Enchanted Ch. 01

Story Info
She saves him, but theres something different about him.
2.4k words
4.35
13.1k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
katxmeowx
katxmeowx
92 Followers

While sitting on the couch outside on her balcony Violet was reading a book, when she heard a noise below her. It sounded like bins being knocked over, followed by raised voices. Looking through the balcony bars she saw a man, up ahead being chased by two other men, one short and one built like a bouncer. The running man's coat whipped about him like a cloak caught in the wind. He suddenly stumbled, over his own feet in his bid to get away from the two men. Watching she saw the shorter guy catch up and lunge with a knife, cutting the man's leg, causing him to fall to the ground. The man's partner the bouncer looking guy grabbed him up off the floor and held the man so he couldn't use his arms. The guy holding the knife moved closer.

"Shit" violet said in a breath then she was standing, she lent over the banister and whistled, both men looked up; the man welding the knife caught her eye.

Drop the knife, she thought, suddenly the shorter man dropped the knife. She caught the other mans eyes.

Let him go, she thought, the bigger guy let the man go, causing the man to fall at there feet and hit his head.

That wasn't thought out well, she thought, and then looked at the men, who seconds later ran out of the ally. So much for a quiet night, she thought going inside her flat, grabbing the jacket off the hook and running down stairs to go outside.

******

It was like a scene out of a horror movie. He wasn't moving but she could hear his low breath in the quiet night. Bending over his body, she rolled him over so he was lying on his back. The light from her flat above let her see the damage the two men had done. His chest was slashed, his clothes torn and bloody, and a cut on his head from where it hit the ground. She shivered from the cold wind and decided to get him inside. First she tried to wake him, to make moving him less difficult, if she could get in his mind and control him. The guy was tall, muscular, and when she tried to move him, to jolt him awake, it was like pushing a heavy boulder. While she was leaning over him, he nuzzled her neck and mumbled something that sounded like, "My mate." Pulling back she saw his eyes were open. He looked right at her like he could see into her soul, and see all her secrets. His eyes seemed to shine like a light was reflecting in them, but the ally was dark, apart from her apartment light above.

I need to move you, trust me, she thought, but nothing happened, he just kept looking at her, that's never happened, she thought.

"I need you to move, trust me," she said her voice sounding soft and smoky.

The man nodded and when she tried to help him up he got up mechanically like he wasn't in control. How they always did.

"I promised I would never do this, ever but hey what's one more time tonight," she said closing here eyes, opening them she looked him in the eyes again.

"Follow me," she said in a ghost like voice again, and the man followed. She opened the door to her flat, and told him to go up the stairs and then turn left. She followed him up to ensure he listened. Her door was open from quickly leaving to rescue him. She told him to go inside and turn right, and then sit on the bath tub.

She closed the front door, then ran into the kitchen for antiseptic, scissors and bandages and went to him. He was sitting, staring into space, almost like he was possessed, 'they always look like that', she thought to herself.

Putting the plug in the sink she ran the water, and ripped up towels to clean him with.

Using the scissors, she cut his clothes off all while continuing telling him he was safe. In no time at all he was naked apart from boxers. Trying to keep her mind on what she was doing, she cleaned his wounds, looking at his wounds, and bandaging him as she went. The cuts in his chest had seemed deeper than they were; now they looked less deep but they still bled. 'Bad lighting that's all it was,' she thought. But instead of knife cuts they looked like some animal had slashed him, not a knife. And the cut above his eye had closed up, and there was no mark, just dried blood, 'like it was never there,' she thought. Placing a bandage on the wound and taping it up she went to check his cut leg. After she cleared away the dried blood there was nothing, no mark, his skin was clear, smooth and unmarked.

"But I saw him cut you," she said out loud. She ran her hand down his leg where the wound should have been, she felt a spark, but before she could pull her hand back a hand shot out and captured her wrist.

Looking up she saw he was no longer in her control, and glancing between his legs she realised something else was controlling him. Suddenly she was pinned to the bathroom floor, he was on top of her, she fought against him but he was to strong.

"Get off me," she shouted, pushing at his chest but he was stronger, and "grrrrr," 'What is that? Growling?'

Looking up she was trapped by his eyes again, but this time his eyes were glowing yellow. Then he was kissing her, coxing her to open her mouth, and Hades forgive her she did. He slid his tongue inside, and rubbed himself against her body, muttering "mate," and "mine," then grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head. He kept them there with one hand while the other snaked down her arm, down her ribs, sliding over her stomach. She thought and hoped he would touch her then, but instead he grabbed the fabric and ripped it open exposing her body to his eyes. She was so shocked and turned on she couldn't move or object, and then his mouth was sucking a nipple inside his mouth. She arched into it, what was happening to her, she was always in control, and she never lost control like this. He loosened his grip on her hands, but she kept them there not wanting to move, but when she felt his hand slid down the back of her jeans, she became in control again. Grabbing his head, and pulling on his hair, she pulled his mouth away from her breast and forced him to look at her.

"Stop, you must stop, stop," she said breathlessly, and he did, the far away look was back, and she told him to stand, he did so.

Sitting up she felt dizzy, then her nose started running, grabbing a towel from the rack she placed it against her nose. When she pulled it away it was to find her nose was bleeding. That had taken too much out of her. Afraid to touch him again, she directed him to her bed and told him to lie down. He walked out of the bathroom, and lay on her bed. Still holding the towel to her face, she got up and walked over to her bed, bending down to whisper in his ear she told him, "sleep." His eyes closed and it was all she could do but collapse beside him, she was drained, as she walked to the couch and sat down, the living room was spinning and she passed out.

*****

The next time Christian opened his eyes he was looking at a lavender ceiling, not his drab wooden ceiling. Blinking away the night, he sat up and looked around, putting his hand to his head, when the room started to spin.

What the hell happened last night, he thought, grimacing, now fully awake, and he felt like a truck had hit him. Looking around, he took everything in, the window seat and the book sitting by it. He could not see anyone in the room, but someone was in the room, with him. Swinging his legs over the side of the bed, he felt a twinge of pain; he grabbed his waist, breathing out with the pain. He fingered the bandage, and again wondered what happened the previous night.

The last thing he recalled was being chased by the two goons, them capturing him, and the smaller one about to stab him, in the heart. Then they dropped him...no wait someone had whistled. The smaller guy looked up then dropped the knife, then he too was dropped and had hit his head. Touching the spot at his head, which was now sealed up, he stood up. Pealing off the tape, he started removing the bandages; he threw it on the bed side table. Looking at his chest he could still faintly see where that Lupine had nearly gutted him. Grimacing, he went in search for his clothes, finding them in shreds he walked into the next room, and lying on the couch was an enchanting woman. She had silver hair, pale skin, she looked ethereal, and he would have thought her a Fae if not for the jeans and top, Fae tend to wear light materials even when in human form. She was lying face down on a towel, which smelt like it was covered in blood, stepping back, he looked around and considered his options.

As far as he could tell he had two options; stay and ask if she had spare clothes or walk home naked, he was too drained to run. When he runs he's to fast for the human eye, but the injuries of last night had drained him. Taking one look at the woman, he turned away and looked for option three, money for a taxi. Which would only work if he knew where he was, he realised. Sitting down in the opposite couch in defeat, he realised there was nothing for it, he would have to wake the woman up and hope she could help.

As Violet was dreaming of a man with yellow eyes, she felt something nudge her. Swatting it away with the back of her hand, she connected with something warm and hard. Opening one eye to see what it was, she saw an extremely defined chest, which had hair running from the breast bone, to beneath his boxers. Pulling her hand back, she looked up into the eyes she had just been dreaming of, but they instead of yellow they were brown, like warm dark chocolate. His hair was more messed like he had been running his hand through it, and looking back at his chest; he had very faint red marks on his chest from last nights wounds.

Jumping up from the couch, she felt a bit woozy, when he went to grab her elbow to steady her she shook off his touch and started walking back.

"Don't touch me, stay away," she said, hands in front of her.

"I'm not going to harm you," he said holding his hands out, like her.

"You're not human, are you?" she asked still retreating.

"Now that's not nice," he said laughing, "Okay them if I'm not human, what am I?" he said still walking towards her.

"To hell if I know, but no human, self heals, has yellow eyes or..." can resist my power she thought but didn't say.

"Is that right? Have you never heard of contacts or people healing faster than others?" He asked, now standing in front of her, looking down at her like it was all simply explained away.

"No, you're not human. I feel it now, you are dangerous. Just get out of here!" She said looking him in the eye, trying one last time.

"Sorry sweetheart, but its not going to work, but I will go, when you tell me where I am, and if you have spare clothes, as you know mine aren't useable anymore". He said nodding towards the bathroom, then down at his body. Which her eyes followed, she had the urge to stroke the red lines on his skin, still amazed that he had been bleeding from there.

"You keep looking at me like that you can't blame me for what might happen," he said his eyes seeming to darken.

"And what would happen," she whispered looking back up at him, he seamed more close now.

"I would pin you against that wall, and taste your skin," he said dipping his head and smelling her.

Pulling back he looked at her, "What are you?" He asked now circling her like a wild animal.

"What do you mean?" She asked now afraid to move, encase he attacked her.

"You smell different," he finished circling her, and was leaning into her, causing her to step back till she hit the wall behind her.

"Different how?" she asked retreating further back, now scared he would discover her secret.

"Your more than human, your scent is stronger, like...cinnamon."

"I smell like cinnamon? Ha, it's the incense you're picking up not me," she said hoping he would believe the lie.

"No, that covered your smell, but when I'm close I can smell you," he nuzzled her neck again. "Mmm, hot and spicy," he said licking the side of her neck, then nibbling his way down to her shoulder. The action making her shudder, he pushed the material of her ruined shirt aside, kissing her neck, making her shudder again. He didn't press her with his body, just his mouth touched her. I will push him away, she thought, before she heard the door, which brought her back to reality.

"Violet open up," said a voice from the other side of the door.

"I'm coming," Violet shouted towards the door.

"Not yet, but you will, Ill make you..."

"Vi, open the door," came the voice cutting off the man.

"Violet, such beautiful name for a beautiful lady, then he kissed her," then in the blink of an eye was across the room and out her window. Violet ran to the window and saw him land in the alleyway where she has found him the previous night. He looked up winked, and then was gone.

Walking dazed to the door she pulled it open to let in her sister.

"What took you so long? Are you okay?" her sister asked looking at Violets face, which was paler than usual.

katxmeowx
katxmeowx
92 Followers