Encounters with John Wayne Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he felt the strangest thing; her pussy seemed to clamp around his fingers and a small squirt of liquid sprayed onto his palm at her opening. Then her body released that arched position and started shaking uncontrollably as she collapsed onto the bed, her legs going limp and sliding off his shoulders, and she groaned, "Oh God...OH MY GOD!!! Ohhh...ohhh...!" as her head rolled back and forth and her upper body squirmed trying to control the shaking of her muscles.

His lips had lost the connection with her clit when she collapsed, so he eased his fingers out of her, now spasming, pussy and just stared at her, awed by her reaction to this orgasm.

She gradually stopped shaking and was lying there just trying to take deep, slow breaths to calm down. When she finally opened her eyes and looked down her body at him, she couldn't help but notice the look on his face; he looked both stunned and turned on. She grinned and choked out a small laugh and asked him, "What the hell just happened? What did you do to me?"

He shook his head slightly so he could stop staring at her face and try to answer her questions. He grinned back, then raised his eyebrows and said, "What, you didn't like it?"

She propped herself up on her elbows and exclaimed, "Hell yes...I loved it! But what the hell did you do to me?" This conversation sounded awfully familiar!

He smiled even wider and said, "You mean I've actually been able to do something to you that you didn't already know about? Well, well, miracles can happen!" then grinned smugly at her.

She laughed lightly, amused that he seemed so pleased with himself. Then she stopped and said, "Seriously, what did you do?"

He furrowed his brow, and said, "Well, I don't know what it's called, but there is a special place I've found inside a woman's pussy that seems to bring on a pretty intense orgasm for some women, but it seemed even more intense for you...you squirted on my hand!" as he held up his right hand to show her the wetness in his palm, then ran his hand down the side of the mattress, wiping most of it off on the sheet. Then he sniffed at his hand to see if it smelled any different from her usual juices, but he didn't detect anything different.

"Oh my God..." she breathed as she started to giggle, then collapsed off her elbows and covered her face with her hands.

He watched her for a few seconds, smiling and wondering what she was giggling about, so he asked her, "Care to let me in on whatever it is you are tickled about this time?" as he got up off his knees to sit beside her on the bed. He was turned toward her with his left leg angled outward and bent at the knee in front of him, and his right leg hanging off the edge from the knee down, his hard dick resting on his balls.

She took her hands away from her face to look at him, and was still smiling as she sat up in front of him and twisted toward him in the same position he was in. Then she said, "Actually, I did read something about this in some book that I can't remember now. It said that some women had claimed that they could ejaculate almost like a man does, but no one had heard of any actual research into these claims. That's never happened to me before, that I know of, and that orgasm definitely felt different than any I've ever experienced before!" She looked into his face, her eyes glowing as she was remembering the waves of pleasure that had radiated through her whole body during that orgasm. Then she put her hands together as if to pray and closed her eyes and bowed her head to him as she said solemnly, "I am your humble servant, oh sexy god of pleasure. Do with me what you will...my body is yours to command!"

Her sultry voice and her gesture of worship toward him were making his dick start to throb from the need to be inside her...again. But he still wasn't through with trying to see how many times he could make her cum with his mouth before she asked him to stop because she needed his dick. As he looked down at her bowed head, he saw her hands move from in front of her and reach down to stroke his dick softly. He growled deep in his throat, and rumbled sexily, "Oh, little girl, you are not my servant. If I am a god, then you are my goddess because my body is also yours to command! Even now, my cock is craving to worship your pussy again...do with me what you will!" Her head snapped up to stare into his face with a look of wild desire in her eyes.

The passion in his voice had sent a thrill and a sudden surge of power through her body. She raised up on her right knee in front of him, putting both of her hands on his shoulders, then shoved him backward as hard as she could sending him crashing down onto the mattress and pillows with a look of astonishment on his face, which quickly changed to mirror the wild desire on hers. She crawled up over him, kneeling on either side of his hips as he straightened his left leg and moved his lower right leg up onto the bed. She reached down and grasped his steely, thick cock and positioned the head at the opening of her still dripping pussy, and moaned, "Then worship me, my god, as I worship you," as she slowly lowered herself onto his thick shaft, her back arching and her head leaning back as she truly worshipped the feel of him slowly filling her.

When he was fully inside her, she held still for a few moments relishing that feeling of fullness that she craved so, then she looked at him and moaned sexily, "You are my god of love and pleasure and when I am impaled on your beautiful, big cock, I truly feel like a goddess." Then she slowly started to just rock her hips back and forth and in a slightly circular motion without moving up and down. This almost made it feel like his cock was barely twisting back and forth like a screw inside her pussy and it was an interesting feeling...maybe this is what some people meant when they called it "screwing around!"

After a couple minutes of this "screwing," she started to need the feeling of his cock moving in and out of her, so she started rising up and down on her knees as far as she could, but her legs were so short that it only raised her about halfway up his cock. She looked down at their position to try to figure out how to change it so she could get more leverage, and she noticed how close they were to the edge of the bed, so she looked at him and said, "Please move to the edge of the bed." So he carefully scooted to the edge, keeping her impaled on his dick as he did.

She dropped her left leg to the floor and moved her right leg and foot to a wide "squatting" position that was slightly awkward but good enough to support her so she could raise and lower herself fully up and down on him, which she started to do in a nice, steady rhythm. She was never so glad that she had always exercised her legs heavily to have strong, nicely toned thighs and calves. She gradually started to increase her pace, closing her eyes and breathing steadily to keep from exerting herself too quickly, as she started to lose any sense of thought and just concentrated on the feeling of her pussy sliding up and down his thick cock.

He watched her as she fucked herself on his dick; he wasn't moving at all—he was just letting her set the rhythm and move however she wanted. While watching the sheer lust on her face as she started to lose herself in the sensations, and her beautiful, big tits bouncing and swaying with her movements, he thought she did, indeed, look just like a goddess, and he could feel an orgasm starting to build in him. So, he started to move his hips as much as he could, trying to match her rhythm, and groaned, "That's it, my goddess, fuck me. Fuck my big dick, pound on me as hard as you want!" The base of his dick was tingling and he knew he was getting close.

She started bouncing up and down on him as fast as she could, her eyes squeezed shut and her teeth gritted as her legs were starting to tire. He braced his left hand under her right thigh to help support her a little and moved his right hand to her crotch and started rubbing her clit with his thumb as well as he could with her frenzied movements up and down. As soon as he touched her clit, her mouth fell open and her face relaxed and she slowed just enough so that he could keep his thumb on her clit, rubbing it in a circle as fast as he could. Then she slammed down onto him hard a couple times as her pussy started to pulsate and she let out a low, guttural groan.

He had started to concentrate so hard on trying to make her cum, that he almost caused his orgasm to abate. But as soon as he felt her pussy pulsing on his dick, it came back full force, and he bucked his hips upward a few times, emitting a groan that echoed hers just a few seconds later. His bucking almost caused her to fall forward, but he caught her and lowered her body to his chest as her right leg collapsed onto her knee. He wrapped his arms around her as the last of his orgasm was fading, and groaned sexily, "You are truly a goddess, little girl, and that was one of the best worship services I have ever attended."

As she lay there panting, she added breathlessly, "Amen!"

12