Encounter with Juhi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came really hard and she also spurted her juice and threw her self on me keeping my cock inside her cunt. We kissed and hugged so tight and kept into each other's arm.

I pulled my self out from her and she came next to me and rested her head on my chest.

She was playing with my chest hair and I was rolling my hand in her silky hair. We lay like this for few minutes no words were spoken. I could feel her heavy breathing and she was really happy.

She was kissing my whole body, I grabbed her buttocks.

"OHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAH." She moaned.

I pressed it again. She did the same with my erect cock. She smiled and squeezed my cock again.

"Raj I want this cock of yours in my cunt again!" she said

I rolled her down and got on my side and started to kiss her really hard. Our tongue met and her mouth was so hot and it was so good. I started to squeeze her boobs once again and got on top of her again.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAAA" She moaned.

She looked at me, pulled me near and kissed me again. She then opened her legs, and guided my cock into her pussy. I rubbed my cock on her pussy hole and slowly entered.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCKKKKKKKKK ME HARD DARLINGGGGGGG OHHHHHHHHH YES HARDDDDDDER FASTTTTTTTTTTER." She was moaning loudly.

She kept her eyes closed and crossed her legs on to my thighs. I started fucking her really hard I paused for a while!

"I have given you myself with gay abandon that I never had imagined I would dare to do. Please keep this as sweet memories of your Delhi visit with u all the time and please cherish it. I hope you will respect my wishes." She said with a loving smile.

"Don't worry Juhi I will never let these memories leave me and I will keep this special moments of our life with me till the last minute of my life." With that I gave her a kiss and started to move my cock in and out of her cunt.

With each stroke, "OHHHHHHHHH RAJ YEAAAAAA FUCKKKKKK ME HARDDDDDER YEAAAAAAAA FASTEEEEER DARLLLLLLIN I LOVVVVVVE U OHHHHHHHH MY GOOOD." She was screaming loudly.

Her body was shivering; her boobs were going up and down with each stroke. I placed my hand under her and lifted her hard. She responded very well. I started stroking her harder and faster.

"YEAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCKKKKKKK ME HARDDDER FASTTTTTTTTTER OHHHHHHH MY GOOOOD I AM CUMMMMMMMMING" she moaned.

She kept hold of my head and kept on responding to my thrusts. Her hair were stuck to her head with perspiration. Her whole body was drenched with each of my thrust.

I could feel her orgasm build again and I felt myself also moving towards my orgasm. I pulled her close to me held her really tight; she came close and embraced me tightly into her arms. We came together. It was just amazing.

We lay in each others arms for eternity. We were savoring te moments of our closeness for eternity. We were savoring the moments of our closeness for eternity.

Time flew. We slept in each others arms. The seconds on the clock allowed us to live our sexual moments peacefully. The screaming birds and the sweet call of mynah to her lover woke us up.

I kissed my beloved Juhi awake. There was gratitude in her eyes. I also noticed a silent polea in her eyes, a plea to keep this whole night as a cherished memory for the life time. I knew Juhi would.

"Juhi it will be as per your wish." I kissed her and we headed to shower to clean up.

12