Endings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ingarlm
ingarlm
1,058 Followers

"Fine. The dare is a blowjob, but to be slightly fair about it, Cam you have to let Max suck you off, you don't have to give him one."

Various things ran through my head seemingly at once. Hell no was one of them, although there was more than a small part of me that wouldn't mind doing it, just not here or now.

"No way am I giving him head in front of you two," was what I actually said. Cam hadn't said anything.

"Then do it in my bedroom, and we can listen at the door. Trust me, we'll hear Cam when he comes."

"That's not what I meant," I muttered, but I was being dragged up off the sofa before I could really explain that I didn't want to do it. In fact, in my fuzzy headed state I had been pretty much thrown into her room before I could form any further arguments about this being a bad idea.

I heard the door shut behind me and turned to see Cam was also in there, whether he had been pushed or come willingly I had no idea, but I was scared to find out either way. Knowing the women would be listening I moved close to him so I could whisper, hoping I could get out of it.

"Look, we don't have to do this. All that they need to hear is you making a few moans and then we're both free and clear."

His reply was also a whisper, almost right into my ear and although I couldn't admit it, turning me on no end.

"You're kidding, right? I've not had sex with anything other than my hand for two months, a blowjob would be more than welcome right now."

I took a step back from him so I could see his face and whether he was serious. He certainly looked it.

"Even from another guy?" I said quietly.

He shrugged. "I don't have a problem with that. You'll probably do a better job than most of the women I've been with. Besides which, it won't be the first time."

"Huh?"

He moved really close to me then, wrapping one arm around my back as he whispered into my ear, his breath tickling me in a delightful way.

"It won't be the first time I've had a guy suck me Max. I'd love for you to do it, and I don't believe for a second you don't want to. I saw how you reacted to that kiss, and how you've been looking at me since then. If you need another kiss to convince you, I'm more than willing."

I would have agreed at that moment anyway, but as he stopped talking he sucked my earlobe into his mouth and started to nibble on it, and all I could do was moan quietly. I might have got louder if he hadn't taken control of my lips again, treating me to another kiss that was more intense than the previous one. I eagerly joined him in it, plundering his mouth just as much as he was doing to mine. By the time he drew back I was panting for breath and desperate to taste him.

"See, I'm sure you can do this," he whispered.

I saw his grin and it made me believe he was teasing me, turning me on so much I couldn't refuse him and he could use me as some kind of sex toy. He had another thing coming, and I took charge, pushing him back so he fell onto the bed. Even then his cheeky grin only got broader, and he wriggled so his knees were bent off the bed and he was propped up on his elbows so he could watch what I did to him. Fine, if that was how he wanted things I had no objection and it meant he would definitely know it was a man pleasuring him, not that he seemed to have any issue with that.

I moved towards him, deciding that if this was all I was going to get I would be making the most of it. I leaned over to kiss him again while I started to undo the buttons on his shirt. I wanted to see all of him, like I had done when he stripped earlier, and touch his chest and suck his nipples as I had desired from the moment I'd seen him. Relieved that he didn't stop me, I parted the shirt and pulled back from the kiss to stare at him.

He still looked smug, and I wanted to wipe that smile off his face and get him as flustered as he was getting me. I worked kisses and licks across his shoulder and heard a soft moan that encouraged me to work harder, wanting to hear far more of the noises he could make. I bit and sucked a little too, wanting to leave some mark on him so he'd remember this for at least a few days. The much louder groan that elicited sent a shiver through me and I set off down his chest.

My hands stroked through the fine hair, finding a nipple and hearing him gasp as I ran my finger over it. His hips seemed to raise a little off the bed and I grinned up at him, having clearly found something that would really turn him on. I bent again to suck one into my mouth, teasing it with my teeth and flicking my tongue over the nub before treating the other one to the same. He moaned and wriggled a little, arching his back so his nipples were pushed towards me, and I made my touches firmer in response.

Loathe as I was to stop something he was clearly enjoying, I knew we both needed more than that. My mouth trailed across his body, licking and nipping as I travelled downwards, across the tight stomach and spending a little time tongue-fucking his belly button while he whimpered his need. A glance up showed me that he was still smiling, but it was no longer the teasing from before, he was getting lost in this moment.

The sound he made when I finally unzipped his fly was something like a whine. He was begging with sound but I wanted to hear the words. He lifted up as I tugged his trousers and underwear straight to the floor, grinning when I saw how hard he was. Clearly I had managed to turn him on and he wasn't worried about this situation at all. There was a sheen of precum over the head of a nice shaft, long and smooth and a decent thickness too. I had an idea from his display earlier he was nicely hung, but it was good to see I was right, and my mouth was watering with the desire to taste him.

For some perverse reason I was determined to make him beg for this, so I spread his legs and started to kiss his inner thighs. His nuts hung down between his legs and I knew I would deal with them next. I could see his hole as well but I decided to stay away from that, not wanting him to end this anytime soon. He was moaning louder as I closed in on his groin, and groaned with disappointment when I lifted up and started on the other leg.

He still wasn't begging, or at least not with any words. He was trying to move himself so I couldn't ignore his cock any longer, but that wasn't going to cut it. As an incentive I started to lick at his balls, sucking one and then the other into my mouth to bathe them. I was horny as hell as he moaned and panted, and my own cock was hard as steel. I undid my jeans and slid them down enough that I could take myself in hand, stroking slowly so I didn't come before he did, but being able to do this to him was driving me wild.

My mouth full of almost his entire sack, I finally heard what I'd been waiting for.

"Fuck Max, please, you're killing me. Please suck my dick."

Thank god. I probably would have cracked soon anyway, the sight of that hard pole leaking was killing me. I dropped his nuts immediately in response to his request and ran my tongue right the way up it, pausing to lick up the precum that had formed on the head and into his slit to collect all I could. I was right, he tasted good too. I let out a quiet moan as I took the tip of him into my mouth, but it was drowned out by the pleasured noise he made, and I would have smiled at getting him to make it if my mouth hadn't been full, and getting fuller by the moment.

I dropped him for a moment, licking his full length over to get him lubricated. He complained when the warmth left him but he didn't seem to mind too much when he felt my tongue was still on him. That done, I took more of him inside, drooling down his shaft to ease the way. He was already involuntarily bucking his hips a little, and I used my free hand to hold him back, needing to take a little time rather than get face fucked. If there was ever a next time he could do what he wanted, but this one I was going to savour.

It had been a while since I'd been with anyone, and I was reminded of how much I loved having a hard cock in my mouth. My own cock was showing its appreciation by leaking so my hand could move smoothly over it, and I stroked myself in time to the bobs down on him, taking a little more each time. His head bumped the back of my throat, and I backed off a little to get ready to take all of him, then sank back down until my nose was buried in his curls.

There was a loud gasp from above me and then a cry, and I glanced up to see him staring at me with lust and desire burning, his gaze hazy from being so close to coming. I knew he was, if it had been so long, and I wished I could keep doing this for hours, but it wasn't going to happen. I applied a good bit of suction as I rose up again, trying to suck the cum from him, but it took a few more long slides, alternating with teasing and licking at the head before I knew he was about to orgasm.

I felt the pulsing start and sucked happily, increasing the speed I was stroking myself in the hope of bringing myself off now that I had done my job, and it wasn't going to be difficult either. His body tensed and he shouted as he came, a combination of swearing and one glorious long groan of my name. The sound of that together with my mouth filling with his seed had me shooting into my hand, moaning along with him even though no-one would have heard me.

I cleaned his softening dick, not wanting to waste a drop, then sat back to look at him properly. He was recovering fast, grinning at me again but now I really didn't mind, still panting and mostly naked. His shirt hung open, fallen off his shoulders, but aside from that he wore nothing, and it was a very good look for him. Reluctantly I tore my eyes away from the sight and headed to the ensuite to clear up the mess I had made.

He must have seen the disappointment in my eyes when I returned to see he had dressed while I'd been gone. He looked a little sorry about that but in some ways I had expected it. No matter what he said about being with guys before, I was pretty sure he was going to try and pretend it hadn't happened. He surprised me by handing me his mobile, whispering again so he couldn't be heard.

"Put your number in. I'd like to see you again, but I need to know you can keep it quiet."

I nodded dumbly, wondering exactly what he wanted but fairly sure I'd offer it if he asked.

"Thanks Max, that was incredible, but I have an image to maintain. I'm gonna make my embarrassed excuses and leave in a moment. Do me a favour and make out I was drunk and horny and didn't want to back out on a dare, and I'll make sure it isn't so one-sided next time. I'm not bi, okay?" he finished with a wink.

I grinned at him. "Of course you're not. The thought never even crossed my mind!"

He placed a hand on my cheek, smiling back, and kissed me softly before he left the room, a small moan leaving his lips.

"You are too cute for words!"

* * * * * *

I must have staggered out of that room looking so dazed and confused that it was lucky the girls were too busy watching Cam leave to notice me until he was out of sight. By the time they turned I had composed myself a little but I couldn't control the smile that was on my face. Okay, so he was totally in the closet, but I just got to play with his perfect body and taste his seed, and there was a possibility I would get to do it again.

"So?" Sara asked, staring at me intently.

"So, what?" I answered cheekily, grabbing a beer off the side even though it seemed like a shame to wash away the taste in my mouth.

She looked at me, clearly annoyed that I wasn't telling her everything.

"We heard him. Don't pretend he didn't just enjoy that immensely."

I shrugged. "I think I enjoyed it more. He was drunk and he hates to lose a dare. I'm not saying it didn't work, but then I'm good enough that after a while he didn't care I wasn't a girl."

Alison pulled a face showing disgust. "Do you have to look so damn pleased with yourself? Thank god it was only him moaning."

Grinning, I decided to weird her out even more. "It wasn't, but he was far too loud for you to hear me over that racket!"

* * * * * *

Once I sobered up the next day, although I was still glad it happened I became convinced I wasn't going to hear from him. There was a good bit of truth in what I'd said about him being drunk and horny. He'd said it wasn't the first time he'd been with a guy but that didn't mean he'd want it again when he was in full control of his decisions. That didn't stop me checking my phone obsessively or my heart speeding up every time it rang or I got a text, just in case it was him.

Nor did it stop me beating off far more than usual, each time imagining his beautiful body beneath me and his hard cock in my mouth. Before him it had been a while since I had any real sex and there were no obvious prospects if he didn't get in touch. I began to wonder if I should head out to a club and find a quick hook-up but I doubted I could find anyone who would have the effect on me he had.

Days went by and I had written off the encounter. Going to work for the week always made me come back to reality, and even if he was also busy working I thought he might have at least texted if he had any plan to see me again. Friday night rolled around and I settled down in front of the tv with a beer, planning a quiet night in and probably a lot of masturbation later, so I wasn't expecting the call when it came.

"Hi Max, it's Cam. How are you?"

I swear I got hard just at the sound of his voice.

"Err, hi Cam. I'm fine, just chilling out after work."

I heard a soft chuckle over the line and that just made my problem worse, but I didn't want to dwell on the effect he was having, I wanted to beg him for more of the reality even though I didn't dare.

"So... you're all alone then? No exciting plans?"

"Unless you count watching NCIS so I can admire Tony, then no."

There was a full out laugh at that.

"What number do you live at?"

"Fifteen," I answered.

He hung up before I had chance to mention a road, and I stared at the phone after the line went dead, wondering what the hell that was about and hoping he had the rest of the information already and would be at my door later on. I jumped up, figuring that just in case I'd go brush my teeth and make myself look more presentable. I only made it two steps before the doorbell rang.

Heart pounding, I opened it to see he really was standing there, looking even more gorgeous than the last time I had seen him. Perhaps it was just that I wanted more, and now I knew what he looked like under his clothes. My eyes travelled down his body slowly and then back up, taking in his tight jeans that seemed to be bulging a little at the crotch already, and the t-shirt that hugged his torso in a delightful way. When my gaze reached his face again he was grinning at me in a familiar way.

"Aren't you going to invite me in?"

Getting over my initial shock, I moved aside and let him into the house, watching his arse as he walked past me. It was pretty likely he was only here for one thing and even if it was going to amuse him I would be taking advantage of the opportunity to have a good ogle while he was here. My mind racing with ideas of what might now happen, I fetched him a beer that he took gladly, and sat beside him on my sofa, wondering how or when we were going to get started.

"I need to talk to you about this whole situation, but before that, I did make you a promise and I've been looking forward to keeping it," he told me.

Well, he'd promised it wouldn't be one-sided this time, but even if he'd only come around to have me suck him off again I wouldn't have minded. It beat sitting here alone and jerking off later to thoughts of him. I saw him put the beer bottle down and swallowed nervously, tension rising as he took mine off me and then patted his lap.

"Come here and straddle me. I think we should start with some of your great kisses."

My great kisses? The man could kiss me nearly senseless but he liked mine that much? Hell, I didn't care so long as he wanted more, and I was astride him a moment later, settling down with my legs apart and my excitement clearly visible if he looked down. He didn't though, he was looking at my shirt, lifting it and encouraging me to take it off, so I helped with that.

"Nice," he muttered.

This was surreal, but I was lost the moment I saw him lick his lips. He obviously did like men, or at least he liked me, and that was good enough. I opened my legs further so I could get closer to him, and that brought the evidence of how much he liked this right against my own erection, making me moan.

"A good start Max, but I'm going to have you screaming later."

Christ, that made me do a full body shiver, that I knew he felt because he laughed. Like the last time, he was teasing me, but unlike the last time I wasn't trying to prove a point. I knew I could get him begging, but I was quite happy for him to try me out this time. I had a feeling it wouldn't take much if just the sound of his voice could do so much to me.

He abandoned the idea of kisses, apparently, but I was too busy moaning and writhing in his lap as he sucked and licked at my nipples for me to care. His hands ran up and down my back and squeezed my backside increasingly hard, which had me trying to get myself off by rubbing against him. He was pushing all my buttons at once, and I wanted him worse than ever.

It all stopped before I came in my pants, and he pulled my head down roughly to bring me into a bruising passionate kiss that made my toes curl. I could feel how turned on he was, but I was beyond that, desperate for some release and losing touch with reality, so much so that when he lifted me off him I was sat back on the sofa before I had chance to realise I was moving. I would have objected if he hadn't come with me.

Then he was stripping the rest of me and I managed to help with that because it got me a lot closer to what I wanted. He stripped his shirt off too, but I didn't see much before he slid to the floor and he started to fulfil his promises. First his tongue was on my cock and then he swiftly took me into his mouth, and I cried out far louder than expected. He just had to be good at this too, and there was no way this was the first time. I looked down at him in surprise, and he was looking back up and winked as he worked me over.

This was definitely too good to last, especially with how worked up he had already got me. The first time he dove down to my pubes and I felt the head of my cock get massaged by his throat I nearly came. The second time, I did, with one long cry that kept coming as I did, shooting down into his throat and then his mouth as he pulled back. I was dimly aware of him licking me clean as I tried to focus and come back down to earth.

Inevitably, he was grinning at me when I was finally able to look at him. I smiled back, not entirely sure I would be able to speak right then, or at least not coherently, but my dazed expression and smile would tell him enough. He slid back up then, letting his beautiful body rub against mine all the way until our faces were level and then kissing me again. I grabbed at the back of his head to try and keep him there, and he let me hold him, tasting myself as I plundered his mouth.

He got free from my frantic exploration after a few minutes, during which I was acutely aware of his erection pressing into my belly through his clothes. I wanted that now, and as I panted to recover my breath I wondered how to ask. He saved me the trouble.

"I want to fuck you," he whispered in my ear. "Where's your bed?"

* * * * * *

ingarlm
ingarlm
1,058 Followers
12