Encounters with Mrs. Cochran

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beware
beware
157 Followers

"Undo your jeans, Mrs. Cochran. "

She was so excited now that she could hardly do otherwise. Tim came behind her and lowered her jeans below her ass, slipping his fingers under the waistband of her skimpy panties. He whispered in her ear, " You're wet, Mrs. Cochran."

"Oh, god, Tim."

"Tell me what you want me to do, Mrs. Cochran."

"Please, Tim. Couldn't we go upstairs to the bedroom?"

"Not now. You got me too excited, Mrs. Cochran. Feeling your wet pussy is driving me crazy. Do you like my hand on your pussy?"

"Yes, yes, I do, Tim."

"Then tell me. "

"I like your hand on my . . . my pussy."

"Would you like my fingers inside your pussy, Mrs. Cochran?"

"Yes, yes I would."

"Then say it, Mrs. Cochran. Say what you want."

"Yes, Tim. Put your fingers inside my pussy."

"Do you want me to finger fuck you, Mrs. Cochran?"

"Oh, god, yes. Finger fuck me, Tim. Finger fuck my wet pussy!"

She grabbed his wrist as she felt Tim's fingers enter her sopping chamber and begin a slow fuck-like motion. To increase the pleasure, Mrs. Cochran let her hand slide over Tim's fingers, pressing them deeper into her wetness and increasing their action. At the same time, she felt Tim's other hand pull her panties down from behind, and then suddenly his fingers entered her bum hole.

"Oh!"

"Relax, Mrs. Cochran."

She felt Tim's hands keep up a slow steady rhythm and soon pleasurable sensations were flowing through her body. She let her hips take on the rhythm of Tim's hands. She closed her eyes and imagined Tim on top of her, thrusting himself up into her.

"That's it, Mrs. Cochran," Tim whispered. " Now bring your hand back and rub my cock."

His use of such vulgar names for the moment did not offend her and she pressed her hand on the swollen front of his shorts. Then her hand was inside his shorts feeling the hard pulsations of his warm cock. Her hand was soon sticky with Tim's secretions as she felt her own juices flow.

Vaguely Mrs. Cochran felt something she couldn't describe build up in her. She had not felt such a sensation for years, not from a man, but she wanted it to come to her stronger and faster. This was far better than her own masturbation. She threw her head back on Tim's shoulder and urged, " Oh, god. Do it harder, Tim. I feel it. Please."

"You're about to cum, Mrs. Cochran. Let it happen."

She could hardly breathe, but she screamed and heard her own voice cry out, " Oh, fuck, fuck FUCK!"

Tim let her down into a chair and when he heard her breathing relax he ordered, " Take your jeans and panties off, Mrs. Cochran."

She now knew that they were not leaving the kitchen area, but already she was looking forward to what this young man had in store for her. She bent over to unstrap her sandals.

"No. Leave your high heels on, Mrs. Cochran. You'll look even sexier naked in high heels."

"Yes, Tim." I feel sexy, she thought.

She pulled panties and jeans off over her heels and threw them on the table.

"Now spread your legs, Mrs. Cochran, and ask me to eat your pussy."

"Tim, I -"

"I'm going to make you cum again, Mrs. Cochran. Now say it."

"Yes, Tim. Please do it."

"Not 'til you say it."

"Please eat, please eat my . . . pussy."

"Good. Now take your fingers and spread your pussy lips."

He was instantly down between her legs, running his tongue over and inside her glistening cunt. He grabbed her ass and brought her into his mouth, now kissing and biting at her swollen lips. Once again this boy was bringing her to that place she hadn't been in years. Mrs. Cochran braced her legs across Tim's narrow shoulders. She placed her hands behind his head increasing his mouth's pressure on her pussy. She heard her own voice from out of nowhere calling to Tim. "Eat my pussy. Eat it!"

Mrs. Cochran could hardly believe it, but that overwhelmingly pleasurable tension was returning. It seemed to be off in the distance, approaching oh so slowly. She wanted that feeling to take its time. She pushed Tim's mouth away.

"Just your tongue,Tim. Lick my pussy. Oh, my god, just like that. So beautiful. So beautiful."

But then suddenly it was on her again. Through clinched teeth she called to Tim, "Eat me. Eat me!" and pulled him once more to her pulsating cunt with even greater force.

When he finally pulled away, she saw that his face was wet with her pussy juices.

"I'm sorry, Tim. I couldn't help myself. I can't remember the last time I had a climax with a man. And now you've given me two in a matter of minutes."

Tim grabbed a towel and brushed it across his face.

"I like having your juice on my face, Mrs. Cochran. And now you're about to have my cum on your face."

"I don't know what you mean."

"Sure you do."

"I couldn't do that. I've never done that, not even with my husband."

"It's time you sucked cock, Mrs. Cochran."

Tim kicked off his sneakers and brought his shorts and briefs to the floor. His long skinny cock jutted straight out at her. Mrs. Cochran noticed that it was particularly red. Tim jumped up on a counter and motioned to her.

"Couldn't I . . . you know, just rub your penis a little?"

"Penis? It's a cock, Mrs. Cochran, or a dick, if you prefer. Now get over here."

She came to him reluctantly and stood there gazing at his hard rod.

"You're awfully long. I don't think - "

"Take it in your hand, Mrs. Cochran. That's it. Run your hand up and down. Not too fast. Not too hard. Just like that. "

"You're thing is really wet. Are you like climaxing already?"

"You and Mr. Cochran must fuck in the dark. No that's just a little dick juice. Spread it around. It'll be smoother going in and out of your mouth."

"I couldn't put that thing - "

"Cock, Mrs. Cochran. Say it."

"I couldn't put your cock in my mouth."

"Look. I promise I won't cum in your mouth. Now kiss my cock, right on the head. Not much of a kiss. Now run your tongue up and down my cock. That's it. Feels really good. Now take my cock- head and put your lips around it and just hold it. Good. Feels nice and warm and hard, doesn't it? Now I want to feel your tongue going around my cock head. Oh, man. That feels good. Now I'll be real slow and gentle."

With his hands on the back of Mrs. Cochran's head, he brought her mouth slowly down the shaft, making every effort to control his urge to explode. Tim stopped her mouth about half-way and guided it back up to the head. He guided Mrs. Cochran's mouth up and down his cock several more times, her quiet sounds of protest subsiding.

"Look at me, Mrs. Cochran. I want to see my cock in your mouth. You're making me feel really good, just like I made you feel good. That's what fucking is all about. Now we're going to go a little faster and you're going to take more cock in your mouth."

Mrs. Cochran closed her eyes and made another protest sound. Tim ignored her reluctance. He knew he was about to cum and was struggling to hold it. He closed his eyes and pulled the older woman's mouth over his cock with more force, feeding more and more of his cock into her mouth. Finally her lips approached the end of his shaft and he heard Mrs. Cochran gag. He pulled his cock out, and holding her head in place, he shot his load onto the older woman's face, brushing his cock head across her closed mouth and nose. Tim's discharge had a kind of wet warm aroma she had never felt or smelled before. She thought of opening her mouth and running her tongue over the stickiness. She suppressed that thought and reached for a dish towel

"God, Tim. Please don't make me do that again."

Mrs. Cochran felt used. Was this act of degradation the price she had to pay to have sex with this boy? Then she remembered once more that recent afternoon when she had watched Monica Standish and Tim. Monnie certainly didn't appear as if she had felt degraded. Still Mrs. Cochran was aware of a kind of elation inside her, that she had the power to unleash such sexual aggression in Tim Griffith. She knew she wanted more of that force from him. She knew that this was the most exciting sexual encounter she had ever had.

"All right. Go and get yourself cleaned up and we'll get down to it."

"You mean - "

"The afternoon's still early yet, Mrs. Cochran, and you might notice that I'm still pretty hard. I haven't really fucked you yet. You do want to be fucked, don't you?"

"Please. "

"Mrs. Cochran."

"Yes?"

"You don't really have to say 'please', you know."

"Tim. Do we really have to stay in the kitchen? Couldn't you . . . couldn't you have me somewhere else in the house?"

"You mean fuck you in another part of the house?"

"Yes."

"Then say it, Mrs. Cochran. Say 'fuck'."

"Whatever you say, Tim. Please fuck me in another room."

"All right. Where do you suggest?"

"We have a guest bedroom upstairs."

"Well, I guess I'm a guest all right."

"Let me run up and freshen up a bit."

They both gathered their discarded clothing and Tim followed Mrs. Cochran up the staircase. He couldn't take his eyes off the smooth gyrations of her ass, and he thought, I'm going to take this bitch from behind, I'm going to fuck Mrs. Cochran's beautiful ass. Going down the hall, Tim passed what was obviously Rod's room. He thought, Rod, old buddy, I bet you never thought I'd be fucking your old lady, eating her pussy and making her suck my cock. Tim allowed himself a little chuckle as he lay down on the four poster bed in the guest bedroom and admired his still hard cock, the cock that would soon be pumping into Mrs. Cochran's pussy.

In her bedroom, Mrs. Cochran dumped her clothing on the bed, went to her dresser and reached for her bikini in the back of the bottom drawer. She went to the mirror and slowly drew the bikini on, feeling the wetness of her pussy and the hardness of her nipples penetrate the material. Mrs. Cochran couldn't help approving her image in the mirror, admiring the lift her high heels gave her butt and defined the muscles in her legs, and noting the way her ample breasts stretched the halter. Then she was at the guest bedroom door, feeling even more excitement from the lustful light in Tim's eyes and his pronounced erection.

"I don't have nerve enough to wear this at the pool at the club. And I've never worn it for my husband. But you have me doing things I thought I would never do, Tim. And all for you. I want to keep on doing what we've been doing. I think I'm a little in love with you,Tim."

"No, Mrs. Cochran. You're in love with fucking."

He crossed the room and once again kissed her hard, Mrs Cochran's tongue busy with his. Tim's hands fumbled with the halter and he finally ripped it from her tits. He sucked them again, this time using his teeth just a little. Mrs. Cochran's moans filled the bedroom. Finally she begged," Oh, Tim. Really do it to me. Really fuck me. Please."

He went to his knees and pulled the bikini panties down so that she could step out of the material. Mrs. Cochran started for the bed, but Tim grabbed her arm and pulled her to a dresser with a large mirror.

"You're a fucking bitch, Mrs. Cochran. I'm going to fuck you like a bitch. Spread your legs and stick out your ass."

There it was again, that feeling of being humiliated by her young sex partner. Still she felt helpless in the throes of Tim's passion and that of her own. She clung to the top of the dresser, feeling her legs parted and then the swift passage of Tim's cock into her cunt. He fucked her slowly with long strokes. Mrs. Cochran bent over a little more. She wanted to give Tim full access to her body. Her hips took on the same rhythm as Tim's strokes as she rocked back and forth on her high heels.

"Look at yourself in the mirror, Mrs. Cochran. Look at yourself being fucked like a dog."

She hardly recognized the woman in the mirror. The face was flush and the mouth stretched in a hard line. Hair was almost obscuring the eyes which were hard and bright with a tinge of insanity. The thought flashed across her mind: Yes, I'm insane, insane with fucking Timmy Griffin. Fucking him has made me crazy and I want it to go on and on. I'll do whatever he wants.

"Oh, god. Fuck me, fuck me. FUCK ME-E-E!"

III

Later when he had gone, she lay naked in her own bed, still wet with their fuck juices. She decided she wouldn't shower now. She decided she wanted to stay sticky with Tim's cum and her own pussy juice. She smiled and thought, I'll still be wet when Stacey comes home. Then she was bothered by another thought. How could she ever let her husband touch her again after reaching sexual fulfillment three times in the same afternoon by this young man named Tim Griffin.

As for Tim, driving home in late afternoon traffic, he thought the day had gone better than he could have hoped. He was certain Mrs. Cochran would want to continue their meetings, although neither had said anything about another encounter. He would make special plans for Mrs. Cochran. After all, she was his friend Rod's mother. And wouldn't it be wonderful if he could turn Mrs. Cochran into a real fucking-machine, the way Rod turned Mrs. Sutton into a woman who could fuck like a slut? He smiled to himself as he thought, between Mrs. Standish and Mrs. Cochran, I'm going to have a very busy summer.

2nd Encounter

I

The night was warm and close and the sound of the after-dark insects was loud, almost deafening. Tim was sweating, and he knew it was not just because it was a hot night or the fact he had just walked a mile from his house. He was on his way to a second encounter with Mrs. Cochran and the thought of being with her again made him giddy and hot with anticipated pleasure. Tim knew he was not popular with the young female college students his own age. So it was a mystery to him as to just why older women seemed to be attracted to him. Before Mrs. Standish there was Mrs. Toni Sutton, whom he shared with his friend Rod Cochran one memorable night on the "Steal Away", the yacht belonging to Tim's parents. And now the older woman in question was Rod's mother. Unbelievable, Tim thought.

It was a late Friday evening and not many lights were burning on the streets surrounding Mrs. Cochran's palatial home. Tim made his way easily through the wooded green spaces between the large estate houses. He paused several times, letting his hand slightly squeeze his hardness, imagining Mrs. Cochran's lips around his cock. Finally he reached her unlocked kitchen door. The house was dark and silent and cool. He stood for some seconds in the middle of the kitchen letting the memory of what had occurred with Mrs. Cochran just a few days ago before fill him with expectant enjoyment. Tim could hear only his own labored breathing over the hum of the air conditioning. He felt strings of sweat glide down his face and neck. He took a moment to wipe away the moisture and toss his cap on the counter where he had sat watching this older woman take his cock in her mouth. Mrs. Cochran had told him she would be waiting upstairs and he slowly stepped through several large rooms to the staircase.

II

The afternoon of the day after their first encounter found Mrs. Cochran back in the kitchen reliving those earlier hours with Tim. She had sent the housekeeper home early again. Her legs straddled a chair as she gently let her fingers bring her pleasure. It wasn't as good as having Tim inside her, but what was she to do when her young lover wasn't available? I'm obsessed with him, I know, she thought, but he's awakened something inside me. That something had been denied her, something her husband Stacy had denied her, something she had denied herself. Besides, Mrs. Cochran thought, he's strongly attracted to me, and maybe he'll prefer me over Monica Standish. She was almost embarrassed as she thought: why I'm thinking like a school girl. But she knew feeling young again and being wanted by a younger man was part of the pleasure she was now enjoying.

Mrs. Cochran wore a short black cocktail dress with stockings and stiletto high heels with her favorite jewelry. She knew it was nuts to get dressed up to masturbate in the kitchen, but the dress and especially the stockings and high heels made her feel sexy, and she wanted to feel very sexy while she imagined her pussy being eaten and fucked by her young lover. And Mrs. Cochran was pleased she was no longer hesitant about thinking the word 'fuck' even if she couldn't quite bring herself to voluntarily say it.

The phone rang, but she was hardly disturbed. It rang again and several more times before her husband's flat expressionless voice came on.

"We're not at home right now. But leave your name, your number and a brief message and we'll' get right back to you. "

"Mrs. Cochran? It's Tim Griffin. I was wondering when you might want me back to mow your lawn again."

The sound of his voice stabbed her with sexual delight. She reached for the phone, her wet fingers almost dropping it. " Yes, Tim," she said, trying to keep her voice calm. " We really should schedule a time for you to come back and do the lawn. "

"The hell with that, Mrs. Cochran. When can I see you again? "

Oh, god, she thought, he wants me as much as I want him. It seemed incredible.

"Oh, Tim. I'm taking an awful chance having you come here again, but Friday night would be perfect. Rod's closing the bakery at nine and then going out on a date. Stacy will be out playing poker with his cronies and won't get home 'til three."

And now here she was, sitting on the edge of her bed, waiting to hear Tim's footsteps coming up the stairs to claim her as his own for the night. She thought, should I let him take charge of our rendezvous tonight, or should I direct him as to what I want? No, if I want this affair with Tim, then it's got to be on my terms; I've got to get the upper hand tonight.

Mrs. Cochran was wearing the same outfit she had on in the kitchen when Tim had called the other day -- black cocktail dress, dark stockings held in place with a black garter belt and shiny black stilettos with gold-tips on the dagger-like high heels. She switched on the adjoining bathroom light to once again examine herself in the full-length mirror. She pulled up her skirt and felt the growing moisture at the front of her lacy black panties.

"Oh, Tim. Please hurry. "

Then a tantalizing thought came to Mrs. Cochran. She glided her panties down her legs and stepped out them, throwing the garment on the bed. She giggled in anticipation of what she was about to do and holding her skirt waist high, she stepped to the hallway, knowing she was also taking a step to control all future meetings with Tim.

III

Tim felt his heart race like that of a runner as he started to mount the stairs. There was a shallow light spilling into the upstairs hallway and he caught his breath. The dim light revealed Mrs. Cochran sitting on the top step, her skirt pulled up her thighs, her knees wide apart, her fingers toying with her pussy. Her voice was low, tinged with a wicked huskiness.

"Tim, you've kept me waiting, you bad boy. Now get down on your knees and crawl up the stairs and beg me to let you eat my pussy. "

"Yes, Mrs. Cochran, " he said, thinking, so she wants to play games tonight; I'll play along.

He crawled slowly, never taking his eyes off the object of his sudden passion until his mouth was inches from Mrs. Cochran's fuck-hole. With one hand she spread her pussy lips apart. The other hand she placed on the back of Tim's head, pressing his face even closer to her wet hole, but holding him back by his hair.

"Tell me how much you want my pussy, bad boy," she hissed.

"I want your pussy more than anything, Mrs. Cochran, " Tim said thinking, she's turning the tables on me.

"Say 'Please, Mrs. Cochran. Please let me eat your pussy. ' "

"Please let me eat your pussy, Mrs. Cochran."

She pulled him tightly between her legs and instantly felt Tim's tongue shoot up into her warm, wet channel and his teeth nibble at her cunt. One of the recurring fantasies Mrs. Cochran had while masturbating had come true. And she had made it come true by suddenly taking control of her new young lover. It had only been days since their first encounter, but during those days,Mrs. Cochran had awakened a hot passion for sex she never knew she possessed. But now she was caught in its throes, and she hoped that it would never let go. She hardly recognized this new Mrs. Cochran, but she knew she would never go back to that old boring sex life that was hardly a life at all. And finally she thought, Tim is mine, I'm going to make him mine. He might visit Monica Standish sometimes, but tonight and future nights and days of my choosing, he would be hers. And the only thing she wanted from this young enthusiastic lover was his stamina to fuck her and fuck her until she could take no more.

beware
beware
157 Followers