Encounters Ch. 05

Story Info
In Florence.
1.1k words
4.32
12.3k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/17/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_Brown
James_Brown
210 Followers

The next morning at breakfast, Juliette announced that she was going to take Madeline and myself to Florence for a few days. Apparently her husband was not too enthusiastic about this idea, as they had a heated exchange in Italian. It seemed that Juliette won the argument, as Stefano threw up his hands into the air and stormed out of the room.

We took the noon train to Florence, and it was late afternoon before we arrived at the hotel. There had not been time to make reservations, but Juliette was well known by the hotel manager, and we had no trouble in securing a suite. It was similar to the suite that we had occupied in Paris, that is it had two bedrooms and a sitting room. It would be necessary to use l'deception again when we were in public. I wondered how Madeline would feel about that. And I wondered how she would feel about reading alone in her room while Juliette and I made love in the next room.

We dined at the hotel, and then after dinner we returned to our suite. Madeline kissed us both on the cheek, said, "Bonsoir, mes enfants," and disappeared into her room with a book. It seemed as though we didn't have a problem.

Juliette and I enjoyed another wonderful night together. Then the next day the three of us went and explored the city. Juliette knew her way around Florence in the same way that Madeline did with Paris. We had an interesting day, exploring several of the art galleries and museums.

That evening, when we had returned to our suite after dinner, Madeline once again said goodnight. But this time, Juliette grabbed her hand and pulled her into our room. "I love you so much, Madeline," she said. "I don't see why we can't both share James. If you want to, that is."

Madeline reached out and kissed Juliette. It was not a sisterly kiss, but a lover's kiss. I watched in fascination, as I had never seen two women kiss before.

The girls finished their kiss and turned to me. Then they both attacked me, tearing off my clothes. I retaliated of course, grabbing and squeezing their soft tender bodies, which caused much squealing and giggling from them. Then suddenly we were all naked. Madeline pushed me back onto the bed. She sat on me and slipped my cock into her pussy. Then Juliette sat on my face and pressed her moist pussy to my lips. We were all so turned that we came in just a few minutes.

We lay together on the bed until we had recovered. Then both of the girls started to play with my cock. When it was nice and hard, Juliette knelt on the bed and wriggled her ass at me. I moved up behind her and slipped my cock into her soaking wet pussy. Then Madeline moved in front of Juliette, so that Juliette could eat her pussy at the same time. This time things were a little slower, and I enjoyed the feel of Juliette's pussy for quite a while until I finally filled her with my cum.

We tried many other positions that night, until we all collapsed with exhaustion.

It was noon the next day when we finally struggled out of bed. We decided to stay in the hotel that day. But by the evening we had all fully recovered, and so we arranged a repeat performance of the previous night's interlude.

The next day we woke at a fairly respectable hour, and so we decided that we should continue our sightseeing, as this was our last day in Florence. The girls spent a lot of time shopping. I didn't mind, as I enjoyed watching them try on clothes. And I especially enjoyed it when they asked me to come into the dressing room to 'help' them with something! Then that evening we once again enjoyed each other's company in bed, knowing that that would be the last time that it happened.

The next day we took the train back to Genoa. Madeline and I had decided that we would not return to the Lombardi estate with Juliette, but continue straight on to Paris. And so we said our goodbyes to Juliette, and boarded the Orient Express for the return trip to Paris.

When I returned to London, I was strongly reminded by my publisher that there are such things as deadlines, and that I was a long way behind mine. So I set to work in earnest at my writing. My adventures with Juliette and Madeline had given me lots of good ideas. Now all I had to do was to shape them into a story and voila! I would have another best seller.

I was content in my relationship with both Juliette and Madeline. I knew that it was unlikely that I could ever see Juliette again, and Madeline and I had established that we didn't have a permanent future together. I had many happy memories to review in the back of my mind as I worked on my book.

A few months later, the book was progressing nicely, and my publisher was again on good terms with me. Then one day I received a telegram from Madeline. This was the first communication that I had received from her since our trip to Genoa. But when I read it I froze. Juliette's husband Stefano had died suddenly, from a heart attack. Madeline was going to Genoa to be with Juliette. Would I go with her?

I telegrammed Madeline that of course I would accompany her to Genoa. I took the first available boat train to Paris, and then once again I found myself on the Orient Express as we travelled to Italy.

We were met at the station by one of Juliette's employees, who drove us to the estate. As soon as Juliette saw us, she threw herself into Madeline's arms and sobbed. Madeline held her tight and comforted her.

We had not arrived in time for the funeral, but the villa was crowded with various relatives of Juliette's deceased husband, none of whom spoke much English. Juliette was pretty much of a mess that first day, but the next day Stefano's relatives started to leave, and after a couple of days there was only the three of us left.

Juliette had pretty much regained her composure by then. That evening the two of us went for a walk in the vineyard. As we watched the sunset, she turned to me and said, "James, do you think that you would still have time to write if you were helping me to run a vineyard?"

I took her in my arms and said, "I'm sure that we could work something out."

James_Brown
James_Brown
210 Followers