Encounters with John Wayne Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You!" she half moaned. "Being this close to you, feeling your hands caressing my back, seeing the smoldering desire in your eyes for me...how could I not be turned on?"

Her reaction to him and the passion in her words had his dick stirring again...OK, she had a point! So, this was just their lust and desire kicking in again...wasn't it? No, he cared more about pleasing her than himself. But he had always wanted to make sure he sexually pleasured any woman he was with—why does being with her feel different than any of those other women? He had figured it out before...because he needs her. He has loved his wives and children, his other family members and other women, but he has never felt that he "needed" anyone the way that he needs her. This could be dangerous for him, but right now, he didn't care.

And he knew why she was so helpless to resist him; she's loved him all her life but never dreamed she would ever get the chance to show him. This was her chance—possibly her only chance—and she was making the most of it. He could tell how much she loved him, but he had the feeling that she was not thinking in terms of anything going beyond the next day or so...but it was a weekend, so hopefully she was thinking ahead until at least Sunday night!

He had been staring into her eyes the last few moments as his thoughts had clarified what he felt was happening between them and why their desires for each other were so uncontrollable. But he was still not sure about the expectations for the future, neither hers nor his own, and he was afraid to bring that up for the moment. Right now he could see her desire growing, as was his, along with his dick, which was now hard enough so that he could feel it touching the outside of her pussy lips.

She had been watching his face as he stared at her and she saw a strange array of emotions and questions that seemed to flow through his mind, but the desire in his eyes remained constant. And now she could feel that his desire was winning out because his cock had risen and was now rubbing at her pussy. She stared into his eyes as she wriggled her hips slightly so that the tip of his cock slipped between her outer lips right at her opening, causing her to moan softly.

His arms were clutching her body tightly against him, and all he could think was, "Damn! I still want my dick inside her as badly as she wants it there! How am I ever going to get to explore her body with my mouth if my dick keeps winning out!" Then he looked at her and grinned sexily, and said, "Wanna go for a ride, little girl?" in his cowboy drawl.

"Oh, yesss...!" she moaned, her hips rocking and her head falling back from the tingles rolling down her spine and exploding at the entrance of her pussy where his dickhead was torturing her with its presence.

He knew the tub was too full for them to start up any heavy motions, or water would just flow out of it, so he told her to be patient for a few moments as he reached down with his foot and pulled the drain plug with his toes to let some of the water out. His movements caused his hips to raise and lower slightly, increasing the movement of his dickhead against her pussy, and making her whimper from the need to, once again, feel herself impaled on his awesomely beautiful, thick cock. While the water ran out, she brought her legs from behind him and positioned her knees and lower legs on either side of his hips and thighs. Once the water level was down to his thighs, he replaced the plug. Then he leaned against the back of the tub positioning his dickhead squarely at her entrance, and said, "Saddle up, little girl!" as he grasped her hips and pushed down while thrusting upward with his hips at the same time, impaling her completely.

She was stunned for a moment; her head falling back as she let out a low, sexy groan. She loved the sensation of being impaled on his cock—the sudden feeling of her pussy being filled by such thick, hard male flesh never ceased to thrill and excite her. She took a couple deep breaths, just enjoying the feel of her pussy throbbing around his cock, then she lifted her head and looked directly at him and smiled wantonly. Then, she leaned forward to brace her hands on his shoulders and lifted up slightly on her knees, rising up until just the tip of his cock was still in her pussy, then she purred, "Giddy up, cowboy!" as she slammed back down onto his cock.

He smiled, she wanted a ride! OK, he would give her ride! He bent his legs and straightened his arms down to his sides, bracing his feet and hands on the non-slip tub mat, then looked straight into her eyes and growled, "Ride me, little cowgirl!" He saw her grin in response, then she lifted her right arm into the air and gave a quick nod of her head like a rodeo cowboy signaling to turn the bull or bronco loose, making him laugh out loud. He lifted his hips slightly and started bucking them in a slower, rhythmic fashion so as not to throw her off, but to give her a good, "hard" ride.

She quickly got into the rhythm of his thrusting, moving her hands to the back of the tub to support her upper body as she arched her lower back to keep her clit in contact with his pubic mound. This position put her breasts almost right in front of his face. She didn't have to move her legs much as his hip thrusting was doing most of the work, driving his cock in and out of her with a slow and deeply penetrating motion.

She closed her eyes, moaning, and was just enjoying the ride when she felt a surge of pleasure through her left breast, making her gasp a deep breath as she looked down quickly to see his lips locked around her left nipple, sucking on it softly. She stretched her chest closer to his face to give him easier access, so he alternated sucking on her nipples and then laving them with his tongue—her loud moans were echoing off the bathroom walls. The throbs of pleasure in her breasts were spreading to combine with the throbbing in her pussy and she could feel a slow, burning orgasm building. All she needed was...

"God, little girl, I love sucking on your beautiful breasts, and the feeling of my big cock sliding in and out of your wet pussy! Cum for me, little girl, let me feel your tight, little pussy pulsing around my cock...oh yeah, there it is! Yeah, oh God...here I cum...hold on, little girl...Ahhhhhh!!!" Wayne bucked his hips harder into her several times, and then lowered his ass onto the bottom of the tub with his legs shaking, her hips still straddling his, and her upper body collapsed on his, both of them panting heavily.

She sat up slowly as they looked at each other and grinned, and she said, "Yee Haw!" then burst out laughing with him, for what seemed like, the hundredth time since they'd met just 12 hours ago!

12