Encounters with John Wayne Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes widened, then she grinned and furrowed her brows as she chuckled softly and said, "OK, OK!" Then she smiled sexily and said, "I guess I kind of like the way you smell, too...and the way your body looks when you're all sweaty. It is verrry sexy..." as she stared at him, seeing the sheen of sweat on his face, neck and shoulders and the wetness of his chest with his sparse hair sticking to it, making him look like an athlete just after a heavy workout. Then her eyes moved down his body to his crotch and she stared at his cock as if mesmerized for a few seconds, then shook her head slightly and looked back up at his face and pleaded, "Would you at least put your shorts back on, please?"

He grinned and chuckled, and said, "All right," the way she'd heard him say it in some of his movie scenes, and it made her breath catch as she watched him walk over to get his boxers and put them on. Then he went and picked up her black panties off the floor and tossed them to her and made a slight gesture with his head and crooked one of his eyebrows, as he said, "But you have to put yours back on, too." He saw a stunned expression come over her face as she stared at him and she was breathing heavily. He frowned in confusion as he asked her, "What?"

She had seen him make that same gesture and expression in so many of his movies before, and she had always thought he looked so sexy when he did that! She closed her eyes for a moment to calm her breathing, then she looked at him and said, "You really do put so much of yourself into your movie characters! That move you just made with your head and crooking one of your eyebrows when you spoke—I've seen you do that so many times in your movies, and I've just always thought it was so...you...and so sexy! It just threw me off to be seeing you do it in person and not on a movie screen! I'm sorry, you just have no idea how all of this seems so...surreal to me sometimes!" as she shook her head, frowning, and slipped her black panties on while still laying on her back, then sat up.

He laughed shortly, but still frowning, at her last comments. He tended to forget that she still saw him as her movie idol...her dream of the "ideal man," and that she had never expected to get this close to him. Yes, he could see how all of this would seem very surreal for her.

One thing that scared him was that this was all VERY REAL for him; this time with her and the things they've done and the range of emotions he has experienced have been so far beyond anything he could've imagined in his fantasies. His fantasies would've been based on things he'd experienced in his past, and nothing he'd experienced before this came anywhere close to being as wildly exciting and downright scary as hell at times. It was like being on the back of an untamed bronc that refused to be broken! He was just going to have to keep holding on and hope he would eventually break her and convince her they belonged together.

She was staring at him and trying to read the look on his face, but she couldn't tell what he was thinking. He looked thoughtful, and somewhat sad and worried, but she could see that he was not going to tell her whatever he was thinking. They both looked away from each other at the same time and glanced at the glass doors, and they both noticed that the storm was just about gone. They couldn't really see any flashes of lightning any more and could only hear an occasional rumble of thunder in the distance coming from the front of the house. And they could see a soft light out on the beach where the clouds had cleared and the moon was shining in the eastern sky down the beach.

He moved toward her and held his right hand down to her to help her stand up, so she put her left hand in his and he pulled her easily to her feet. Then he put his hands under her arms and lifted her up against his body until they were face to face, then slid his arms around her body under his shirt hanging loosely on her when she hooked her arms over his shoulders and around his neck. Then she wrapped her legs around his waist as they stared into each other's eyes, and just enjoyed the feeling of her breasts crushed against his slightly sweaty chest.

They also realized that the radio was still on, having been drowned out by the storm earlier, and she closed her eyes and sighed as she heard the first strains of "Clair de Lune" start to play. Then she opened her eyes and said softly, "How perfect."

He looked at her with his eyes widened slightly and asked, "You know this tune?"

"Of course. It's 'Clair de Lune' by Debussy. It means 'moonlight'—that's why I said it was perfect! It's one of my most favorite melodies...it's so stirring and so..."

"Romantic?" he finished in his deep, gravelly voice, as he looked at her with passion in his eyes. She nodded her head slowly as her eyes mirrored his. He rumbled quietly, "I know. It's one of my favorites, too." He walked them over to the hi-fi and turned it up a little louder, then turned around and walked over to a padded chair in front of a large window beside the fireplace where the moonlight was streaming in between the open curtains. He set her down on her feet, then he sat in the chair and pulled her sideways onto his lap so that her face was bathed in the moonlight. He started to kiss her tenderly as they listened to the haunting strains of the beautiful, romantic nocturne they both loved so.

They looked at each other between kisses, their faces reflecting their feelings during the different sections of the piece. The stirring, slower first part that built in intensity made them reflect on how their intense desire for each other seems to continue to build. The middle, more romantic movement reminded them of how surprised they were to discover how much they loved each other. The last part a, seemingly sad, repeat of the first section of the song made them think about their unresolved decision regarding the future. A mist of tears came into both their eyes as they stared at each other and kissed softly as they wished the future could be revealed to them and they would know whether or not they were meant to be together.

As the song ended, he closed his eyes and trailed his hand down her body to caress her lower abdomen over her panties, saying another silent prayer to himself, hoping that she was already pregnant. She put her right hand to his face to caress his left cheek, and he opened his eyes to look at her. As he stared at her face, he started to think about some of the things he had never experienced before or changed his mind about since he met her.

No woman had ever kissed or licked the palm of his hand (or anywhere on his hand for that matter!) before her and he had never known just how sensitive his palms were. Since she'd done that, he'd started to pay attention to just how good it did feel to him as his hand caressed her body, especially her breasts. And no other woman had ever licked his body, especially his chest, and sucked on his nipples; and, while he knew his were not as sensitive as hers, it felt good and he had an inkling of what it must feel like for her since it was so much more intense for her.

And that orgasm she gave him when she massaged his perineum—that just knocked him for a loop! He felt like he finally knew what it was like to have HIS brains fucked out! They say that most men's brains somewhat cease to function when their dicks take over, but he'd never felt that way with other women. He'd always wanted to stay in control so he could be sure to please them, since most of them had not been as comfortable with sex as she was, nor had they wanted him as badly as she—holy shit...what a revelation!

Now he knew why he craved her so badly and would lose control with her—he didn't have to TRY to please her—he just did. His instincts told him what she wanted and needed and he didn't really have to think about what to do; his reactions to her came just as naturally as breathing air into his lungs and his heart beating—although she also had the capacity to interrupt those functions when she displayed her intense desire for him—which was why he would lose control! She had always desired him intensely, probably even worse than he desired her—no, not possible!

Marlene had desired him, and he had desired her, but he had felt the need to impress her to make her continue to want him so he had never lost control with Marlene, either. Marlene had been such a sensuous woman that he had wanted to have sex with her as often as they could, but he never craved to be inside her like he does with Diana. And even though Marlene had been a very sensual partner, she had not been as adventurous as Diana. Hell, Diana had taught him things he'd never heard of or would even have thought to try.

Before he met Diana, he would never have let himself fuck a woman he just met and knew nothing about, or contemplated getting her pregnant as a way to make her stay with him! Husbands and wives were supposed to have children to create a family and to affirm the stability of their commitment to each other. Granted, it still doesn't always work out that way for a lot of people, like himself. But he still wanted a stable marriage when he thought he found the right woman—and he was convinced she's the one. So, that's why he's not letting himself be bothered by the fact that he's trying to impregnate her despite the fact that they just met and she's told him that she doesn't want to marry him!

Maybe he could tease her and make her feel guilty that she has turned some of his morals upside down and try to convince her that now she has to "make an honest man out of him"—whether or not she gets knocked up! He grinned as he thought about that; she's been turning the tables on him by doing things he would never have expected—it was time for him to try turning the tables on her!

12