Enchanted Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary knew that any outcome other than being arrested would be the best and gingerly took a penis in each hand. Immediately she felt the warmth and throbbing as blood was being pumped into the hard members.

"Good..." Sarah said indicating that Mary had accomplished the command. "These two gentlemen had to leave the party to come down here and help deal with this whoring mess. I think you owe them each a little something to compensate them for their time."

Sarah guided Mary's face toward the penis of the bellman who took their suitcases to the suite when they first arrived. Once again Mary resisted only to have her hair pulled back sharply.

"Mary, Mary, Mary, what did I tell you?" Sarah once again guided Mary's face towards the penis. "Open your mouth, Mary," Sarah intoned while slightly increasing the pain being inflicted by her grip on Mary's hair.

Slowly Mary moved her lips up and down the bellman's penis. The bellman's knees buckled a little as he felt Mary's warm, moist mouth engulf his cock, and he let out a soft moan. Mary first felt the head and then the shaft traveling over her tongue as Sarah guided her progress. Once Mary's nose touched his pubic hair, Sarah guided Mary back until the head was between her lips. Mary was scared shitless and humiliated at the same time. "Where has this guy's cock been?" she thought to herself.

"Good girl, Mary." Sarah guided Mary's head several more times over the bellman's penis working him into a frenzy. Getting the bellman off wasn't Sarah's intent. It was embarrassing Mary and showing her who the boss was. She withdrew Mary's head revealing a penis glistening with her saliva and some pre-cum oozing from the tip.

"Now to his partner," Sarah said as she guided Mary's head over to the second bellman.

The second bellman's penis was much larger in length and girth. As Mary's head was being guided over to the large member, she began to hesitate and resist. Sarah tightened her grip, but that didn't have the desired effect, and Mary continued to resist.

"You fucking whore!" Sarah yelled as she pulled Mary's head up and slapped her face.

Eliza and Brad felt the sting of the slap as the crisp sound shot through the meeting room. Mary cried out in pain and tears began to run down her cheeks. Eliza looked at Brad pleadingly. He held up a finger that said they should wait just a few more minutes.

Sarah looked at her and said, "One more, Mary. Be a good girl."

Mary was guided to the large penis. She had to stretch her lips to get the cock into her mouth. The head of the penis hit the back of her throat, and there was still more in front of her. When she gagged, Sarah pulled her head back so nothing undesired and messy would happen. Once the head popped out of her mouth, Sarah was quick to guide her mouth back over the now throbbing penis. The bellman grabbed Mary's head to help guide her and was surprised when Sarah slapped his face.

"I am in charge here!" Sarah commanded.

Sarah herself was getting turned by yet again having total control over Mary. Sarah let her other hand roam into Mary's blouse and gave the nipple a sharp squeeze. As scary as the scene was before them, there was still a sense of eroticism. Brad and Eliza couldn't fight the stirrings inside of them. Brad had slipped his hand between Eliza's legs and was stroking her vagina through the fabric as they watched intently.

"Okay, that is enough for you two," Sarah said to the bellboys. "Put those toys away for later. And, you know, Mary, I can have either or both of them whenever I want so please free to thank me for sharing them with you."

Mary was pissed at the comment. "Go fuck yourself!"

"I plan on doing that after a little foreplay, bitch." Sarah still had Mary by the hair and dragged her over to her desk. Mary fought as best she could, but she was no match for the situation. When Sarah got to the desk, she turned around and brought Mary's face to her crotch. Mary could smell the sweet musk of Sarah's excited state.

Sarah barked out to Mary, "Undo my belt!"

Mary was thinking about how to get out of this mess and wasn't concentrating on Sarah's orders. A quick slap to the face that echoed throughout the room brought Mary's attention back to where Sarah wanted it. Brad and Eliza were no longer turned on by the activities before them and started to frantically motion about a plan.

"Unbuckle my belt."

Mary hesitated and looked up defiantly with the outline of Sarah's hand on her cheek. Sarah pulled Mary's hair up and raised her open hand in preparation of landing another slap to Mary's bright red cheek. Mary succumbed to Sarah's will and undid the belt. The silk fabric fell around Sarah's ankles. Mary looked over to the two bellmen whose erections were still firmly pointing to the ceiling.

"It is okay, Mary, they have seen me many times before."

Sarah pulled Mary's head back in her direction with it stopping just inches in front of Sarah's thong-covered crotch.

"Get them all the way off, Mary," Sarah ordered as she lifted her left leg. Mary followed the instructions and pulled the costume completely off. "Now to my lingerie, whore."

Mary was really pissed at repeatedly being labeled a "whore" and spat at Sarah.

"Need we do this all over again, whore?" Sarah said as she raised her hand.

Although it infuriated her, Mary knew she was helpless and had to follow directions to avoid jail and an additional beat down from Sarah. Mary reached up and grasped the thong on the material just below Sarah's hips and began to pull it down. Mary could not help but watch as the descending ivory lace revealing Sarah's shaved crotch. With her eyes transfixed to the first vagina she had ever seen that closely, she continued to pull the thong down and remove it.

"Good job. Now put it around your neck and don't stretch it out." Sarah released the grip on Mary's hair so she could do it. Mary thought about trying to make a run for it, but being on her knees with Sarah inches away, she knew wouldn't make it far. Once the thong was around Mary's neck like some sort of recognition that she had been tamed, Sarah grabbed her hair again. Sarah slightly spread her legs exposing the pink lips of her vagina. Mary could see the slight glimmer of her juices.

"Remember how I treated you earlier, Mary? It's your turn now," Sarah said as she guided Mary's face to her own vagina. "Lick me, whore."

This day was full of firsts for Mary. A romantic interlude by the waterfall, being brought to an orgasm by a woman, having her first great fuck with an older guy, being naked before two strangers sucking their penises, and now being forced to become intimate with a woman's vagina. She had never satisfied a woman before and wasn't really interested in doing it now, especially under these conditions. Eliza did not want Mary to have to do this. Brad held her still as Mary had nothing to lose but her pride. Interference would not be wise with the bellmen there.

Sarah pulled Mary's lips against her vagina. Mary resisted as much as she could moving her face to the side. The silence in the room was shattered by the sound of Sarah's palm striking the side of Mary's face so hard that some saliva exited from between Mary's lips. Tears began to flow down Mary's cheeks.

"Stick out your tongue," Sarah commanded. "Lick my pussy, Mary, just like I licked yours. Remember?"

Mary was defeated and had lost all will to resist. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. Everyone in the room watched as it touched Sarah's clitoris and then flicked against it. If you couldn't see it, you knew it did by the low moan that came out of Sarah's mouth.

"That's it...Oh, that is so good. You have done this before, haven't you?" Sarah berated Mary some more.

Mary's tongue continued to flick over Sarah's clit. She groaned with pleasure. She then directed Mary to stick her tongue inside her. Mary complied with the order, gliding her tongue through the lips of Sarah's vagina into her warm wet cavern. Mary could now taste Sarah's juices flowing freely from her vagina.

Sarah was rocking back and forth against Mary's face moaning. From Mary's own experience, she knew Sarah was on the verge of an orgasm and soon this would all be over. Sarah, in her highly excited state, was unable to hold back any longer and came in a wave of orgasms that shocked and drained her body. She continued to lean against the table for support and catch her breath as her glistening juices traveled down the inside of her thighs.

Sarah wasn't done yet. She pulled Mary into a position where she was leaning over the desk. She called the two bellmen over and directed them to grab each of Mary's arms and keep her bent over. The bellmen did what they were told. Sarah opened her drawer and pulled out a strap-on dildo.

"I hope you're ready for this," she said as she wrapped the straps around her waist and thighs.

Mary looked at the long thick menacing cock as Sarah strapped it on. Bigger than anything she had ever seen, Mary's fear of what that would do to her made her begin to cry again.

Just then, Sarah's cell phone rang. She looked at it and cursed. Sarah answered the call and mumbled a few "Yes, sirs" and then pressed the call end button.

"You two get to the ballroom," she yelled to the bellmen. "A drunken guest is causing problems. I have her," Sarah said referring to Mary. "She's not going anywhere."

The two bellmen responded immediately, almost as if their lives depended on it.

When they departed the room, Sarah looked at Mary and asked "Now, where were we?"

Dominance

Brad motioned for Eliza to go. He knew this was the time to spring into action. They moved

from their observation position quietly with Eliza removing her cloak. Eliza, infuriated about how her friend was treated, pushed in front of Brad as they approached Sarah. Eliza, in her red corset, shorts, and boots, reached up and grabbed Sarah's long brown hair and yanked it back.

In total shock and surprise, Sarah yelled out "What the hell?" as she was pulled away from Mary and onto the floor with her butt making a huge thump. Brad grabbed Mary and helped her off the desk. He yanked a raincoat off of the coat rack and helped her put it on.

In the meantime, Sarah looked at Eliza and asked, "Do you know what the fuck you are doing?"

Eliza couldn't restrain herself and slapped Sarah's face so hard that she had to shake her hand to get the sting out. "Hey bitch, looks like I am in charge now," Eliza said as she pulled Sarah forward by her hair.

Mary and Brad looked on in astonishment. They had never seen this side of Eliza. Maybe it never existed before this moment.

"Well, Sarah, it looks like the tables have turned." Eliza said.

"Bullshit," Sarah spat as she struggled to get up.

She was no match for Eliza though. All those days in the gym were finally being put to good use. As Brad comforted Mary, Eliza slapped Sarah's exposed ass. The sound of her hand hitting Sarah's soft bare flesh even made Brad wince. After five more slaps Sarah's resistance stopped, and she began to whimper.

"You shallow bitch! Can't take it, Sarah?" Eliza shouted. "Well I have plans for you, and the night is still young."

Eliza yanked Sarah up off the floor onto her knees and then to her feet. Sarah tried to swing at Eliza, but she saw it coming and ducked. She countered with a punch to Sarah's midsection that knocked the wind out of her.

Mary looked at Sarah with disdain, walked over, and slapped her face again and again until Sarah began to sob.

"Payback is a bitch," Mary stated as she grabbed Sarah's costume, ripping the rest of the soft thin material from her body exposing her braless chest.

Mary reached for Sarah's nipples, took them between her thumb and index finger on each hand, and gave them a hard squeeze and twist. Sarah saw an opportunity to kick Mary, but Brad saw it coming and whisked Mary to the side. Mary returned and punched Sarah in the gut. She would have doubled over if Eliza didn't have a hold of her hair. Brad again rushed forward and got Mary out of kicking range.

Eliza, with a firm grasp of Sarah's hair and one arm that she leveraged behind her back, directed Sarah to take the strap-on off. This time it was Sarah who did not respond in a timely manner.

"Take that thing off, bitch," Eliza screamed.

Sarah thought she could overpower Eliza. She made a quick turn and put her hands around Eliza's throat. Brad jumped forward breaking Sarah's grip and restraining her arms behind her. He watched her breasts jiggle as she fought him.

Sarah tried to spit on Eliza, but her mouth was dry. The attempt further infuriated Eliza who slapped Sarah again. Eliza reached down and picked up the strap-on. She turned away from Brad and Sarah and strapped on the rubber cock. She adjusted it and directed Brad to bend Sarah over the desk. Sarah resisted, but was no match for the 185 lb. man who overwhelmed her with ease and got her into position. Brad still had a raging hard on from the previous activity, the cat fight, and now Eliza with a strap-on attached to her waist.

Sarah's torso was stretched across the desk and Eliza moved toward her and quickly got into position between her legs. Eliza was in total control and was thinking ahead. She pulled her camera out of her shorts pocket and tossed it to Mary.

"Click a few pictures for our family scrap book, and then let's do a short vacation."

Mary didn't hesitate and started clicking away. Eliza began to spank Sarah. Each strike sent a ripple through Sarah's firm butt. Sarah yelled in pain.

"Yep, the shoe is on the other foot now." Eliza grabbed the shaft of the dildo, shifted her hips back, and thrust it into Sarah. The long thick dildo stretched Sarah's vagina, but slid in easily due to the existing lubrication. The action was all caught by Mary who smiled while she picked up Sarah's head by her hair to make sure there was no reason to doubt who was getting the business end of the strap-on.

Eliza thrust again and again into Sarah. Vengeance was on her mind, and she wanted to inflict the most pain and teach this bitch a lesson. Sarah's sobs did little to convince her to stop. After a few more strokes, Eliza pulled out. She spread Sarah's butt cheeks and slammed the dildo into her anus. Sarah screamed in pain, and Mary caught it all on video. Eliza reached behind her, unbuckled the strap-on, and stepped back leaving the dildo in Sarah's ass.

Sobbing, Sarah said repeatedly, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

Eliza replied with venom, "Too little, too late." She picked up her cloak and put it on. Brad let go of Sarah's wrists, and Mary met both of them at the door.

"Oh, and if you even think about revenge, remember we have all of this recorded." The three walked out of the room. Eliza said, "Looks like Little Red Riding Hood took care of the big bad wolf."

Enchanted Woods

Once in the room, Eliza got Mary in the shower, poured her a good stiff rum and coke, and then helped her into bed. She was worn out and fell asleep almost immediately.

Eliza closed the door and went to her room where Brad was waiting for her. He walked up to Eliza, put his arms around her, and held her for several minutes. Eliza let out a soft sigh of relief as this nightmare was over. She felt the warmth and safety that Brad's arms provided. As she laid her head on his chest, she could smell his strong musky scent enhanced by the activities of the last few hours. Her hands wandered over his muscular frame turning her on like it always did.

A smile came upon her lips, and she looked up at Brad and said, "To the victor go the spoils."

He lowered his lips to hers, and they engaged in a long sensual kiss. Their mouths fully open, their tongues flicked against each other's, sparking uncontrollable passion.

Brad leaned over and picked Eliza up in his arms. She shrieked with surprise and put her arms around his neck. Brad walked over to her bed and laid her down softly. The dim light behind served as a backlight accentuating his muscular physique as he stepped back and began to strip. Now totally nude, he walked toward her and the bed. She sat up and moved to the edge of the bed. She put up a hand directing him to stop as he reached the bed. She reached up with her right hand and gently grasped his semi-erect penis. Soft and warm, she could feel it begin to grow. As it throbbed in her hand, she leaned forward and took it into her mouth. She could feel Brad's knees give a little as her warm wet mouth engulfed the head.

"Oh baby, that feels so good," Brad said.

At this point, she could fit it all into her mouth, but it would soon grow too large. She felt it expand in her mouth and worked her tongue over the head eliciting a moan of pleasure from Brad. Eliza then slowly took as much of the shaft as she could, feeling the head hit the back of her throat. She pulled her mouth back, her lips sliding until they reached the rim of the head. She repeated this several times. Each time she could feel his penis grow longer and firmer in her mouth. After what seemed like an eternity of pleasure, Brad placed his hands on her head and guided her back on the bed. He looked at her features in the light. She was simply stunning, more like gorgeous, with her blond hair framing her beautiful face.

"Sit back and relax, Eliza," he murmured. "Let me give you what you earned today."

Brad slipped off her boots and reached up to grasp her shorts. He undid the snap and lifted her legs, placing them both on over his right shoulder. Brad then began to slide the shorts down. He slowly lowered her legs and then moved up to remove the corset. One by one, he undid the snaps of the corset revealing Eliza's ample breasts. When the last fastener was unsnapped, her breasts pushed out of the confines and bounced free. Unable to restrain himself and knowing they could use a good massage, Brad grasped the two large globes of creamy flesh in his hands and gently kneaded them.

"Hmm," Eliza sighed as she reached up ran her hands up and down his arm and then following it to his shoulder and chest.

She loved his strong pecks covered with soft hair. She always enjoyed running her fingers through it. Brad stopped caressing Eliza's breasts and slowly dragged his fingertips down across her abdomen and then skirted her pubic area on the way down her thigh. He gently grasped her ankle and brought it up to his lips. Brad started to kiss her ankle and moved his way up her leg to her calf. He alternated between kisses and long strokes of his tongue that outlined her calf muscle. His caress could not be matched by any other man, and he always showed her how much he adored her body. Despite the low light, she could see his devotion to her body and the desire in his eyes. Brad progressed slowly and when he reached her knee he made eye contact with her. He continued by kissing the sides and under portion of her knee and then began the long slow journey up her toned thigh.

Eliza emitted a soft moan of approval as his technique aroused her. Once again alternating between kisses, long flat strokes of his tongue, and thin licks with its tip, he began to drive Eliza crazy with desire. Eliza could feel her vagina preparing for the upcoming festivities. It oozed with juices. Now halfway up her thigh, Eliza could not conceal her delight any longer.

"Ohhh, Brad," she moaned. "You're driving me crazy, baby." She moaned again, only louder.

This encouraged Brad to take his time to build up the desire so much her orgasm would make her toes curl.

Her breathing now labored, she moved her hands up to her breasts and began to massage them. As Brad looked up at her, his penis got harder. Brad was now close to Eliza's vagina. He could smell the lubrication she was emitting, that animal response to being turned on sexually and preparing to reproduce. When his tongue began to trace the skin around her vagina, Eliza massaged her breasts with much more vigor. Brad shocked Eliza with one broad flat stroke of his tongue over her vagina. Eliza's arms shot out to her side, and she gripped a handful of the bed sheet. Brad repeated the strokes a few times driving Eliza totally crazy with desire.