EMT Gets a Surprise at Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as she made her needs verbal to him Jason looked up at his woman and says, "Your begging is so sexy... mmmmmmm" Just then, he goes tongue first right to the opening of her vagina. She humps her hips forward toward his tongue, moaning out loudly. Feeling his tongue ring right below her clit. He flicks up with his tongue going from her opening to her clit then back down. Plunging his tongue deep into her pussy. She pulls down on the cuffs restraining her trying to get his tongue to go in deeper. She didn't know what all was set up for tonight by her lover, but soon she heard a vibrating sound, of one of their many toys. Her head falls back against the wall and moans deeply, knowing she was going to have a new intruder on her pussy or ass, depending on which her lover decided.

She soon found out. He run the vibrator along her clit sending a spasm of an orgasm through her, she was already very close with just his teasing and tongue the vibe he had just sent her over the edge. Her hips start to buck violently, as Jason tries to hold her legs against the wall, still pressing the vibe against her clit. Just as she started coming down from her 2nd of many orgasms she was going to have that night, he inserted the 7in cock shaped vibe into her pussy. Feeling the vibrations up into her abdomen, and through her body she tenses up around the intruder. Jason grabs Allyson by the hips and rotates her body so that she is now facing the wall. Still not able to open her eyes because of the unending pleasure she was feeling, she feels Jason still kneeling behind her, push the cock shaped vibe deeper into her till it hits bottom. Moving it in and out of her hole, she feels him kiss and lick up and down the back of her legs. Standing up on tiptoe she moves her hips out away from the wall so that Jason can get better access at what he was wanting to lick this time.

Jason kisses up and down her legs in the same teasing fashion as he did with the front. Knowing his lover was going to climax again soon because of the vibe he didn't want to send her over again just yet. He had gotten off once tonight but he loved getting Allyson to cum to the point of passing out every time. He kneeled behind her massaging her ass cheeks in his hands loving the feel of her soft skin in his hands. Then he reared back and slaps her ass, sending a shock through Allyson. Making her moan louder, and a red mark the shape of his hand to appear on her ass cheeks. Blowing cool air across her ass where he slapped her "spankable ass", sending shivers down her spine. Jason then turns to what he wanted while behind her. Her little anus again, he leaned forward and began to lick at her ass hole. Pressing his tongue at the opening. With that motion Allyson was sent into another orgasm just as strong if not stronger than the first. This just encouraged Jason to lick and tongue her ass, while fucking the vibe in and out of her pussy.

He then started to press a finger into the tightest hole; pressing past the sphincter he pushes one finger in easily. While he is licking and nibbling at her ass cheeks, he presses another finger into her. Fucking his fingers and vibe in the same movements in and out of her. Just as she was reaching another orgasm he presses a third finger into her. Spreading her hole wide to accept his thick member into her ass. Taking the vibe out of her pussy suddenly she groans and whimpers. He slides up behind her with the vibe in his hand covered in pussy juice from her orgasms, and says, "Baby I want you to lick this clean while I'm fucking you from behind." Past coherent speech she nods and starts to lick on the plastic vibrator. Feeling him behind her she presses her ass out, and feels him enter her pussy with ease sliding in and out of her. She takes all of the vibe into her mouth while her lover is slamming his cock inside her. His uses the other hand that isn't feeding Allyson the vibrator to reach around and start playing with her clit while he is inside her. She starts to shutter again sweat dripping off her face on and glistening on body, she tries to moan around the fake cock in her mouth. At the point of screaming but being muffled. Jason pulls the vibe out of her mouth, and his own cock from inside her knowing he was about to cum with her, but wanting to make this last a bit longer. He reaches down for a different toy this time a string of anal beads. He rubs them up against Allyson's pussy, letting it get coated with her juices. Every bead getting progressively bigger till it reaches 4in around. Jason inserts the beads one by one until the whole strand is buried in her ass. Allyson knows that when the strand is pulled out she will be sent over the edge again. She tenses up for the moment that Jason would pull it out. Instead he leaves it in her hole. He stands back up behind and turns her around, so they are facing.

Jason pulls her close kisses her deeply pressing her body against his. She opens her eyes after the kiss, passion, lust and love; filling the gaze she gives her lover. Jason says, "God, you are so hot, shackled up against a wall, anal beads in your ass, juices dripping down your legs like there is no tomorrow." He pulls one of her legs over his hips and inserts his cock into her pussy again. He grunts, "Holy shit you feel so good wrapped around my cock, I can feel your muscles squeezing around me!" He plunges into Allyson pushing his hips up into her pussy, getting soaked in her juices. Having the feel of the anal beads through her vaginal wall on the underside of his dick. Pressing deeper into her. He looks at her deep into her eyes, and says, "I'm going to cum soon where you want me to shoot it?"

He knew her answer before she could say it. She damn near screams "Ohhh baby cum in my ass I want to feel your cock in my ass. Please... Oh my GOD!!" Just as he was about to cum for the 2nd time, he postponed it again. He pulls out of her pussy, and turns her around again. Slowly and surely he pulls out the anal beads one by one, sending Allyson in to a screaming orgasm. "Fuck, shit, oh my god, fuck my asssssss!!" As if anything needed to be said, he takes his cock and presses it up against her anus. Pressing in easily, pushing his whole cock deep in her ass. He begins to pound his cock deep into her fast and hard. He reaches around her and presses his balls up into her juicy pussy. Pushing them up into her so she has all of his organ and balls inside her. He reaches up and squeeze on her tits hard pressing her down onto his cock even harder. Just as she cumming again he feels that he is cumming as well. "FUCK YES I'm Cumming," he moans and grunts loudly, and with one final push into her ass, he lets loose of all that he was building up to. He explodes inside her, making her feel every last pulse of him cumming inside her, deep inside her ass. And with the last shudder from her, Jason realizes that she screamed herself out just after he came.

With what was left of his energy, he uncuffs Allyson from the wall and let her collapse in his arms. This happened often anymore. She would cum so hard and so often she passed out, but when she finally woke up she was usually hungry and ready for some more. He carries her over and places her on the couch with a pillow under head. It normally took her about 5 min or so to wake up. He sits down next to her, and just watches her rest, tracing every line of her face and body with the light touch of his fingers. Watching her chest move up and down with even breaths. She finally stirs and looks at him with a tranquil expression. The only words that could escape her lips were, "I love you so much." He replies simply, "The feelings are mutual my love"

12