Endless Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been in this position so many times before I lost count. I know exactly what you’re going to feel and it excites me so fucking much that I plunge my face up into your pussy and start sucking your clit feverously, ferociously and with passion for you.

His thrust in you and my mouth constantly licked every inch of your pussy I can get to makes you burst ever more. Your body is sweating; you’re moaning in rhythm with us, your orgasm is starting coming on.

You feel this hot flow of pleasure in your thighs that caused you to tighten them like a man does when he orgasms. This feeling travels up you’re back and into you like nothing before.

You feel hotter and as if your skin is melting away. All of a sudden your pussy kicks in to the overwhelming pleasure of both of us fucking the hell out of you. You scream so hard that words cannot form, but violent moans and passionate facial strains communicate your having the most powerful orgasm ever from a Lion and Lioness; the man and the woman in us.

12