Encounter At A Car Park

Story Info
She gets turned-on watching man masturbate.
1k words
4.15
74.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, let me introduce myself. I am a woman in my early fifties, but look remarkably young (that's what my friends tell me), attractive and sexy.

Many men have told me that I have bed-room eyes and sexy thick lips. I have a good figure, with 35" bust, 29" waist and 34" hips, 5 feet 4 inches tall with black long hair. That's me.

Men of all ages still look at me with lust-filled eyes, wherever I go and then I feel really hot inside me, especially between my legs.

I love to wear revealing clothes - tight T-shirts, with the contours of my round busts clearly defined, short, fitting skirts that show off my shapely legs.

When I see men (and some women) look at my body lustfully, it turns me on.

I do not like to categorize myself in any way. You know, I like to have sex with both men and women, but do not want to call myself bi-sex. I love sex and when I get the urge, I fuck with both men and women.

I love to expose myself and may be I can be labeled as an exhibitionist. I also love to watch others having sex.

I enjoy associatint with bi-men who cross-dress. To push him on to a bed, raise his short skirt and get on top and fuck him long and hard. His legs draped over my sholders, moaning in pleasure, while I fuck him hard and fast saying "push forward you bitch."

I also like to act like a slut. I love being treated like a slut.

Well, I don't like the term 'mature' because I am young at heart. My sex-urge is very, very, strong - still.

I love all kinds of kinky sex. Would love to have a man worship my feet, suck my toes, fuck between my feet and cum all over my legs...ahhhhhhh, thinking about it makes me wet.

My cunt is fleshy, with a big hole. I trim my pubic hair, but do not like to shave off completely. I think a little hair around the cunt is sexy, although I love women with thick, long hairy cunts and of course with huge boobs.

Anyway, let me now relate a recent escapade. Just last week, I happen to park by car in this huge parking lot at a supermarket. As usual I was wearing a tight T-shirt and short skirt and was passing several cars parked in the parking lot to get to the entrance of the supermarket.

I saw a man, may be in his twenties, sitting in the driver's seat, with the window partly lowered. I just glanced down and what I saw really made me pause for a while. His had pulled his pants down and was exposing his erect cock. He winked and smiled.

I went closer and stood near the window of his car and he said "Hi" and I smiled down at him (with my eyes glued to his erect cock).

"I love what I see" I said.

He replied "That's great. Like to watch".

"Would love to" I said smiling, with my eyes still fixed on his semi-erect cock.

I bent low at the window and pretended that I was talking to the man, while he started rubbing his huge erection, which I think was about 6 and a half inches long and it was also very thick. I found that my panty was getting wet.

His hand was moving up and down on his thick long cock, while he grabbed his large balls with the other hand. His hand moved up and down, up and down, faster and faster. I could not take my eyes off his moving hand. My cunt dripping wet.

The urgency increased, the hand was moving at lightening speed, up and down up and down. He pushed himself a little further back on the seat and raised his hips up while continuing to pump his huge erect cock with a lot of force.

His hips were now moving up and down while he banged his hand on his huge erection, on and one. I wanted to rub my clit, but could not do so, as it was a public place. So I ground my thighs together.

He now started moving his hips up and down faster and faster, while pounding his huge cock hard and fast, faster, faster...... "I am going to cummmm" he moaned with his eyes half closed, while still pounding his erection with all his strength.

Suddenly he pushed his hips high up - "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh" the man moaned. He was very still, with his eyes closed and face contorted in pleasure, as he ejaculated. A stream of white fluid gushed out and spilled down his hand.

He recovered in a few seconds, cleaned his hands with a tissue, zipped up and looked up at me and smiled in satisfaction. "Thank you, I loved every minute of it" I told the man.

He smiled again, waved at me and left the car park.

I was now desperate. I located the closest public toilet, locked myself in, raised my skirt and pulled my soaking panty down and started rubbing my erect clit with two fingers, while pushing my other hand down my low-cut T-shirt.

I pulled out one round boob and started squeezing it hard and pulling at my nipple, while vigorously rubbing my clit, with my knees slightly bent, and imagining that the man was pumping my oozing cunt with that huge cock

I usually have to masturbate for a long time to get an orgasm, but that day, I was so turned on, within minutes I found myself about to cum. I squeezed my boos hard and pushed my hips up and down, up and down, while rubbing my clit really fast and hard.

I felt the familiar pangs of pleasure when I am approaching an orgasm, so I pushed my hips forward and backwards, with my legs bent at the knees, with my fingers rubbing my clit fast, faster, faster, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, finally the release came and it was like a bolt of thunder - it shook my entire body. I stood still, eyes half-closed, while orgasmic pleasure washed over me.

Await my lesbian experience and more in my next story.