Ending a Threesome

Story Info
Two gals and a guy do it together, but how to end it?
3.1k words
4.06
35.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Della and Daisy were casual friends and eventually found that Mick Johns was dating both of them and both knew what young women and men tended to do when dating (smile). But amazingly they tolerated it, either knowing they had the freedom to walk or perhaps assuming if it were considered a contest they knew (smile) who'd triumph.

The three had gone through high school at the same time and now were at the same college.

The dual dating happened out of the blue. Mick had arranged to date Della one evening and that afternoon he was walking Boss the family dog and passing Daisy's home she called him in for a cool drink. Her mom was having drinkies beside the pool with girlfriends so Daisy and Mick were left virtually undisturbed.

In the family room and watching Daisy Brown stroking Boss, Mick thought as he sipped lemonade he wouldn't mind at all if Daisy stroked him like that. Minutes later she rolled over on the sofa and pulled down her top and bra. She said without any embarrassment, "Kiss these honey." It was offered without passion, all very sweet but undoubtedly with intent.

At times Mick did what he was told and was into his work when hearing a noise he looked up and saw Mrs Brown in the doorway, weaving slightly, or so he thought. Smiling she placed her finger to pursed lips and closed the door softly and left them to carry on. Daisy was heating up and moaned, "Can't you do something to me Mick?" And that was enough, with implied permission from both mother and daughter Mick unzipped and said manfully, holding out his erection for Daisy, "Know what to do with this honey?"

She just cooed and worked them both up and then they were fucking.

Daisy, cleaned up, leaned over the gate blowing kisses at the departing Mick and Boss and Mick thought that was so cute but wondered what that was telling any neighbors peeping through their shades. Boss plodded on homewards, interested only in being fed.

Late that night Mick thought he'd have plenty left in the tank but he wouldn't attempt to roll Della, although it was their second date and probably would be expecting it to allay fears he might be gay. Fucking two young women on the same day did seem a little immoral.

They were parked in Della's father's car and she seemed edgy. Shit, had she heard about him doing Daisy? They pulled away after Della had deep-throated him with her tongue and she asked with excessive politeness, "May I unzip you?"

Mick hesitated.

"You're not gay are you?"

"Horrified, Mick almost tore out the zip from his pants.

That led to one thing and when Della removed her panties and threw them on to the back seat there was no stopping them.

In bed later Mick didn't attempt to compare the two women. You unscrupulous fucker, he said sternly and then grinned himself to sleep.

At college Mick smiled at blonde Daisy and neither touched nor spoke carnally and later Della said hello and thrust her tits at him but Mick was relieved to see she was adjusting her pony tail, rubber band between her lips. She also was blonde. He looked away discreetly and caught Daisy's eye so looked up at a jet airplane, conveniently passing at that moment.

At lunch Daisy sat beside him and then Della said "Hi Daisy, Mick" and sat on the other side of him. Mick felt ready to wet himself. But he survived without mishap and ate in virtually silence as mostly the young women talked across him to each other.

"A bite from my apple," Daisy asked him.

Della moved quickly and came up with a plum for him. Mick said inventively it has his no-fruit day and both women went back to ignoring him, leaving Mick to decide he would drop them and fill the vacuum with Jennifer Lyle if he could manage to stop her moving away from him. Some of the guys reckoned she was gay.

That plan didn't work. Daisy called him that evening and invited him to take her out to a bar Friday evening. He accepted and an hour later Della called inviting him to a party Friday night. He declined with regret but Della was happy to be invited out to dinner next evening. Later his mother, flicking through a fashion magazine asked, "Are you worried about your sexuality?"

Mick, younger brother Stan and their father looked at one another, lifting eyebrows.

"I never see girls around you Mick."

Everyone looked at Mick. "Me gay – you have to be joking mom?"

"An outright assurance that you're not would be more helpful darling."

"Mom, on to the sofa and lift your dress..."

"Mick!" shouted his mom and dad while Stan dropped to the floor in a laughing fit.

When order was restored his mom, smiling, came and squeezed beside Mick in his lounge chair.

He didn't complain.

She pulled his arm around his shoulders.

Mick sat, relaxed and curious.

She pulled his hand to cup her breast and when he didn't pull away and actually squeezed she flushed, stood and announced to the family gravely, "Mick's passed the test; he's not gay."

Jane then said she'd call Mrs Lyle and arrange for Mick to date Jennifer who was nervous about dating.

Mick swallowed and said, "Mom, please don't. I'm screwing Daisy Brown and Della Carpenter, but not at the same time of course."

Jane looked at her son proudly as if he's just announced he'd won a scholarship while the open mouths of his father and brother suggested envy.

"Darling, I need to build you up," said his mom, heading to the kitchen.

The weeks went by. Mick had decided not to tell the either date they had a competitor and the ignorance of the women about the dual dating continued until one Sunday Daisy called Della and invited her out boating with Daisy and her parents.

The two young women were sunbathing nude. Daisy's parents were down below drinking and quarrelling. The college students talked about fashion, films and guys until Della asked, "What is your attitude about being seduced?"

"I try to limit myself believing that too much pounding can ruin your figure. I reckon the fat middle aged women you see with spread hips fucked themselves stupid when young."

"What about child births?"

"What about them? I know slender women with four or five kids."

Della said she did too. "I restrict myself because I am horrified by the thought of being considered a fuckbag. One guy, once a night and not too often, that's me."

"Who fucks you?"

Della hesitated and said, "Mick Johns. Who looks after your pussy?"

"Mick Johns."

"Jesus!" Della sat up and her alarm turned and grinned when she saw Daisy smiling.

Daisy said, "I never took him to be a sly motherfucker."

Straight-faced Della asked, "Then you think he's giving it to his mom as well?"

The women screamed with laughter and hugged and kissed, agreeing the connection made them real friends.

Discussion followed with the conclusion that neither of them wanted to give up the sly fucker.

"He's actually a nice guy."

"I agree with you Daisy. So let's continue the way we are going and perhaps we may eventually turn it into an occasional threesome."

"Wow!"

"Yes, wow."

Daisy's mom called out, "Young ladies, come down for lunch."

"Your mom seems calm now."

"Yes, they were fighting over the amount she'd spending on clothes and makeup. Dad really has no idea that if you wish to look classy you have to invest in it. When they're at their peak in a row they fall to the floor and fuck and it's all forgiven and peace reigns again."

"Ohmigod, how sensible. I must advise my mom about that tactic."

"Good one Della, and remember to apply it when you live with a guy."

* * *

Della and Mick were eating after a movie when Daisy entered the restaurant, spotted them and came over and said, "Hello guys. Great to see you."

Mick appeared to choke.

Free to take the initiative Della said brightly, "If you're alone eat with us."

Daisy said thanks and as if rehearsed sat alongside Della. Later Daisy said, "Why don't we three date occasionally."

"Good idea, tomorrow night?" and apparently without the need to agree the two students looked at Mick who by then was back to his normal self.

"Like where?" he asked cautiously.

Daisy said her dad had offered her the launch on Sunday for a sleepover provided she promised to keep the boat moored.

"Oh Daisy, that's wonderful. We accept, don't we Mick?"

"Er yes," Mick said, not noticing his companions clasp hands in a delighted squeeze.

* * *

"Della you're with me in the master cabin. Come and look at it Mick."

Mick looked while the women bounced on the bed. He said it was luxuriously appointed and the bed was huge and looked comfortable.

"Mom and dad fuck more here than they do at home," Daisy lied, having no idea really.

Della giggled and they watched Mick lick his top lip.

As they were leaving Daisy slipped into a bedside drawer the key she'd taken from inside the door of the second cabin. They tried the door of the second cabin but it was locked.

"Oh dear, mom must have accidentally locked it and taken the key. No problem – there's sleeping for six on the sofas with bedding in the lockers under the squabs. We'll think of you Mick tossing and turning while we are cuddling in deep luxury."

The women turned to see what Mick was starting at and saw it was the doorway to the master cabin.

"Well drinkies while I start dinner. You two can cuddle," Daisy said brightly.

Stella said, "Why not take turns preparing dinner and cuddling Mick?"

"Good idea. Mick?"

He shrugged and ordered a beer.

After a while the women decided it was hot in the saloon and especially working in the gallery so they removed their tops.

"Any problem is we removed our bras?" Della asked, handing Mick his third bottle of beer and he shrugged, apparently still having no idea what was going on.

After a lovely meal they sat topside having a brandy in the moonlight and when they went below Daisy took Mick's hand saying, "Your bed's not made up, sleep with us."

Mick shrugged and followed like a lamb, his mind churning over picturing sexual mayhem.

They gave Mick first use of the bathroom and when they emerged wearing just their panties Mick was in the middle of the bed.

"Undress and jump in here," he ordered. They giggled and obeyed.

They began with Della sucking off Mick while Daisy sat on his face and played with her breasts. From there it was all on, Daisy diving into the bottom beside drawer and bringing out her mom's box of toys. They finally dropped into proper sleep around 9:00 next morning.

They became a regular threesome and dated no one else. Their parents eventually accepted it, both mothers helping to soften up their husbands, promising the three would 'grow out of it."

A year after graduation Mick, Daisy and Della were happily living together in a rented apartment, doing well at their jobs when Mick was offered a promotion to a distant city. He told the Della and Daisy and they were delighted. Mick had hoped at least one would go with him but no offer came. Was this the end of the road for their affair? Well, like marriages affairs ended sooner or later.

Mick had 48-hours to advise HR at work about acceptance. He'd been placed under no pressure but a promotion in rank and pay did not come up every day, month or even every year. He decided to offer to take one of the women, but which one?

On Saturday Della and Daisy went to a hen's luncheon so he sat in a small restaurant overlooking the lake and pondered and found it worse than taking an exam.

Looks: Both looked great, had their own individuality but he saw nothing to put one above the other.

Temperament: Daisy was calmer than Della and Della took longer to get over it.

Compatibility: Mick struggled with that one. In being calmer Daisy was less exciting and that figured. Della was less of a chatterbox but then who liked driving long distance in near silence? He applied the desert island test – being alone on an island with one of them at a time. Daisy came out tops.

Kids: No contest and both appeared indifferent.

Cooking: Different styles. Both very good, too difficult to judge.

Tidiness: Daisy.

Self-care: Della by a country mile.

Affection for Mick: Difficult to decide

Mick sighed, realizing it was a matter at looking long term as well, in case an association became permanent. Then contrary to that argument he thought while Daisy had a clear edge and he accepted without question her name Daisy but when it came to considering activity in bed or on the sofa, Della was way out ahead. She went into it with gusto, loved to scream and sucked him awake wanting more while Daisy wiggled and bucked and the like but if he woke her for more she'd yawn and say later. And when you're young robust sex is what the world is about.

Mick looked down on the promenade walk below and saw a guy walking his babe run his hand down her flank and probably squeeze because the babe stopped abruptly and swung into him with a crash and they kissed. That was Della's type he decided, about to finish his third glass of wine. A young woman walked along carrying a kid and the woman looked out and pointed, saying "Swan, swan" while the kid looked at the swan dumbly. That would be Daisy's type whereas Della would say. "I'll toss you in and you swim because I'll not pull you out until you are half drowned."

The babe had now pulled the guy's hand on to her breast, still under her dress.

"Della, Della's the one," Mick breathed. "Yeah, she'd knock the imperfections out of him and he'd push her into easing out of her imperfections. He thought about what imperfections Daisy had and concluded none really, and shrugged. A guy's cock came first.

After the fifth glass of wine to finish the bottle and about to leave the restaurant Mick thought of another difference between the two females and grinned, sending blood rushing to his loins. Dallas would come through the door and she'd yell, "God, you look aroused – let's go somewhere and attend to that." In contrast Daisy would enter and with a smile say, "Give me the keys darling, you are unsafe to get behind the wheel" and he'd say when they got home could they fuck and she'd click her tongue and say if he promised to keep awake she'd think about it.

Mick managed to get himself home safely and not imperil other road users – being a male he thought he could drink far more than one bottle of wine and so long as he kept awake was a safe driver.

Well, when the babes arrived home he would sit them down and call for volunteers to relocate with him. No, that might trigger a catfight. No, they might both say no. Oh hell, this was what guys meant when they referred to 'woman trouble' and sometime that was in the plural.

After two black coffees Mick knew where he stood. He'd take Della aside and ask him to go with her and if she said no that would be it because he wouldn't want to shame Daisy into thinking she was second best. He couldn't do that to Daisy – his mother absolutely adored her and wouldn't want her to...his mother what?"

"Jesus," Mick sighed. He knew he'd have to really scratch to remember when he'd last disagreed with his mom's judgment. His brain whirled and told him that he'd 'fudged' in making his appraisal. He'd manipulated his thinking to allow his cock to dominate his brain.

"I'll ask Daisy to go with me," he said, and fell asleep.

Drunken laughter and some noisy unsuccessful attempts by the women before they managed to unlock the door and enter, one of them falling over and shrieks of laughter awoke Mick. They fell on to the bed beside him and after greetings and a few kisses they all fell asleep.

Mick awoke to find the women had brought in chairs and were sitting at the end of the bed looking at him seriously.

"Hi girls," he said, feeling an erection coming on.

"Shut up and listen Mick," Della said. "This is serious and if you don't agree one of us will probably kill you. This problem has given us stress."

Daisy said they had discussed the breakup with Mick soon going away.

"I have yet to decide absolutely whether I'll leave."

"Think of your future," they chorused, obviously having practiced in the taxi home.

"We decided one of us should go with you, if only for a while," Della said. "We thought you'd be out of practice in asking for a date."

Mick swallowed.

Daisy said, "We tried to be objective in comparing ourselves as much as we could from your point of view. That produced stress and a few eye-openers on both sides."

"Daisy goes with you," Della announced. "She won all but two categories, we agreeing I'm the more exciting one of us because I'm a bit of a risk-taker and also I and the more accomplished at fucking."

Mick gulped, "I-I don't know what to say."

"Just say thank you girls would be lovely."

"Quite right Daisy. Thank you girls, that was lovely of you to do it and I'm glad you are not unduly upset Della."

"Well, Daisy thought a move would enhance her career whereas for me I thought the opposite so how can I be upset?"

"Quite, are you entirely happy about this Daisy?"

"Yes absolutely. You see although we both wanted to win the jackpot that we agree is you, we agreed we should not put undue emphasis on fucking. It was a matter of brains over pussy. We agreed to look at compatibility intelligently, knowing whoever stayed behind would soon find another jock to ride."

Two days later Della moved out and after waving to Della in her car following the small relocation truck, Daisy turned to Mick and said, "Oh God, I have you all to myself. Fucking awesome!"

THE END