Empty Collars Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...tell me you want me." I felt a bit of fluid leak onto my cock as her body stiffened. I moved my hips faster as I watched her eyes twitch. Her chest heaved up and down as I increased the speed of my thrusts. I felt her grab onto my neck as she began to kiss my neck and rub my back. I grabbed her wrists and forced her down onto the mattress and continued to thrust. I reached down and rubbed her nipples lightly. A smile formed on my face as I closed my eyes. I pinched her right nipple as I came. I let out a little laugh as I fell back onto the bed. I felt her slide up next to me. I wrapped my arms around her. Damn.. she didn't make any noise whatsoever.

The weeks progressed and just about every three or four days we would go out to eat or just do something together. Somehow it was like that night never happened. She began acting odd the next few days. She would just duck out of the car like her pants were on fire. We were just pulling into her driveway when she gave me a quick peck on the cheek. She instantly reached for the door handle. I let out a sigh and turned off her door locks.

"We need to talk." I looked at her as she sat there.

"Damn it you were supposed to just buy me dinner." She grabbed me and began to cry in my arms as we sat there.

12