End Of The World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Static filled the television screen for a second. From what I could see, it looked as if 'Chip' and Mei were embracing. The static cleared a bit, 'Chip' and Mei were kissing. More static, this time worse than before. When it cleared again, she was nude from the waist up and 'Chip' was sucking her right breast. She was saying something but the static was so bad I couldn't tell what it was.

I thought to myself, 'It took the end of the world but we've finally got something worth watching on broadcast television!'

Cheryl called out, "See if the reception is any better on another channel."

Kayla pressed a button on the remote control she was holding in her right hand. A woman I recognized as another local television news anchor, I think her name was 'Mindy', appeared on the screen. The static on that station was heavy but at least I could make out what she was saying. "I repeat, the first asteroid impacted the earth in China one minute and ten seconds ago totally destroying city of Hong Kong. The loss of life is estimated to be in excess of 7 million. According to the bulletin just released by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, as the second asteroid moves closer to the earth, we can expect the electronic interference we are having to continue to grow."

"Hey, anybody got a dial tone on their cell phone? Mine's dead!" It was Annette.

Alex picked up the phone, listened for a second. "The land lines are dead too. Hey, where are you going?" It was directed at Gary. At the same time, Alex picked up his laptop. From where I was sitting, it looked like he was trying to get on the Internet.

"To see if my car will start." He replied and then disappeared out the front door.

Meanwhile, on the television, the anchor woman continued. "What do you mean 'Try to remain calm'?" She appeared to be talking to someone off screen. "Are you out of your mind? Where have you been for the last fifteen minutes? The world's coming to a fucking end!" The voice from off screen said something to her in reply but I couldn't make it out. Static or not, her response was as clear as a bell. "Fuck me! Why you ignorant son-of-a-bitch! If you hadn't been so timidly shy I'd have fucked you a long time ago. What do you think of that Jack?" I couldn't hear the response. I could hear what she said back though, "You're not shy? Then prove it!"

A tall very dark skinned man stepped in front of the camera and moved in her direction. He walked around the announcer's table, spun her around in the chair. Then, in one swift motion, picked Mindy up and set her on the table. After stepping forward between her legs, he pulled up her dress. Mindy unfastened his pants and pulled down his zipper. The man then pushed Mindy onto her back, raised her legs by the ankles and placed them on his shoulders. Next, he yanked her panties up and off her completely causing her to be naked below the waist. Filled with lust, Mindy frantically pulled down Jack's pants and underwear at the same time revealing his massive erection.

Seeing it, Mindy cried out, "WAIT!"

Jack ignored her. Instead, he pushed Mindy's ankles straight up into the air, pulling them wide apart as he did.

"NOT YET..!" She screamed. It was a sentence she failed to finish because, like a man busting through a door, Jack rammed his cock inside her as far as he could.

The camera panned in; there was a look of astonishment on her face.

Before she could say anything else, he started fucking her wildly.

The camera moved again for a close-up shot between her legs. It showed Jack's cock sliding in and out of her already wet her pussy.

Mindy moaned in response.

"Wow!" Someone at the party exclaimed. It sounded like Teresa.

The Civil Defense logo filled the screen and was immediately followed by static. Kayla pressed a button on the remote again. I assumed she was changing the station. The static didn't go away.

After about two minutes, Alex said to her, "Honey, I think that's all we're going to get. Why don't you turn it off?"

She did. He came over and hugged her.

About that time, Gary came walking back in the front door.

"My car's toast. I guess we can forget about going anywhere."

Alex informed Gary, "The Internet is down too."

"Ratfuck!" Gary said, in apparent disgust. He sat back down on the couch next to Esmeralda, "That really blows!"

Putting an arm around him comfortingly, Esmeralda asked, "Why, did you have someone special to you wanted say goodbye to?" Her full name was Esmeralda Silva. She was already there when I arrived.

"No just my boss." Gary replied flatly.

Curious, Alex inquired, "What could be important enough to make you want to spend your last moments alive talking to him?"

"I just wanted to tell him how cheated I feel now that I won't have the pleasure of going postal on his ass Monday!" There was a dead silence while everybody looked at him. We were all trying to make up our minds whether or not he was serious. Then, spontaneously, the room erupted in laughter.

Craig asked somberly, "Anyone want to pray?"

Kayla said scenically, "Sure. Just tell me what deity is going to stop the asteroid and I'll pray, dance or go down on him if I have to."

"Or her!" Alex interjected.

She continued, "Alright, or her right now if it would help!"

Then Teresa said to no one in particular, "Does anyone here have any regrets?"

"Besides not being able to go postal on my boss?" Gary asked sarcastically.

Frowning, "Yes, Gary, besides going postal on your boss."

While he was thinking, Teresa said to me, "What about you Bruce, do you have any regrets?"

"I never got to eat at a Howard Johnson's." I replied.

Laughing, Gary said, "There are a lot more interesting things I can think of to do than eat there."

"I'm talking about the restaurant, not the hotel." I said seriously.

Attentively, Teresa insisted, "Are you seriously going to regret that?"

"Believe it or not, yes."

She prompted, "Tell us about it."

"When I was a boy, my father was in the army. As a result, I spent most of the first six years of my life living in Germany. Then he got orders to go to Vietnam and, the rest of my family had to go live in Maryland. Because my mother didn't drive, other than the occasional holiday with my aunts and uncles, we didn't get to go out and eat like a normal family does.

In those days, Howard Johnson's used to advertise heavily on television and, the food looked so good that one of the things I told myself I'd do before I died was eat at a Howard Johnson's restaurant."

When I finished, Esmeralda interjected, "That sounds more like a desire than a regret."

Teresa was willing to compromise, "I guess you could say it's both."

Esmeralda answered, "Rather than focusing on the negative, why don't we talk about something positive like our desires, fantasies and the like?"

"What for? We can't do anything about them now. What good would it do?" Inquired Cheryl.

Alex countered, "That's not necessarily true. Anything is possible. How will you know until you share them?"

"I guess you're right." Cheryl replied.

Impulsively, Esmeralda asked me, "Do you have any other fantasies?"

"There is one but it's kind of personal." I told her honestly.

Teresa replied, "What is it?"

I hesitated for a moment.

"I don't know, some of you might find it offensive."

Taking the lead, Kayla asked, "By personal, do you mean it's something sexual?"

I nodded.

Kayla spoke up. "Don't worry about that. We're all very open minded here. Aren't we?"

Alex said, "You'd be surprised if I told you what it takes to offend me." After which Gary stated, "As long as it doesn't involve animals or fish, I'm cool." That seemed to be the general consensus.

Teresa asked, "Does it involve a male or a female?"

"Do you promise you won't be offended if I tell you?"

To my elation, she replied, "It takes a lot to offend me and, since we're all going to be dead tomorrow, I don't see why I should change that now."

I decided she was right and told them.

"Not one female... two!"

As if a chorus, all four women asked, "Two?"

Alex said, "Not too ambitious is he?" I didn't quite know how to take it.

Teresa gave him an evil look, "Do I know either of them?"

"You know them both. In fact, you work with one of them."

Esmeralda must have been becoming impatient because she looked at the clock on the wall and then said to me, "Oh come on Bruce. Time's running out. Just go ahead and say it. You've been fantasying about having a three-way with Teresa and Cheryl. Am I right or wrong?"

Okay, so I'll ask you. Given the same circumstances, what would you say?

Chapter Five - "Revelations"

Esmeralda a had just said to me, "Just go ahead and say it. You've been fantasying about having a three-way with Teresa and Cheryl, right?"

Before I could answer, Teresa said to Kayla, "It's not fair for you to ask Bruce to share his private fantasies with us unless were all willing to do the same thing."

"I'll do it if you will!" Esmeralda retorted.

Alex looked at her and said, "Why don't you start things off then?"

"Fine, I've always wondered what it would be like to fuck you Gary." She replied.

He said back to her, "Funny, I was wondering the same thing."

"You've been wondering what it would be like to fuck yourself?" That was Cheryl.

Esmeralda laughed, "No dumb-ass, he was talking about fucking me."

"I was kidding!"

I remember thinking, 'I hope she really isn't that dumb!'

"And you Kayla? What dark fantasy have you been hiding away in that dirty mind of yours?" It was Alex.

"I'd like to know if that bulge in Craig's pants is a big as it looks."

Humbly Craig announced, "It is. Would you like to take it for a ride?"

"Yes, I think I would." Our hostess confessed.

Teresa turned to Alex and asked, "How do you feel about that Alex?"

"If that's what she wants I have no problem with it." Then he looked at his wife and said, "You're not the only one who's been secretly lusting after someone else."

"Really? Is it anybody I know?" She inquired.

Before he could answer, Esmeralda interrupted, "I'll bet I can tell you who it is!"

"Do tell. Who do you think it is?" Alex said coyly.

Esmeralda pointed, "Annette. Am I right?"

"What makes you think that?" Kayla asked.

As if it were something everyone had seen, Esmeralda answered, "Because he's had his eyes on her tits from the moment she walked in the door."

Annette seemed flattered, "Is she telling the truth Alex? Have you been undressing me with your eyes all night long?"

"If I said yes, would you be offended?"

To which she responded, "Would you if I told you I like having an audience?"

"Does the size of the audience matter?" It answered her question.

She shook her head no.

Teresa looked at me and said, "Well, it's your turn now. Go ahead, answer the question. Is Esmeralda right?"

It was then that Cheryl asked, "Hey, has anyone here ever actually been in a three-way? I'd been dying to try one."

It wasn't the best choice of words.

Kayla and Craig didn't answer. They had gotten up and were heading to what I think was the master bedroom. Neither did Esmeralda and Cary, they were headed in the direction of one of the guest bedrooms. I didn't see where Alex and Annette disappeared to.

"I think they've all left us!" I pointed out.

Teresa looked at Cheryl, "You never told me you wanted to have a three-way! Who have you been thinking about?"

"A couple of people at work." She replied nonchalantly.

Seemingly astonished, Teresa asked, "Why didn't you tell me?"

When Cheryl didn't answer, Teresa repeated her question, "Cheryl, why didn't you tell me?"

"BECAUSE YOU'RE ONE OF THEM! ALRIGHT? THERE, I SAID IT. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?" Cheryl yelled at her.

Teresa smiled and said, "Yes because now I can tell you that's also been a fantasy of mine. Now tell me who the other one is."

Cheryl leaned over and whispered something Teresa's ear. "That's what I thought, me too." Teresa said in response.

The sound of female voices moaning began to fill the air. As the mental images of couples fucking began appearing in my mind, I started getting an erection.

Teresa got up and walked around the couch until she was standing behind me.

Placing her hands to the side of my face, she gently pulled my head back until I was looking up at her. Then, leaning very closely she whispered, "Do you want to tell us now whether Esmeralda was right?"

"Yes." I replied.

She kissed me on the forehead and asked , "Yes what?"

I head Cheryl get up from the couch but couldn't tell where she was going.

"Yes to both." I replied.

Hearing my words, Teresa placed her lips upon my mouth and began kissing me erotically. As our tongues intertwined, I felt fingers working to unfasten my belt. Not more than two seconds later, the same unseen hands were unsnapping my pants and pulling down my zipper.

I tensed up. "Relax! It's just me." I heard Cheryl's voice say from between my legs.

When I raised my buttocks off the couch, she pulled down my pants and underpants with them.

Released from the confines of my clothing, my manhood pushed its way upward in her direction.

Meanwhile, Teresa who had been unbuttoning my shirt opened began running her hands softly over my chest.

As her right palm held my manhood stationary, Cheryl's tongue began rolling up and down the underside of my cock.

Teresa's hands left my chest. Out of the corners of my eyes I could see that she was using them to slip the straps of her dress over her shoulders.

I reached up and pulled Teresa further forward so I could take her right breast into my mouth.

"OEW!" Moaned Teresa when I began sucking on her nipple causing it to become fully erect.

Something soft, wet and warm surrounded the tip of my cock. It was Cheryl's lips. She was sucking me into her mouth.

"Let's all move to the floor where we'll have more room." Suggested Teresa.

While Teresa was retracing her steps around the couch, Cheryl stood up and took four steps backward. Then she removed her dress and threw it in my direction.

Posing for me, she asked, "Do you like?"

I stood up, stepping out of my pants as I did and moved towards her. When I was close enough to touch her, I pulled her to me and slid my hard-on between her legs.

"What do you think?" I asked, holding her ass firmly in the palms of my hands. In response, she opened her legs and surrounded my shaft with the furrow of her womanhood. Her hips began moving to and from and, it wasn't long until the lust from her loins had lubricated the top of my shaft.

There was a sound reminiscent of bags of clothing landing on the floor behind me. Hearing them, Cheryl put both arms around me and stepped forward. I moved my left foot in an attempt to keep my balance but it got caught on some unseen obstacle. The next thing I know I was laying flat on my back with Cheryl landing on top of me. The couch cushions were beneath me.

I couldn't see where Teresa was at the time.

My cock was still between Cheryl's legs but instead of mounting me as I expected, she just lay there breathing in my cologne as if intoxicated by it. Her eyes closed and I could tell from the way her nipples were hardening against my chest that she was overcome becoming filled with lust.

Burning with desire, she placed her lips on mine. Our mouths opened and our tongues met in the first primal joining of our bodies. To my surprise, though I didn't think it possible, my erection began throbbing and I knew it had gotten even harder.

No woman had ever had that kind of effect on me and it was a totally new experience for me.

Something soft grabbed my manhood, pulling it gently upright.

"UMMPH!" I grunted. The additional contact was unexpected.

"It's me. I couldn't resist it anymore!" Explained Teresa and then went back to licking the top of my cock like a lollypop. After a few seconds, she paused long enough to say, "See if you can think of something else."

Attempting to do just that, I focused on Cheryl's warm tongue and began rubbing her cushy ass cheeks with the palms of my hands.

At first, Teresa's tongue was a little more than a minor, albeit enjoyable, distraction. But a few seconds later I felt her place one hand at the base of my cock and grip it firmly heightening my pleasure. I didn't have long to think about it because she Immediately engulfed my fleshy knob in her warm inviting mouth. While I felt what I assumed was her other hand begin stroking my shaft, Teresa tightened her lips and she began moving them up and down the full length of my throbbing hard-on causing me to grunt unexpectedly. I began having trouble concentrating.

I decided to focus my attention elsewhere. I broke my kiss with Cheryl and quickly lowered my head until my mouth was so close to her left breast I could almost touch it with my tongue. She bent forward pushing her breast into my open mouth. As I took it inside and began sucking, Cheryl quivered slightly atop me. Wondering what her reaction would be, I carefully took her nipple between my teeth and gently pulled on it, then let go. She moaned in response.

I'd had forgotten how arousing it was to enjoy a woman's nipple while something silky smooth like a mouth or pussy was sliding up and down on my dick. Instead of taking my mind off of what Teresa was doing, it only made it worse. Changing breasts and hearing Cheryl moan once more as a result didn't help any either.

"No! Don't stop!" Cheryl protested when I decided to change tactics and lifted her by the waist and until she was practically sitting on my face.

Before she could say anything else, I probed her honey pot with my tongue for her love button.

When I found it, Cheryl exclaimed, "Ahhh!"

Holding her firmly about the hips, I licked my way back down the bottom of her love portal and back again. She was already wet and I could taste her juices.

"Hey, that's cheating Cheryl! You're getting ahead of me!" Teresa called to us enviously. She was still stroking my manhood when she'd said it.

Tauntingly, Cheryl boasted, "I'll bet I get there before you do!"

"Ummph!" I called out suddenly through clenched teeth causing Cheryl to ask, "What was that?"

"That was just me." Teresa confessed.

Curiosity getting the best of her, Cheryl looked over her shoulder to see what was going on. From my vantage point, all I could see was a close of view of her short curly pubic hairs, which by the way, were tickling my nose!

Had she asked, I could have told her what was happening. Teresa had stopped licking my man-meat like a penis-pop and then, about three seconds later, I felt her stockings rubbing against my upper thighs. The lustful grunt I made had been in response to her impaling herself on me. From the angle her body was descending, I was pretty sure Teresa was facing away from me.

"Hey, don't wear him out before I get a chance to..." Cheryl stopped suddenly in mid-sentence. Her concentration was broken when I fluttered my tongue lightly over her clit. "Stop that!" She insisted.

I asked, "What? You mean this?"

I did it again for several seconds more and then asked, "Or this?" and then I ran my tongue up and down the furrow of her love canal. She responded with, "Ahhh! Shit!"

"Ahhh? Shit?" I asked playfully. "What kind of answer is that?"

Teresa, who was still bouncing her way to erotic ecstasy, laughed causing her inside to clinch me tightly when she did. "What's wrong Cheryl? Why don't you answer him? Cat got your tongue?"

I explained, "No, my tongue has got her cat!" Then I pressed my mouth directly onto Cheryl's pussy and said into it, "Here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty!"

She must have liked it because Cheryl call out...

"OEW! Do that again!"

So I did.