Encounters with John Wayne Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had moaned with the first couple thrusts, then her moans turned into a chant of "oh yes, yes, yesss...!" Suddenly she gasped and groaned out, "Oh, John!" as her thighs tightened on his waist.

Then he felt her pussy pulsating, squeezing his dick even tighter, and flowing with cum, which set him off. He gave one last, hard thrust, threw his head back and yelled as he exploded into another powerful orgasm, that seemed even more so than the first one. His sex-clouded brain somehow registered the fact that his most powerful orgasms ever came from being with the same woman, less than an hour apart, at a time in his life when he was well past his prime. How was this possible?

As he started to come down from this second amazing orgasm, he realized that he was crushing her against the hard door and his legs were beginning to feel shaky. He slipped one arm around her waist and one below her ass and held her tightly to him, his softening cock still buried in her, as he backed slowly to a chair that was just a few feet behind them. It was no easy task, as his pants were now down around his ankles! He sat down carefully, making sure she had room to position her legs on either side of him, as his fully spent shaft slipped out of her sopping wet sheath, landing with a "plop" between them. She had wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him, and she whimpered in his ear at the empty feeling in her pussy. He hugged her tightly, and softly said to her, "I know the feeling, little girl, it's as though your pussy was made just for me."

She sighed, kissed and nipped at his neck, then started to work her way toward his mouth, tasting the sweat on his skin from his previous exertion with her tongue. But he suddenly took over, grasping her face and crushing her lips to his in a searing kiss that left them both gasping for air when they parted. The feelings that had stirred in him as she kissed, nibbled and licked his neck, made him realize that this woman seemed to have a power over his body and mind that he, as yet, could not fully comprehend.

They were both exhausted, having experienced two explosive orgasms in less than an hour, and they still hadn't even seen each other completely naked! And as they looked at each other, each taking in the other's appearance, it was that thought that came to them. They both started to smile and laugh again, as they realized their first scary thought was indeed possible—they might very well kill each other...but, wouldn't it be a wonderful way to go?!!

12