Enchanted Twelve: Angelina Ch. 01

Story Info
Angelina discovers magic does exist.
2.3k words
4.46
23.3k
5
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/27/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
starrkers
starrkers
63 Followers

Angelina leaned back against the padded seat. It was so peaceful here, listening to the splash of the oars and the ripple of the water around the boat.

No father shouting, no servants running about, no sisters all chattering at once; just her and the boat and the lake ... and him.

She let her hand trail in the cool water and closed her eyes. If only this was real and not just a dream. If only she could stay here forever, instead of having to wake up tomorrow.

But she would wake up tomorrow and this would be gone. She opened her eyes, not wanting to miss the sights of this most wonderful dream – Dante being the best sight of all.

Dante - even his name was magical, mystical, marvellous – rowed steadily, pulling the little boat through the water with no discernible effort. He was strong, he was handsome and he was hers!

Her thoughts drifted as she he rowed further and further across the lake. Gradually she forgot this was a dream, forgot about Westingfield and accepted this time and place as real, the memories of previous nights returned to confirm this reality.

Dante saw Angelina's expression change, as she moved from day reality to night reality, and smiled.

As she watched the smile spread across his face, dimpling his cheeks and crinkling his eyes, she thought her heart would burst. A lock of dark hair fell over his forehead as he paused, shipping the oars and letting the boat drift as he leaned forward to take hold of her shoulders and pull her onto his lap.

Angelina gasped as the little boat rocked violently.

"It's all right, I won't let us tip," his deep mellow voice calmed her. He wrapped her in his arms, pressing her close to his chest and kissed her forehead.

She snuggled in, almost completely surrounded by him, visible only from the neck up and the knees down. He felt so safe.

"What do you think about a little private 'us' time tonight before we join the others at the ball?" Little kisses across her temples, cheeks and nose punctuated his question.

"Mmm," she purred, snuggling in even closer, "that would be wonderful."

"Indeed." He smiled wolfishly into her hair. "Maybe I should just lose these oars then. What do you think, little princess?"

Angelina loved it when he called her "little princess". She wasn't little, she was taller than most of her sisters, but she was small compared to him. But still, she pouted. She wanted at least a bit of a chance to show off tonight's lovely dress.

"But then how would we get to the ball?"

Dante stroked her face, turning it to his. "That would be a bit of a problem, wouldn't it?"

Again he kissed her face as punctuation. "But I'm sure someone would notice we were missing and come looking for us - eventually." The last word breathed against her neck as Dante began nibbling her ear.

His hand slid into Angelina's bodice, cupping her ample breast and teasing the nipple. She jumped and squeaked, taken unawares by his bold action. They'd kissed before, but her prince had never been this bold.

"Steady, little princess," Dante purred in her ear. "You don't want the boat to tip."

So she sat still, watching his eyes and feeling his hand explore her breast, stroking and squeezing, tickling and pinching the already erect nipple. She began pressing into his hand, enjoying the sensation more and more.

Dante reached in and kissed her, his tongue caressing hers, his lips locking hers tightly. Angelina gave herself over to the kiss, closing her eyes and returning it fully.

This kiss, so deep and sensual, sealed it for her – Prince Dante loved her. It proved to her, more than anything before, that he had chosen her on that first night, not just for play, but to be his consort, his life's partner.

She sighed into his mouth, opened her knees at his touch and a hand, already under her skirts, slid up between her thighs, stopping only when it reached the rapidly dampening fabric of her underwear. His fingers slid beneath silky material and went exploring, seeking the source of the moisture as well as the button to produce more.

Angelina moaned softly, focussed totally on the sensations sparking from her breast and her clit to meet deep in her belly, churning and tingling. To hell with the ball!

Dante watched her drift under his spell, a smile flittering across his face, but not reaching his eyes. They remained cold and calculating. His expert fingers played her like an instrument, strung progressively tighter. She didn't notice as he shifted his weight, moving his face away from hers.

It was the second set of hands gripping her shoulders that got her attention.

"Who's there?" Her eyes flew open and she would've sprung to her feet had the hands not held her firmly in position. Her heart pounded wildly, all thought of the pleasure she had been enjoying gone.

There was no one else there. Only Dante, his smile wide and devilish, he almost chuckled at Angelina's shocked expression.

"What is it, little princess?"

"There was someone else here. They touched me – they..." her voice trailed off and her eyes opened wider as she visually registered Dante's hands on her shoulders. She could still feel his hands elsewhere. Fighting panic, she swung away from him. The phantom hands on her breast and between her legs followed, never missing a beat in their caress. She batted at them, arms flailing. The boat rocked wildly, water splashing over the sides.

"Hey, it's OK." Dante held his princess steady, crooning in her ear, using his voice to calm her enough to listen. "Hey, hey, shhh. Listen to me. It's my hands. It's all right."

He steered her to the bow seat and settled her there, still holding her, but gently. He tilted her face and locked her panicked gaze with his: calm, steady and totally in control.

"You know this place is magical – I borrowed some of the magic. Tonight, no matter who you dance with, where you are, what else you do, I'll be with you." His eyes glinted wolfishly. "All night, you'll be in my hands."

A different kind of shock shivered through Angelina. Relief, anticipation and a little exhilaration washed away the panicked fear. "You're doing this?"

"Yes. Do you like it?" The hand on her breast squeezed tightly.

"Ooh, yes. I like it. Can you feel this too?"

"Of course. Where would be the fun if I couldn't?"

"Will anyone else know?"

"That, little princess, will depend totally on you." He hid a smile. "It would be better if they didn't. I could get into trouble. Now, we should head in to the others."

She looked up in surprise. The boat, unaided, had drifted to the dock on the far side of the lake, the castle ballroom glittered and sparkled before them and the sounds of the orchestra filtered down to her ears.

Dante stood, one foot in the boat, one on the dock and offered her his hand. She stood gracefully and stepped onto the dock, only to stumble and gasp as the unseen hand between her legs clenched, squeezing her mound and sliding a finger across the wet opening.

He nimbly left the boat and stood in front of Angelina, holding her upright, then leaned forward and deftly eased her untouched breast from the bodice of her gown, kissing and licking the nipple and replacing it in her gown.

The touch lingered, joining the sensation of his hands.

Before she could say a word he turned, took her arm and led her into the ballroom.

***

Dante watched across the room as Angelina danced. It was deliciously cruel seeing her forced composure, her occasional missed step as he played her body with his mind.

He had taken the first couple of dances with her upon their arrival and had allowed her some respite from his ministrations, merely cupping and holding her. He gradually felt her relax against his phantom caress, becoming accustomed to it, as if it were just another part of her attire.

So he let her loose, to dance with the other noblemen while he stood at the side of the room and watched, letting his mind do the work, stoking desire and increasing discomfit.

First he thought of his mouth kissing her breast, grabbing the nipple in his teeth and tweaking it. He clearly heard her gasp across the room. Perhaps not, but he had certainly not imagined the change in her expression, nor the stumble in her pirouette.

Gradually he increased his magical interference. Before long he could clearly see the outline of her erect nipples through the fabric of her dress. And this time he wasn't imagining it.

Nor did he later imagine the flush that crept up her cheeks or the way her eyes began to seek him out, regardless of her dancing partner. But each time she had tried to seek him out, another dance had begun and she was whisked away again.

Near the end of the night, Angelina finally left the dance floor and made her way across the room to Dante, who stood with glass of punch in hand, waiting. His mind embraced both her breasts, sucking and kneading, and he could clearly see the results of his attention in the tense expression on her face and the strain of her chest against the bodice of her gown.

His eyes glittered as he waited for the perfect moment – when she was in the open, away from any other person. Now he concentrated on her pussy. His mind's hand was slippery and hot with her juices. He clenched, squeezing her mound, one finger slipping deep into her pussy.

Angelina cried out, stumbling as the unexpected sensation almost undid her. Fire raced through her as the phantom fingers worked, circling and teasing her clit, before plunging deep into her again.

Dante was by her side in an instant. To onlookers he appeared to be supporting a faint Angelina, leading her outside to fresh air.

Away from prying eyes, he released her, pushing her from him as she desperately leaned into him, her knees turning traitor as she sought greater access for the phantom between her legs. But the phantom fingers continued probing, the grip on her nipples from fingers and teeth tightened.

"Oh Dante, please. I'm so close, make me cum. I need it." Her eyes were closed, her mouth open and each breath became a little moan as she humped Dante's magical touch.

Abruptly the phantom motions ceased, her nipples still pinched tight, a finger buried within her.

"Control yourself," Dante hissed. "You're making a spectacle. Others will notice."

He watched in grim satisfaction as Angelina opened her eyes and stood as straight as she could, dragging herself back from the edge, her chest still heaving, her face now heavily flushed.

"Come," Dante led her back to the glittering ballroom. "It is time for the last dance. We must put on a good show."

"Please, can't we stay outside? No one will see," Angelina begged, barely under control, knowing a dance was near impossible in her present condition.

Dante ignored her, pulling her onto the dance floor and holding her close as the last waltz began. His mouth descended over hers and his hands cupped and supported as the phantom hands again came to life, causing her knees to loosen again. She moaned deeply into his mouth as the finger steadily stroked in and out of her, rubbing across her clit on each stroke.

"Keep dancing, little princess," Dante whispered. "Remember where you are. We must keep this secret, no one must know."

Angelina struggled to obey, closing her eyes, forcing herself to concentrate on the music as a second finger joined the first, stroking in and out in time with the waltz, torturing her with the slow steady beat.

"Does it feel good? My fingers inside you?" His deep voice tickled her ear and seemed to flow down her spine. "Do you like it that I keep time?"

She trembled against him. "Please, Dante."

"One." His fingers pulled out of her now sopping wet pussy.

"Two, three." They circled and tickled her aching clit.

"Four." The fingers drove hard into her again.

Her cry was lost again in his mouth.

"Keep dancing, baby, that's it. One, two, three, four; one, two, three, four. Don't stop now, nearly over. One, two, three, four."

The orchestra wound down the dance, slowing the tempo. Dante's magic fingers slowed too, until the song ended and the feel of his mouth and fingers faded away with the last note of music.

"We must get to the boat," Dante seemed totally matter of fact.

"No!" You can't! Oh God Dante, please, fuck me now!" Angelina was aching and empty, soaking wet and desperate for release.

"We can't, little princess. There's no time left."

Dante took her hand and led her to the boats, lined up and waiting for her and her sisters. He helped her into the bow seat and stood back.

"You're not even taking me back?" Angelina was bereft.

"Not tonight, little princess. My squire will see you safe across."

He pushed the boat away from the dock and turned abruptly hiding the smile from her as he strode into the darkness, his hand already moving to relieve his own ache as he reviewed her distress.

Tomorrow should be even more fun.

Thank you for reading this first instalment in Angelina's adventure. If you enjoyed it, please take the time to read the tales of the other princesses in this chain. And, please, take a moment to vote and, perhaps leave a comment.

starrkers
starrkers
63 Followers