Endings Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ingarlm
ingarlm
1,059 Followers

Paul must have seen me frown after that thought and he moved close as we headed out the door so he could whisper in my ear.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry for not letting go."

"I was just trying to get the daft smile off my face, I'm not mad at you. It was rather difficult to eat though," I said, making no better effort at looking upset about it than I had before.

He smiled. "I thought it was better than letting my hand go any of the other places I wanted to touch you."

How he got me to shiver with excitement at just a few words I would never know. Mind you, they were pretty much breathed into my ear, the suggestion of touching me elsewhere left in my mind, and his hand in reality tracing a leisurely but not indecent path down my back. Thank god we lived close by and could soon be alone.

I was glad that Cam and Emily were just as eager to get home as we were, probably for a very similar reason, although I doubted it had been weeks since they were last together as it was for me and Paul. I thought of saying he was going to have to wait, not seriously but just to tease him, but I knew I wouldn't be able to keep up an act of pretending that I wasn't desperate to have him close.

"Thanks Max," he started as we walked back to the flats.

"For what?"

"Making me talk to Cam, making me realise what an arse I've been, but most of all for still loving me despite what I did."

"It's in the past, like I said. Do it again, and I'll have your balls for it."

"Fair enough. If I lose you again I won't be needing them."

We laughed at that as we walked, and somehow I doubted I would need to threaten that again. Sure, we'd probably fight, everyone did, but nothing like this time.

I noticed we were getting faster and I didn't know who was speeding up, but figured it could easily be both of us. What was going to happen when we got home was pressing on my mind, and my jeans were tight thinking about it.

"Are you running and I'm keeping up with you, or is it the other way around?" I asked.

"No idea. I must admit I'm hoping for things I'm eager to get back home for."

"My place Paul. My bed has been really empty without you in it."

"Mine was empty too, but I don't mind where we are so long as it's together."

"Cute, but corny," I told him.

"Me? Or that line?"

I dissolved in fits of giggles at the words and the silly look on his face as he asked. It was nice not to be serious with him for a moment, because things were about to get intense. I fumbled for my keys when we got to my flat, trying to still my trembling hands and wondering why I was quite so nervous, it was hardly the first time we had been together.

Perhaps there was a similar thought in his head, because once we were inside and the door closed and locked neither of us moved for a long time, just staring at each other. I figured he was waiting for me to start things since he was the one in the doghouse, so I grabbed hold of his shirt and pulled him towards me.

"Come here baby, I want you."

His reply seemed to catch in his throat, coming out in a strange tight voice.

"I really missed you."

"Shush. Less talking, more make-up sex."

I think he started laughing, but as I pawed at his clothes, trying to get him naked, the sound turned to a groan. I missed the noises he made as well and I decided to make sure I heard the full range, including him screaming my name.

I shrugged off his attempts to get my clothes off, not willing to spend a moment longer waiting to see him. Every bit of skin I revealed was a delight, and as more of it was exposed I started to lick and nibble at it, paying attention to every little sound of pleasure spilling from his lips. By the time I had stripped him to the waist he was moaning and panting with desire, and I thought I had him under my control.

Maybe not. Just when I was thinking I could do whatever I wanted he found some strength and pushed me back against the wall, keeping me there with his hard body. I could have moved, but the sudden contact of all of him against me caused flashes of heat through my body, and the memories of him on top of me in bed flood my mind. I moaned then, my hard cock trying to escape its confines and reach out to him for some attention.

He nibbled at my neck, slowly pulling up my shirt and making sure his hands travelled up my body with it. That felt so good, his touches were always good but after so long without them I felt the pleasure running even higher than usual. Once my top was gone, throw behind him casually, he pressed back against me and whispered into my ear again.

"We missed something love."

With that reminder his lips were on mine, begging me to open my mouth for his exploration and I let him in without conscious thought, letting our tongues twine together and renew their knowledge of each other. How had I not done this first? His kisses were needy and demanding, returned with equal passion, just perfect for right now, we weren't going to have a slow love making session this time.

As our kisses continued Paul started to grind against me, making me whimper at the contact between our hardnesses and how they were still trapped in too much clothing. I started to work my hands between us so we could free them, desperately clutching at buttons and zips to make some room and not helped by Paul who was continuing to press and push against my body, but it was not enough.

Breathless, I summoned some energy and pushed him back, managing to create a small space between us even though we were both unwilling to break even that far apart. Now my hands finally had room to remove the rest of his clothes, and his hands worked to do the same to me so that with a few pushes and wriggles we were able to step out of them.

Every time I saw him like this, hard and aching, knowing being with me had caused it, amazed me. It wasn't just lust either, it was everything and that was why I still could hardly believe I had found a man who made me feel this way. From the looks he was giving me, raking over my body, he was thinking something similar.

Taking advantage of the space and a moment when his hands weren't on me I made a dart towards the bedroom, feeling his hands slip off my skin as he tried to stop me. Then of course he realised where I was headed and I heard his footsteps behind me. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised that he tackled me, just glad that he waited until I would land on the bed.

I landed face down and he was on top of me a split second later. The breath was knocked out of me with the surprise, but I gasped for one when I felt exactly where a certain part of him had landed on my body. His cock pressing between my cheeks was not where I wanted it but I was very sure where I did.

"Take me, please."

It sounded like begging, and it most definitely was, I wanted him inside me more than anything. What he did to me when we were together in that most intimate way was always to remind me how much I was loved, whether it was frantic fucking or slow passion.

"Not like this."

I thought he meant that he wanted me to turn over, but he just raised himself up so he was sat on my buttocks and started to massage my shoulders. I relaxed into his touches even though I missed the insistent feel of his cock against me.

"I love you so much Max, and I want you so badly, but we are not going to rush this."

I grumbled slightly, but in all honesty the fact he wanted to do that despite his obvious need made me feel cherished. His hands were so strong and moved smoothly over my skin, caressing wherever they touched. Fingers trailed down my spine, barely making contact but sending shivers through me, and then his head bent as his hands teased my sides, and there were kisses at the side of my neck.

"Paul."

It was a moan, almost his name as a prayer or whisper on my lips. I was so near to heaven right now, back with the man I loved so much and wanted with me forever.

"I know baby."

Did he really have any idea what he was doing to me? Maybe, he'd seen the effects before, but this time, every time with him was just that little bit different and meant even more.

His tongue trailed down my spine, following the path his fingers had taken before, his kisses and licks just as gentle. I sighed and sank further into the bed, not able to or wanting to fight the feelings he was creating, and knowing what he was heading to do, not wanting to deter him either.

When his hands pushed my legs apart and fingers teased my inner thighs I didn't even giggle as I might normally at the tickle, it was just one more part of how he could make this so good. His face buried where I wanted to feel it, but it was just his breath at first, then the tiniest of licks from his tongue. I wriggled, trying to push back against him, and his hands moved to hold me still.

"Don't," I murmured, barely able to get that one word out.

I wanted him not to tease me any longer, to open me and fill me in the best way, and somehow he understood that. He went from the tiny laps to pushing inside me in an instant, twisting and turning his tongue around and inside me, making me cry out and squirm at the shock of the sudden switch in his behaviour. His hands went wild as well, squeezing me, nails dragging over my skin.

It was too much for me to cope with, this frantic passion after a night of glances and heat and all the gentleness. I cried his name somewhere in between the tension building in my groin and its release onto my sheets. He didn't even stop. As I lay there panting and barely able to understand what he had just done to me I felt two fingers slip inside, working me even further and I just surrendered to more pleasure.

I was still floating when he rolled me over, whimpering only at his fingers leaving me.

"Look at me baby," he whispered.

It was hard even to open my eyes, but it was worth it. He was flushed with need, his eyes seeming to look deep into my soul and showing everything he felt for me, almost glowing green despite the pupils being blown wide. His toned muscles were covered in a sheen of sweat, his chest heaving with every breath and I almost thought I could see his heart beating.

"Beautiful. You are so beautiful."

I watched him move slightly, picking up lube and a condom from the side of the bed, but I took the foil packet from him and threw it away from us.

"Not any more. You're mine."

If I thought I'd seen every level of intensity and love on his face before now, I was wrong. He knew what this meant. His hands were shaking as he made himself slick for me, and then he was moving into position and I could feel the trembling of his body. I took his face in my hands, gently stroking his cheekbones with my thumbs and letting my fingers drift into his hair.

"I love you Paul."

I thought he might say it back, but even though he didn't I could see it on his face, and feel it as he slid oh so slowly into my body, looking into my eyes the whole time. Finally seated he just groaned and dropped his head and I used my hands to draw his face towards me for a kiss. I could feel the tension in his body, how much he was fighting for some control of his release, and I didn't care if he came right now, this would still be perfect.

Keeping the kiss light I was the one to start moving, hearing his gasp as the angle changed and the pressure on his cock brought him even closer.

"Let it go baby," I said softly against his lips. "I want to feel you."

There was a slight movement of his hips then, another groan, and then I could almost feel the instant he found some strength and energy and he pulled back and thrust into me again and again. Fast, not deep, but at the perfect angle to have me writhing and pushing back underneath him, seeking another release that had built so fast in me.

His movements became staccato, strangely uncoordinated, and he raised his head to look at me.

"Max."

It was the softest voice, barely there, but the word conveyed so much feeling I thought it could have made me come on its own, but accompanied by the swelling hardness and twitching inside me it was definitely enough. I covered our stomachs in my seed as his pumped into me, the strangest and most wonderful of feelings. No barriers this time, mental or physical, it was just us giving ourselves completely.

* * * * * *

The wedding was wonderful, what little of it I paid attention to. Emily was beautiful in her dress, her mother cried, the whole scene in the country house was perfect, the speeches were just the right balance of smut and best wishes for the happy couple, and everyone loved the day spent with friends and family.

I spent it frustrated, so near and yet so far from the man I couldn't take my eyes off. Paul and Nathan shared best man duties, and in the past I might have wondered how I would cope with three gorgeous men in suits, but the other two might as well not have been there as far as I was aware.

When he had chance, even when Cam and Emily were exchanging vows, Paul would lock eyes with me across the room, warming me from the inside with just a look and a smile. I knew that however much he wanted to do this for Cam he felt the need to be at my side as much as I wanted him there. It had only been a couple of months since we got back together, but we were pretty much inseparable.

I lost myself in the crowd for a while, finding Alison briefly but she was too busy getting excited about her bridesmaid dress (which she did look lovely in), and Sam who was trying to flirt with Nathan and apparently doing pretty well so I left her to it. I didn't quite feel comfortable without Paul beside me, and a few of his older relatives were well aware of our relationship and dealing with it in different ways. I didn't know if I was more bothered by the ones who had no idea what to say to me or the ones who got very excited about the lovely gay couple.

Sighing I turned to join the line for cake, feeling a little shiver run through me as another body joined me and pressed close, his arm around my waist.

"How are you doing baby?" he asked.

"Better now you are here. You know one of your aunts is so pleased to have some gays in the family she's off calling her friends to boast."

He chuckled and squeezed me a little tighter.

"Sorry, I do have some mad relatives. They aren't quite sure what to make of you for the most part, they've known about me for ages but it's different seeing me with someone."

"I can cope with being the curiosity if you stick with me."

"Okay, we'll be curious together. Come dance with me, I need you in my arms for a while."

That part was worth the strange looks we got, I didn't care when we were wrapped up together swaying gently. I really didn't care when he kissed me, just a couple of quick pecks on the lips, but it made up for a day of looking across a room at the object of my desires.

I laid my head against his shoulder and pulled him a little closer.

"When can we get out of here?"

I probably shouldn't have sounded quite so desperate to leave, but he just smiled at me and pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"We have to wait for Cam and Emily to go first, it's tradition. We already decorated their car, which he is going to hate because he loves that car almost as much as his new wife."

I laughed. "I'm glad to hear it's only almost as much."

"So is Emily, but she has no idea how close a call it is!"

His body shaking with laughter against me was making me even more sure I needed out. He looked so good today and I'd had to keep my hands off, it really wasn't fair.

"If we can't leave, is there anywhere private we can go? I need a kiss, a proper one that is not going to be suitable for your family to see."

"Follow me."

I didn't really have a choice, he still had my hand in his, but there was no way I was fighting him on this one. We wove through the people, heading for one of the large doorways and we so nearly made it before Paul's name was called and we were being dragged outside by the flow of bodies. I almost lost him in the crowd for a moment, but he wouldn't let me go.

They were organising to see Cam and Emily off, and everyone was supposed to watch. If only I'd asked for that kiss two minutes earlier we would have already been away. I hung back as the people arranged themselves and stopped Paul from going any further, trying to lead him away again and he gave me a sad look.

"Not long now, really. It won't be much longer until we can go home and fuck each other senseless."

I smirked. "That's romantic."

"I know you don't mind how I say it, or how we do it, it will always be love with us."

Of course I knew that, just as much as he knew I was only teasing when I complained about the lack of romance in his suggestion. I was lost in his eyes again, seeing the love he showed me every moment we were together, reassuring even when it frustrated me that we couldn't act on it right now. Perhaps one day we would be less insatiable, but hopefully not for a hell of a lot of years.

I was brought back to the present by my name being called, Emily's voice causing me to turn towards where she was standing, but I didn't even see her because there was something being thrown my way. Automatically I caught it, finding myself suddenly holding a bunch of flowers and everyone staring at me. It didn't quite make sense, even when Paul leaned in and spoke to me softly.

"So, how about it?"

"How about what?"

"You caught the bouquet, it means you're the next one to get married, so how about it? Can you put up with me for a lifetime?"

I forgot everyone else was looking at us, I just stared at him dumbstruck, but he didn't seem to be joking.

"It was a fix," was the first thing I managed to stammer out.

"No baby, it was romantic. Perhaps arranged by those that love you, but it's intended to be romantic. Please say yes."

He actually looked nervous as though I might not want to. Crazy man.

"Yes."

I was swept into his arms and behind a convenient pillar, dropping the flowers while he treated me to the kind of kiss I'd wanted all afternoon, and I didn't even care that anyone else saw it. There was no-one else in my world when he kissed me like that.

* * * * * *

That night, I lay awake, looking again and again at the ring on my finger and the matching one he had on his. The ceremony could take place whenever, I already knew I was his and he was mine before now, but a symbol like that meant a great deal, and the consummation of our engagement, when we finally got away from all the well-wishers and excited relatives, had been nothing short of spectacular.

If there was anything I had learned over the last two years it was that good things can happen in the strangest of ways. Today had been pretty strange and as a result I couldn't sleep, but the soft snoring coming from the man at my side meant I was alone with my thoughts.

Some of my thoughts were definitely about him, considering how I could wake him and get more of his touches and kisses, remembering how he had made love to me before falling asleep and imagining how it would be just as perfect the next time, but it was only fair to let him sleep.

I smiled as he moved, unconsciously coming closer to me and making me shiver with the electricity that his touches always caused. Just looking at him, his arm across me and his naked torso half revealed by the covers, was arousing me but I was too tired for that even if I couldn't seem to drop off.

Sighing softly, I snuggled up closer, hearing a sleepy mumble as I settled against his warm body. How did I get so lucky? Or maybe the question should be how had one crazy idea and all the pleasure and heartache that followed it led to something so right?

It didn't really matter, at the end of the day. I had my future and my happy ending and I was in his arms. There was no better place in the world, and everything that had happened led to this moment, even if it hadn't always seemed like it could. Relaxing, finally, I fell asleep with a smile on my face, looking forward to all our tomorrows.

ingarlm
ingarlm
1,059 Followers