Empty House

Story Info
"Me time" for a mom.
1.6k words
4.06
83.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled into the driveway. Exhausted from the week and so glad to be home. You are away on business and the kids are at my parents' for the weekend. I had been looking forward to this evening all week. It is rare for me to get some "me time"...alone in my own home.

I let out a contented sigh as I got out of the van, going over my plans for the evening in my head. Nothing exciting. I would start with a long, hot, steamy shower, do all the girly pampering things, comfy pajamas and a chick flick I'd picked up on the way home.

I let myself in the front door, shutting it and leaning against it...closing my eyes and enjoying the silence. Ah...bliss. Don't get me wrong, I love my family. But sometimes a woman just needs to be a woman...revel in her femininity. Oh, my, how you would roll your eyes at that piece of "hormonal intelligence", as you called it. I laugh softly to myself. You are a good husband and father, provide for us well and, I smile, quite a lover. But sometimes...dare I even think it? Even that can become predictable.

I drop my purse and keys on the entrance table, slipping my black pumps off as I did. Oh, the cool tile on the bottoms of my feet felt so good! I could feel myself beginning to relax already. I think I could even hear the shower calling my name. I giggled as I ran lightly up the stairs...shucking my clothes as I went. First the stuffy professional jacket, followed by my button up blouse. I was just stepping out of my skirt as I entered our bedroom. Now clad only in my undergarments, matching lavender bra and panties and stockings, I ducked into the bathroom to start the water in the shower. The shower was our biggest luxury in the master bath. The translucent door led to a cavernous tiled shower, easily big enough for four people. It was equipped with body jets and, my favorite, a hand held shower massager with nine settings...each heavenly for their own reasons. There was a tiled seat jutting out from the wall and strategically placed shelves for various grooming and pampering products. I stuck my arm inside, twisting the faucets so the water could get hot.

I stepped in front of the vanity mirror to brush my hair. I looked at my reflection critically. Not bad for a mom of two. I didn't still have my girlish figure, but who did? My long brown hair was rich and luxurious, my skin creamy with a random freckle here and there. My breasts, still encased in the lavender lace, were full with dark rose colored nipples perfectly centered in lighter pink areolas. My waist could be called average, I guess, leading to a slightly rounded belly before coming to my well trimmed pubic hair. My hips and thighs are womanly yet toned, my calves showing muscles shaped by many years of high heels...toenails painted red to match the tips of my fingers. My hands slip around to my back, finally releasing my breasts, then hook the waist band of my panties, stepping out of them. I roll my stockings down and toss everything in my hamper.

Seeing the steam rising from the shower, I know my water is ready and my evening of indulgence is about to begin. I step into the shower, the hot mist obscuring my vision. I reach for the faucet to adjust the water temperature when I feel a hand close forcefully around my wrist. I yelp in surprise before another hand clamps across my mouth. The hand on my wrist yanks my arm behind me and I am pushed against the tile wall. My breasts flatten against the wall as I emit a muffled scream...feeling the air pushed from my lungs. A body presses against me from behind and I feel hot breath at my ear. There is a tingle of apprehension at the whispered words, "I have been waiting for you." I'm told that the hand will be removed from my mouth if I promise not to scream for help. After all, who is there to hear my cries anyway? I nod silently in agreement and the hand slides off my lips and grabs my other hand, bringing it down to join the first, pushed into the small of my back, forcing my body flat against the wall.

Bare feet push at my ankles...forcing my feet farther apart. The hand not holding my wrists grabs my hair, turning my head so my face is pelted by water from one of the body jets...making me keep my eyes closed. The hand trails out of my hair and down my back, finally reaching my ass. It plays there, rubbing my cheeks, slipping fingers between them sliding down between my legs, barely grazing my slit before sliding back up between my ass cheeks again. Suddenly I cry out as the hand draws away and delivers a firm blow to my left cheek. The wet flesh hitting wet flesh creating an echo in the huge shower. I'm struck again and again, each blow harder than the one before. I begin to whimper, the hot water going down my throat as my lips part. I hear a grunt behind me as a knee wedges between my thighs. I gasp as my ass is slapped again. This time with a hard cock. The knee is pushing at my thighs still. I struggle to keep them closed but it is a losing battle. The hand meets my ass again...and again. "Open up!" I hear the hoarse voice again. My knees begin to buckle as the blows to my ass continue, the hand at the small of my back holding me up, pressing me harder against the wall, making it easier for the knee to force my thighs open. I relent, spreading my thighs under the assault. I feel the cock again...the length of it sliding between my cheeks...stopping to push against my tight little hole before continuing down between my legs.

I bite my lip as I feel the head push against the entrance to my pussy. I know this will be difficult...the tightness of my pussy causing a natural resistance. With a throaty groan, my assailant forces his cock past my lips into my tight tunnel. That one thrust moves my body several inches up the wall, the force causing me to cry out at the invasion. All is motionless for a moment. I feel my inner muscles squeezing involuntarily, testing the size and hardness being shoved inside. Just as I grow somewhat accustomed to the feeling of fullness, the cock is withdrawn almost completely. I take a breath just in time as it is slammed back into me. My body jumping up the wall again....nipples punished against the tile. I whimper softly as the motion becomes steady...still hard, still deep and completely relentless. My wrists are separated and moved above my head, held again by the same hand as before. I feel the other hand begin to roam my body...yanking my hair as it travels down my back to my ass...slipping around to caress my hips then leaving just as suddenly. I hear a familiar sound as my shower massager is removed from its place on the wall. The hand comes back, forcing my hips away from the wall...the cock pounding my pussy allowing just enough room for the hand holding the massager to move in front of me. It is on the strongest setting and being held so the powerful jets of water are directly on my clit. Despite my fear, I begin pushing my ass back and meeting the powerful thrusts. My pussy is throbbing now...along with my tortured clit.

Just as I'm afraid I'm about to cum, the cock is jerked out of me and I am whirled around. My hands are released and the massager is thrust into them. Two hands, one on each shoulder, push me into a kneeling position on the tile floor. My eyes still closed as the water rains down on me, I feel the cock slapped against my cheeks. "Open up!" the voice says again. This time it is raspier, more ragged. I dutifully part my lips and my head snaps back as the rigid shaft begins to ravage my mouth. I can hardly breathe. My mouth being fucked as surely as my pussy was only moments ago. Without any direction, I put the massager between my legs letting the needles of water sting my pussy lips and clit. I gasp for air as my mouth is filled with the pulsing cock and rivers of water running down my face. My breasts push against hard thighs as my head is forced farther back...the hardness opening my throat with each stroke. I feel the body in front of me tense, a hand seizing my hair and slamming my face hard against the pelvic bone. I start to choke as salty, sticky cum spews down my throat. Before I lose my breath completely, the cock is pulled from my mouth to shoot the rest of its creamy load on my upturned face. I feel it through the water...hot, sliding down my cheeks and dripping onto my chest. When the last of the cum has been milked onto my face, my hair is released and I collapse, exhausted, against the shower wall.

A hand on my arm pulls me to my feet and I am pushed, half stumbling, out of the shower. A towel is wrapped around me as I hear the voice say, "My, you're such a good girl!"

I smile, looking up at you, "Welcome home, darling. I've missed you."