Empty Rooms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok. What about the sex?"

"Ahh... yes. The sex. Well, if there is any, it will not be contracted nor is it part of the agreement."

Bobby frowned. "You don't like me?"

"I like you very much but I am not going to force you to do anything you don't want to do."

"Oh." Bobby stood up and came around the table. She motioned me to pull out my chair. She sat on my lap and put her arms around my neck. "If it is as good as before, I want to do it with you."

I kissed her. Hard. "I was hoping you would say that, but it must only be a verbal agreement. The rest needs to be be written down."

Bobby reached down a fondled my balls through my jeans. My prick was already as hard as steel. Slowly she slipped down below the edge of the table. I felt her hands undo my belt and unzip my jeans. I lifted my ass off the chair as she pulled my pants and shorts down. Then her hot little mouth surrounded my throbbing rod.

Her mouth rose and fell relentlessly, engulfing my cock, laving it with lubricating juices that dripped down her chin. I reached down and filled my hands with her soft hair. Using it as a handle I directed the motion of her head, ramming it harder down on my cock, until she gagged and had to rest for a moment.

She came back to it even harder than before. She seemed determined to swallow it all and even take in my balls too. While she plunged my shaft into her face, her hands were gripping my ass cheeks tightly.

"Oh god... I am going to cum..."

Bobby drove my shaft deeper into her throat, faster and faster, her head a piston - up and down - up and down.

I groaned and my hips rose from the chair as I blew, I burst, I exploded down her throat: great ropes of white cum swallowed by this voracious vixen.

Bobby looked up at me and smiled; "I am yours whenever and where ever you want me."

"I want you naked and in my bed, but first we need to clean up here." I reached down and removed her blouse. I used it to wipe a small bit of stray cum from her face. "Get my pants off and help me clean up."

Bobby busily drew my pants off over my stocking feet. When they were off, she threw them in a corner of the room. I tossed her blouse there too. I stood and gathered two plates and started for the kitchen. I dumped them on the counter and turned to find Bobby with her hands full with glasses. Before she could put them down I quickly knelt in front of her and grabbed the legs of her slacks. With a quick jerk they were down around her knees. Bobby giggled. I stood and slipped past her to get more items from the table.

When I returned, I was greeted with her slacks in my face. I laughed and kicked them into the corner with the rest of our clothes. I put the items I held on the counter and went back for the last things. When I returned, Bobby was bent over the dishwasher putting the plates in. I slid the items I was carrying on the counter and moved behind her, trapping her against the dishwasher door. I slid my hands up her back and released her bra strap and slipped it off her shoulders. It slipped down and fell on to the dirty dishes. Bobby grabbed it and flung it into the corner.

I froze for a moment admiring the pert tit exposed to my view, with its pink nipple daintily placed in the centre of a pinky tan aureola, itself on the end of a smooth white handful of breast.

And there we were. Me dressed in socks and an old t-shirt washing pots, Bobby in panties and socks drying them. I couldn't believe my good fortune in having Bobby move in and having my cock still at half mast. Even as Bobby' hands slid the shirt up over my head as I washed, her tits pressed tightly to my back, it felt like a dream.

The snap of Bobby's towel on my butt brought forth a growl and I turned to chase her around the house, my cock flapping as I ran. I finally caught her as she tried to escape across my bed. I grabbed her panties which ripped under the strain, but I also managed to grab her leg. I dropped my chest on her back to hold her on the bed and reached one hand between her legs for her pussy and the other around to a breast.

Bobby giggled and fought half-heartedly, but my two fingers in her cunt caused her to moan and spread her legs. Soon she lay still on the bed, one hand clutching the duvet, the other reaching under me to find my cock, which by this time was hardening up nicely.

I took my fingers from her juicy cunt and ran them back up past the pucker of her ass, leaving a trail of lubrication. My fingers went back in her cunt and my thumb pressed her anal opening.

Bobby moaned and shifted her ass wriggling under me. I pushed a little harder and felt her open a little. Once again I dragging my dripping fingers over her anus. Slipping my fingers back inside, my thumb pressed against the tight sphincter muscles.

"Relax... take a deep breath and relax..."

She did as she was told and I pressed again, this time my thumb was slowly penetrating into her dark tunnel. I stopped. Again I dragged as much of the copious cunt juices as I could over her anal opening. Again I thrust my fingers in her cunt and my thumb up her ass. I felt the tight muscles relax a little and pushed through. I waited. I wriggled my fingers in her cunt and with my other hand massaged her breast.

Again - spread - thrust - wait. Again. A little faster, spread - thrust - wait.. finally a slow, oh so slow thrust, thrust... my thumb buried in her ass as far as it would reach, thrust, thrust...

I wriggled my fingers in her cunt and squeezed her breast then I took my hand completely out of her. Quickly I thrust the two sloppy fingers into her ass. She wailed in surprise and pain. I waited. Thrust, wait. Thrust, wait. Slowly I worked the two fingers as deep as I could reach. Bobby panted under me, moaning incomprehensibly. I took my hand from her breast and reached up to grab a handful of her hair. Thrust. Thrust. Thrust. I moved again, between her legs. Thrust. I pulled on her hair, bringing her head off the bed. She moaned again. Thrust. I put my elbow on her pelvis and levered myself up off her on to my knees. Thrust. I pulled on her hair indicating I wanted her on her knees. Thrust. She lifted her ass off the bed and moved back into me. Thrust. I pulled again on her hair and she came up to her hands and knees. Thrust. I buried my prick in her dripping cunt, thrusting in time with my fingers in her ass. Once my cock was wet and well lubricated, I slipped out it out of her and without missing a beat thrust it up her ass.

Bobby screamed in surprise as much as in pain, only my strong grip on her hair kept her from collapsing. I held my position with about half my dick stuffed in. Then I slowly withdrew a little and thrust again. Bobby whimpered but did not move away. Again I thrust in, a moan and a small wriggle of her butt. Thrust, a little wiggle and a whimper. Thrust - her butt moved toward me. Thrust - more movement, another thrust another moan and more pressure toward me. By now my whole cock was slipping in and out of her tight de-flowered ass. A few more thrusts and Bobby was urging me on. She was moving forward and back to get the most depth from my cock. She yelled, "Oh, God... don't stop... Oh God!"

I increased the pace and began slapping into her butt, my hands were on her waist pulling her in and pushing her away with each stroke. The sound of our meeting filled the bedroom. She came with a scream, "Shiiiiiiiiiiit! Oh, fuck!" Her arms collapsed and her head fell to the bed. I kept right on thrusting in and out. I was nearly there...

Another few strokes and she lifted her head. A few more and she joined me and the pace became torrid again, the noise echoing off the walls. My fingers were squeezing her butt and crashing it against my rigid tool, and I came deep in her bowel, gushing white gold into the black pit. I/She screamed - we roared...

I think I passed out on her back. The next thing I remember was her squirming out from under me and kissing my sweat covered face.

I hoped I would make it through this living arrangement.

Part III - Marisa

It was Tuesday of the second week of Bobby's classes that she returned home with a new friend.

"Fred, this is Marisa. She's in three classes with me."

"Hello, Marisa," I said, looking up and down her tall, slender figure. She had long stringy black hair and a very pale complexion. Her shoulders slumped forward and her head leaned down as she perused me. She looked like she was about six feet tall - trying to look small. I noticed several rings - in her ears, her eyebrow, her nose, her lip and when she greeted me, in her tongue. I wondered how many were hidden.

"Hello." A relatively deep voice, probably could be quite musical.

Bobby continued, "The thing is, she has no place to stay. She has been sleeping in a custodian's room but it was locked last night."

While Bobby talked, I put my hand out to shake Marissa's hand. She responded slowly. Her hand had a half a dozen rings on it and the nails on a couple of fingers were bitten to the quick. She put her hand in mine and squeezed so quickly I wasn't sure we had actually touched. Her hand went quickly back to her side.

"She hasn't had a decent meal for three days because she can't get her student loan until next week."

Marissa's clothes drooped too, matching her posture. She was wearing the student uniform, black jeans and a baggy black sweatshirt that hung straight down from her collar bones. The sweatshirt once had a logo on it that I couldn't make out because it had been washed too many times. She was dragging a large backpack that looked like it might have all her worldly goods in it.

"I thought we could feed her and maybe give her a room for a couple of nights until she can get her loan. She can use the spare room beside mine and we will clean it up after supper," Bobby stated with a hopeful smile on her face.

The black lipstick on Marissa's lips was horrid. It made her look like a corpse.

I sighed and turned to Bobby. "Well... I guess so. But first, I am going to be very rude." I turned to Marisa, "You are welcome to stay, but only if you can come to the table without the look of a B-movie ghoul with pieces of shrapnel sticking out all over."

Marissa's eyes grew very wide, Bobby's hand went to her mouth and she gasped. Marisa started to laugh. Her laugh was warm and mellow. Her head went back and her shoulders rose, displaying what could be a fine pair of tits under the sweatshirt. "I think I can arrange that," she said.

The girls disappeared upstairs and I went to the kitchen.

Supper was pleasant. Marisa had scrubbed her face and tied her hair back into a ponytail. She had replaced all the metal bits with a simple pair of silver earrings. There was a trace of pink on her lips. She participated well in the conversation. She expressed her opinions clearly and consisely She added topics and got quite animated and actually sat up straight when discussing music. Generally she hunched over her food practically eating off her plate. She ate and ate and ate. There would be no chilli left for tomorrow.

In the morning, the girls left for school. Marisa was planning to go back to the bank and see about her loan. Her hair was still in a ponytail and she had not replaced the metal bits. She seemed to be standing taller too.

Bobby and Marisa came in about 4:30 that afternoon. Bobby's face was grim. Marisa looked like someone had punched her in the gut. She was so hunched over that she didn't look much taller than Bobby's five foot nothing.

"Whoa, what seems to be the problem?" I asked.

Bobby replied, "That stupid bank seems to have lost Marissa's forms. They don't have a record of her applying for the loan. They want her to start all over and fill out the forms again. That will take another three months!"

"Hmmm. Stupid bank all right. So Marisa, what is the plan now?"

"I don't know..." she mumbled, "I guess I will have to quit and see if I can get a job..." A tear trickled down her face. She wiped it away and turned to go upstairs.

"Well, don't give up quite yet. You are welcome to stay here for a while longer." I paused. "Perhaps you should take your 'legal counsel' with you to the bank tomorrow."

Marisa looked back from the bottom of the stairs, "What counsel?"

I put my thumbs in the lapels of my shirt and showed her my profile.

Bobby giggled, "You are not a lawyer."

"The bank doesn't know that."

As the bank was opening on Thursday, Marisa and I walked through the front door and marched up to the front desk. I had put on my dark suit for the occasion and Marisa was dressed in a blouse and skirt. Marisa asked the receptionist for an appointment to see the student loans manager. The receptionist phoned back to his office and came back in a moment saying that she was sorry, but the loans manager was busy and would not be able to see her until next week.

I stepped up to the counter. "Excuse me, I am Miss M_'s legal counsel and we will either see your loans manager or the branch manager now." I emphasized the word 'now' enough so that the receptionist heard it as a threat. She got on the phone again.

We were in the loans manager's office within 2 minutes. He was nervous. He stood to welcome us but never looked either of us in the face. His handshake felt like I had grabbed a handful of cold damp spaghetti. I sat Marisa in a chair in front of his desk and stood behind her. He sat at his desk, partially hidden by a large computer screen that sat there.

"How can I help you?"

"My client says you have lost her loan application form."

"Well... it is a very busy time... there are a lot of forms going through right now..."

I lifted one eyebrow. "So you expect to lose a few forms at this time of the year?"

"I has happened once or twice before..."

"You make a habit of loosing forms?"

"No... no..."

"But you have lost more than one?"

"Well... in other years..."

"Get the manager in here, now." I pulled out my cell phone and began to dial my friend at the police station.

"Oh, no, there is not need for that... let me see what I can do..."

"Manager. Now!"

Roy answered his cell at that moment. "Roy? Fred. I need someone from the Fraud Squad at the R__ Bank on 3rd right now." Pause. "I will wait. I am in the Student Loans Manager's Office. The Branch Manager will be here by the time you get here." Pause. "Thanks."

The Loans Manager stood. "I will go and get the..."

"Sit! Use that phone. You are not going anywhere until this is cleared up. Call the Manager now! Or I will."

The Loans Manager sat both hands firmly clenched on the arms of his chair. Sweat covered his brow. I picked up the phone. There was a list of local numbers on it that included the Branch Manager's. I dialled it and waited.

"This is absurd," said the Loans Manager. "Perhaps I could put a small loan forward on my own..."

A male voice answered the phone. "I said I did not want to be disturbed."

"The Fraud Squad will be in the Student Loans Manager's office in ten minutes. You might want to be here too." I hung up.

No more than thirty seconds later, the door to the office opened and a large blustery person stormed in. "What is going here?"

"Good morning," I said pleasantly, holding out my hand. I am Fred D__ and this is Miss M__. I am Miss M__'s legal counsel. Your loan manager here, has lost Miss M__'s forms and wants her to apply again. I understand from him that you have a habit of losing forms."

The loans manager whined, "That's not what..."

The manager snarled at him, "Shut up Jack." He turned to Marisa. "How much was the loan for?"

"Ten thousand dollars, sir."

"We will set up and account with that amount in it for you right now." He picked up the phone and told the receptionist what he wanted. "Is there anything else I can do for you?"

"Yes," I said, "you can wait with us for the police to arrive. I would really like to know how many other student loans have been... ahhh... 'lost'?"

We sat in a frosty silence for about fifteen minutes until there was a knock on the door and it was opened by the receptionist who introduced Constable Bell from the Fraud Squad.

* * *

Constable Bell suggested we not take the money that was being offered until the whole thing was sorted out. We got in the car to drive home and Marisa heaved a large sigh and threw her arms about my neck and gave me a warm hug and a great big kiss on the cheek. "Thanks! That was awesome!"

I chuckled and said, "That was kind of fun. It will be interesting to see what comes of it, if anything."

I got a call from Roy late that afternoon. He told me that they had found that Jack had been taking the loan money and putting it in an account at another bank. Then he had told students that he didn't think would cause a problem, that he had lost their forms and that they should apply again. In one case he had done it twice to the same student. He chose students based on how they presented themselves in the initial interview. The squad had identified eleven students that he had defrauded of their loans and the investigation was not yet finished.

That night at dinner I told the girls what I had learned. They were shocked and wondered if any other students they knew were involved. I told them to pass the story around and see if it brought any other students forward.

"So," I said, "we have a room all set up for another guest. I think I need to renovate the upstairs bathroom. Bobby, do you think you could put up with another roommate? Shall we make an offer to Marisa?"

Bobby bounced out of her chair and threw her arms around my neck "Oh! Yes! Let's!" She kissed me solidly on the mouth, her tongue trying to tickle my tonsils.

I peeled her off me and told her to sit down. "Marisa, would you be interested in rooming here? Has Bobby told you of our arrangement? We could set up a contract for you too."

Marissa's large expressive eyes glowed with happiness. "Yes, Bobby explained it to me... I... I would love to..."

"Great, but there will be a couple of differences in the contracts. No shrapnel, no black lipstick and I think I will require a change to Bobby's contract too."

"What change?" queried Bobby anxiously.

"Well I think you both need another class."

They looked at me, puzzled.

"I am going to require that you both attend - and pass - a class in deportment. You," I pointed at Marisa, "need to learn to stand up straight and you," I pointed at Bobby, "need to learn to control your impulses!"

Both girls laughed and headed to the kitchen to clean up and do dishes. I noticed that Marisa held herself very erect and looked very tall beside the much smaller Bobby. I retreated to my study with a scotch, a good book and a smile.

I didn't see the girls again before I went to bed. I had just turned out the light when the door opened and a short, slim figure slipped in and got into bed with me. She quickly wound herself around me and hugged me tight. "Thank you," she said. "I didn't want to ask you but I am very glad you did it."

One slim cool hand slipped down and fondled my quickly growing tool. "Oh, what have we here?" Her head disappeared under the covers and the cool hand was replaced with a warm, wet, mouth. I reached down and took two hands full of her hair as she nestled between my legs.

I closed my eyes, the better to enjoy the rousing sensations, when I felt a second pair of lips kissing my eyes and a warm hand slipped down my chest. I opened my eyes to see Marissa's face looking down at mine. "Bobby told me everything..." she whispered as she kissed me hard on the mouth, her tongue invading deeply.

I moved one hand from Bobby's hair, put it around Marisa and hugged her to me. I could feel the plump roundness of her breasts pressing against my chest. I slipped my other hand up to tenderly caress her tit. Again Marisa whispered. "Don't be gentle, I won't break."

123456...9