Encounters with Mrs. Cochran Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beware
beware
156 Followers

Mrs. Cochran felt absolutely unrestrained. This is only the beginning, she thought. While her hand manipulated her young lover to climax, she thought of herself fucking and being fucked out in the open in a field, in a car, on a boat or plane, on the floor of some faceless stranger's apartment, by several men at once, by a young black man with glistening muscles and a large cock. I want it all, she thought. She turned to Tim, watching his face melt with pleasure, finally feeling the warm gush of his climax in her panties, in her hand.

"Mrs. Cochran, that was almost as good as fucking you."

"Nothing's as good as fucking, Tim. I've found that out. Just listen to me. I never thought I'd talk this way and want sex so much. And all the time. That hand job has made me so excited."

"Horny, Mrs. Cochran?"

"Exactly."

"I'll get you off, Mrs. Cochran. Take my hand and use it on your pussy."

"Why, Tim. What an absolutely wonderful idea!"

She dropped her wet panties to the floor and turned toward Tim opening her jeans and pulling them down to expose her pussy. Tim saw at a glance that Mrs. Cochran was not wearing panties and she had shaved her pussy. She took his right hand and brought it to her pussy, painting her already wet pussy lips with his finger tips.

"Yes, Tim. Do me. Fuck me with your fingers like you did in the kitchen."

Mrs. Cochran was gentle with herself. She guided several fingers up into her fuck hole until she felt them deep inside her. A scene from one of the videos she had watched flashed in her mind: a fully dressed wife like herself masturbated with a black plastic cock while a naked young black man watched stroking his cock. Under her breath she chanted "Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck."

Mrs. Cochran became aware that a truck had pulled parallel to the Jaguar in the next lane and its young black- haired driver was looking down on her, watching her fuck herself with Tim's hand. She began to rock back and forth on the seat wanting to reach orgasm while the young truck driver was watching. The handsome driver circled his index finger and thumb in a gesture of approval and ran his tongue across his lips several times as if to show her how he would use his tongue on her pussy. The truck then pulled away and took a position several car lengths in front of the Jaguar. When Mrs. Cochran finally achieved her orgasm it was with an image of the young truck driver's face between her legs. When she saw the truck pull off at the next exit, she told Tim to do the same.

"We don't need any gas, Mrs. Cochran."

"But I need to use the bathroom." She wasn't sure if Tim had observed the truck driver's interest in her masturbation. And she didn't care. If there was any chance of fucking the young driver, she wanted to take it. Now.

As Tim pulled up to the gas station building, Mrs. Cochran saw that the truck they had followed was parked at the far end of the lot next to a diesel pump. She got out of the Jaguar as the young driver jumped down from his cab. He was tall and lean and his jeans were tight, and Mrs. Cochran was smitten with him immediately. She gave him what she thought was a knowing look and walked into the building, giving her ass a little extra movement. Tim lowered his window and noted that the eyes of several men pumping gas followed Mrs. Cochran through the automatic doors. One of them said "Damn" under his breath and shook his head. In the side mirror Tim watched the approach of a tall young man in a cap and jeans who looked like a truck driver.

"Nice car, man."

"Yeah. It gets you around."

"You're the driver for the lady who just went in." It was half-statement, half-question.

"Yeah." Tim suddenly felt ridiculous in the chauffeur's outfit.

"Nice job you have." The truck driver gave Tim an envious look which asked, how does a skinny kid like you get to drive a hot babe like that? The truck driver leaned forward in a confidential manner and said," I guess the two of you can get real friendly driving around."

Tim was sure that the truck driver spotted Mrs. Cochran's black panties on the floor. He looked away hoping the truck driver would disappear. He also wished he were sixty pounds heavier and two inches taller so he could get out of the car and handle this guy properly.

"Yeah. The job comes with a few fringe benefits," Tim finally said.

"I can see that. Where are the two of you headed?"

Tim wanted to say,"Is that any of your business?" Instead he said,"We're just out for a ride."

"Some ride."

They both turned at the click of Mrs. Cochran's high heels on the pavement. She came around the car and stood before the young driver.

"Hi, there," she said in a tone Tim thought was overly friendly.

"Good afternoon, ma'am."

Tim could see that Mrs. Cochran had unbuttoned her flowery shirt to expose the upper contours of her beautiful tits. Pointing one hip at the young man, she asked,"Do you drive around here much?"

"Sure. This is one of my regular routes ."

"Well, then you probably know where Garland is. Is it far from here?"

"Another twenty minutes or so. Just stay on fifty-one."

"Why, thank you," Mrs. Cochran said, turning away. She stopped and looked back over her shoulder at the stranger. Tim could tell the young guy was captivated by Mrs. Cochran and she was taken with him. At the moment Tim wasn't sure how he felt about that.

"Anything fun to do in Garland?" Mrs. Cochran asked.

"You can have all sorts of fun in Garland, ma'am. You just have to know where to look."

"Well, my chauffeur and I are going to look real hard."

Mrs. Cochran flounced into her seat with a parting smile for the young truck driver and Tim stepped on the gas. Mrs. Cochran looked into the rear view mirror repeatedly, evidently checking to see if the young driver was following them. Lines of consternation appeared in her face when no truck appeared.

"You didn't make yourself too obvious back there," Tim said.

"Part of the new me. You're not jealous are you, Tim?"

"No," he said too quickly. But then he added,"You know, that guy saw what we were doing in the car."

"I know. I probably shouldn't tell you this, Tim, but I enjoyed him watching us. I guess that makes me one of those people who like to expose themselves in public."

"Well, Mrs. Cochran, for your information, I don't think I'm ready to fuck you, or anybody else, in public."..

" I understand. But you wouldn't mind if I got interested in somebody else, would you, Tim? I mean just for the afternoon. After all, you still want to see Monica Standish, don't you?"

"Is that what this is all about?"

"Well, you can't expect a girl to be faithful when her first- choice lover is fucking somebody else."

"Look, Mrs. Cochran. It's not like we're running away to get married or something. And after all, you're cheating on your husband."

"That's a very cruel thing to say to me. I wouldn't be doing any of this if he would take more of an interest in me and have frequent sex with me, the kind of sex I now want. Why do I say 'sex'? I mean fucking. That's what I want -- great fucking, the kind he hasn't ever given me."

"Look, you don't have to justify yourself to me. I'm out for a good time, same as you. You said you wanted to be careful. I don't think it's a good idea to be picking up strangers. That's all."

"But he was such a handsome young stranger. I just couldn't resist. I think fucking a stranger, someone you'll never see again, would be one of the greatest pleasures a woman could have -- a good fuck with no strings attached, sex with no consequences. Don't be mad at me."

"I'm not. Anyway, is that where we're going, to Garland?"

"Yes. I'm going to do a little shopping."

"What's in Garland that you can't find at home?"

Mrs. Cochran pulled a picture she had downloaded off the internet out of her handbag. It was of a mature woman in a black corset, shiny high heels and fish net stockings, posing with her hands on her hips and legs apart showing her naked shaved pussy.

"You want to look like that?"

"What's the matter? Wouldn't you like to see me like that?"

Tim was inwardly surprised at this new development in Mrs. Cochran's behavior. Apparently she was now blending voyeurism with her search for adventuresome sex.

"Sure. Anybody would. You thinking about wearing that in public?"

"Of course not, silly. I want to wear it for you." And anyone else I choose, she thought.

" But where are you going to find something like that in Garland of all places?"

"Just turn off where I tell you."

The building resembled a large cement block bunker. The sign over it read The Fun and Games Store. As he turned in Tim spotted a truck stop across the road next to a rather run-down motel. Turning off the engine, Tim said,"Well, I'm glad we're not coming here at night. At least there's no one

around."

"If you're embarrassed you can stay in the car."

"Oh, I wouldn't miss this for anything. Mrs. Anita Cochran goes shopping for clothes to fuck in."

She ignored Tim's remark and started for the entrance, not too quickly on the gravel lot in her high heels. Tim threw his chauffeur's uniform on the back seat, caught up with her taking her elbow. The single clerk inside was half asleep, but roused himself in a hurry when he saw Mrs. Cochran. The pudgy young man looked as though he had spent considerable time on the couch, probably watching porn.

"You folks looking for anything in particular?" the clerk asked, never taking his eyes off Mrs. Cochran. "We have a special on all our how-to sex videos."

Mrs. Cochran glanced at Tim and giggled.

"I think the lady is thoroughly acquainted with the procedure, " Tim said, suppressing a laugh. "We're interested in certain items of clothing."

"That would be all the way in the back. I'll show you."

"No. That won't be necessary. We can find our way."

They approached a mannikin decked out in an outfit similar to the picture wearing black boots which extended over the knee with thin four inch heels.

"Perfect," Mrs. Cochran breathed. She rummaged through a rack and a couple of shelves and disappeared behind a flimsy curtain telling Tim to stand guard. Tim shoved his hands in his pockets, braced his shoulder against a wall, and let his eyes wander down a rack of sex videos. He was quite certain that the sex portrayed on those discs wouldn't compare with what he and Mrs. Cochran enjoyed. He began to wonder just where she was going to display her new outfit when he heard a chime and a click which he thought indicated that the front door of the store was being locked. Tim hurried to the front of the store, stepping behind the counter. The clerk was gone, but there was a revolver on the bottom shelf. Then he heard some hurried steps in another part of the store and a door closed quietly. He was heading back to the curtained doorway when he heard Mrs. Cochran 's voice.

"Oh, you startled me, young man, " she said in a tone which sounded as though Mrs. Cochran did not mind being startled. Tim darted through the curtain. Mrs. Cochran was standing at one end of a store room, her hands on her hips and legs apart, posing for the young clerk. Ignoring Tim's arrival, she began a slow, sensuous walk toward the clerk, attired in a black corset the garters of which held up dark stockings. The thin high heels of her boots clicked across the floor at the tempo of a heart beat. The clerk looked as though he might faint dead away. Tim stayed where he was, thinking that Mrs. Cochran was going to handle this without any interference from him.

"Young man, you really don't have a dressing room in this place, do you?"

"N-n-o, ma'am."

"And you wanted to spy on me, didn't you?"

"N-n-o, ma'am."

She stopped a few feet in front of him. "Well, now that you're here, tell me what you think." Mrs. Cochran slowly turned, letting her hands explore her body, finally letting them rest on the crouch of her panties. She turned again, bending her ass toward her admirer while her hands caressed her ample ass cheeks.

"I ain't never seen nothing like that before, ma'am, 'cept in porn flicks."

"And I can tell that you're getting quite hard, aren't you, young man?"

He looked down. "Sorry."

"Oh, don't be sorry. I'm pleased I made you hard. Why don't you take your cock out and show me how hard you are?"

He did not hesitate. He fumbled a few seconds at the front of his trousers, then his large-headed cock appeared in one hand.

"What's your name, young man?"

"Harold, ma'am, Harold Jones."

"Harold, I feel like playing with myself right now. You don't mind, do you/"

"Oh, no, ma'am."

"Why don't you play with yourself at the same time, Harold. Okay?"

Mrs. Cochran peeled the cups of her corset down over her tits and let her hands slowly play over them. She imagined herself in one of the videos she had been watching over the last few days. She was recalling one in particular in which the blonde in the black corset displayed her body in the kitchen while a delivery boy played with himself. The boy eventually ate her pussy and she in turn sucked his cock, but Mrs. Cochran had no intention of carrying on her scene to that extent with this young man named Harold. She only wanted to titillate him, and feel her sexual power over him.

"Oh, my nipples are getting so hard and they tingle. Oh, I love that feeling. They need to be sucked

and sucked hard. Would you like to suck my tits, Harold?"

The mesmerized clerk could only nod. Mrs. Cochran waved her index finger in front of Harold, saying, "But you can't. But you can watch while my very special friend sucks my tits."

She motioned to Tim to join her.

" Don't you wish you were my special friend, Harold, so you could put your mouth all over my nipples and suck as hard as you wanted?"

Tim sucked on Mrs. Cochran, not forgetting that this was Mrs. Cochran's private performance for Harold He glanced over at the pudgy clerk whose face was blank, whose hand ran over his cock in firm, determined strokes. Mrs. Cochran gently pushed Tim aside and her hips took on a slow, grinding motion that suggested she was in the throes of fucking while standing up.

"Oh, my god, Harold. Having my tits sucked like that has started my pussy to burn. What shall I do? Harold, would you like to fuck me and put the fire out?"

This time Harold's nod was more emphatic.

"I know. I know what I'll do. I'll put the fire out myself."

Mrs. Cochran slowly pulled down her panties and stepped out of them. Both young men could see that her pink shaved pussy was glistening with moisture. She spread her legs and brought her panties to her waiting pussy, stuffing the material partially into the entrance of her hole. Her hips took on the same motion as she threw her head back, her mass of gold red hair streaming down her back. Then she looked toward Harold, right at his cock.

"Oh, Harold. Harder, harder. I'm so close and I know you are, too. Cum, Harold, cum for me, baby. When I see you cum, I'll cum with you. Do it. Harder. I want to see you shoot it at me."

Mrs. Cochran gradually moved toward Harold, taking away her wadded up panties, until her naked throbbing pussy was only inches from the wet red head of his cock. She pulled her pussy lips apart breathing," I'm here for you, baby. Cum for me, baby."

"Oh, god! Goddammit! Oh fuck!" Harold called out.

Tim watched Harold's wad shoot out several inches in a thick, creamy stream, hit Mrs. Cochran's pussy and run down the inside of her legs. Harold's second, shorter stream dropped to the floor in a small puddle. The clerk looked disappointed that his encounter with Mrs. Cochran was over so quickly.

She turned away from him saying, "You'd better clean yourself up, young man, and wipe the floor. Then get out while I change."

Tim looked at the dejection on Harold's face. Mrs. Cochran had used him and now was finished with him. Tim couldn't help asking himself: Is that my fate as well?

4th Encounter

Outside the store Tim said, " You really humiliated that guy. You happy?"

"You mean you didn't like the show?"

"I don't know where you're going with this, Mrs. Cochran, but I liked things better when there were just the two of us.."

"There'll always be time for just the two of us, Tim. But I'm out for new experiences. New thrills. New kicks. Aren't you?"

Tim avoided the question and said, "We better get started back, Mrs. Cochran."

"Not just yet, Tim," she said looking across the road.

Tim followed her eyes and saw the truck they had followed just a little while ago. It was parked in a lot behind the truck-stop. And the driver himself was hurrying across the road toward her.

"I don't think this is a good idea, Mrs. Cochran."

"Then you can stay here and hang out with Harold. This is my afternoon and I'm going to enjoy it to the fullest." She put her hand out for the keys and Tim reluctantly placed them in her palm.

"Okay, if that's what you want. But I'm coming along."

"Of course, you're not. This is just for me. I'll pick you up in a little while."

"Maybe I won't be here, Mrs. Cochran."

"Suit yourself, Tim. But I think you're acting like a child."

"And I think you're not being careful."

Tim watched Mrs. Cochran approach the driver. He couldn't make out what they were saying, but the driver nodded to the motel and she gave him the keys and let the young driver pat her on her ass. She threw the bags from the porn store on the back seat and didn't look at Tim when she got in. As he got in behind the wheel, the truck driver gave Tim a look which said: Looks like I just took your hot babe away from you -- man, you are a loser. The Jaguar peeled out of the lot in a cloud of dust and a squeal of tires on the loose gravel. They parked in front of a place called the Truck Stop Lounge attached to the run-down motel. Tim stood there as the driver and Mrs. Cochran went into the lounge, feeling like a kid who had been sent to his room for disappointing an adult. The pit of his stomach started to burn with jealously. It was an old familiar feeling, one he had felt in high school whenever he saw a girl he liked with another guy, one he knew he could never compete with for the girl's attentions.

Tim's first thought was to move on, thumb a ride back to Ravensfield, and let Mrs. Cochran take her chances. Well, it was nice while it lasted, he thought, but I still have Mrs. Standish He started walking intending to go back out to the highway, but he found himself crossing the road and heading for the lounge. Underneath his jealousy there was excitement building, an excitement to see what this attractive older woman would do with her new conquest. Tim knew that on some level he was being rejected by Mrs. Cochran, but like a cuckold husband, he wanted to see her with his successor, the new object of her sexual cravings.

The inside of the Truck Stop Lounge was dark, probably so the patrons couldn't see how shabby its interior was. Tim didn't see any sign of Mrs. Cochran and the driver, and he was relieved. He didn't want them to see him. He quietly ordered a beer from the beefy bartender, took a few sips and threw some money on the bar. The bartender moved down in front of the only other customer, a man who was as big as the bartender. Tim slid off the bar stool and turned a sharp corner at the end of the bar. He was hoping to catch a glimpse of Mrs. Cochran and her new would-be lover without them seeing him. Hearing the low voices of the bartender and customer, Tim flattened himself against the wall.

"You get a load of that cunt Rick just walked in with?"

"Good enough to eat, I'd say. Where does Rick find'em?"

"They find him. You know he's got a way with women. 'Course, it don't hurt that he's got about nine hard inches."

"Yeah. Say, you don't suppose 'ol Rick would like to share her with us, would you, like that one last month? I don't mind sloppy seconds."

beware
beware
156 Followers