End of Friendships or

Story Info
Close friends have their relationship changed forever.
2.1k words
3.69
18k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake had worked as a top representative/ salesperson for Extreme Highlights for over 15 years, beginning his position there when he was 25. When he began, he was happily married to Claire for nearly five years, but that marriage was tragically ended when she was killed on their tenth anniversary when a drunk driver struck her down on her way to meet Jake for their anniversary dinner celebration at their favorite restaurant. Jake took this tragedy badly, and responded by totally immersing himself in work, becoming the highest volume producing representative in the company's history. Only in the last few months did Jake even begin to take any time off, and generally went camping or boating alone. Jake owned a 30 foot long motor cruiser that he bought a year before Claire's death, and he renamed it Remembrance after her death. Jake decided that he was going to take this Friday off, since it was a holiday weekend, and he would travel from his home marina in Long Island, New York, and cruise over to Block Island. His plan was to boat to Montauk, stay over for the night, and then go onto Block Island, leaving his marina early Friday morning, leaving Montauk early Saturday morning, leaving Block Island for the return on Sunday afternoon, and leaving Montauk on Monday morning for the return leg. He was so looking forward to the journey that he mentioned it to his only three friends at the company.

Almost all the representatives of Extreme Highlights were women, not surprisingly since the company's two divisions were hair dye and extreme sports videos. The company's owner felt that women would be more effective with the hair dye, and that me always preferred buying things from women. Jake found most of the women annoying because either they were always gossiping or complaining, or would try to hit on him thinking he would help them make sales. Jake had figured that out early, and therefore only had any type of relationship with three of his co- workers.

Jake was a better than average looking 40 year old, approximately 5'10" tall and weighed about 175 pounds. He enjoyed golf, boating and action sports, but was certainly no superstar athlete, although he was decent at all of them. Most of the time, Jake was very easy going, minding his own business, and not interfering or judging others. He was pleasant, but was no fan of small talk,

Jake liked Lisa the best of his co-workers. Lisa was quite petite, somewhat attractive, in her late thirties, divorced with an 18 year old daughter. Lisa must have been around 5'2" tall, but was about a Size 2. She had a good sense of humor, was a good salesperson, and even though she was sometimes moody, she was rarely unpleasant.

Carla was the funniest of the co-workers, and at about 5"6"tall, was the tallest of these three. She enjoyed showing off the size of her bosom, usually either wearing something low cut, or unbuttoning the top three buttons of her blouse. She was a widow and had remarried to her high school sweetheart. Unfortunately for her, her husband appeared to never have grown up, and you could tell some mornings that there was friction at her house.

Terri was the youngest of three women, barely 33 years old, and was also rather short, barely five foot tall. She was neither thin nor heavy, and some days looked quite nice and other days, looked overly stressed and tired. Terri had a 6 and a 2 year old daughter, and that probably explained a lot.

Jake was getting antsy as it was noon on Thursday, and he was really looking forward to going away. Most of the representatives ate in the small coffee/ lunch room, and while he was eating Lisa, Carla and Terri came in and joined him at the table (that looked like a kitchen table). They could tell he was really excited to be going on his trip, and they began asking him about his plans, and who he was going with.

"I'll be going alone. A couple of friends were going to join me, but they backed out a few days ago. So, I'll just do it alone."

"Would you like company?" Lisa asked casually.

"It's usually better on the seas when there's other people, but I've done it alone before."

Carla jumped in, "Would it be okay if the three of us joined you? We'll be no problem, share the costs with you. It just seems like a fun weekend and the forecast for the weekend is great!"

"Well, how about work? Don't you have to go in tomorrow?"

"Actually, not," she continued. She explained that the owner had decided to close tomorrow so they would all be free.

"But Lisa has her daughter, Terri has the 2 kids, and you have a husband. Won't they mind?"

"My daughter is going away camping with a few friends," Lisa stated matter of factly.

"My husband is taking the kids to his parents in PA for the weekend," Terri interjected.

"Well, my husband can go fuck himself. He's going hunting with his buddies anyway."

"Okay then. I only have 2 small sleeping areas, though, but since the weather's supposed to be good, I'll sleep up top on the deck, so it will be a little cramped for sleeping, but it'll work out. But, and this is important, I want to get an early start, so let's meet at the marina no later than seven in the morning. We'll get going right away. Please call my cell if you're running late or can't make it, because I don't want to leave you behind - - but I'm a stickler for leaving on time."

They spent the rest of the lunch hour talking about what to bring, eating, boating and the itinerary. When they were ready to leave work for the night, they all said they were looking forward to their little journey.

Jake arrived at Remembrance at around 6AM, did his pre-cruise checklist, filled up with gas (luckily this boat only used about 5 gallons per hour at cruising speed), loaded his gear, removed the plastics, and was all ready and set to go by 6:30 AM.

Lisa arrived first. She was wearing a casual yellow flowered sundress, and it was obvious she was wearing it over her bathing suit. Lisa had a very small chest, but Jake could not help but notice that she had large, erect nipples. He wondered why he never noticed that before, but of course she wore different clothes at work.

Next came Carla. It was now about a quarter to seven and she was wearing a low cut bikini top, and a wrap around her middle and legs. Carla was drinking something out of a coffee cup and seemed in a great mood.

Terri arrived last, running to the boat and arriving a couple of minutes before seven. She immediately apologized for being late, but she did so in a rather ditzy way that Jake had never seen before. Terri was clad in a pair of cut off jeans and a bikini top. She was also carrying a coffee cup and seemed somewhat nervous.

After he reviewed certain safety features and rules of the boat, Jake asked if anyone was hungry at told them there was food in the kitchen below and beverages in the refrig. He also told them where the life vests were, but since they were all accomplished swimmers, they did not have to wear them, but needed to know where they were in an emergency. He then cast off.

While Jake spent most of his attention on steering the boat, and enjoyed listening to the music he had blasting on his stereo, the women were sunbathing. Lisa removed her sundress and was lying there sopping up the sun. She seemed to tan easily and was simply lying on her back taking in some rays. Carla was also olive skinned and loved to sun bathe. Her large breasts were a welcome distraction, even if Jake tried to act cool about it. Terri was much paler than the others, and she soon needed to cover up her shoulders because she was beginning to burn. Jake had his baseball cap, shorts and t-shirt on, and the sea air was both relaxing and exhilarating.

Jake could not resist perusing the three women, and he was getting some thoughts and images he had not experienced publicly for some time. You see, for the last 10 years, Jake did not date, and his fantasies when he was alone were always about his late wife. However, having these three women with him, he began to feel his manhood growing, and while he felt a little embarrassed, he also realized that it was normal. Nevertheless, he untucked his tee shirt that was tucked into his pants, and wore it outside to cover up the growing protuberance.

The women took turns bringing Jake snacks and cold beverages, and each time he looked over he felt his manhood growing larger and larger. And, it felt great!

At about three in the afternoon, Remembrance reached Montauk, and Jake, who had pre- reserved a dock space, was directed to the transient dock. With the assistance of the dockhands, he secured his boat, and turned off the engine.

"I have to go up to the head." He then turned to them and said, "Anyone else need to use the facilities?" All 3 immediately followed him because after that length trip, they all needed to go, and they, of course needed to reapply their makeup. "We'll meet back at the boat when we're all ready, and then we'll decide what to do. I'm going to need a little nap."

Of course, Jake completed his bathroom business first, and proceeded immediately back to the boat. His eyes were tired from the sun and the sea air, and went below to the little cabin to just relax and rest his eyes. Within moments, he nodded off.

When the three ladies returned, they decided to offer Jake a hand, and thank him for his taking them along. Carla, as always the pushiest, took out a joint and started toking, passing it first to a somewhat resistant and hesitant Lisa and Terri. Carla had a huge sex drive, and after about two joints that they shared, moved a little closer to Terri. She placed her hand on Terri's lap, while placing Terri's hands on her breasts. Carla began rubbing in rotating motions, and eventually placed her hands under Terri's shorts. Terri seemed embarrassed, but she was also drenched from excitement. Terri was getting stoned and excited, and she couldn't believe that she unhooked Carla's top.

All this time, Lisa continued smoking and was really getting stoned. Lisa had never had any type of sex with another woman, but was intrigued watching the other two. She couldn't believe that her pussy was getting drenched, and that her nipples were getting harder and harder. Finally, Carla removed Terri's bottoms and began to sop up some of her pussy juices. Terri began to wriggle and moan louder and more frequently.

Jake had pretended that he was sleeping throughout all of this, although he was secretly watching all the action. His erection kept growing, and he remained on his stomach to try to avoid scrutiny. Lisa looked over at Jake between observing the other action, and she noticed Jake's manhood growing.

She kept watching the action, while sliding in next to Jake. Lisa was always a little restrained, so Jake felt it odd, but nice, that Lisa seemed to be getting into her surroundings. Finally, Jake couldn't help himself and he reached out and put his arm subtly around Lisa's back. Lisa lurched for a moment, but then smiled. She rolled over a little more to enjoy an embrace and then noticed how hard Jake had gotten. Lisa couldn't resist and opened Jake's zipper, pulled his pants down, and then his underpants down, and began massaging Jake's dick. Jake reacted by removing Lisa's clothing completely, and when Terri and Carla noticed, they stripped down whatever was not already removed and joined in.

Jake found himself sticking his left hand on Carla's breasts, while Carla stuck her fingers into both Terri's pussy and ass. He then bent Lisa over and fucked her doggie dog style like she had never been before. For the next hour, positions were changed, and each individual made love to each of the others. By 5 PM, they were all spent!

Jake rolled over and said, "What does this do to our friendship?"

All 3 women, in unison moaned, "Brings it to a whole new level."

They all then laughed before rolling over and falling asleep.