Encounters with John Wayne Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feeling of his large, soft finger rubbing her clit nearly made her legs collapse. Her head was pressed back against his chest, her breathing ragged, as she gasped, "Yes, yes! Oh, please!"

She sounded so desperate, he hoped he could get her off soon, so he soothed, "OK, little girl, I'm going to take care of you now." He slid his index and middle fingers down her wet slit to her dripping hole and slipped them up inside her, and positioned his thumb on her clit, then started pumping his fingers slowly in and out of her pussy, his thumb sliding around in a circular motion on her clit. Almost immediately, her hips started to rock to the rhythm of his fingers and he could tell she was trying to get more pressure on her clit, so he rubbed it a little firmer. Then her hips stopped rocking and she softly started to moan continuously, so he changed to a quick flicking motion with his thumb, tapping it gently on her clit. His fingers were still up inside her pussy, but instead of pumping them in and out, he was rotating them slightly, rubbing the base of his fingers around the outer edges of her entrance.

After just a few a seconds of this, her back arched, her head tilted upward on his chest and her hips began to rock again, harder, as she loudly moaned, "Oh, God...OH JOHN!!!" Then she started to scream and nearly went into convulsions, as he had slightly increased the rhythm of his fingers on her clit and in her pussy, intensifying her orgasm.

He nearly lost it when she screamed. He had felt her orgasm start since his fingers were still buried in her pussy and wondered what would happen if, instead of backing off a little as he had done in the past, he kept the same rhythm or even intensified it slightly...he wasn't quite prepared for her reaction! It both scared him and turned him on. He had to remove his hand from her pussy and wrap both his arms around her waist to hold her tightly against him until she calmed down and could stand again.

After a couple minutes, he could feel her breathing starting to slow, and she was beginning to stand a little steadier on her feet. He still had his arms wrapped loosely around her body, and he asked her softly, "Are you OK, little girl? I didn't hurt you, did I?"

She could hear the concern in his voice, and she turned in his arms to look at him with a mixture of awe and tenderness on her face. She moved her hands up to his face, caressing his cheeks, as she said, "Hurt me? Noooo...that wasn't pain...that was some of the most intense pleasure I've ever felt in my life!" When she saw the look of relief on his face, she continued with a look of serious passion, "I just hope I am able to give as good to you when I return the favor!"

He could see she was earnest in her desire to bring him as much pleasure, and it made his dick harden even more between them, and he groaned, "Oh, I have no doubt that you will!" Then he crushed his mouth to hers in a savage kiss, trying to convey all his pent-up lust and passion that he had been holding back to give her that last orgasm. He finally had to make himself stop as his dick was throbbing again, and because he remembered that room service would probably be there in a few minutes. He nibbled and licked at her lips a few times as he stopped, saying between the nibbles and licks, "Now, little girl...finish rinsing off...and get out of here...so I can finish...cleaning up...before our food arrives," his voice had taken on that cowboy drawl again.

She grinned and said, "Yessir, cowboy!" and dutifully finished rinsing and stepped out of the tub. As she dried herself with a towel, she continued to watch him in the shower, admiring his body again. She finally got a good look at his ass and noticed that, although it didn't have much shape to it, it was firmly muscled, and added to her image of him as a strong and powerful man. Then he turned around and she saw that his huge dick was still hard as a rock, standing straight out from his body as he washed it and his balls. That sight took her breath away, and she licked her lips as she stared at it, her mouth watering and her pussy tingling, again, as she thought about all the things she still wanted to do to him. Then she looked up and saw him watching her through the curtain, his eyes nearly burning holes through it.

He finished rinsing, then turned the water off and pushed the curtain aside to get out, and grabbed a towel to dry off. When he finished drying, he took down one of the terrycloth robes hanging on the bathroom door and put it on. Then he took the other one and brought it to her, wrapping it around her and helping her put it on. He had watched her staring at his dick, again, with an even more intense look of desire on her face, and it was taking all his willpower not to pick her up, take her into the bedroom, throw her on the bed and dive into her pussy with his mouth and tongue...or his dick?!!! He was having trouble deciding...but room service would be there at any moment and he was not going to risk anything going wrong at this point.

He grabbed her and pulled her against his chest, wrapping his arms around her, then laid his head on top of hers and growled, "Good God, little girl, my hunger for you is almost greater than the hunger in my stomach, but if we don't eat soon, we may very well be the death of each other...and I am not nearly through with you yet..."

12