Encounters with John Wayne Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They continued to stare at each other as he raised himself up and started driving his dick deeply and forcefully into her, both of them grunting and groaning with each hard thrust. She felt the need to feel him even deeper inside her, so she lifted her legs with her thighs on either side of her torso, rolling her hips upward so he could drive himself even harder down into her with the help of gravity. Her lower legs were straight up in the air, and she knew she didn't look very graceful, but it sure as hell felt good!

He continued to slam his huge cock into her, gradually getting faster and harder as he spread his knees to give his hips better leverage. Then he did something that he'd never thought of before and wanted to try. He lifted up on his knees and grabbed her legs, pulling them against his chest as he leaned forward and moved his right knee next to her left hip and stretched his left leg back a little as he continued to plunge his cock in and out of her. Then he wrapped his arms around her thighs and used her legs to help support his upper body. This made her pussy feel a little tighter and allowed him to get a little deeper into her. Plus, he liked the feel of her shapely thighs against his chest and her muscled calves on his shoulders, and he could look down and watch as his dick plunged in and out of her.

She started to groan at the feelings this new position gave her; his dick felt even bigger inside her in this position—she was tighter and he was getting deeper into her. And, as an added bonus, it looked damn sexy the way he was leaning over her grasping her thighs, staring down into her face and occasionally looking down to watch his cock plowing into her, making him groan with lust. Plus, with her legs draped up his body and over his shoulders, she definitely looked sexier and more graceful than being almost folded in half!

He could feel an orgasm coming on because of how tight she felt and from watching his dick moving in and out of her. He looked at her face; she had her eyes closed and was moaning with each stroke of his dick deep inside her, but he could tell she needed something more. So he lowered his left hand to her crotch and started rubbing his thumb on her clit; she gasped and groaned 'oh yes!' as her eyes flew open to his face, and they continued to stare at each other as he rubbed her clit and started to pound his dick into her as hard as he could.

Suddenly, she wailed, "Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!" as her hips convulsed a couple times because she clenched her ass cheeks as her pussy tightened on his dick even further and then started to throb from her orgasm. He kept rubbing her clit, causing her to continue wailing as her head thrashed back and forth, while his hips bucked several times as his orgasm caused his dick to erupt inside her, forcing a loud groan out of him. Slowly, he stopped thrusting and rubbing his thumb on her clit until he was just poised on his knees, breathing heavily and looking down at her with her legs still braced on his chest and shoulders.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked up at him and smiled, and purred, "That was different. I've never seen a position quite like this before!" as she indicated to her legs up his body and rubbed her right leg on his left chest and the side of his neck.

He grinned back at her, then turned his head to both sides and planted kisses on her lower calves next to his face and then said, "I've never tried this before either; I was just inspired by the sight of your lovely, shapely legs looking like they had nothing better to do, so I decided to put them to good use! I thought it worked out rather well, didn't you?"

She smiled and nodded and murmured, "Mm hmm!"

They could feel his softening cock starting to slip out of her, so he kissed her legs again and slowly lowered them as he backed away from her. She put her feet down and kept her knees up, and he moved to lay down on his back to her left side to rest for a few minutes, as the last several hours were finally starting to catch up to him, even though they had napped for an hour or so earlier. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath and groaned tiredly, and he heard her ask softly, "What's the matter, big man. Am I wearing you out?"

He turned his head and looked at her, and said tiredly, "Yes...I told you I'm an old man, and I can't believe how times I've been able to fuck you before it finally wears me out! I should be dead by now—but I thank God I'm not! I just hope He'll keep letting me go on like this for the rest of this weekend!" He really needed a cigarette and he remembered that his friend usually kept a pack in the bedside table, so he rolled over and opened the drawer and, sure enough, there was a pack and a lighter. He pulled one out and lit it and offered her one, but she declined saying she just wanted a drag or two of his.

She shared a couple drags of his cigarette, and as he finished it and put it out, he said "I hope I won't be disappointing you, little girl, if I tell you I think it's time we take a shower and get some sleep!" he said regretfully.

She smiled softly, and said, "Hell no, you're not disappointing me! I was getting afraid that you would keep going all night, and I didn't want to have to disappoint you by telling you that my pussy is really sore and I need a break!" her voice had turned to a soft groan as she ended.

They both grinned and laughed softly, then groaned together as they pushed themselves to get up off the bed to go into the bathroom. When he turned the bedroom light on, they glanced at the clock on the bedside table; it was about 11:00—a good time to call it a night. They heard the radio still on downstairs, so he told her to start the shower while he went downstairs to turn it off and made sure the fire was dying, and then headed back upstairs.

They took a nice, warm shower, helping each other wash, but they were careful not to try to arouse each other too much—difficult as that was since the mere sight, touch and feel of each other keeps their desires always smoldering. They finished their shower and dried off, then brushed their teeth and went out to get into bed. They took a towel with them to leave beside them on the bed, anticipating that, when they woke up, they would immediately want to make love again—and maybe even have a quickie in the middle of the night and not feel like getting out of bed to clean up!

They laid down on their left sides and pulled the sheet up over them to their waists. He was lying behind her with her back snuggled against his chest, her hips cradled against his and his right arm wrapped protectively around her. Her head was tucked under his chin on a pillow over his left arm as he stretched it straight forward, and his head was propped on two pillows above her head; they were quite comfortable and it felt like they had slept together like this for years.

They both murmured, "I love you," before they drifted off to sleep...

12