Encounters with John Wayne Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple hours later, they both started to stir again because their bodies were getting hungry—for food. They were still in the same position as when they fell asleep earlier; he on his back with her nestled to his right side with her head on his shoulder and his arms around her. He stretched carefully, as did she, and then his stomach growled and they looked at each other and smiled. He said, "I'm hungry, but this time I need food," with a devilish twinkle in his eyes. "I'll order us some breakfast. What would you like?"

She told him she would like soft scrambled eggs with toast...and bacon...and some fruit...and orange juice. He was surprised; that seemed like quite a breakfast for such a small woman. His surprise must have shown on his face because she looked a little embarrassed and said with a slight laugh, "I can't help it; I'm hungry, too!"

He laughed softly, too, and said, "It's nice to find a woman with a healthy appetite for food...and sex!" He growled lustfully on those last two words and his eyes smoldered at her. He gave her a quick, hard kiss and told her to go ahead and start getting cleaned up while he called Room Service for their breakfast, so she got up and went into the bathroom and he sat up and picked up the phone and made the call.

She closed the door when she went into the bathroom and turned on the light and the air vent because she needed to use the toilet and she didn't want him to hear her; she just hoped she would be able to finish before he came in! It took a few minutes for her and she was surprised, but thankful, that he hadn't come in yet, so she flushed the toilet and then went to the shower and turned it on to get in.

He noticed she closed the bathroom door when she went in and he didn't hear the shower turn on and he figured she might need some privacy, so he sat there and took out a cigarette and smoked it while he waited for her to finish doing whatever she needed to do. He was just about through with his cigarette when he heard the toilet flush, so he knew he was right, then he heard the shower turn on. He finished his cigarette and headed into the bathroom.

She was just getting into the shower when he opened the door. He needed to use the toilet as well, and almost hesitated, but since he could stand with his back to the shower, he went ahead and did that; he needed to sit down, too, but that could wait until after a quick shower and she was out of the bathroom.

She picked up the soap and started to wash herself and was slightly surprised when he walked over to the toilet and started pissing even though she could see him. She'd always gotten the impression that most men felt uncomfortable taking a piss in front of a woman—even if it was their own wife! She smiled at the idea that he felt that comfortable with her. She was still smiling when he finished and came to get in the shower and he asked her what she was smiling about, so she told him.

He looked slightly embarrassed and said, "Well, it's not that I was that comfortable about it, but I knew my back would be toward you so you really couldn't see anything, and the fact that I really needed to go, so I didn't have much choice! Besides, I'm going to need to scoot you out of here as quickly as possible because I still need to go..." as he raised his eyebrows and looked at her as if to say, "You know what I mean?"

She smiled and laughed quietly, and said, "OK, just let me finish rinsing off and I'll get out of here and give you some privacy! By the way, you don't happen to have an extra toothbrush, do you?"

He smiled and said, "No, I don't have an extra one, but you can use mine." He saw her frown and start to protest, and he laughed softly and said, "Now think about it, little girl. We've had our mouths all over each other...do you really think using my toothbrush is any different?" She laughed, too, and agreed with him...it really didn't matter. She would borrow it right after they had breakfast.

She got out of the shower and dried off as he finished washing off, then she went to the bathroom door and opened it and glanced at him in the shower, then blew him a kiss before she went out the door, closing it behind her. She went and picked up one of the robes that they had left crumpled on the floor and shook it off as good as she could and put it on. She spotted the comb he had found for her last night laying on the dresser and picked it up to start untangling her hair again; it wasn't quite as bad this time. She heard him turn the shower off and figured he would be in there for several more minutes, so she started to look around the room since she hadn't been paying much attention to it before—she was always so focused on him.

It was a nice room; large and with tasteful décor. The window on the east side of the room was bright with the sun shining in and there was a set of sliding glass doors that led out onto a balcony on the south side of the room that were covered with sheer curtains at the moment. She walked over to the sliding doors and opened the curtains to look out. She was surprised to see the ocean just a few blocks away! She hadn't realized how close to the ocean this hotel was, so she opened the doors and walked out onto the balcony to just stare at the ocean—her most favorite sight in the whole world—next to him, that is!

She just stood there, drinking in the sight of the blue water stretching to the horizon and the feel of a soft breeze that was blowing on her face and hair. The breeze was a little cool, but the sun was already warming the air; it felt like it was going to be another unusually warm day for this time of the year. Unfortunately, the breeze this far from the ocean did not have the scent of the salt air that she loved to smell when she was standing on the shore, nor could she hear the pounding of the waves that always echoed through her soul—just like his voice...

She was so lost in her daydream of being with him on a beach somewhere, making love, that she didn't hear him come up behind her and she jumped slightly when he put his arms around her from behind and asked her what she was looking at. She glanced briefly at him and saw he was wearing the other robe, then she looked back out again and said dreamily, "The ocean...I love the sea...it's my most favorite place in the world to be...except for your arms."

Just then, they heard a knock on the outer door and a voice announcing "Room service," so he told her he'd be right back and went to go get their breakfast. He knew there was a table and chairs on the balcony, so he signed the bill and took the tray from the waiter and told him he'd handle it from there. He carried it into the bedroom and out onto the balcony so they could eat out there. She was surprised and happy that he thought to do that so she could look at her two most favorite sights in the whole world while she had breakfast...what a way to start the day!

While they were eating, he would catch her staring longingly at the water and he wondered what she was thinking, so he asked her. She told him that when she was a child, her family had always gone to the beach for vacations in the summer and she had fallen in love with the ocean the first time she saw it...just like she had with him. She loved everything about it...from the calm, beautiful, sparkling blue waters and gently rolling waves, to the turbulent gray-green, stormy seas and seemingly angry, pounding surf. And the wonderful smell of salt air...it all just fascinated her and moved her heart and soul in ways that she couldn't explain...like the way she loved him...and whenever she was at a beach, she was thinking of him, and dreaming of him...making love to her right there on the beach.

As he listened to her and watched her face, he thought, "My God, we think so much alike..." He had always had something a "love affair" with the sea as well, thinking of it as a beautiful, mysterious woman that always beckoned him to come and be with her. He owned a large boat so he could go out sometimes and fish or find a quiet harbor somewhere with nice scenery to just relax for awhile (he had usually tried to pick areas that had a beach with a lot of young women in bathing suits!). But most of the time, he just loved being on the ocean, feeling the wind on his face and smelling the salt air...it gave him a feeling of freedom...and power, like he could do almost anything...which was just how she made him feel.

He told her he understood exactly how she felt, and he knew that every time from now on, whenever he was at the ocean, he would be thinking of her...and dreaming of making love to her...Holy Shit! He just remembered that one of his friends owned a beach house near Malibu that was in a private area with its own section of beach, which was surrounded by high outcroppings of rock that no one could get to unless they came through the house. His friend had told him he would be out of town this weekend and that he was welcome to use the house if he wanted to stay there instead of at the hotel for a change of scenery, and told him where he kept the spare key.

Diana had looked at him when he told he knew how she felt, and he had a wistful expression on his face as he looked at her and she wondered what he was thinking. She was just about to ask him when his eyes widened and he looked like he'd just remembered something that surprised him, so she asked him, "What's going on inside your head?"

"Oh, nothing really...just...remembering some old feelings about the ocean I'd forgotten about until you started talking about it," he lied. He was going to make this a surprise for her, so he smiled at her and said, "Let's finish breakfast and then I have to get dressed and go down to the front desk for a few minutes to check my messages." This wasn't exactly a lie, he didn't have to check his messages, but it gave him an excuse to leave the room so he could put the plan he was formulating in his head into action. He had just found another way to make sure she would never forget this weekend.

12