Encounters with John Wayne Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He saw her eyes widen and then she frowned when he told her that he wanted to put as much of his sperm inside her as possible, and he knew that she had figured out what he was trying to do; he held his breath to see how she would react. Then she almost smiled and a look of longing came into her eyes, then she frowned again and he was worried what she was thinking. The frown changed to a questioning look, then it turned to an expression of...was that hope? He wished he could tell what the hell was she thinking! Then she slowly started to smile as she wrapped her legs around him like she was going to keep him inside her...he hoped he would like what she decided.

She brought her hands up to his face to caress his cheeks, then grasped the sides of his neck with her fingers caressing the back of his neck, and pulled him down to kiss him gently for a moment while they still stared into each other's eyes. When he raised up again, she asked softly, "Do you believe that God and fate brought us together?" He nodded slowly, so she continued, "I have decided that I'm going to let them decide whether we belong together...I'm going to work with you to try as hard as we can to get me pregnant. If I end up with your child inside me, I will take that as fate's way of telling me that I belong with you. If I don't, well...then I guess it just wasn't meant to be..." as slight tears formed in her eyes again, and she let her hands drop down to his chest.

He stared at her; she was probably only making this deal with him because she didn't think she would end up pregnant and it was the only way she could think of to get him to stop trying to convince her they should be together. He frowned slightly as he thought about that, then said quietly, "You said you were 'reasonably certain' that you wouldn't get pregnant right now, so that's why you're making this deal, isn't it?"

She shook her head no, and explained to him that there was a chance it could happen, because she had never let any other man cum inside her during sex, she had made them use condoms. And that she knew other women who supposedly knew their cycles, but had ended up pregnant when it was not supposed to be their fertile time. "And I want you to know that I am wishing it will happen...this would be a definite sign for me that I am meant to be with you. But are you sure it's what you want? You already have children who are mostly grown...do you really want more children at this stage of your life?"

He raised his eyebrows slightly, and said, "Well, I hadn't really thought about it, but I love children, and I always hoped after my first marriage ended that I would find the right woman to settle down with for the rest of my life...and yes, I would want to have children with her." Then his voice turned passionate as he continued, "I've been trying to convince you that you're the right woman for me, so yes, I want to knock you up so it'll convince you to stay with me. Actually, I never thought I would be so anxious to get a woman pregnant, but I am...especially one that I love so desperately and crave to make love to all the time. As if I needed another reason to want my dick inside you whenever possible!" He crushed his mouth to hers and moved his arms up under her back and shoulders to mold their bodies together, his cock still buried inside her and her hips tilted upward to keep his semen deep inside her, both of them hoping one of his sperm would find a target.

They continued to kiss deeply and passionately for several minutes in this same position until her legs started to get tired; she had to unlock her ankles from around him and put her feet down, but she still kept her hips tilted up as much as possible so no fluids could leak out. Then she started to feel the strangest thing; she felt the slight pressure of his big, soft cock still inside her start to increase.

As he kissed her deeply, he kept envisioning all the things they've done together; how many times he's fucked her not even thinking or worrying that she would get pregnant, just enjoying how awesome it felt to be inside her. Now, he was a man with a mission; not only would he get to relish having his dick inside her as many times as possible, he would be planting his seed in her to try to create a life with her...both a child and a life for them together. He wanted that so badly, and visions of him continually thrusting into her and cumming over and over inside her had his dick starting to get hard again...while he was still inside her!

He lifted his head from kissing her and looked at her with one of his eyebrows crooked upward over his smoldering eyes, and rumbled sexily, "I'm still inside you and I'm getting hard again... see how badly I want to knock you up? But don't you worry, little girl, I still crave to do things to you, like kissing your beautiful breasts and licking your sweet pussy," as he bent his head and licked her lips. "And I'll want you and need you to do things to me, like kissing and licking my body and sucking my dick and massaging my balls to get me hard...I'm not about to let my desperation to make a baby with you take all the fun out of our fucking!"

As he said that, he continued to harden inside her. His dick was pretty thick even when he wasn't stiff, and when he got hard, it would get thicker and a few inches longer. And his erections felt like steel—they had to be in order for him get his thick shaft inside a woman. She could feel him slowly expanding, both in width and length, and it was the most erotic thing she had ever felt. They just stared at each other with a looks of raw desire while he ground his hips against hers to get some movement going and create some other sensations to help him continue to harden.

As he hardened further, he lifted himself on his forearms again so he could start to pump in and out of her slightly, their eyes burning into each other's. Then, when he was fully hard, he lifted himself on his hands and just started slamming into her, with his back arched and his head thrown back as he groaned deeply, and they both came within a minute. It should've been impossible for him to cum again so soon, but this experience caught them both by surprise and turned them on so much that he was able to orgasm easily, as did she.

He almost felt as if his dick had exploded inside her and he wished he had spewed as much semen into her as it felt like he did. He had never felt anything turn him on so much as the feeling of his dick growing hard while still inside her. It just reinforced his belief that it was where he was meant to be always...and where he wanted to be if he died...his dick buried inside her, his body wrapped around hers and her arms and legs wrapped around him. He felt it was closest thing to being heaven on earth...after all, she is his goddess.

He lowered himself down to lay just to her right side so he wouldn't crush her body, and they twisted their hips slightly and turned onto their sides more so he could keep his cock inside her just a little longer. When he was no longer hard, they could feel his soft, thick shaft slowly slipping out of her, and they looked at each other regretfully. So he backed his hips away from hers and she rolled onto her back and put her feet up to keep her hips tilted upward for a few more minutes, not that it would do much good. As she lay there, she could feel cum dripping down her ass crack...thank God she still had a towel under her!

As she lay there silently praying that she would get pregnant, she also tried to reconcile her fear and confusion over the fact that he loved her. It wasn't so much that she felt unworthy of being loved, she just felt unworthy of HIS love...why? She still felt the same...he was a powerful man, a famous star...and she was nobody...and she'd always preferred it that way. She'd told him that from the beginning, that she didn't want a life in the public eye; and now, here she was, hoping to get knocked up by him as a sign that they belonged together! What the hell was she doing?

He reached over her and grabbed his towel so he could wipe the sweat from his face and neck and the cum off his crotch. Then he leaned down over her lower abdomen and placed a lingering, soft kiss just above her pubic hair, silently praying that, somewhere inside her, their hopes were being fulfilled. Then he looked up at her and they both smiled, but he could still see lingering doubt and confusion in her eyes...and he knew a child would be the only thing that would convince her they belonged together. He prayed harder.

12