Encomium/Gangster Fairy Tale 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They bribe the cops, don't they?" Manda asked.

"Yeah. But the cops have an image to keep. Like me and the boys, we fucked up so bad they had to arrest me."

"What did you do?" Judy asked, her ears cocked, her eyes all big.

He told them.

"That is so shocking!" Judy exclaimed.

"It was coming. There was already a lot of tension in the crew between Yello and his boys and Big D. They were always squabbling, so it had to come. Most gangsters get killed by other gangsters. Guys are getting whacked all the time."

"What I don't understand is, why cant they just do their thing quietly and make their money."

"Gangsters are not business people. They are violent lawless criminals, high on their ego, drugs and power. They think the can do as they please. And they want to."

"Like, what did you guys used to do? I mean, how did you get the drugs in? With all the cops and FBI?"

"You pay them to guard the drugs for you."

There were gasps and laughter, like, "Smart move!"

William told the women some of his experiences. As they drank and listened, he saw that they were mesmerized with his gangster fairy tales. In fact, all three seemed kind of horny and aroused, as he told them of his violent, criminal, law breaking escapades.

He met them a week later at Judy's house. Her husband was out of town. Judy had no children.

After supper they sat on the balcony, in a close circle. They drank and smoked as their conversation centered on sex, gangsters and crime. William was kind of annoyed with Karen Amanda produced some weed and the three of them smoked joints, but Karen told him no way, and she and the women giggled and kept blowing smoke at him.

When they were drunk, Manda wanted to know about his sex escapades as a gangster. He was kind of embarrassed but they prodded and challenged him on, especially Amanda and Karen. So he told them some nasty fuck stories from his past. Manda prodded for more details and Karen supported her, saying this was no PG movie. Judy blushed profusely but listened attentively as the drunk former gangster gave them sordid, spiced up, detailed accounts of hot, wild, carefree sex.

A thick mood of arousal settled over them. He saw was sure all three were wet and horny just like he was hard in his pants. All their nipples were sticking out through their thin dresses and tops. He was sure he could stand up, pull his dick out and they would share it between their hungry mouths and then spread their thighs wide open for him and take a black gangster dick deep in their pink fuck holes.

Maybe he could even get them to lick his cock and taste each other's pussy off it. And then make them eat each other out. Damn! That sounded like a gangster party. His cock got so hard in his pants. The sexual tension was almost tangible, but he didn't want to put Karen in an embarrassing situation.

Instead, he settled back as Manda now gave some freaky episodes from her own life, graphic, of course.

Chapter 6

William was horny as hell, and it continued to the following week. He couldn't get the three mature hot mas out of his mind. He kept fantasizing of fucking them, especially Rachel. The girl from MacDonald's that he had been fucking regularly had quit and moved down south.

The same thing happened the following week, at Karen's house. She had a nice house near the beach, with upstairs bedrooms. She had shared it with her husband till the divorce. She said she had bought it with her parent's estate, but her husband claimed he owned half of it because he had done some painting and renovations. However, the court had thrown his law suit out.

William was no longer going for drug testing and Karen was talked by the others into letting him smoke weed, he was doing so passively anyway. Getting caught up in the cross fire.

It was another steamy conversation and criminal stories. They all got horny again and so did he. He had expected that Karen might also have some freaky tales to tell, but she did not seem to have any. But Judy, surprised him for she had wild tales to tell. The hot housewife had stripped in college, and had gone through multitudes of lovers. She had done men of all races. And women too. As she went through a detailed description of a lesbian sexual encounter of hers, with a black woman, William noticed her exchanging horny smiles with Amanda. He soon had a feeling this wasn't some old tale she was telling, but a confession of something that was going on. It suddenly struck him that he had always noticed an intimacy between the two women. Karen must have come to the same conclusion too, she exchanged a talking look with William, like "Ah ha!"

Again, there was a thick sexual tension between all four. However, nobody made a move.

Chapter 7

They were at Karen's. Amanda and Judy left, both hugging him and Karen. He helped her clear the things up. She seemed very nervous as he wanted to leave.

"I can stay, if its all right. I will sleep in the spare bedroom. You will be safe."

She tried to say something but he put a finger to her lip. She sighed, hugged him strongly and for a second her fear came through and she shuddered.

"What is he doing to you?"

She wouldn't tell him.

She made up a bed for him and said good night, kissing him on the lips. He slept peacefully until the phone started ringing ceaselessly. He got up and saw that Karen's door was half open. She was sitting in her bed hugging herself and looking scared. Her whole body was shivering and her eyes were wide open and wet.

"Pick it up."

"No! No!" she sobbed.

"Do it. I am here!"

She wouldn't do it. SO he picked it up and listened.

A drunk, stupid voice rasped into the telephone. It was the sound of a mad man.

"Bitch! Why did you keep me waiting. I will come around. Is that what you want. I will finish what I started. Is that what you want, you stupid fucking cunt! I am talking to you. Bitch!!!! ha ha ha!"

Karen cringed and whimpered.

"Yo! Who the fuck is this?"

"There was sharp gasp at the other end then the stupid whisper continued.

"Who the fuck are you! Get out my house right now!"

"Listen, Bryce. If you call this number ever again, it will be the last call you make."

"Get out of my house ass hole!"

"Listen ass hole, I know where you live. Want me get my boys and come visit you? Fuck it, in fact fuck the boys, I don't need witnesses, I can handle you alone."

"Who are you? Are you threatening me!" Now his voice was normal, but drunk and pissed off.

"All right. I tried to be nice. Get your gun coz I am coming to blast you!"

"No!" Karen screamed, grabbing Williams arm in both hands. "Please don't kill him!"

"You heard Bryce. But this happens one more time, you dead!"

"You shouldn't have said that," Karen said as he slammed the phone down. "Issuing a threat is a crime."

"Fuck that! Why are you letting him do this to you Karen After all you went through?"

"I loved him very much. He didn't use to be like this. This mid life crisis thing fucked him up badly. He is mad at the world and feels all lost. I cant help him by going to war with him."

"And you think letting him abuse you will help him?"

"I can take it!" she said stubbornly, but she was scared.

"Fuck that Karen! Give him a taste of his own medicine. I can go and visit him."

"No!" Karen said firmly. "This is not your fight. And not everybody thinks like a gangster, "My life or your life!" All right. Now, please, I Don't wanna fight with you. I want you to stay with me. Please!"

"Of course Ma. Come here..." he wrapped his powerful arms around her.

Karen was too scared to sleep alone so he slid into bed with her. He was only in a pair of boxers and she was in a thin t-shirt and tiny silk shorts. He put his arms around her and held her.

Slowly, Karen felt the fear leave her. She felt safe in his arms. She slept peacefully for the first time in ages. At one point she felt a soft, thick bundle in his boxers brushing into her thigh. It made her scared and excited simultaneously. He didn't try anything though, which relieved but kind of disappointed her.

"Oh... I thought for a second you had a gun under your pillow. But it was just your little friend here..." William said, when she had almost fallen asleep. She started blushing even before she turned around fully. And there was William, sitting up, holding her glass vibrator. It was long, with a curved, tapering thin shaft and a round, shiny black ball, half a golf ball in size.

"Oh shit!!!!" she squealed and snatched it.

"don't worry, I am not jealous. Its smaller than me."

"Size Isn't everything. Its the technique that counts. This is embarrassing."

"Well, for us guys its easier, you just need some Kleenex and body oil, and fuck a dog, a hand is a man's best friend."

They both laughed as Karen stuffed it away in a drawer.

She did not feel very embarrassed at all, which surprised her. But then, William had taken it all easy. She could see he had soon forgotten about it. She snuggled up to him and fell asleep, feeling good and safe.

Karen woke him up as she stirred awake besides him. They were in the spoon position. He had a arm around her mid and it was under her shirt. His big hand was holding her soft belly. Her soft, round ass fitting perfectly in the hollow of his pubes and hips. His half hard cock was nestling between her soft, hot cheeks.

"Morning," he said softly, stroking her belly.

"Morning," she responded, and softly ground her ass into his cock. "Thanks for staying," she kissed his arm. Then she got up, seeming to move her ass from his cock last.

"Karen, why didn't you and Bryce have kids?"

"I am barren."

"You have been checked and stuff?"

"No. But he knocked up his little gold digger in no time. SO, it must have been me."

As she walked to the shower, he was gazing at her ass rolling in her tight, little silk shorts. Rolling so sexily.

"Don't look at my old butt! I told you!"

"Wait till I smack it, one of these days."

"Just you try!" she laughed from the doorway to the bathroom. She pulled her t-shirt over her head and walked inside,

At breakfast she told him that her ex husband wanted her to pay him half the worth of the house, so he could start all over again. She said she could not do that unless she sold the house. However, even though she was not planning to, she knew he would just spend the money on drugs and alcohol binges. She said it was like he had come unhinged. He had always been a hard working, responsible, well behaved man. Then he had turned forty and just lost it. Lost all sense and meaning in his life, run off with a young girl, lost everything, and all that remained was bitterness and hatred in him. He asked her where the guy lived but she wouldn't tell him. And she made him promise not to get involved.

The thing was, he was terrorizing her, to get her to sell the house and give him half, which he believed was his though the court had denied it. He was trying to make her feel guilty. Sometimes he begged, saying he owed some bad guys some money and they were losing patience, something she believed. At other times he called drunk and high, threatening to harm her. Sometimes he even came around in the middle of the night, drunk and high. She would let him in to avoid rousing the neighbors. He would shout around and sometimes break a couple of thins. But he would not touch her, though he did threaten her.

Karen's strategy was to just stay calm and show him he wouldn't get anything from her. Till he came to his senses.

"SO, if he cleaned up his act and came back, you would take him back?"

"That is jumping the gun a bit. He would have to clean up first and then we would see." "After all he has done to you?" William was aghast. And jealous.

"Look, everybody deserves a second chance. And you Don't know Bryce the way I know him. He was another person before this mid life thing began. He was always there for me and treated me with respect and love. He will clean up his act. I spoke to my psychologist and she said they always do, after a while."

"But Karen, if he is threatening you..."

"He is just making those threats to get the money. But I know that no matter how low he sinks, he would never harm me."

William wasn't sure she knew, she just hoped and dreamed.

She hugged William strongly and then kissed him tenderly on the cheek.

There was some erotic tension between them.

William wanted her. But he did not want to make a move. It might feel like he was taking advantage. And he did not want to mess up things between them, for if she said no, the situation would become awkward.

As he drove to her office, Karen was feeling excited, aroused and yet kind of worried. It would not do for her to develop feelings for William. She was PO and that was forbidden. Second, she knew William was not out of the waters yet. He was still on parole and on the way to being rehabilitated. And she thought it would be embarrassing, she was old enough to be his mom. She shouldn't start something with him.

Chapter 8

William decided that Karen would never act against her husband.

But he wasn't gonna hang around and hang for the best. He did not want to take any chances. Karen wasn't dating him, but he had nothing but love for her.

Bryce had to learn one thing, you dont "phuck wit a gangstaz bitch!"

William hired a private investigator and had Bryce's address and photo within a week. The guy was living in some apartment block in town. It didn't have security or cameras for it was a cheap place.

William had avoided hanging with Big D but family was family. He called up his cousin, Big Derek and asked him for a favor. He lied and said there was this white girl he was fucking at work and this white guy was causing them grief. He wanted Big D to give him a severe warning. He said the guy had never seen him personally, so Big D should just pretend to be him.

"What's the girl's name?"

"Trina," William answered, giving him Karen's second name. "Just tell him to keep away from Trina." he knew Bryce would know who was meant all right.

"So, when you bringing this Trina to meet the fam? She hot?"

"Yep."

"Suck a good dick?"

"You bet!"

"Word. Lil homie got some white bitch shit goin huh? Don't you worry, I will take care of the asshole. This one is on the family."

William didn't feel bad about lying to his cousin. Big D wasn't doing it for the family. Bullshit. Big D was doing it to kick some ass. He loved kicking ass and scaring motherfuckers.

His huge, fat cousin was happy as a kid at Christmas as they pulled up before Bryce's dwelling. William stayed in the car as his big, fat, excited cousin slid his pistol under his belt and went inside the apartment building.

Big D returned ten minutes later, looking very happy. They drove off.

He said he had pretended to be a post boy but all he delivered was a gun in the face. He had put his gun in Bryce's mouth and licked the door shut, then pushed him into his squalid, dark, trashy apartment. Bryce had obviously been drinking and watching TV, with cocaine on his table. He said the white guy started trembling and went on his knees, begging for mercy, saying he would pay up for the stuff in a month, once his bitch gave him the money.

"I am going to get rougher with her, I promise. I went and bought a gun. She doesn't pay up, she is dead. I have to make it look like a robbery though. Then I will inherit everything. And I will pay all you guys off, with interest. I promise..."

"Who? Who you wanna kill?"

"Karen. Listen, maybe you could get me someone who could handle her. Could you?"

"I gives a fuck motherfucker. I want you to stay away from Trina, ass hole. I am her new man, the nightmare from the phone."

Bryce suddenly looked confused and scared. "You confused, huh? Mutha-phuka. Lemme help you out a bit there...""

Big D was a veteran thug with ten years experience. William had told him to scare the shit out of Bryce but not maim him. Big D stuck to that, mostly. He pistol whipped Bryce and kicked him around. He made him swallow the gun barrel and made as if to shoot him. He said Bryce was whimpering like a baby and begging for mercy. Big D then told him, "Stay away from Trina. You so much as dream of her, you dead."

He beat him up just to show him, and stomped him a bit with his Timberlands just to teach him. He said if the guy gave him trouble again, he should just say so and Big D would whack him and they could get rid of his body in this funeral parlor that handled dead bodies for Big Mo.

William was tempted for a second, for Big D had said Bryce was talking about a gun and killing Karen But then, Big D had a big mouth when he was drinking and he would brag about it till Mo found out. And then he would own William completely, and Karen too, probably.

William thanked Big D. They went for a ride and smoked some weed, just like old times. William lied to Big D and told his cousin that once his parole was over, they would ride again. He thought of telling Karen that her husband was planning on get rough with her for he needed the money desperately. But then she would know of what he had done and would not approve.

Chapter 9

Big D went for a meeting at the barber shop with Big Mo. They talked about the rich, white school where he was selling drugs. Big Mo told him to stay inconspicuous, and not to fuck up shit. Derek promised he was laying low and just handling business.

"Hey, Big Mo, yunno I was worried abut William for a while. Yunno, how some guys go to jail for a sec and come out all weak, talking that peace shit. But William still a gee man. We all did some funky shit today."

"Yeah, what?"

Big D then told Big Mo everything.

"What the guys name?"

"Oh, some stupid Kracker name... Rice, yeah, Bryce..."

"Last name?"

"Eh, something worth... Fernsworth or something..."

"Cosworth?" Mo helped. He had a sharp memory. He never forgot a name.

"Yeah. That's it. Bryce Cosworth! Man, I fucked dat ol Kracker up real bad! Wiped the floor with his white ass. He wont be causing shit ever again. But if he does, I told Will I'd whack him and incinerate his body."

"Good. We need to look after Will. He asks you for that favor, you do it, all right. But lemme know. And lemme know everything that happens with Will, all right? I might need to help him out of trouble, you hide anything and shit goes wrong, you will be blame for your cousins demise. And you know I love Will like a brother, make sure I hear fucking everything."

"For sure boss."

As he left, Derek kind of felt funny about having agreed to snitch on his cousin. But then, Big Mo was the one that always helped and kept guys out of prison. It was usually better to keep him informed of everything, for sooner or later, they all always needed his help, especially his excellent connections. You could kill a guy in front of witnesses and Big Mo could call the cops and arrange for the witnesses to be somehow over looked or made to shut up.

Big Mo smiled as Derek left. SO, William was fucking Karen and strong arming her husband. And the guy had a gun and needed money from his ex wife, to pay for drug debts.

Sounded like the plot for some nasty story. Love, secrets, violence, drugs, guns, and a former bad ass, calculating gangster. Mo knew, in the old days, William would have just killed Bryce in seconds. But would he? Well, he would know when William made his move. Because William would need his old crew.

Big Mo called all the boys and told them to keep him informed about William's move but not to let Big D know.

Chapter 10

William called Karen every day to check if she had heard anything from her ex husband and she said he hadn't called. She was even worried something might have happened to him. After two days, she called him and he sounded scared and betrayed. He told her bitterly that he would leave her alone.