End of the Month

Story Info
He loves his Mistress.
1.3k words
3.62
25.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We held each other in giddy drunken bliss early New Year's morning. I offered to you that our resolution should be that You come more times than I do this year, in keeping with your saying you'd like to fill in your role as Mistress Gigglekitten. And you agreed.

In the Notes to You journal I keep, I requested that Rule 1 of our D/s relationship be that at no given time may I have may I come more times than you, and started keeping track on the board in our bedroom. In the first half of the month, I managed to stay behind, starting a new row of tallies whenever we were even.

Then in the middle of the month, I started the next row, I started the row after that, and I've got 4 tallies to your one so far and I'm unlikely to finish writing before I succumb to the distraction of the sleeve around my cock as I write this. And today is January 28. Damn you, internet porny goodness!

I want so badly for our D/s relationship to thrive and develop. So if the rule were ratified today, as I hope it will be, there are lots of fun things that could happen.

So I've taken the ("whot a fuckin'") liberty of starting the first chapter of your very own Choose Your Own Adventure.

1) You ratify the note. I check and discover that you've initialed the box and declare the rule to be active. I am extremely excited when I see it, and realize that if I don't see to it that you gain three on me in the next few days, I'm going to be in violation.

Indeed, now it's the 29th, and 2:00 at that. I'll have to get my boxing gloves on for some serious typing to be in bed by 3! After numerous pleasurable adjustments throughout the night, I ground one out. Since you told me you "cheated" while I was at work, I'm back to being three ahead. Four, if I cheat during or after finishing this. Which is posibool. : )

1a) For the next few days, you cheat fewer than three (or four) times, and deny all offers I make to pleasure you. I am forced into violation. Some form of punishment is implemented. Perhaps a sanction of some kind, such as that I may not cheat without your permission until otherwise noted. Possibly some moderate to severe corporal punishment. Perhaps you restrain me well and tickle me mercilessly. (shudder...)

1b) [This is the original concept story] I come home from work Saturday, the last day of the month. I've grown apprehensive over the last few days, as you've initialed the box, but haven't brought it up in conversation. Neither have you told me of any cheatings, and I don't know if you're going to allow me to do you 3 times before midnight.

In the ritual fashion established a few days ago, I sit at Your feet. You look at me and say, "Guess what I did today?"

"What did you do?"

"Guess."

"Did you cheat today?"

"Yeah."

I smile, and say "That's cool. Now I only have to do you twice."

"Not quite." You reply. "I actually cheated seven times. Three today, one yesterday, and three on the day I read your story."

"Holy crap. I'm probably going to end up behind then. I'm probably not going to go four times tonight."

"Yes you are. Kneel."

My heart skips a beat as I come to attention on my knees in front of the couch. You kiss me on the forehead, our signal that a session has begun, and I am under your control. You pull out a headband and place it over my eyes. "Take off your shirt." I hear and then feel the cold steel of the dog tag engraved with my slave name, nobody. I hear you put yours on, and kiss it when you hold it to my lips. I shiver with both the chill and the wave of feeling that comes with relinquishing control to you.

"You enjoy challenges, yes? I have one for you. I'm setting my timer for 15 minutes. Go into the bedroom, and catch up to me before it goes off. You may use anything you like, but don't take the blindfold off."

I crawl into the bedroom quickly and am already hard as I feel about for the baby wipes. I fire the first one off in about 45 seconds, tremendously excited about the scene, wondering if you're watching me, or doing something else. I start rummaging through our toy drawer, find a pack of lube and tear the corner off. I sit on the floor, working intently on the top two inches, using short, tight strokes. I don't know how long it took, but I figure I'm about five minutes in, and halfway done.

I climb up onto the bed, sit with my back to the wall, and start in on the third one. It's a bit more work to get excited and get close, but this time I start juggling my balls with the other hand, which brings me up to about a 7. With a bit of inspiration, I find one massagers with 3 or 4 legs, and set my sack on it, and use both hands with more lube until I sweat out another light load.

I clean up quickly and rise to a kneeling position. I am not confident that I can get a fourth one out, and don't know how long I have left. I feel around in the drawer for my sleeve, but I remember I left it out front, and don't very dare risk going out to get it. I stroke and tug and knead and massage the taint, and as I'm finally approaching 8.5, I hear the timer buzz.

I hear you come in, and you ask how many times I have come. I tell you I have only managed to come 3 times. "Get off the bed and face me." You instruct.

I comply. I feel you slip a rubber ring over my balls. You then take the lube packet from my hand, and I hear you squirt some out. You have applied it to my sleeve, and you slide it forcefully over my cock and give it a few delightful strokes. I strain to push myself toward my fourth, but before I get nearly close enough, you stop.

"Since you didn't manage to follow my instructions, we're going to have to do this my way."

You turn me around, place the sleeve on the bed, and push me down onto the bed over it. I feel you grab wach of my wrists in turn, and secure them behind my back with a few tight twists of rope. I start breathing heavily as I take the position in and feel my leg muscles stretch.

"Come as soon as you can. Do not take too long, or you will be punished."

I start to buck, using short strokes so as to ensure I stay in the sleeve. The excitement and added sensations get me close, but I cannot seem to push myself over the edge despite my best efforts. After a couple minutes, you tell me to hold still.

I freeze, and hear the lube packet crumpling again. My mind doesn't race for long before you move behind me, and I feel the tip of your strapon probing around my ass. It's been since Valentine's Day (last year, or the year before?) since you used it on me. That time you finished me with a reacharound, which was fantastic, but I can tell as you work into a steady rhythm that this time you are just going to fuck me until I'm forced to come.

Which I do. I love you, Mistress.

1c) You cheat or allow me to catch you up, and things progress as they have.

2) You do not ratify the rule, there is no violation thereby, and we just go on.

3) Something I haven't considered happens.

I look forward to writing the next chapter, describing what actually occurred.