Encounters with John Wayne Ch. 03

Story Info
Things are continuing to heat up - especially in the shower.
4.8k words
4.83
10.2k
2
0

Part 3 of the 31 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They sat staring at each other as their laughter subsided, and slowly began to assess their situation. Diana Maitland was still sitting in John Wayne's lap, facing him, they were both naked from the hips down (except for their shoes, and his pants and underwear around his ankles!), they were sweaty, sticky with cum, and they were starting to get hungry.

He looked at her and saw her blouse hanging open, and then remembered it was because he had ripped it open. He had never lost control so much that he had attempted to rip the clothes from a woman's body before, and he felt the need to apologize. "I'm sorry I tore your blouse..." he began.

She shook her head slowly and put her fingers to his lips to stop him. "Please, don't apologize. That action and the look on your face when you did it, was the hottest thing I have ever seen; better than any scene I could imagine in a movie, only it was real and it was you doing that to me. Is it any wonder why I begged you to fuck me at that moment? I'd been wanting it since the moment I walked into my boss's office earlier today!" She had started to trace his lips with her finger as she spoke, and he began to kiss, lick and gently suck on it.

His eyes closed as he was savoring the feeling and taste of her soft finger in his mouth, when he heard her slight intake of breath. He opened his eyes and saw the renewed look of need in hers. "My God," he thought, "we can't seem to get enough of each other!" But, he knew that no matter how badly he wanted her again right now, that it was definitely going to take a little longer before his dick would be able to cooperate. He was glad, because now he felt he could take the time he really wanted to learn all the ways he could please her.

But, then he thought that they would probably both feel better if they took showers and freshened up and had something to eat, since it was close to dinnertime. He sighed and leaned his forehead against hers as he said, "Much as I wish we could just start again from where we left off, I am going to need a little time for recovery, so this would be a good time for us to freshen up and have something to eat so we will have plenty of energy for later." The sound of his voice and the look in his eyes held a promise of much more to...come.

Her breath caught at the look in his eyes, then she sighed as well, realizing he was right; they couldn't keep going at this pace—unless they really did want to kill each other! She sat back and looked at him, smiling, and said, "You're right, we definitely need to freshen up...and I am getting hungry..." the look in her eyes letting him know that she was not just referring to food.

He grinned at her and shook his head; she seemed insatiable, but he was determined that he was going to try his best to cure her of that! She rose on her knees in the chair and pushed back from him to stand up. The fact that she was naked from her hips down and he finally had a clear view of her pussy did not even seem to faze her. She backed up a couple steps to give him room, kicking off her shoes as she did. He used his feet to push his shoes off and removed his pants and underwear from around his ankles, then reached down and pulled his socks off with his hands, his eyes riveted on her crotch the whole time. She had a beautiful pussy; pouty-looking outer lips that hid most of her inner "beauty," covered with soft, neatly trimmed golden hair, the same color as on her head—she was a true blonde! Her inner lips were still slightly poking out due to her recent orgasm, and he could see they were a lovely shade of dark rose pink, and her thighs were coated with cum.

She watched his face as he was staring at her crotch and she could tell he liked what he saw. Meanwhile, she had removed her torn blouse from her shoulders, and then reached around behind her to undo her bra. As he stood up to shed his jacket and shirt, she was removing her bra from her large breasts. She stood before him completely naked, and watched him as he shrugged out of his jacket and began to unbutton his shirt; now his eyes were locked on her breasts. She moved in front of him to help him with the last few buttons, then ran her hands up and across his chest to his shoulders, pushing his shirt off, then down his arms and over his hands. Then she stepped back again. They were both completely naked in front of each other, finally, and they were both doing their best to savor this moment.

His eyes drank in every luscious curve of her body, from her heavy, full breasts tipped with large brownish-pink nipples and areolas (he couldn't wait to get his mouth on them—hell, he couldn't wait to get his mouth on almost every part of her body!), to her rounded hips and soft pussy, down to her short, but shapely, legs. He wanted to reach out his hands and feel her soft flesh, to discover all the places she wanted to be touched, caressed, kissed, licked...! He could feel his loins starting to stir again, and knew that when the time was right, his dick would be ready. Then he noticed she was staring at his crotch, so he tightened the muscles in his groin making his dick twitch slightly a couple times.

She loved the sight of his naked body. His shoulders were wide, his chest was sculpted, his stomach flat, and his hips were lean, leading down to his long, muscular legs. And his magnificent cock hung at the tops his thighs under a thick patch of dark, curly, matted hair, looking powerful even in its currently flaccid state, and flanked by his impressive balls. She could not wait to get a closer inspection of that package. As she looked at his cock, she saw it twitch slightly, so she looked up at his face and saw that he was grinning crookedly at her, having caught her staring so openly at his dick. She grinned back and said, "I'm just admiring you in the same way you were admiring me...and anticipating getting a closer inspection!"

His smile widened as he realized what she meant, or what he hoped she meant! He'd only had one blowjob in his life, a long time ago, and he knew it probably wasn't the same as most other men got, because his thick cock just doesn't fit in a woman's mouth. But this one woman who agreed to try years ago could only lick up and down his shaft and suck on the head while using her hands to jack him off and play with his balls, but he still immensely enjoyed the experience. No other woman since would agree to put her mouth anywhere near his crotch, so he had given up on ever being able to enjoy that again. He needed to know if she really did intend to use her mouth on his cock, so he asked her tentatively, "Do you mean what I think you mean...that you want to...use your mouth...?"

She smiled and started to laugh slightly, at both his excitement of the thought that she wanted to suck his dick, and his embarrassment at not being able to put it into words. She was amused that, since he had made her cum that first time by "talking dirty" to her, he was now finding it difficult to say things like that to her while standing in front of each other completely naked! She stepped right in front of him, staring up into his face, smiling, and said, "Yes, silly, I intend to suck your dick, and kiss and lick every other part of your body that you will allow!"

He moaned as his breath whooshed out of his lungs and his head fell back with his eyes closed; the heat was definitely starting to return to his loins now! He discovered that she could probably also make him cum just by talking dirty to him! And she definitely seemed to have her own ideas about what she wanted to do to him! He lifted his head and looked down at her, noting the amusement on her face, and he had to ask, "What's so funny?"

"You," she laughed. "I just realized that since you made me cum that first time by 'talking dirty' to me, you haven't been able to say anything else like that to me without feeling embarrassed! Why is that?"

He thought about that for a moment, since he hadn't realized he was doing that. The only thing he could come up with was that he simply did not have much practice at it, because he had done it only once before in his life many years ago, which is how he explained it to her.

She nodded, and said, "OK, I guess that makes sense. So, we're just going to have to work on that by making sure you get plenty of practice!" With that, she reached around and slapped his ass cheek firmly.

He jerked slightly and his eyes flew open in surprise at the unexpectedness of her action. Then he saw the further amusement on her face and realized she was challenging him again! My God, this woman never ceased to amaze and intrigue him! He definitely planned to take her challenge, but the rumbling in his stomach was starting to outdo the heat flooding his loins, so he would just have to take back control (somehow) so they could get some food and get cleaned up. The dirty talk had seemed to control her somewhat before, so he decided to give it a try again.

He took her shoulders and backed her up a couple steps from him, then ran his gaze up and down her body while he figured out what to say, and then looked back to her face. He folded his arms across his chest in a nonchalant way, and straightened to his full height. Looking down at her, he crooked one of his eyebrows and drawled in his best cowboy voice, "Well now, little girl, before I go lettin' you suck on my cock, it seems to me that I told you I wanted to taste your pussy first. But, I want your pussy and my dick nice and clean and sweet for that, which means you and I need a shower. Not to mention that I'm getting hungry and I need to rustle us up some food." With his next sentence he reached toward her and took her left arm guiding her around him and motioning toward the back of the suite where the bedroom and bathroom were, and then swatted her ass as he said, "So, you just take your sweet ass back there and start the shower while I order up some room service, then I'll come join you. Get movin' woman!" he bellowed as she had stopped to stare at him with a surprised look in her eyes.

Then she quickly grinned at him and immediately turned around and headed in the direction of the bathroom. She was pleased and surprised that he was being so playful with her. She did not think about how he might react to her slapping his ass; the impulse to do it just popped into her head, so she just went with it. His reaction and the look on his face tickled her, and then she had held her breath to see what his next reaction would be, realizing too late that it might have angered him. But then she saw his expression of surprise change to a wondering look, and then to something that looked like amused determination. She couldn't completely read his thoughts, but she could at least tell he was not angry.

She mused over this as she started the shower, grabbed a bar of soap, and placed the towels on the shelf near the tub. It was a nice, large bathroom with an over-sized tub and shower combination with a textured plastic mat to help prevent slipping, and a sheer plastic curtain. Once the water temperature was good, she climbed in and started to rinse off while she waited for "her cowboy" to join her.

Luckily, he thought, it was not unusual for John Wayne to order room service—he did that a lot. Hopefully, no one would think anything was unusual about what he ordered. He ordered two Club sandwiches with a side of potato salad, and then asked for some strawberries and cream for dessert. That was the unusual part—he didn't usually order dessert, but this was going to be a special dessert. He also asked for a bottle of tequila and a bottle of red wine (he didn't know if she could handle tequila—most women couldn't!). He was advised that it would take about 30 minutes for his order to arrive.

When he hung up the phone and started to head for the bathroom, he glanced around the front room and saw all of their clothes scattered around, so he figured he'd better pick them up and take them in the bedroom before room service showed up. When he picked up his jacket, he remembered that his cigarettes were in the pocket and that he hadn't had any for a couple hours now—funny how he hadn't been suffering from any cravings, but, now that he'd thought about them, he wanted one. So he pulled one out and lit it as he headed for the bathroom.

She had been in the shower for just a few minutes letting the warm water run over her shoulders and back rinsing away the sweat from earlier and relaxing her muscles. Then she turned around with the spray aiming right at her chest and stomach and used her hands to rub around her pubic hair and thighs to rinse away the dried cum before picking up the soap. As she rubbed, she closed her eyes and started picturing him standing behind her, using his soapy hands to wash her all over. As she continued with this image, she started rubbing her hands over her body where she most wanted to feel his: over her breasts and nipples, along her stomach and fingers rubbing in her pussy.

When he got to the open bathroom door, he stopped, staring at her in the shower. He stayed where he was for a moment; leaning on the doorframe with his arms folded as he dragged on his cigarette and just watched her through the clear plastic curtain. She had her back to the shower at first, water running over her shoulders, then she turned around so it was spraying her chest and stomach. He could see her using her hands to wipe away the dried cum from her pubic mound and thighs, then he noticed her hands slow their movements. As he continued to watch, her right hand drifted up her body and started caressing her breasts, using her fingers to gently roll and slightly pull at her nipples, making them firm and pointing straight out from her breasts. Her left had stayed at her crotch, her fingers rubbing up and down her pussy, occasionally stopping to rub her middle finger around her clit. Then she moaned softly, her head falling back and her eyes closed the whole time; she was completely unaware that he was watching her.

When he saw her start playing with herself, he stopped breathing until his lungs hurting reminded him he needed air. His dick was starting grow and the feeling of his skin stretching with dried cum on it reminded him he was supposed to be taking a shower as well. He flicked his cigarette into the toilet, crossed to the tub shower and threw the curtain aside.

She jumped and turned around, startled, as she had not heard him come into the room. Her face felt hot from embarrassment, and she wondered how much he had seen.

He saw the look on her face and realized that she was embarrassed thinking he had caught her in the act of doing something naughty—he did think it was naughty, which was why it was turning him on so much. He grinned at her, and growled, "What's the matter, little girl, did you get tired of waiting for me? Would you like me to take over for you now?" He saw the desire return to her eyes as she nodded yes, so he moved behind her with their backs to the shower and he picked up the soap and started to rub it on his hands.

When he had worked up a good lather, he brought his hands up to her shoulders and started to rub the soap into her shoulders, upper chest, and under her arms, his fingers lightly caressing the sides of her breasts as he did. He thoroughly washed her back and her ass, gently massaging her cheeks but without sliding his fingers into her crack; then slid his hands around her waist to wash her stomach, bringing them up only as far as the underside of her breasts and down to just above her pubic hair. It didn't take very long for his large hands to wash her small abdomen, and the feel of her soft, wet skin was keeping his dick at half-mast. He knew as soon as he moved his hands to more sensitive areas of her body, it wouldn't take long for his dick to be at full salute.

He was standing close enough behind her that she could feel his semi-hard cock rubbing against her backside. A couple of times, she unconsciously pushed her ass toward him so she could make firmer contact with it, because his hands were teasing her body and she was craving another sexual release. He stopped for a moment to get more soap on his hands, and then he knelt behind her and started washing her legs from her feet up, rubbing firmly and slightly massaging her calf and thigh muscles, again stopping just below the crease of her legs at her pussy. She groaned slightly in frustration, as the feel of his large, firm hands caressing her skin was building tension, and fire, between her legs, as much as his massaging was releasing tension from her muscles.

He heard her groan and knew she must be getting frustrated because he had purposely avoided all her "hot spots." Since they didn't have a whole lot of time before room service would arrive with their food, he decided he would just take care of her now and she could return the favor later. He stood up behind her again, leaned down to her ear and said, "What's the matter, little girl, are you horny?"

She whimpered and nodded her head yes, so he said, "Don't you worry, little girl, I'll be glad to take care of that for you. Just lean back on me and relax."

She leaned back against him and she could feel his mostly hard dick pressed against the upper part of her ass and lower back while his balls were nestled against her crack. She asked, "What about you? What can I do for you?" as she turned her head sideways and up to look at his face.

He had the most tender, yet burning, look in his eyes as he said, "Nothing for the moment, little girl, you can return the favor later. Just let me touch you and tell you how much I enjoy touching you, until I can make you cum and give you the release you need, OK?" Then he kissed her forehead, and she smiled and nodded, and just relaxed her head against his chest.

He looked over her right shoulder to watch as he put his hands on her hips and slid them up her body to the sides of her breasts, then ran them under her breasts to cup them and feel their fullness. Then he gradually brought them up over her nipples, rubbing the palms of his hands in a circular motion lightly around them. He heard her inhale sharply, causing her breasts to press harder against his palms. Then he used his thumbs and forefingers to grasp her nipples a little firmer and roll them gently back and forth, and then pulled on them slightly (as he had seen her do). This elicited a low moan from her, and her nipples were now about the size of small thimbles, and very firm. As he continued to cup and caress her breasts and nipples, his voice was a low, sexy rumble as he said, "You have the most beautiful breasts I have ever seen. Did I tell you how much I love big tits? Your nipples are so hard and just begging for me to suck on them, and I promise you I will get to that...later. Right now, I think there is another part of your body that is craving my attention...let me take care of that."

As he said that, keeping his left arm around her torso just under her breasts so he could continue to fondle them with his left hand, he slid his right hand down her stomach, stopping at her pubic hair just long enough to swirl his fingers in it couple times and feel the softness. Then he groaned, "Ohh, your hair is sooo soft, I can't wait to feel it rubbing against my face when I bury my lips and tongue between your legs to taste your sweet pussy."

She gave another moan, and squirmed her body against his, urging him to continue. He smiled, his concentration so totally focused on her, that he was barely paying attention to the throbbing of his dick. He inched his hand downward and cupped it to rub over the outside of her pussy lips a few times, forcing her to widen her legs a little more to make room for his large hand. When her legs spread, he drew a couple of his fingers up to glide just between her pussy lips and he could feel she was almost dripping. Then he paused with his fingertips at the top of her slit to circle his middle finger lightly around her clit, causing her to gasp and her knees to buckle slightly, and he had to support her more with his left arm. "Does that feel good, little girl? Do you want me to continue rubbing your clit while I finger fuck you?"

12