En Dag Tilbage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
akbashev
akbashev
83 Followers

Next day was graduation practice, my graduation robes flowed behind me as I showed off for Ben, he stood up next to me and spun the tassel on the top, and then gave me a comforting smile. I wasn't wearing anything under it except for a pair of underwear and a see through bra just for him. Tomorrow would be the real graduation, the end of thirteen years of hard work, toiling under the lowest bidder for a teacher, it was slave work, I thought, and we would have to work for our "school." I remember one time we had to dig a large pit for a pond, to beautify our school courtyard, it was the students who worked the most, the teachers standing around, supervising, as they called it. But no matter, it was all over with; I was free to do what I wanted with my life.

I giggled as Ben unzipped the robe slowly, letting his fingers on one hand run under my bra and around my breasts, teasing me, and getting me wet. I let the sides of the robe fall off of my shoulders, revealing my body, which Ben had seen plenty of times before, but he still acted like it was the first time. Ben let out a low whistle, grinned, and took one cup of my bra, and pulled it down, letting my breasts spill out over his hand. He took one of my breasts into his warm mouth and sucked on my sensitive nipple. "Uhhhhh." My moan was long and low, almost no sound at all, my heart skipped a beat, and I felt the pleasure register in my mind. He sucked my nipple harder than usual because I almost had an orgasm before he even touched my pussy.

I leaned over towards his bed and when Ben fell down on his back, I was right behind him, feeling his hot tongue run against my skin. "Ahhhh!" I said as an errant finger from his other hand touched my pussy, bringing loud moans and cries of delight from me. "Oh...Oh.... Oh...Oh! Ah! Oh! Oh! Ughhhhhh!" I said as Ben picked up intensity, sucking my nipples, which were harder than little erasers, my pussy oozing with warmth and cum. He stroked my pussy harder and faster; it felt like my body was connected to a power pole, the waves of energy and pleasure making my body jerk back and forth uncontrollably. "AH! Yesss, right th-th-therrrrrrreeeee!" I screamed as my cum leaked out of my pussy, coating his hand with my sweet cum.

My body pushed from side to side a little more, searching for Ben's fingers that were already in front of his mouth, his tongue licking my sweet cum off of every inch of them. I didn't watch or wait for him to finish consuming my still warm cum, and pulled the boxers off of his erection. I planted soft kisses around his dick and balls, then used my tongue to lick from the bottom of his balls all the way to the tip of his pulsing dick. "Mmmmmm." I heard him moan and knew I was making him feel just like I had. I flicked the tip with my tongue and then took it all in letting it glide into my throat, my saliva bubbled to the front and dripped off in clear drops, staining the floor briefly and then disappearing.

I moaned as I felt every pulse of his manhood. My head bobbing back and forth, letting it slide effortlessly back and forth between my lips. "Ooohhhhh." Ben groaned, my sucking job was only beginning as I tickled his balls with my fingers. "God!" He held my head gently with his free hand, pushing my head down a little every time I came back up. "Oh god! I'm going to..." I knew what was coming and let him hold my head down, filling my mouth with his salty cum. His body jerked with every blast of warm liquid, and when he pulled his dick from my mouth with a POP! I smiled and let his cum wash over my mouth again, letting a little bit fall from my mouth and onto my graduation robe before swallowing it. Then I climbed back up to him, panting, and my mouth was tired and a little sore but we still managed an intimate kiss.

"Why did you let some get on your robe?" Ben asked after a couple of minutes.

"Had to have something for good luck, right?" I replied with a smile.

Ben smiled too, sighed and put his arm around me. "I wonder what they'll have at the graduation?"

"Oh, just a bunch of boring speeches, not much to sum up thirteen years of hard work."

"Huh, right." Ben chuckled. I turned my head to look at the time and almost had a heart attack, it was 4:30, and my parents had been home for at least ten minutes already. I looked at Ben, who only shrugged, kissed me, and watched me get dressed. He didn't care about time and I wish I didn't have to either, if it was up to me, I would spend all day and night in his arms, cuddling with him and having sex whenever we could, not having to be cautious about when and where we did it. Ben kissed me one last time before I left and I hurried to the bathroom to make sure there wasn't any cum on me to reveal our naughty deeds.

-------------

Ben was sick again the next day. I went to graduation alone, I wished Ben had been there with me so that I could show my friends that we were involved with each other, besides, I wouldn't have to see any of them again if I chose. The dried cum on the shoulder of my graduation gown was like a hot spot, radiating through the fabric and through my skin, making me have a warm calm feeling, distracting my nervousness and anxious thoughts of doing something wrong.

"I can't believe we're finally graduating!" Kaliegh said excitedly as soon as she saw me.

"Yeah, it's something isn't it?" I replied. I didn't feel like talking much since Ben wasn't there.

"Never have to see these..." Kaliegh dropped her voice really low and said, "damn teachers...EVER AGAIN!" I thought that was pretty funny, even though she was graduating, leaving school forever, she was still scared of them.

"I'm sleeping with Ben." I replied bluntly. I figured now would be the best time to tell her, but she hadn't even been listening, swept away by the grandeur of the graduation stage, the sound of the music from our school band, and the chatter of excited students.

"What?" She asked as soon as she heard me say something.

"Yeah, it's true...I am." I replied, if she hadn't heard me, I wasn't going to say it twice, one time divulged secrets was all I was concerned about, if they hadn't heard me then it's their problem.

"You slept with who?" She asked curiously, the glint in her eyes, and the eager smile on her face was more than enough to disgust me.

"Never mind." I answered and shook my head.

"No, who was it?" She asked again.

"Someone." I replied, not caring if she or anyone ever found out my secret. "It was someone very special...I'll tell you at the end."

"All right, all right...he must've been some guy for you to admit it." I laughed and thought, he sure as hell is.

We lined up for the procession to the stage, having to pass 'the gauntlet' of teachers lining the pathway to our final commencement. I shook hands, hugged teachers, and muttered quiet words of thanks for their time and effort. It all went quite well, and I was in my seat in no time, waiting for the valedictorian to give their speech. It all went the same, blah, blah, blah, we finally graduated, blah, blah, blah, when I was young. It all made me bored, but when they called my name, the excitement coursed through my body as if I was with Ben, minus the sex. I rose proudly, my robes billowing in the night wind, my hair brushing against my face, the stage coming closer...the moment the diploma was in my hands; everything went back to normal. I was hurried back to my seat by the usher, and made to sit back down for four more speeches, by the end, I was about to walk out, and I had my diploma so no one would be able to stop me.

The sound of the students was deafening, people shouting our class motto, air horns blaring by enthusiastic parents and relatives. The crowd surged onto the field to congratulate their newly graduated somebody. I found Kaliegh by weaving through the crowd, I wanted to get to her before my parents came and had the possibility of overhearing me. "Hey!" She shouted eagerly and embraced me in a friendly hug. "We finally did it!"

I nodded and then pulled her off to the side, away from all the other people's inquisitive hearing. "I'm sleeping with Ben." I said seriously.

"Ben? Which one?" She was right to ask since there were three others in our class, including my brother.

"My brother Ben." I answered.

"Seriously, who is it?" She asked as if she didn't believe me at first.

"It is him...my brother Ben, the sick one." I replied.

"Oh my God! That's sick! Why did you tell me that?" She demanded with a disgusted face.

"Well, would you want to die a virgin? Not being able to see any other girls than your sister? I figured it's not so bad just to give him his request before something bad happens."

"Oh, but still..." She didn't imply anything but she didn't seem that disgusted as before. "He is your brother!"

"It doesn't matter to me, I love him, more than you may have ever loved anyone else! I just want to make him happy, show him what it is like to make love to a girl before he dies!" I argued, so what if he was my brother, to me, love was love, no matter which person it was with in this mysterious world. Kaliegh stood for a moment, shocked at my bluntness, but then her expression softened as if she finally understood why I had told her.

"He...he's dying?" She put her hand over her mouth as if she was astonished. No one knew why Ben had gone out of school one day and never came back; no one asked me, no one wondered, no one even seemed to notice Ben, just another student in the school, but I had. "How...how...long?" I could see her tears starting to fall from her eyes, her tears stained black by her mascara, dropping down from her eyes, past her nose and down to her mouth and then onto the ground below.

"About two months now." I replied, seeing her being sad and admitting to someone else besides Ben that he was dying made me sad too, but I held my tears back.

"Oh my god." She gasped. Still, why would she be concerned about Ben, she hadn't even known who he really was, she only knew that he was an ex-cancer patient, but as far as everyone else was concerned he had beaten it. "I...I'm...it's not a big deal what you are doing for him...I would've done...the same thing." She replied, wiping her eyes and sniffling deeply. "I just...can't believe that he is dying...I thought he had beaten it forever."

I shook my head and said, "It came back...strong." She was starting to make me feel downhearted and I could see my parents getting closer through the crowd, I left Kaliegh on the field, still crying, not caring if anyone found out that I was making Ben's wish come true.

---------------

When I got home, Ben was feeling much better, but our kiss wasn't filled with as much intensity as it was before, partially my fault, partially Kaliegh's. If this was the way people thought about my love for Ben, it wasn't going to go as well as I had thought. Ben asked me what was wrong, he knew I had told someone about us, and was curious about how it went. I told him everything, Kaliegh's reactions, her crying about him, that surprised him, Kaliegh was one of the few girls that he asked to go out with him, but was rejected by her so many times. He said that she was a phony, she didn't really care about him, and she just wanted to pretend she did. He made me smile when he called Kaliegh a phony, it was true though, she never would've known if I hadn't told her, and now she wanted to fake like she knew him, she didn't know him, no one did, only me.

We cuddled again later that night and I asked him how he really felt about me. "I love you and I don't care what anyone thinks, and if anyone calls you something bad, I'll tell them otherwise." Ben would've stuck up for me at that moment if he had been there with me, telling Kaliegh off, but what about when he was gone? Who would stick up for me then, and what about Ben? If someone insulted him, all I could do was stop their words, not their thoughts and actions. I thought quietly for a moment, snuggled against Ben's chest, his breathing moving in rhythm with mine, almost the same heartbeat, and same thoughts. I wondered how two people could be so close together yet so far apart, he was dying, not me, he was going to lose his life soon, but mine would keep going. I thought harder than I had for a long time since I first made love with Ben, all the thoughts and concerns whirling in my head, battling with each other, trying to make sense of a simple thing that was life. I finally fell asleep peacefully next to Ben, I didn't feel like going to my room, I was too exhausted from everything that had happened.

---------------

"What about this...you don't think it is too small?" I asked as I slipped the side of my one-piece bathing suit aside so he could see my pussy. He shook his head and smiled. We both had promised to model our new bathing suits for one another as soon as we got home from shopping for our trip. We both broke away from each other for about an hour, promising to meet again in the food court to have lunch. We didn't tell each other what we had gotten, so that it would be a surprise when we both saw each other, but we couldn't wait to see our bathing suits together and decided to skip the surprise for them and show them to each other. Ben had decided on a pair of regular board shorts, he later joked that he wanted to get a pair of Speedo's but he didn't want all the girls to look at him and whistle. I laughed and he grabbed me and pulled me down next to him, giving me a peck on the cheek, I giggled in delight and then uproariously as he began to tickle me, making me squirm under his energetic fingers. He didn't stop until I gasped that he was about to make me pee in my bathing suit, as I calmed down and regained my breath, he kissed me again, his lips brushing my lips for a split second before he kissed my neck, making me gasp in excitement. I threw my arms around his neck and felt his tongue slide down my neck, the back of his head clenched lightly in the palms of my hand. All of a sudden, he stopped, making me both disappointed and flabbergasted.

True, we, or mainly I, had decided to wait until we got to Florida to make love, there I would lose my virginity to him, but with each passing moment, I was almost weakening under his daily ministrations, my body was threatening to lose my virginity at home. The more and more we kissed, the more my body wished I could reach a higher level of sexual frenzy with him, but I held back too, painfully stopping his pleasure. I wanted everything to be just so, once the time was right, I would submit to every desire of my body and his. I told him about wanting to wait and he seemed to honor it, even though he didn't know I was going to submit to his every desire once we were safely alone in our hotel room in Florida.

-------------

"Flight DC-109 bound for Orlando, Florida is now boarding first class." All of us gathered our luggage and sauntered towards the entrance, Ben and I had never been on a plane and the excitement was killing us. When the flight attendant took our tickets, we started running as fast as we could to find our seats; we wanted to be next to each other for obvious reasons. We stowed our luggage above our seats and quickly buckled our seatbelts, our parents came loping behind a couple of minutes later, they did the same as us, putting their luggage up and then sitting in their seats before they started seating coach. They had flown a couple of times in their lives and told us that people sitting in coach would give us bad looks because we sat in first class, but if they knew why we did, they wouldn't have complained, but sure enough, as people started boarding for coach, some gave us bad looks, some were tired, and some didn't even look at us at all.

The flight attendant closed the door and explained all the safety procedures. It was all part of the excitement of being on our first plane ride. The plane started and taxied around to the runway to take off, first it was slow and we didn't even realize we were moving until we looked out of the window. Ben said I could have the window for the first half of the trip and then I would let him have it for the rest. The plane picked up speed and then it shook, it was a little scary but Ben only smiled, then I felt the lurch as the plane left the ground, and the world changed and we were above the clouds.

Our stewardess came by and asked if we wanted anything to eat or drink, Ben asked if we could have some champagne and after making sure our parents were who they said they were, she brought us two glasses, filled with bubbly champagne. Ben and I toasted each other, gave each other a smile, and I took a small sip. This wasn't the first time I had tasted champagne, we had it every year for the new year, but Ben hadn't ever tasted any type of alcohol, except for rubbing, which was purely accidental. Ben gulped about half of it at once, coughed a little and groaned, "Ugh, I thought it would be much better than this."

"You don't have to drink half of it right away...unless you're some sort of belligerent drunk who wants to maul me and force me to have your way with." I replied quietly so that my parents wouldn't hear. "Take little sips...it's how the rich people drink it."

Ben smiled, took a smaller sip, and agreed, "It is better...but I should probably drink up." Ben winked at me and I knew what he meant. The tightness in my stomach was gone, but only for a short time, after we reached the halfway point and switched seats, it came back. I didn't know what to do when I lost my virginity, I had been told it would be painful from more experienced girls, but Ben would be gentle, so maybe it wouldn't be as bad.

The stewardess came back again and gave us a couple of hot chocolate chip cookies, Ben and I fed them to each other, trying to make it look innocent by trying to throw little pieces into each others open mouths, but it was really romantic, like something out of a movie. Our parents fell asleep together across the aisle and we took the opportunity to play with each other under one of those thin, scratchy airline blankets. Neither of us came, but it was nice to get rid of some of our tension that had been building up for quite a while.

When the plane touched down, we were first off the plane, even before the flight attendant in the back of first class, we raced each other to the baggage claim, and I won, but only by a couple of feet. We waited impatiently for our luggage to arrive around the carousel, picking up spare pieces to see if it was ours, if it was we would smile at each other, if it wasn't, we would regretfully set it back on, watching it go around and around again and again. Finally, we found our driver to the hotel, got all of our luggage loaded and relaxed for now, we would need our energy for later that night.

-------------

We checked in and went to our rooms, they were better than I expected. Two rooms, two queen size beds, and a bathroom so perfect, it made ours at home look like a cave. I wondered how Ben was going to convince my parents how to let me stay with him, but we came up with an excuse that we hoped would work, it was up to Ben now to convince them. My father wanted to stay with Ben and my mother wanted me to stay with her, but Ben nonchalantly asked if I could stay with him.

"Why would you want Jessica to stay with you?" They asked curiously.

"Well...she's more my age and we get along a little better now, I have to have some time to get to know her, right?" Our parents looked at each other, as if communicating to each other telepathically, arguing whether or not I would get to stay. "Besides, there's two beds...please?" Ben had said the magic word, my parents could never say no to Ben when he asked for something, especially if he said please.

"Oh, all right, but if you want to change sometime, we'll still be here...and no fighting." Our parents commented, accepting Ben's request, believe me, fighting was the last thing on our minds for tonight. As soon as our parents left, we clutched each other in glee, a whole entire room to ourselves, no one to worry about barging in on us, complete peace to screw the day away if we chose to. Ben kissed me intimately, with tongue. That was the first time he had done that and I took it as a good sign for things to come.

akbashev
akbashev
83 Followers