Encounter Ch. 01

Story Info
A male sub has a hotel encounter with his Mistress.
2.7k words
4.05
20.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I write this recollection with the permission of my Mistress:

I was given my directives via text message on my cell: Come to the Hotel, when you enter, you may greet me (with restraint) then you must strip, and shower. I will supervise your cleansing. After I feel that you are cleansed. You will exit the shower, dry off then get on all fours on the bed.

I drove to the hotel, with a sense of excitement and mystery, I had dated my Mistress off and on for about 3 years but until recently did not know that she could be a Dom or that I would be so fascinated by being her sub or her toy as she would describe me. I made sure that I was dressed very sharp. I was aware that I would have to strip but I wanted to make a good impression. I am glad that I didn't have to go through a lobby to get to her room, I didn't want anyone to see the raging hard-on that I had through my pants.

I found Mistress' room and knocked, the door opened and there she was. Raven haired, curvy and just plain sexy, had I forgotten my proper place as her toy, I might have ravished her right there, and instead I kept my eyes cast downward. Since I was still learning how to be a sub, I did not want to her risk her anger.

"You may look at me, pet" She said softly as she settled back into the recliner. She was wearing a white button-down shirt, with a see thru pink and black cami underneath, she also had a short black pleated skirt on and I was sure that she had no panties on. I wanted to explore her body, but didn't dare do anything more than look at her. She smiled saying "You look nice."

"Thank you Mistress." I said humbly

"You may greet me, but know your place." I leaned forward and gave her a soft sweet kiss and felt her tongue eagerly explore my mouth. It took all of my will power to keep from reaching forward and feeling her breasts which I could see clearly through her top. Mistress reached forward and felt on my crotch, my dick already hard, stiffened further.

Breaking the kiss, Mistress looked me up and down and said "You look nice, but you are overdressed." I quickly began to undress as I stood in front of Mistress. I tried to be casual about my raging hard-on but Mistress would not ignore it.

"Are you excited to see me, pet?" She asked almost mockingly, but I knew by the tone of her voice she liked to see me hard."

"Yes, Mistress I am." I said as I shed the last of my clothes and stood in front of her naked.

"You are a dirty little toy and you must be clean before you may touch your Mistress anymore." She waved me away dismissively toward the bathroom and shower. I turned head down and walked toward the shower but not before Mistress smacked me on my ass. I had to fight the urge to rub where she struck, knowing if I had I would have been severely punished.

I went to the shower and turned the water on, and after I got in I began to clean myself like I would normally, but less than a minute after getting in the shower, the shower curtain abruptly was yanked back. Mistress had taken a seat on the commode but was simply watching me wash. My hard-on which was slowly diminishing quickly re-rose to prominence as I lathered my body.

"Do not touch yourself anymore than needed while you wash, pet. I see that you are having a difficult time controlling that dick." Mistress admonished me as I absentmindedly stroked myself as I washed. Mistress had spread her legs as she was saying this and I could see her pussy very prominently under her skirt. This was the ultimate tease and punishment, being made to watch Mistress as she lewdly showed herself to me. I knew I could not touch her and was having a difficult time not touching myself. I tried to focus on cleaning every part of my body, taking special care to clean all around my trimmed cock hair and ass. I had the feeling that they were going to be worked over.

When I was done, I was about to step out of the shower, when Mistress held up her hand.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

I was confused. "Getting out."

"I didn't say you were clean yet." She replied softly yet sternly. "Turn around."

I turned around in the shower and Mistress came up behind me. Trailing her fingertips over my still very wet body, she ran her hand down to my ass. I shivered at her touch which was promptly met with a solid smack on my ass. Getting smacked on the ass when it is wet stings and I had to try hard not to wince.

Soaping up a pair of fingers, Mistress reached down between my legs and slowly explored my anus. I sucked in my breath at the sensation, Mistress slowly and lazily ran her fingers around the puckered opening and occassionally pushed a finger inside of me. After a few minutes, in which my dick was so hard it almost hurt. Mistress withdrew her fingers from me. She turned away and said "Now you may exit."

I stepped out of the shower and reached past Mistress to grab a towel, Mistress grabbed my cock and stroked it.

"You are such a bad toy, what should I do with this?" She pulled hard on my cock which was still wet.

"Whatever Mistress pleases." I said quietly trying to dry myself.

"That I will." Mistress said softly. Saying that she placed her lips on my hard dick and licked the tip of the head." I took a deep breath and enjoyed my Mistress as she licked and sucked on my dick. She fellated me for an all too short length of time, but it was long enough to keep my dick rock hard. I had to resist the temptation to grab the back of her head and fuck her mouth, but I knew better, that would have gotten me massively punished. She then abruptly pulled away and again waved her hand to dismiss me. I turned away with my head down and exited the bathroom.

After I dried my body, I went to the bed and got on all fours. Wordlessly, Mistress walked up to the bed and began to run her fingertips over my lower back. I shuddered at the touch and wanted badly to look back. She continued to lazily trail her fingers over first my back then my ass cheeks. She then trailed a finger over my puckered asshole, which made me jump at first, a reaction that earned a sharp smack on my ass cheek.

"Be still, pet." I was admonished. She then again trailed her fingers over my increasingly tense body.

She trailed her fingers down to my sack and lightly tickled my balls. My cock, now rock hard stood straight down. She gave it a couple of soft strokes which made me grunt involuntarily and leak pre-cum on to her hand.

"Look at this, you are leaking!" She said this in an admonishing way but I could tell it excited her as she now began to stroke me again. She crouched over me and continued to lightly stroke me and then She took it a step further, she massaged my puckered asshole again. After a few more strokes she reached over to the nightstand and grabbed a bottle of lube. I drew my breath in anticipation; I tried not to be tense. Mistress lubed her fingers and inserted an index finger into me. I grunted and sighed as she penetrated me.

"Ummm, that is hot." Mistress purred. "Hold your ass open for your mistress." She commanded and I reached back to hold my (or should I say her) ass open so she could continue to penetrate me. All the while she continued to stroke my now aching hard dick. I was leaking so much pre-cum, I feared that I might ejaculate and if I did that without permission I would be punished severely. Instead I struggle to keep my composure and Mistress continued her ministrations.

"Now you are ready, pet." She said softly as she removed her fingers. I was shocked to find out that she had three fingers in my ass and was massaging my prostate. But then she surprised me as I still was holding my ass cheeks apart. She knelt down and began to tongue my open asshole. I was jolted by the electricity of her licking, and all the while she continued to lightly stroke me. I was in combined agony and ecstasy. I needed to cum, but I knew better than to ask or do so without permission.

Then just as abruptly as she started, she stopped. "Now you are ready." I was puzzled, what was I ready for? Mistress had gotten off the bed for a minute and went to a table that was out of my sight. I heard her rummage through a bag and then turn back to me. I still was on all fours, holding my ass wide open. I then felt again Mistress' fingers at my anal opening, then something else. It was a smooth anal probe. It was a tight fit at first, but I was able to relax, adjust and get used to it. I now knew why Mistress would order me to fuck her in the ass. It felt good. Mistress continued to work the plug in and out of my ass and it was taking all my will power not to moan in sheer ecstasy. Finally, the plug was buried deep in me. Mistress then walked away, leaving me on all fours, saying only "Don't move or let that plug go or I will really punish you" After what seemed like an eternity. Mistress walked to the head of the bed, she had changed into a silky nightie. She sat down at the front of the bed and spread her legs so that I was facing her shaved pussy which was soaking wet.

"Service me, pet" She commanded. "But do not let that plug go." I dove at her pussy with gusto, licking up her juices and suckling at her swollen clit. Mistress was already heated up and it didn't take long before she was grabbing the back of my head and pressing it harder into her soaked steaming snatch. "That's good, pet. Right there." I continued to suck and lick making her pussy that much wetter. It was not long after that before Mistress began to lift her hips up off the bed and moan louder. I wanted nothing more than to make my Mistress cum on my face and I did just that. She drew in her breath and gave a series of deep sharp moans. "Yes, pet make your Mistress cum!" She managed to gasp between indecipherable cries. As her writhing slowed down, I slowed my tongue lashing and Mistress pushed me back. I had not let my plug go and I was proud of that, though I was careful not to show it outwardly.

"You my place my plug in my ass, pet." Mistress commanded, handed me a plug and leaned back, exposing her own puckered ass to me. I took a bit of lube then slowly inserted the plug enjoying her moans as I pushed the plug in deeper. When the plug was fully inserted, I relished the sigh of satisfaction that came from my Mistress.

"I want my dick to fuck me." Mistress commanded. "But do not lose that plug." I needed no further invitation. I slid up to her and inserted my rock hard dick in to her soaked pussy. I wanted to go slow and enjoy the feeling of being allowed into my Mistress' pussy. But as soon as I got buried in, Mistress smacked me on my plug. "Fuck me, I said." I began to give her every inch of my cock, pumping with fury.

"I told you to fuck me you nasty pet, give me that black dick!" Mistress commanded. "Fuck this pussy like you want it." She reached around and smacked the plug again and it forced me to go deeper into her.

I knew I wanted to go as long as I could, but my balls were already tight from Mistress' earlier ministrations and I knew I wouldn't be able to hold out long. I think Mistress knew it too her face got stern.

"You are NOT allowed to cum yet, you nasty toy." She chided me.

"Yes Mistress." I said softly but it was getting harder to resist.

"But you want to don't you?" She whispered in my ear, licking the edge of it.

"Ummmm, yes Mistress." I managed to grunt

"You want to fill this pussy up with your cum don't you?"

"If you allow it, Mistress." I replied, it was hard to resist but I had to keep my decorum

"Or should I say fill my pussy with your cum that belongs to me." Mistress said in a sultry voice

"Yes, Mistress. It is your cum that you allow me to shoot."

"Such a lusty pet." She hissed. I could tell she was getting close to cumming, as I could feel her pussy tighten around my dick. I decided to throw decorum to the wind and I grabbed her legs and put them up around my shoulders.

"I am a lusty pet Mistress." I began to really pound Mistress' sweet pussy. I couldn't help myself, I wanted to feel her cum and I wanted to cum in her as well.

"That's it pet, fuck your Mistress!" She moaned as I began to hit the deepest part of her soaked pussy. I couldn't hold out for long as I felt the pressure build in my balls and I was losing the battle to hold back.

"Please let me cum in you, Mistress!" I begged as I was furiously pumping

"No you may NOT" Mistress ordered. "I knew I was to make Mistress cum, before I was allowed to let my cum in to her pussy." I could feel her pussy tighten as I continued to pound her and my plug was beginning to slip but I think both of us were too far gone to care.

"Oh Fuck! I'm about to cum!" Mistress cried out and then again began to moan rapidly as she came on my dick." I couldn't take anymore and let go with a grunt and groan. I emptied my balls into her pussy and felt that I damn near flooded her. As I came down from my orgasmic high, I was worried. I hoped that I wouldn't be punished for cumming without permission. "Did you enjoy cumming?" Mistress asked me with an orgasmic glow of her own on her face."

"Yes Mistress, I did." I said sheepishly

"That cum of yours needs to be cleaned out." She chided me "Get to it."

I knew my place and got between Mistress' legs and began to furiously lap the dribbling cum out of her sweet pussy. I took some liberty and licked at her clit. Mistress grabbed the back of my head and pressed my face to her soaked slit.

"That's it pet, clean it all out and make your Mistress cum again."

I stuck a finger in her pussy and rubbed at her g-spot which made her lift up off the bed again. I could taste her wetness mixed in with my salty cum and it was intoxicating.

Her pussy continued to contract around my finger and she began to come even harder.

When we both came down off our orgasmic high, I slid up to Mistress and she snuggled into my arms.

"That was fun." She said giving me a passionate kiss.

"Yeah and draining." I said. I was out of breath.

"You too tired for another round? We could always switch." She says with a sexy smile

"Well get your cute ass down there and get me back up." I say sternly

"Yes Daddy." She says meekly as she slides down to my dick and begins to lick her wetness off my dick and work on making me hard again...

To Be Continued...