Encounter in the Deep Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackBro
JackBro
613 Followers

I understood but was curious. "Where are the rest of them now?"

"Screwed up my knee when I took a bad fall in the gym," He explained. "Not bad, just a small sprain." He looked at his own foot. "Not even limping on it any more, but decided it best if not go on a 50 mile hike. So I'm playing the part of designated driver-so to speak. Dropped them off down south and now waiting for them to join me tomorrow night."

My arousal grew at the thought of three more. I couldn't help but picture three more exotic dances walking into camp. I naturally wondered if all of them were just as talented as Robert.

"What do you do for a living?" He suddenly changed the subject.

I told him about my college life south of Chicago. I majored in psychology and was in my third year. Surprisingly, he had Masters degree in a related discipline, sociology, and was actually familiar with many of my classes. He obviously had a brain, which surprised me. Just as men tend to stereotype big boobed women as ditzy, I surprised myself by stereotyping Robert as a dim-witted hunk because of his own features.

"What about you?" I decided to return the question. "I mean, you said you worked as an exotic dancer. I'm just curious, what kind of dancer do you do?"

"A stripper," He told me point blank. "I work in a strip joint, a male strip joint in Milwaukee. You ever been to a male strip joint?"

"Once," I had to admit. "During a bachlorette party. A few girls talked me to one."

"Did you enjoy it?"

I shrugged my shoulders and felt my face turning red. "I guess so. It was different. Certainly a big change from the usual night on the town."

"Did the men strip all the way down?"

"Yea," I nodded my head.

"Well, so do we," He surprised me. "You'll have to come up and visit some time. I could probably even sneak you and a few of your friends through the backstage entrance if you want."

The thought thrilled me. It was thrilling not only because I would get to see him naked again, but also because of my friends. They were never going to believe me! I could almost picture them already, laughing at my story. "A stripper on the beach?" My classmates would say. "Yea, right! We believe you." And then they would fall over themselves laughing. They were never going to believe my story, but then I would show them the tickets and we would drive up to Milwaukee over the weekend. The thought made me excited.

Robert and me talked for a while longer. I no longer know how long we talked, but the more we talked the calmer I became. My heart slowed and my panting stopped. Soon, I almost forgot about our nearly naked bodies. We talked about the campground and then about the weather. I told him some more about my school and he talked more about his job. I felt tempted to tell him about the details of what happened between Robert and me, but never did.

Our conversation eventually turned into just another ordinary conversation between a man and a woman sitting on the beach. We slowly got to know one another.

The normality, however, did not last for long. He soon wanted to leave. "My stomach's starting to growl," He placed his hand on the bands of tight muscles traveling across his nearly flat tummy. "Went without breakfast and could really use a bite to eat. You care to walk down to the club?"

I wanted to, but hesitated. I thought of all the people who would see me; see both of us. Glancing along the shore, I saw many more bouncing specs playing both on shore and swimming in the water. It looked crowded, as though everyone in the camp was now at the beach. I did not want them all to see me.

"I think I'll stay here," I turned to him. "I think I'll jump back in the water and soak myself for about an hour."

He chuckled at this remark. "If not now, then what about tonight. You interested in doing something a little wild tonight?" He asked curiously.

I knew what he meant and was very interested, but I didn't want to admit it. "What did you have in mind?"

"Well," He leaned closer. "I was just thinking about what happened before. You know, when you saw me in the forest. You seemed very much interested in what you saw. I know you told me that you're not that type of girl, but you still looked as though you impressed with what you saw."

I felt myself smile with embarrassment. "I guess you were kind-of impressive."

"You mean large."

"Yea," I had to admit. "I mean, I don't think I ever saw a guy who was quite so big before."

Robert smiled back to me, and then he leaned even closer and spoke more softly into my ear. "I'm glad you liked it, and I assume you are aware of what I was trying to do to it when you caught me."

I felt myself smile with embarrassment again. I couldn't give him an answer.

He didn't bother waiting for me to regain my composure. I only felt his strong hand around me. He put it around my shoulder, pulled me in closer, and then whispered the most erotic words I ever heard into my ear.

"I want you to know Diane that I never finished."

I jumped with a start, almost leaving his grip.

"I just wanted you to know," He continued. "Just in case you were interested, I didn't want to ruin it for you."

I jumped again, this time hard enough to leave his grasp. I found myself off the towel, sitting direct on the hot sand but hardly noticing it.

He shimmied closer. "You don't have to and I don't mean to be pushy. It's totally up to you, but I want you to know that I'm still available tonight, if you're interested."

I felt my face grow red with embarrassment and shock as he put his hand around my shoulder once again and held me tight. And then he leaned closer, whispered into my ear, and made it even worse.

"I want you to know," He spoke quietly. "I want you to know, Diane, that my balls are really swelled up with semen right now, especially after seeing you. By tonight, I think they are going to be ready to burst. And if you want, if you desire it, you can use my shaft to milk them dry."

He backed away and stood up. He left me sitting there motionless, speechless; not knowing what to say to such an offer.

"If you wish it Diane," He spoke louder now from his standing position. "If you want, you can have my cock tonight, and you can have it however you want. We don't have to fuck if you don't want to. You don't have to do anything at all. You can even just watch if you're into that sort of thing. We can do anything you want, just as long as you empty out the gallons of sperm acing to be milked out of my balls."

He bent down to plant a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Don't answer right now." He put a single finger up to my lips to hold my voice, although was no need. I did not have the ability to respond. "If you're interested, just put the number of your campsite in the corner of the public bulletin board where you drive in. That will be our secret little message."

Part 4: The Hot Fire

The wind rustles again, and then I see you. You appear suddenly, like a ghost out of the dark mist. I jump and force myself awake, thinking it only a dream.

It must be a dream. Your broad chest, your muscular arms, and the way your blond hair falls down to your shoulders. You are a sexy hunk of a man. I think this is all part of some erotic dream, but then I realize I am awake. You are real! It is a dream come true. It is you Robert, and you came to me as you promised.

The sight of you fills me with desire. The clothing you wear tell me your intention. Everything I have ever learned tells me to be afraid and run from a man like you, but I am not afraid and I do not run. All I feel is desire.

You stand before me, Robert, on the other side of the campfire. The smoke obstructs my view, but it does not obstruct it enough to provide you with cover. The light of the fire glows too bright to overcome. The flames bath you in plenty enough light to show me your desire.

I see you do not wear the Speedo bikini from the beach. Neither do you wear the even smaller harness from that morning. Instead, you stand before me with nothing. I see no article of clothing around your waist or upon your chest. You stand before me nude.

And even better, I see you bring me what I desire. I see a raging hard-on standing upright and at attention; a long, thick, giant erection of such proportions my eyes have never witnessed.

"Good evening Diane," You greet wearing only a smile.

I still wonder if it is a dream, but then the dream becomes more vivid. You walk around the fire and clear of the smoke. I see you do not even wear shoes or sandals. I hear your bare feet sloshing in wet grass of the camp. You are not only naked, but you are absolutely naked. And even better, you are hard.

"Hi Robert" I answer shyly, unsure as to what I am supposed to say to a naked man who casually walks into my campsite. I wonder where you placed your cloths. Did you strip as you watched me or did you walk all the way from your own campsite in your current condition? The thought intrigues me, but the answer does not matter. The only important thing is that you are naked.

I make no hesitation and boldly stair right at it. I knew it impolite to stair at a man's crotch. I know it only makes my eyes give away my desire, but I can't help it. It is so big. It is so magnificent. You have the most magnificent cock I had ever seen. I have this tremendous desire to grab it and squeeze it with all my strength.

"I'm glad you're the type of girl who's not embarrassed about starring," You smile valiantly down on me as I shyly look up at the comment. "Lucky thing I don't mind, so go right ahead. I bring it for you, your own personnel sex toy. You are free to look upon it as much as you want."

The release of the words "sex toy" from your lips sends a hot wave of ecstasy up my spine. It starts in my sex and radiates out to the rest of my body. I can't help but take you up on your gracious offer.

Like a polite gentleman, you remain hard for me. You keep your organ hard and long for my viewing enjoyment. It is as though I am getting a personalized strip show, but a show with a hard man.

"Like it this way better?" I watch as you turn to give me a side profile. "Or like this?" You turn in the opposite direction to allow me to gaze upon the other side.

I don't answer. I can't answer. Both sides look magnificent. You cock looks even longer when I see it from the side, as unbelievable as that may sound.

The more I look, the more I fantasize. I wonder what it will feel like to touch. I picture myself stroking up and down its long length, and then perhaps tasting its succulent tip with my tongue. Then I imagine myself being fucked by it, provided I can even be fucked by it. It's mushroom head looks to be nearly the size of my fist. I can't imagine being able to accept a thing of such enormous dimensions.

"I hope you like my outfit," You interrupt my pleasant fantasy with another. "I certainly like yours. The top is very sexy, but the bottom looks even better. Why don't you move your hands and show me the bottom too?"

I briefly glance down and see my hands rest in my lap. I can't remember moving them down there. I suppose that's where they just automatically moved to provide cover when you walked into the camp.

I then think about your request and know what you want. You want to see my sex. You want me to show you my pussy, but I don't mind. It makes me feel so dirty, so slutty, but I actually want to do it. I want you to see.

First my right hand and then my left, I pull them up and out of the way. I uncover my sex and rest my hands on the armrests of the chair. Between, there is nothing. There is no clothing. I wear no panties and show you everything I have to offer.

"Very nice," You compliment as I briefly glance down as though needing to confirm it myself. "That's a very nice pussy you have there, Diane. I like your pussy. Why don't you show me some more? Part your legs a little."

I am speechless. You want me to behave like a whore. I am to part my legs and show you my pussy. It gives me an arousal and makes me very willing.

"Even nicer," You compliment as I do as you say. "Very nice clit, but more Diane. Show me more."

I am forced to crunch down in the chair to open my legs even further, and then I open them even more.

"Excellent cunt," You tell me more sharply. "Oh Diane, you have a very nice little snatch there. Small and tight, just the way I like it."

I have my legs spread as wide as they can go. The position makes me feel like a slut, but I really don't care. As long as I can see your cock, I really don't care at all. It seems to have grown even bigger as I opened my sex, or perhaps it is just my own hormones. Despite another wisp from the cold breeze through the camp, I feel myself sweating with excitement.

"I must say Diane, you have an excellent choice in fashion. I think you have the perfect outfit to wear for tonight's festivities. We're going to have lots of fun and games."

I can't help but wonder what kind of fun and games you have in mind. I can think of quite a few. Most, of course, involve your cock. Others, I fantasized, will further require my pussy and tits. I sit anxious for the games to begin.

"I'm glad you like my outfit," I finally say something. "I wore it just for you."

You smile and give me a node. "And I wore mine especially for you too."

I feel myself smiling back; almost panting with desire. "It's very nice too, I mean your outfit. I appreciate your outfit too."

"Oh, you noticed," You recognize gracefully. "I wore it just for you. Do you like my ring?"

I am confused. I thought you were naked, but apparently you wear a ring on your finger. But then I look at your fingers and see no ring.

"No, not that kind of ring," You seem to read my mind, glancing down at your own fingers, first at one hand and then the other. "I guess you failed to notice. I was talking about my other ring, if you care to take a closer look?"

You take two steps closer and then take a glance down at your own organ. I automatically follow your eyes and see it.

"Oh my!" I gasp.

A ring of gold surrounds the base of your erect member.

"Oh my God!" I gasp in surprise at the sight of the cock- ring.

"Yes, you see it now," You again read my mind, although I suppose that is now easy to do. "Have you ever seen a man with a cock ring before?"

"No," I choke out an answer. "It's very nice."

You stand now not more than two feet away. And you stand at an angle to me, giving me a side-profile of your member and a better view of the cock-ring. It appears even bigger now. The giant has grown into a monstrosity.

"I'm glad you like it, but do you realize it is not just for ornamentation?" You speak casually. "It is not like a ring on a man's finger. It actually serves a useful purpose. Do you know what that purpose is?"

I shake my head out of confusion. I do not know what you are talking about.

"Let me explain," You change the tone of your voice to that of a teacher giving a lesson (a lesson in sex education). "There are two reasons for a cock-ring. The first is to trap blood in the length of the male organ, thus making it slightly longer, wider, and harder for your pleasure."

I cringe with each word. "Longer, wider, harder," The words echo in my mind. You member indeed takes on all three delicious properties, and it takes them on in abundance. Your cock is already magnificent, but now I look closer and see how the ring fits tightly around the base. It looks as though it even digs into the skin slightly, wanting to crush the base of your member. Clearly, its installation took place under flaccid and soft conditions. There is no way I could pull it off now, making me realize your words are true.

"Well?" You question. "Do you see how tight it fits and how it swells my member, trapping the blood in my length?"

"Oh yes," I quickly answer with a little more enthusiasm than I want.

Thankfully, you do not seem to notice my heightened state of arousal. Or maybe you do and just ignore me.

"Go ahead and feel it for yourself," You offer. "You don't have to, of course, but if you want..."

My hand is already half way there. I do not consciously move it. It approaches by itself, obeying my ecstasy and not my mind. It is as though it no longer belongs to me but follows the instructions of another.

"Go ahead," You prompt me when I stop. "I know you're not that type of girl, but I know you want to."

You take another step closer, and it is too late. You bring yourself to me, and it visibly flinches as the tips of my fingers rub against it. Your member moves on its own, which is erotic to watch. I cannot help but want to touch it some more.

It filches again as I rub the tips of my fingers along its long length. I start near the tip and move down to the base. It feels even longer than it looks. It is also harder. When I move back up again and touch your mushroom head, it flinches a third time and then starts to pre- cumm.

"Oh my!" I can't help. You are obviously very horny. I realize what you said earlier was true. You really did hold out and wait for me. Your organ feels like it is desperate to be jacked-off, and I realize I am to be jacker.

"Good Diane," You prompt me to go on. "That's very good."

I need no prompting. I run my fingers over the tip of your cock-head. I run them through your cream and spread it down to your shaft. As soon as I am done, it pre-cumms some more and I repeat the process.

You are incredibly hard. You have the hardest, firmest organ I have ever felt. I try to pull it down, and it hardly moves. It wants to stay ridged and hard in the fucking position. Especially exciting is your mushroom tip. It is like any other cock-head, smooth and slick with juice, but it is so swollen. The folds of skin around your mushroom head feel as though they are made out of bone. I wonder if it is you or the fault of the cock-ring.

I hear you pant with excitement and decide to concentrate on it there; on the head of your cock. The motion of my hand makes you pre-cumm some more. Each time you do so I take advantage of it. I make sure to use it to spread it down along your shaft. It takes a lot of cream to cover your extra long shaft, but you are a good creamer. You pre-cumm as though you are desperate for me to masturbate on you, and soon I do.

I take hold of your massive bulk and squeeze it. The motion makes you cry out and pre-cumm even more.

I squeeze it again, and then yet again. You reaction is less intense each time. I think about stroking it. I feel even desperate to stroke it, but then I remember something else.

"No Diane," You react when I let go.

I move my hand down, down the length of your shaft, down to your crotch, and then down even further to your balls.

"Very nice," My bravery increases the more I touch you. I take your balls in my hand and feel them. Even your nuts are big.

"I want what you have inside these," I tell you, shocking myself with my own words.

"You may have it," You respond. "You may have all I have to offer."

And I do. I move my hand back up to your shaft and begin stroking.

"Oh yes," You almost cry out.

It is so long. I can't get over how long it is. I feel my hand needing to travel much further than it is accustomed it. And as I stroke, I feel it pre-cumm some more. It takes a lot of cream to cover the length of your organ, but you are up to the task. Soon, it is soaking in its own juices. I stroke on it again and again, up and down along the length of your member. I masturbate on the member I accidentally saw in the woods, wanting to see it squirt. But you do not squirt. Instead, you appear to calm down even though I continue stroking.

"There is also a second reason for a cock-ring," You suddenly speak. "A reason I am sure you will find even more pleasurable."

I do nothing except continue my strokes.

"For as the cock-ring prevents blood from flowing out of the male shaft," You continue, speaking more slowly now. "It also prevents cumm from traveling into the shaft, extending the length of time the male can remain aroused."

JackBro
JackBro
613 Followers