Encounters with John Wayne Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She propped herself up on her elbows as he had backed off the bed and stood up...God, how she loved to look at his naked body! When he told her he'd be right back, she knew where he was going—to get the strawberries and cream! This was going to be a dessert she would remember for the rest of her life! She sat up on the bed and took off her robe, spreading it out so it was mostly covering the bedspread, then she propped herself up on her knees at the end of the bed waiting for him as she could hear him heading back.

When he got to the bedroom door he stopped just inside it, striking a pose with the bowl of strawberries and cream positioned right beside his beautiful, monstrous cock and said, "Dessert is served! Where would you like it?" in his low, sexy rumble.

She motioned to her robe spread on the bed and was looking at his body like a starving woman. She had to calm down; she was both excited and scared at the thought she was finally going to do something she had only dreamed about. Excited that she was finally going to get her lips, tongue and mouth on his cock—scared that it was bigger than she had imagined and that she might not be able to do it justice.

He moved to the bed and set the bowl on the bedside table, then laid himself down on top of the robe, making himself comfortable and folding his arms with his hands behind his head on the pillows. Then he looked at her and grinned, as he noticed she had her eyes locked on his dick with the same hunger he had seen in them before, but this time he thought he saw fear as well. He softly asked, "What's the matter, little girl, afraid it might be too much of a monster for your mouth?"

She looked up at him suddenly, her eyes slightly widened as she whispered, "Yes."

He brought his hands out from behind his head and held his arms out to her and said, huskily, "Come here, little girl," and waited until she had crawled up to lay next to him with his arms around her and her head on his shoulder. He could feel her trembling slightly and realized she really was nervous, so he started with, "You know, you really don't have to do this if..."

"No!" she cut him off, as she popped up on her elbow to look at him. "I reeaallllly want to do this, it's just that...well...since you are so...huge and my mouth...isn't, I'm just not sure how...good it will feel...for you..." her voice trailing off nervously.

He realized she was nervous because she was afraid she would disappoint him! He started to laugh softly as he pulled her head back down to his shoulder and encircled her tightly in his arms. Then he threw her own words back at her, but with a twist, "Oh, there is no way you could ever disappoint me, little girl, because you strike me as the type of woman who wants to thoroughly please me before she pleases herself, am I right?" He heard her laugh softly and felt her relax; then he continued, "I'm going to let you in on a little secret. There's only been one other woman, one time, who's ever attempted to do what you are about to, and she didn't have a very big mouth either, but it worked out just fine, especially for me!" He grinned widely when he said that.

She raised up and looked at him again as she realized he was saying that he'd had only one blowjob in his life! No wonder he'd gotten so excited and flustered earlier when she'd told him she wanted to suck his cock! Now she felt confident enough that she would not disappoint him—it was time for dessert!

12