Encounters with John Wayne Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled his fingers out of her ass and slowly backed his hard dick out of her pussy, then supported her hips as she slowly flattened out onto her stomach, breathing heavily. He was taking deep, steady breaths but he didn't feel winded at all; rather, he felt invigorated—he was ready to go again as soon as she was able. Fuck that...she wouldn't have to do anything but lie there! He rolled her over onto her back and crawled on top of her, spreading her legs and slid his dick back into her.

She had kept her eyes closed when he rolled her over, her body just flopping wherever he moved her. When she felt him move on top of her, spreading her legs, she opened her eyes and looked up at him. His eyes were burning into hers as he slid his still hard cock into her again and started fucking her slowly and deeply as he leaned down and kissed her gently. She had only just started to recover from her orgasm, but when she saw the look in his eyes and felt him start to move inside her again as he leaned down to kiss her, he ignited her passion. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him back passionately, and propped her feet up to move her hips with his.

He had expected her to just lie there and let him fuck her however he wanted, but when she wrapped her arms around him and started kissing him back passionately, and brought her feet up to move her hips with his, he immediately felt that magical connection to her, and they melted into each other again. This was a dance they knew well now; their bodies moved in perfect harmony, their hearts beat in perfect rhythm and their souls echoed the same soft sighs and moans. They need and enjoy those hot, hard fucks, but they still craved the connection they feel when they make love like this. It reminded them that they do want and need more from each other than just sex. They could have hot, hard, satisfying sex with anyone they were attracted to, but they knew they would never find anyone else that they would feel this connection with ever again...and it scared them.

They made slow, passionate love for a while—changing positions every so often so neither one of them would tire too quickly. He had removed his shirt from her the first time she moved on top of him and tossed it to the other side of the huge bed. They rolled all over that half of the bed that he had tossed the bedspread and sheet off of earlier that day. They said very little, other than to murmur or sigh, "I love you," every so often when a particular stroke, position or kiss made the connection of their hearts and souls feel as tangible as the connection of their bodies.

He was back on top of her again, rolling his hips into hers, sliding his cock slowly and deeply into her when he finally felt an orgasm coming on. He looked down at her, and said huskily as he started to thrust deeper, "God, how I love you, Diana Maitland. I'll never love anyone like this again! I need you...Ohhhhh, how I need you...!" he moaned as he came inside her, thrusting harder into her a few times.

The look on his face and his deeper thrusting started an orgasm building in her, and when he used her name when he said he loved her and needed her in his deep, gravelly voice, she was right there with him when he came inside her. Her orgasm was more of a gentle, emotional release and tears came into her eyes as she felt the depth of his love for her. She wrapped her arms and legs around him as her pussy softly throbbed on his cock.

He lifted his head and looked down at her and saw the tears shimmering in her eyes; he could see they weren't tears of sadness, just their deep feelings causing an emotional response for her. He remembered that he had promised to tell her how he knew her so well when she had asked him just as they started dinner earlier. He kissed her tenderly and said softly, "Remember you asked me how I knew you so well earlier?" She nodded slowly and he continued, "You're my soul mate—remember? My other half. The more I learn about you, the more I understand just how alike we are...how could I not know you well?"

Just as he had thought, more tears came into her eyes, and so did the sadness and fear. "Please don't cry, Diana. I know how scared you are; I am, too. We'll have plenty of time for sadness and pain later. Don't let it ruin what we have right now. We still have about 24 hours to create a lifetime of beautiful memories together...in case that's all we end up with. Let's not be sad; let's just enjoy our time together." He caressed her right cheek with his left hand as he spoke softly to her.

She closed her eyes as she listened to him; he made perfect sense. They had no idea how this weekend would end, and they shouldn't let their fears of that intrude on what they feel right now. She felt him use his thumb to gently wipe the tears away from her eyes, then she opened them and looked up at him and smiled, and he smiled back at her.

He lifted himself partially and then bent down to kiss her softly before moving completely off of her and out of her, and she kept her legs bent and her hips tilted upward...again. He grinned at her as he got up off the bed and told her he'd be right back as he excused himself to the bathroom and closed the door. She hoped he wouldn't be too long; she needed to go very badly herself!

He took several minutes in the bathroom—some things just can't be rushed! He used the time to think about everything that had happened in the last couple of hours or so since dinner. He had never experienced such a range of emotions in so short a period of time. He went from downright animalistic lust the second she dropped her dress on the floor, fucking her like it was mating season—to worrying and caring for her at her uneasiness because of the storm—to a deepening of his love for her as they listened to "Clair de Lune"— then to a teasing playfulness that morphed into instant anger when she punched him in the stomach, and he had wanted to punish her! Then when he realized he was not punishing her, suddenly his anger evaporated and he wanted to bring her even more pleasure, which brought them back to their magical connection.

He felt he was still holding onto the back of that untamed bronc, still wondering if she would ever be broken...he was beginning to think that he didn't want to break her...he was starting to enjoy the wild ride. But how long could he keep it up? And what would it do to her if he did end up breaking her? Some wild horses that fight so hard against being broken end up losing all their spirit when they finally give up, and they're just not the same after that. They become a docile, spiritless animal that makes a good mount for older people or young children on trail rides, but they're no good for anyone who appreciates a spirited creature—like he does. He couldn't bear the thought of breaking her sprit...

Those thoughts lingered in the back of his mind while he washed his hands thoroughly and cleaned and dried his crotch; then there was a knock at the bathroom door and he heard her asking him if he was going to be much longer. He opened the door to let her in and he had to stop and chuckle; she was standing outside the door with her thighs pressed tightly together and crouching slightly, looking like a little girl who needed to go to the bathroom very badly! He stepped aside so she could hobble past him to the toilet, and he kept chuckling as he said he was sorry for taking so long and then shut the bathroom door behind him. Since she would probably be in there a few minutes, he decided he'd better check on the fire, so he picked his boxers up off the floor and put them back on to go downstairs.

It didn't take her very long because she only needed to piss badly and clean herself up a bit, and she noticed her pussy was a little sore again. When she opened the bathroom door, she saw he was gone and figured he had probably gone downstairs for something. She noticed his boxers weren't on the floor where he'd left them, so she picked her underpants up and put them on, then got his shirt off the bed and put it back on and turned out the light as she headed downstairs. When she entered the main room, he was at the fireplace again poking at the remaining burning chunks like he was spreading them out so the fire could die, and the radio was still playing in the background.

She chuckled silently as he jerked and looked at her when she touched his shoulder, and she said she was sorry for sneaking up on him. Then she asked him what they could do next, and when he looked up at her with his eyebrows raised over his smoldering eyes, she laughed softly and shook her head and told him she was going to need a little bit of a break because she was sore again. He told her he was sorry for that, then he threw another small log on the fire and built it back up, and suggested they sit and watch the fire for a while and just talk.

She told him that would be fine but they were going to talk about him this time, because she was all talked out about herself and that he knew more about her than she had ever wanted to reveal to him. He agreed to talk about himself, but told her that he was not sorry he had made her tell him her life's story because he wanted to know everything about her, even if...he didn't finish the statement and just looked back at the fire; she knew what he didn't want to say.

12