End Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chicklet
Chicklet
232 Followers

Releasing my wrists, Jason took his other hand and placed it on the small of my back, softly. Another tear escaped at this gentle motion, and I moved my hands to my face, crossing my arms and resting my head there so that it didn’t dig into the blankets so hard. I clenched my teeth, shut my eyes, and tried to concentrate on the feelings in my pussy while Jason teased me there.

It wasn’t long before Jason’s thrusts were harder, and the pain had increased with his speed. He stopped stroking my clit, and put his hand on one of my bottom cheeks, squeezing it intently. It didn’t last for a long time, however, and with a grunt Jason pulled out of my body. I felt his hot cum spurt onto my back, the places it touched heated instantly.

Breathing heavily, Jason bent down, covering my body with his own. The sperm squelched between our bodies, but he didn’t seem to mind and I certainly didn’t. I looked over my shoulder at his face, inches from mine. He smiled weakly and kissed me on the nose.

“Was it too rough?” he asked, quietly.

“No,” I said, my voice hoarse.

“Good,” he said, and kissed me again. “I love you so much. Thank you.”

“I love you too,” I said, smiling sincerely.

Jason stood up slowly and wiped the cum off of me with his underwear, and then threw them into the corner of the bedroom. Climbing up into the bed with me, he grabbed me in his arms, holding me securely to his warm body. I rested my cheek on his soft chest, inhaling his scent as I closed my eyes. Sleep came quickly, and I slept more soundly than I had in weeks.

Chicklet
Chicklet
232 Followers