en: Pissing in the Office Ch. 02

Story Info
Panty wetting and naughty peeing at work.
1.3k words
4.28
109.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leaky_one
leaky_one
711 Followers

Jen had not been able to get over her activities from that special Friday evening when she had decided to stop behind after work and have a pee over the office floor. The recollection of her naughty deeds had subsequently haunted her at nights; driving her hormones into overload and causing her to masturbate furiously well into the sleeping hours. Her dreams had been haunted by the memory of having a pee into first her boss's cup and then the office manager's. It had been such an incredible experience and wonderful turn-up to have a cup up to her pussy lips whilst she peed strongly into its interior.

Since that time Jen had taken to peeing in the sink bowl inside the Ladies single toilet room at work. Squatting over the bowl whilst pissing between her uncovered legs was an erotic sensation and it reminded her of her teenage years. All her friends had peed in the sinks rather than squat over the mucky toilets in the clubs and bars. Besides, it always felt much better to pee in a nice clean sink especially if your mates were doing the same.

Jen's place of work was a small two story office attached to a large manufacturing factory. Because the number of women working there was so low, the need for Ladies toilets was also small. In addition to the one toilet cubicle, the Ladies had been given exclusive access to the handicapped toilet situated next door. This only had the one door separating the main corridor from the contents inside. The woman had initially protested fearing that passing men could hear them tinkling away on the toilet inside. This had resulting in the door being soundproofed. It was a wonderful feeling for Jen one day when she decided she wanted to pee over the cubicle floor. The door was closed tight and all sounds extinguished from passing traffic outside. This didn't however make Jen feel any less naughty when she pulled down her skirt and panties and went to squat in the middle of the tiled floor.

Jen started her pee with a quick little squirt of piss over the floor. The pee hole nestled in her brown haired pussy opened for a split moment to allow her golden urine to squirt outwards. Immediately her resulting squirt fell to the floor making a lovely little puddle on the polished tiles. Butterflies were dancing in Jen's stomach as she started to pee again. This time her pee hole stayed open and her first initial little stream of piss became a fast flowing, jetting squirt of hot golden urine raining down to cover the floor with her pee. Jen took a quick glance up at the door before returning to watch her pissing all over the tiles. Her nerves were all on edge just knowing how little the door protected her naughty deeds from discovery by the outside world. Just seeing her piss squirting out of her lower lips and showering the floor with her pee fountain was almost orgasmic. Her hormones were in overload now, racing with the sight of see the consequences of her piss vandalism. Although it was going to take a while to clean up afterwards, there was really nothing to fear in terms of hiding her activities.

Having now peed a good deal of her hot piss all over the floor which was now covered in a shining pool of pee reflecting in the overhead light, Jen still wanted to be even naughtier. With her pee hole and pussy flaps closed again Jen stood up. Wandering over to the tiny sink bowl she stood on tiptoe so that her pussy lips cleared the rim. A moment later and Jen was peeing into the sink bowl. From amongst the mass of wiry pubic hairs hiding her pussy lips from sight was now squirting a thin yellow stream of Jen's hot pee. With a girlish giggle she traced her spraying urine stream around the white ceramic imaging at the same time all the other women she worked with using this very same bowl to wash their hands.

Even peeing in the sink wasn't enough for Jen. After leaving behind the piss covered bowl she moved over to the door. Getting her pussy as close as possible to the white wooden surface she placed her hands on her wide bum cheeks and strained, trying to piss one last time. After several seconds she managed it and she felt her pussy lips part to allow her golden pee to come squirting out once more. The warm feeling was ecstatic especially when a little trickle of her urine ran down her leg. Her pee was so deliciously warm.

As soon as Jen was empty of piss she ran over to the closed toilet lid and placed her bare buttocks down on the cold plastic. Placing one hand inside her blouse and the round cupped expanse of her right tit, she then started to pleasure her pussy with the other. Her orgasm was a shuddering racking affair that left her panting for breath. Sanity returned in the wake of her climax and she stared in wonder at the piss stains she had made with her recent toilet. She was shaking with nerves when she finally exited the toilet although the place was spotless again.

Jen's toilet activities within the office were compounded that day at 5pm. She purposely stayed behind whilst her colleges exited the building. She had originally intended to try having another pee over the carpeted floor of the upstairs conference room or even a repeat performance of peeing into Bob's coffee cup. In the end Jen simply decided to pee whilst still sat at her desk. After covering the floor at her feet with newspaper, she simply spread her legs and let go directly into her white panties. Immediately her pussy was covered with a delicious warm wetness as her golden pee squirted from her pussy hole and filled into her underwear. Jen gasped, still pissing into her panties. What an incredible sensation! Already she could her feel pee stain radiating outwards and running under her bum cheeks.

Jen was on a high. Pissing her clothing at her desk was an awesome thrill and one she intended to enjoy for as long as possible. Trying to slow down the force of her escaping piss she simply enjoyed the warm dampness moving around her pussy. She could feel her sodden panties clinging wetly to her private parts. Her pee was so deliciously warm and she wondered why she had never tried this sooner. The fact that her skirt and chair would be covered in piss didn't even register on Jen's subconscious. All she wanted to do was continue pissing for as long as possible. Hot, wet pee ran in trickles down her legs before dripping off to the waiting newspaper. Still Jen's pussy continued to issue more and more pee from her lower lips and into her panties. Her underwear was utterly sodden now, their dampness against her flesh a wonderful thing. All the coffee she had drank that afternoon was finally getting its release. Between Jen's creamy coloured thighs, her golden piss continued to flow.

All good things come to an end and finally with one final little leak into her completely sodden panties, all her piss was spent. Clambering out of her seat was nowhere as nice an experience as the act of pissing into her clothing. The butterflies in her stomach continued to dance as she proceeded to strip out of her wet clothing in the middle of the empty office. Anybody returning to work would have been greeted by the sight of a semi naked Jen stripping out of yellow pee stained underwear before drying off with a towel from her gym bag.

Once her legs, buttocks and pussy hairs were dry of her pee, Jen clambered into a pair of gym training pants. With a wishful look at the darkened conference room, Jen decided it was time to go home. The memory of her naughty deeds haunted her for the rest of that evening. Finally enough was enough and she retreated to her bedroom and her waiting collection of well used vibrators.

leaky_one
leaky_one
711 Followers