Encounters with John Wayne Ch. 22

Story Info
He gets breakfast in bed--between her legs.
4.9k words
4.5
9.7k
00

Part 22 of the 31 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John Wayne and Diana Maitland both started to awaken at about the same time; the early morning sunlight was starting to brighten the master bedroom of his friend's beach house since all the curtains were open. They had changed positions during the night because they had woken up once when they were still in their "spooned" position because his dick had hardened and was pressing against her ass. She kept rubbing her ass back against him and her pussy was dripping before she even started to wake up and become aware of what was happening.

It had turned them on, even in their sleep; so, without a word being said, he entered her from behind and caressed her breasts and kissed her neck until their desperate desires took over and he moved between her legs and they fucked hard and passionately in the dimly moonlit darkness for several minutes until they both came. Then they used the towel that they had left beside them on the bed—in anticipation of this very situation—to clean off, and then fell back asleep laying mostly on their stomachs facing each other, her left hand clutched in his right hand where they rested on the mattress between them.

They were both still lying on their stomachs, facing each other as they started to yawn and open their eyes, both wincing at the sunlight brightening the room; the clock beside the bed said it was about 6:30. Suddenly, without a word, she jumped up and ran to the balcony doors and opened one to step out onto the balcony. It was still a little cool, but it felt like it was going to be another warm day. She stood at the balcony railing with her arms wrapped around her breasts against the cool air, with her face turned slightly toward the sunlight and deeply breathing in the smell of the salt air, as the soft southeasterly breeze blew her hair back away from her face.

After a minute or two, she heard him come out and move up behind her so she didn't jump when he put his arms around her this time. "Why did you come out her so suddenly?" he asked softly next to her right ear. While she explained to him that she just loved to be on the beach in the early mornings, he kissed the side of her neck under her ear and down to the curve of her shoulder, making her shiver at the feelings of pleasure that coursed through her body from the way his lips made her tingle when he kissed her there like that.

He wrapped his arms tighter around her and said, "It's too chilly for you to be out here with nothing on...come back to bed with me!"

She leaned her head back and looked up at him and said softly, "I wasn't shivering because I'm cold. You make me shiver when you kiss me like that on my neck and shoulder...it sends tingles all through by body, making my nipples harden and causing goose bumps on my skin...didn't you know that?"

He shook his head and then leaned down to kiss her softly in the same spots, moving her arms away from her breasts and keeping his eyes open as he felt her shiver again, and heard her moan softly as he saw goose bumps start to form down her arm and back, and peered down at her breasts and watched in amazement as her nipples hardened further to stand out from her breasts. His dick, pressed against her lower back, twitched slightly at that sight, making her laugh sexily as she said, "See? I can tell you're going to like knowing this little tidbit!"

He spun her around and started kissing the other side of her neck and shoulder the same way, this time making her knees feel weak as well, so he had to put his hands at her waist to steady her. She was moaning and sighing softly and he felt her nipples getting even harder against his lower chest. My God, he had never affected any woman like this just by kissing her neck and shoulders! Pilar was the first woman who had moaned softly when he did this to her, but she hadn't shivered and he hadn't noticed if it gave her goose bumps; and she certainly would never have told him if it made her nipples hard!

He straightened up and looked down at her; her eyes were closed, her lips slightly parted and her head was leaning back and to the side as the soft breeze blew a few strands of her shining, sunlit, golden hair across her face—she was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. His chest tightened and he breathed heavier as the urge to grab her and drag her away somewhere and lock her up so she could never leave him surged through his body. He needed to possess her, and the mere thought of any other man ever touching her again almost made him want to kill... His hands on her waist tightened painfully, and she gasped and jerked her head up to look at him with her eyes wide, and then frowned as she asked him, "What's wrong?"

He immediately dropped his hands from her waist and stepped back dragging in deep, ragged breaths as he tried to calm down and figure out where this strange, powerful and scary urge had come from. He shook his head at her and gestured with his hand to stop her as she started to move toward him as he turned around and walked back into the bedroom to sit on the side of the bed; thankfully she had gotten his message and didn't follow him in right away. He suddenly had a realization that maybe he didn't love her in the right way; he can't possess her—he can only love her and hope she loves him back just as much—even if she doesn't marry him.

She stared after him as he went inside and then turned back around toward the sun, wrapping her arms around herself as she suddenly felt very chilled, and confused as to what had just happened with him. She stood out there for a few minutes longer until she heard him move on the bed and then the sounds of him pulling out a cigarette and lighting it, so she hoped it was safe to go in. She walked to the balcony door and peered in at him and he smiled ruefully at her, so she stepped in and closed the door behind her and went to sit next to him on the bed.

She looked at him and asked tentatively, "I don't suppose you're going to tell me what just happened, are you?" He shook his head no, then took a long drag on his cigarette and offered it to her, but she declined, shaking her head. "Will you ever tell me about this?" she asked softly. He looked at her for a moment, then looked away as he shrugged his shoulders slightly...he hoped it would never come up again so there'd be no need to explain anything.

He needed to go to the bathroom, so he stood and told her he'd be right back, took another drag and then handed her his half-smoked cigarette in case she changed her mind and wanted to finish it.

She sat there, still feeling confused, and mulled over what had possibly bothered him so much as she finished the cigarette. She had no clue; she tried thinking about what she could possibly have said or done to make him react and look the way he had. She started to think that it must've been something that came from within himself, because she hadn't done anything other than tell him how his kissing her neck and shoulders made her feel—why should that have made him grasp her like he wanted to hurt her and put a look of startled rage on his face!

It had scared her when she first opened her eyes and saw that look on his face; it had reminded her of him in a scene from "Wake of the Red Witch," when he had gone on a drunken binge after he found out Angelique was to marry the owner of his ship. He fought with several men aboard the ship and then dove off the side to swim ashore, only to find Angelique looking for him on the beach and he almost attacked her in a jealous rage...the look on his face in that scene was almost exactly what she'd just seen a few minutes ago.

Was that it? She turned around to sit sideways on the bed and stared at the bathroom door with a look of surprise and confusion. Had he suddenly felt jealous for some reason? What had happened to suddenly send him into a jealous rage? Nothing! But something must have popped into his head to make him think and feel that way...but what? And if it was just a thought that had caused him to react that strongly, no wonder it had scared him! Now she understood why he didn't want to talk about it; she would not bring this up again unless he did, but at least she now knew she had some ammunition for her arguments about why they shouldn't stay together. She took a last drag on the cigarette and put it out in the ashtray on the bedside table.

By the time he was finished in the bathroom, he felt a great deal calmer, having reasoned his way to the conclusion that it was just a one-time, strange emotional response to seeing her look so beautiful, knowing that they were so right for each other and still feeling confusion and anger as to why she resisted the thought of marrying him. When he came out, she was still sitting on the edge of the bed, but sideways, looking toward him and she smiled softly at him as if to let him know she wasn't going persist in questioning him about what happened. The look on her face was almost like she had already figured it out herself—she couldn't possibly know him that well—could she? He went and sat next to her on the bed and looked at her; he could see it in her eyes—as if she sympathized with him. He sighed heavily and said, "How did you figure it out?"

Her eyes widened slightly, then she smiled wryly and said simply, "Wake of the Red Witch." She saw him furrow his brows as he tried to think about it, and she started to help him, "The scene when you find Angelique on the beach just after..."

He furrowed his brows for a moment as he thought about the movie, and as soon as she mentioned the scene when he found Angelique on the beach, he started talking with her, "...just after I dove off the ship on a drunken binge, and then almost attacked her in a jealous rage... yeah, now I know. Gail told me I had scared her so badly that she didn't have to act in that scene; she was really scared at first. I still don't know where I found the emotions to play that scene then because I'd never felt real jealousy like that...until just a few minutes ago..."

Then he looked at her and said, "But if you don't mind, little girl, I'd rather not go into any more of this right now. It's too early and there are so many other things I'd rather be doing right now," as his eyes started to smolder at her. He moved to lie back on the bed, indicating for her to come lay next to him as he put his arms around her, holding her tightly against him; he wanted to memorize how it felt to hold her like this.

He could feel her soft hair on his shoulder and arm; her soft cheek pressed against the front of his shoulder and chest; her large, soft breasts crushed against his side—he could even feel the nipple of her left breast gently rubbing on the side of his torso as she breathed. Her small left arm was draped across his stomach, bent at her elbow with her hand caressing the right side of his chest. Her crotch was pressed against his left hip with her left leg draped across his upper thighs, her thigh lying against his crotch and her calf hanging down against the side of his right thigh. He could feel her soft mound and pussy hair nestled against his left hip; he could feel his dick already starting to stir just from his concentration on how good her body felt lying against his.

She was looking down his body as she lay against him, watching his cock move slightly as he started to harden; she couldn't resist nudging it slightly with her thigh as she tried to move her body like she was stretching a little, pressing her crotch even tighter against his hip and rubbing it softly against him while she murmured a soft, "Mmmmm...." He moaned softly as she rubbed her thigh against his hardening cock again. She looked up at him and saw he was looking at her with a knowing glint in his eyes...he knew she was not-so-subtly trying to turn him on—she didn't have to try, he was already turned on!

He moved his hands up under her arms and lifted her body up and over him, moving her all the way up so that her legs were straddling his neck and shoulders; she had no choice but to position herself on her knees. She leaned back with her ass resting on his chest and looked down at him and asked, "What are you doing?"

He looked at her and grinned sexily, and rumbled deeply, "I'm trying to have breakfast in bed, if you'll just cooperate and get your sweet pussy up here and sit on my face!"

"Ohhh!" she sighed excitedly, as she hurriedly moved her crotch over his mouth—he didn't have to tell her twice! Then she moaned softly when she felt his lips kiss her pussy firmly and heard him groan deeply when he inhaled her scent; then he opened his mouth and stuck his tongue straight up into her wet hole a few times, making her moan louder. She leaned forward a little, grasping the headboard, and started to rock her hips slightly so he could lick his tongue up and down her slit; then she jerked a little when he tongued her clit—she was close to an orgasm already! All she needed was...she bucked and yelled as an orgasm came ripping through her when he stuck a couple of his fingers up her pussy and sucked on her clit with his lips.

He continued to pump his fingers into her throbbing pussy and used his tongue to lick up her juices as they gathered at her opening and on his fingers. When her orgasm subsided, she leaned back to rest her ass on his chest again as she looked down at him breathing heavily. She sucked in a breath and then moaned softly as she saw him lick his fingers clean again, and then asked him, "How was breakfast?"

He grinned again, with his eyes smoldering as he said sexily, "Well, that appetizer was delicious, but I haven't gotten to breakfast yet!"

She smiled widely, and moved off his chest to lay back across the bed, propped on her elbows with her knees raised and her legs and pussy spread wide open and said hotly, "Well breakfast is ready...come and get it!!!"

He couldn't believe how hot she looked, lying there with her legs wide, her pussy spread open and still dripping wet and her face registering how turned on she was and eager to have his head between her legs and his mouth eating her alive. He rolled over toward her, spreading himself on his stomach and placed his head at her crotch and feasted on her sweet pussy until his throbbing dick could no longer be denied.

His dick needed to be where his lips, tongue and fingers were; she had cum a second time when he sucked on her clit again, and she was about to cum again as he had been stroking that spot that gives her really hard orgasms with his middle finger. As soon as he felt her pussy clamp on his fingers and the squirt of liquid on his hand, he pulled his fingers out of her and quickly crawled up over her to shove his dick into her as her pussy started to spasm.

Her silent scream from that hard orgasm was replaced by a loud, deep yell of, "OH, MY GOD!!!" as she immediately started slamming her hips to meet his while her upper body writhed under him, her head thrashed back and forth and she continued to moan loudly, "Oh, God...Oh, God...Oh, God!!!"

The combination of her pussy contracting hard around his cock while her hips slammed into his, and the sight of her writhing body and her face a mask of nothing but pure pleasure, made him start to cum almost immediately. His back arched and he slammed into her hard several times as he threw his head back and roared loudly as another powerful orgasm tore through his body, reminding him of the first ones he'd had with her. Then he collapsed on top of her, his arms sprawling outward, and he could only lie there for several moments trying to catch his breath, as he became aware that she was crushed beneath him.

He forced himself to move his body to the left to slide off the right side of her body so she could at least breathe. They both just laid there for a few minutes until they could breath normally again; then he lifted his head up and looked at her and they both grinned widely, and said at the same time, "That was incredible!" Then they laughed softly as they, once again, realized they think exactly alike!

He moved off of her and they both moved up to lie at the head of the bed on the pillows as they shared the towel to clean up again. She turned on her right side to look at him as she said softly, "It looks like it's going to be another beautiful day to spend on the beach...or will your friend be home too early for us to do that?"

He smiled at her and said mysteriously, "Oh, I'm expecting him around 10:00 or so, but I have something else for us to do today. And we have plenty of time before we have to get up and have some breakfast and get ready to leave, so, what would you like to do next?"

She looked surprised and confused and said, "Well, it depends on what else you have planned for us to do today—will it require a lot of physical stamina? Do we need to rest a little more? Because you've already made me feel tired again just from your 'breakfast in bed!' I feel like I could go back to sleep for another hour or two!"

He looked at the clock; it was about 7:30, so he said, "Well, I'm kind of tired, too. So, I'll set the alarm for 9:00...that should give us plenty of time to get up and have some breakfast and be ready to leave around 10:00, is that OK with you?" She smiled and nodded, then frowned, still trying to figure out what it was he had planned for the rest of their day. He saw her frown and knew she was trying to figure out what he had planned, so he leaned toward her and kissed her hard very quickly, then stared into her eyes and said softly but firmly, "Trust me," with a sincere look on his face.

She knew when he looked at her like that and said, "Trust me," that she was going to like whatever it was he had planned. She smiled at him and then snuggled to his side as he wrapped his arms around her, as they stroked each other and relaxed until they dozed off again for another hour or so. They both started to awaken around 8:45 before the alarm went off because their stomachs were getting hungry.

As they were stirring and starting to stretch and yawn, they looked at each other and smiled in their half-awake states; then she said sleepily, "I need a quick shower to help me wake up." He nodded in agreement and they got out of bed and went into the bathroom to get into a tepid shower that helped them become fully awake as they rinsed off and washed certain body parts thoroughly. They got out and dried off, then he led her into the bedroom to a dresser and told her she should look through a couple of the bottom drawers to see if any of the clothes suitable for outdoors would fit her. Then he kissed her and walked out the door.

A minute later, he came back to the door and tossed her white underpants that she had worn with the flowered dress when they arrived yesterday at her and said that she might need them. She looked at him and laughed as he smiled at her, then he turned around and walked away again. She looked through the drawers he had indicated and she found several pieces of women's clothing; some shorts, some tops, some bathing suits, etc.

He had said an "outdoor excursion," but what were they going to do exactly? Outdoor excursion could mean any number of things. Well, she needed something that would serve as a bra, no matter what they did, and since she didn't have a proper one here, she searched through all of the bathing suit tops and found one that almost fit her. It was a little small, but she was able to squeeze most of her breasts into the molded cups; at least it would hold her firmly from bouncing too much if their "excursion" included that kind of physical exertion.

She put the matching bottoms of the bathing suit top on and then found some shorts that fit her, just barely—they were very tight—but she couldn't find a top that would fit her well enough. She looked through some of the other drawers and finally found a man's white tee shirt that she could put on that wasn't too tight on her. She took the bottom of the tee shirt and gathered it up and tied it in a knot at her waist. Then she went into the bathroom and brushed her hair smooth and pulled it back into a ponytail with a hair band she had found yesterday. Then she headed downstairs and caught a whiff of fresh coffee and bacon frying as she approached the kitchen, making her mouth water.

12