Enchanted Twelve: The Twins Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers

Now, she looked weakly over to see Jerov slumped back against the chair, his arms spread high to drape over the sides. His expression was calm; sated. It was these eyes that looked lovingly at her. With the cruelty purged from his system, burnt away by the fire of his passion, she knew he would be a gentle and compassionate teacher.

Jerov looked down at the limp member between his legs almost in confusion. Mandy crawled over to him. She knew how sore she was going to be come morning, and the sensation would only be worse for still needing to run back before the end of the night. As she collapsed between his splayed legs and lay her head on his thigh, she realized she might feel it for longer than just the morning. There were traces of blood, most likely hers, mixed with the combined cream of their lusts.

Slowly, lovingly, Mandy began to lick and suck him clean. He didn't react to the attention with lust, but rather seemed to sink deeper into ground on which he sat. His body now draped bonelessly against the front of the chair. Once she was satisfied he was clean, slightly reenergized by the way the salty, sweet and coppery tastes blended together, she replaced the cod-piece.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mandy and Millay leaned heavily against the trees. They needed to catch their collective breaths before they presented themselves back before the boats. It was one thing to arrive flush and vaguely short on breath, but they had run for hours to make it back on time.

Mandy found it even harder to run now, and Millay needed to support her much more heavily than usual. Even seeing her twin try to walk comfortably, she had known it would be a problem and pleaded with Beryl to let them ride back on the princes' horses. Unfortunately, Jerov refused. Jerov always refused.

It had been a productive night in general, however. The prince had taught them a new spell. It was a slight illusion, that even their meager abilities would be able to handle. Or at least that was what he had claimed. Both women had quickly learned the spell, and with an ease that seemed to amaze Jerov.

It was also a spell that would make their lives easier, should they remember it when they woke. It could smoothly replace makeup and alter their complexions slightly. They could tone down the occasional burst of freckles that plagued their fair skin, or even hide a harsh sunburn. Most importantly, they could cover the bruises and scrapes that the two, but especially Mandy, now seemed prone to.

Now, weaker still, they held themselves high as they made their way through the last few trees. They moved with slow dignity and enigmatic smiles, but the purpose was more to hide the pain and embarrassment. Once the deed had been done, Millay had opened her mind wide to her sister in support. It was only the sensations during the act that she could not stomach. Their bond ever as strong, ever as sure, and the only thing that held the two weary women aloft.

Copyright December, 2007 by Deathlynx

deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers
12