Endless Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goosebbv
goosebbv
71 Followers

I barely slept that night. I was excited by the events of the previous evenings and anxious about the first day of classes. What really unnerved me was that I wanted to jerk off in the worst way but there was no privacy to do so. When I woke up I gathered my books, wallet and cell phone and headed out to my first day of college classes. I had a full schedule Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I had Tuesday and Thursday off.

I turned my phone off so it would not ring during class. I did not really have any time to check it since I was literally running from class to class. I had walked the route between my classes before, but not with this many people doing the same. I was just making sure I did not get lost and got to class on time. This was all going to take some getting used to.

My last class was wrapped up pretty quick. It was a literature class. The teacher handed out a syllabus and went over the book list and examination schedule. That was all that we would really be doing in the class. Even though the class was short it was near the end of the day and I felt myself day dreaming a bit about the previous night. Thinking of Candy gave me half a chubby right there in class.

I was bit embarrassed as the teacher ended the session. I played around with my books and papers to kill some time. Once most of the people left class, I had a chance to adjust myself. When I left class I turned my phone on and saw I had a few messages. One from mom and one from Summer. I broke out in a sweat; she had not seen me, had she? If she did would she tell my mom or her dad? That would mean she would have to tell them what she was doing.

I was about to panic, but played the first message from Mom. She just wanted to ask how my day went and to tell me that my stepsister told her she had not seen me at all yet. She assured my mother and her father that she was attempting to get in touch with me, to show me around, but I had not returned her call. She noticed I moved the car a few times, but never stopped by. So, far so good. There was no mention of last night. Summer's message just said I had to come by tonight since her Dad was hounding her about checking up on me. She would be home around six but would leave me a key under the mat since she had class till then. She told me knock first, but her roommate was supposed to leave for work around that time.

I was hoping to go back to the dorms for a little private time to jack off before heading over to my stepsister's apartment. At least I would be in a more relaxed mood when I had to deal with her. Then again, I may not have to deal with her shit anymore since I had some dirt on her. Either way, I needed a little time to myself to take care of business. I was nearly running to the dorms at this point. When I got to the room I was hit in the face with disappointment. Fucking Joe was there. Just like me his last class was cut short, but since I lagged behind to cover up my erection and check phone messages he had time to get back to the dorm before me. My only hope was running to the shuttle and getting to Summer's apartment early enough for some alone time.

When I got to Summer's apartment complex I knocked on her door three times to see if anyone was home. No one answered the door so I reached under the welcome mat, grabbed the key and let myself in. There was a kitchen immediately to my right and a living room to the rear. A flat screen TV was directly in front of me hanging on a wall. On either side of the TV were two doors that led into what I assumed were the bedrooms. As I passed the kitchen there was a door off to the side. I reasoned it was the bathroom since the door to my left was a closet.

I called Summer on her cell but she did not answer. I just wanted to know how far away she was. I tried texting her in case she kept her phone on during class. I looked around a bit as I waited for her reply. The place was nice for college girls. Huge 50 inch flat screen television. Upscale new furniture. In the living area I found a wooden shelf with some framed pictures.

Many of them featured my stepsister Summer with Candy! Apparently their friendship extended beyond the seedy workplace of the roadside strip club. In fact most of the pictures were of either Summer or candy or the two of them together. It dawned on me they were roommates. Just as that revelation came to me, a reply text came from, Summer would call me when class her was over.

I was so excited. I had just seen the hottest girl last night nearly naked. Here I was all alone in her apartment. I know it was not right but I had to go into her room to snoop a little. I had never been in the apartment but there was an even chance I would select the correct bedroom. I tried the bedroom on the left. I quickly looked around and noticed most of the pictures on the wall and on the dresser included Summer. Assuming the room belonged to my stepsister I walked out, closed the door and headed to the other room.

Just to be safe I knocked lightly to make sure no one was in the second bedroom. When no reply came I opened the door and went in. There were black satin sheets on the bed and the walls were painted in a pale pink. I began my snooping on the bed stands. There was one on each side of the bed.

I opened the first one to find school books in the top drawer and an Ipad. The second drawer had athletic socks. So I walked to the other side of the bed with my back to the door. I opened the top drawer and hit the jackpot, panties. All kinds and colors, thongs, T backs, and even full bottom cotton granny panties. I opened the bottom drawer and my jaw dropped to the floor. There was Victoria Secret style sexy lingerie on one side and two dildos on the other side of the drawer. There was even a strap on dildo buried among the panties. I was looking at Candy's sex toys and thought a strap on dildo meant the hottest girl I had ever laid eyes on was a lesbian or at least bisexual. My heart was pounding.

I was getting hard, as I reached into the drawer and pulled out the two dildos. The first was pink, about 6 inches long and as thick as my dick when erect. There was also a little knob on the bottom. It was about the length as my dick, well maybe a little bigger than mine. The second was larger by at least 3 inches. It was larger and thicker. It was also softer, more flesh like and it was black. I unbuttoned my pants and unzipped my fly. I stripped off my pants and boxers. Then I thought, "Fuck it." Summer would call when she was on her way. That would be enough warning for what I had planned.

I got completely naked. As I threw my clothes to the side of the bed, I saw a little laundry basket. There were sweats and a towel on top I hoped that if I took a closer look I might find some recently used panties. I flipped the towel and sweats around was rewarded. I discovered two thongs in the basket. One was purple and made of silk. The other was lacey and white. I pulled them out, and held them to my nose. There was a heady, musky aroma in the crotch area of both. I put them on the bed next to the dildos and laid beside them.

I began stroking my rigid dick. It felt so great to finally get some time to touch it. Each stroke felt great. I could feel a little moist precum at the tip. I picked up a dildo hoping to detect the odor of Candy's pussy. First I held the big black one to my nose just above my lip. There was no smell, she must have cleaned it. Next I grabbed the pink with my free hand as I stroked myself. It also had no personal smell, just rubbery latex.

I wanted to know what the little knob did so I stopped stroking and turned it. It clicked a bit and then started vibrating. I turned it more and the vibration grew louder and faster. This was what she used to pleasure herself and now I had it in my hand. Then I got the idea of putting the panties on it. That way, I could get the smell of her private area and the toy together. I held them under my nose and began to jerk off harder than before. I thought back to the night before and Candy's sexy little dance number. Her pert nipples being pinched as she fucked that imaginary cock on stage.

Well now I had the cock she was thinking about. My balls tightened and my whole body jerked and spasmed. I came so hard my legs were shaking. The first spurt flew all the way my chin. I felt the warm goo hit my face, the second rope of cum landed on my chest and the third spurt landed in my belly button. I was breathing heavily and I felt warm all over. My heart felt like it would leap from my chest. I was so lost in the moment that it took several seconds for me to realize that I was still fucking my hand. I was bucking up and down lifting my ass off the bed.

The final remnants of my long awaited ejaculation dribbled out of the tip of my cock over my fingers and landed just above my pubic hair.

My phone rang and snapped me out of my reverie. I fumbled with the panties and dildo in my hand. Frustrated and nervous I just dropped them. I reached for my pants and fished in the pockets for my cell phone.

"Hey, Summer what's up?

"Steven, I am just leaving class and will be there in like 15 minutes. You'll also get a chance to meet my roommate Kayla. Work was slow so she is coming home early."

"OK. Great Summer I will see you when you get here."

I hung up fast. I needed to put all of the embarrassing stuff where I found it, get cleaned up and dressed. I was light headed and fought to catch my breath. I put the toys in the drawer and reached for the towel to wipe off the cum. Then a voice startled me.

"WOW! Seriously, are you really going to use Summer's towel to clean that up?"

I nearly pissed the bed. The only reason I didn't was because I was shocked with a paralyses inside and out. I looked behind me at the open door and saw Candy smiling a wicked smile and holding her cell phone. She started bending over laughing as I felt a drip of cum from my chin drip down and hit my leg. I was frozen in fear and she walked in the room aiming the cell phone camera at me.

"You, you must be Steven," She could barely get the words out since she was laughing so hard.

I grabbed the towel to cover my nude body from her phone and stood. I stepped back a bit and bumped the back of my knees against the bed stand. I was cornered. With nowhere else to go I sat on the night stand. I wiped my blushing face with the top of the towel and let the bottom part drape down to cover me.

Candy giggled and said, "No need to clean up on my account."

I attempted to apologize for going in her room and touching her things. I wanted to ask her to let me get dress but I was tongue tied. All I got out was, "Sorry. I should not have touched your stuff. Can I get dressed now?"

"Steven. You're sorry?" she mocked. "For touching my stuff? No sweetie you are in Summer's room. Not mine."

I was so humiliated and just wanted to get dressed. I reached down for my clothes and Candy stepped on them. She wagged her finger to indicate no.

Nearly pleading. "Candy, can I please get dressed?"

"Wait a minute, Steven. We met before haven't we? You can call me Kayla now."

Kayla glared at me coldly. It was clear she remembered me from the strip club. Her giggles were gone and she started to look mad,

"So, you are the fucknut who thought I was a whore?"

I attempted to say something, but I was just stuck there with my mouth open mumbling. I could not even make real words as I was trying to process everything that was happening.

"You know, it's fucking rude to just grab a dancer, and then proposition her like she is a street hooker don't you?" It was a statement not a question.

In a panic, I responded, "I'm sorry it was the first time I was at a strip club."

The whole time Kayla had her phone pointed at me. I kept the towel in on hand and gathered my clothes. She kept the phone aimed at me the whole time. She was clearly recording this. I got my boxers and pants on and then reached for her phone. She pulled away and ran out of the room. As she did she shrieked,

"Touch me and I'll call the cops."

I did not chase her for fear she would call. I finished getting dressed and stood in the room for a few minutes. I was trying to decide which was worse, going out and seeing Kayla after what just happened or waiting there until Summer came back, and then listening to Kayla fill her in on what happened. It felt like hours went by, but it was only about 15 minutes when I heard the front door open. As if on instinct, I stormed out of the bedroom. Kayla was sitting on the couch and Summer was standing at the open door. I did not say a word. I just brushed by Summer and left. Summer did not have time to say hi or bye.

I went to my car and was prepared to leave when my phone rang. It was Summer's number. I did not pick it up. I just started my car and left. I was half way to my dorm when I got a text.

"GET YOUR FUCKING ASS BACK HERE, NOW!"

It was from Summer. I knew I was dead meat. I turned around and went back. I was trying to think of what to do or say to save my hide. As I parked outside of Summer's building I realized that although she may have dirt on me I knew some pretty damning stuff about her that she would like to keep quiet.

After all, what father wants to learn his precious daughter is a stripper and possibly a lesbian? Summer was daddy's little girl, and if he knew such sordid details he surely would not be happy. Also little miss popular would not want all the people from her home town knowing about this stuff either. I started to feel a little relief. This was uncomfortable, but I was pretty sure I could get her to erase the video and keep quiet if I agreed to do the same.

I knocked on the door with a bit of confidence. Summer shouted it was open and I walked in. I looked around for Kayla but she was nowhere in sight. She must have went to her bedroom to let Summer and me talk private.

Summer was sitting on the couch and turned the TV off as I closed the door. I walked over and sat down in a chair across from her. I did not make eye contact since I was really embarrassed. Mortified actually.

"What the fuck, Stevie? Seriously? What the fuck? You are so fucking dead. Fucking, pervert jacking off on my stuff."

Deciding to play my cards as best I could I responded, "Settle down and go get your girlfriend's phone. Bring it to me. We'll erase that video and I will keep my mouth shut about what I know and you will do the same."

"Really, what do you think you know?"

I should of used a little more tact, but I thought I needed to sound like I was in control.

"I know you are stripping. Obviously, your dad would not be too happy about that. I also know you are a dyke muff diver, which I am sure he is not aware of. I also know that strip club is far enough from campus that most students would not go there. I'm sure you chose that one so you would not run into classmates or other students too often."

I could see Summer getting madder at each word I said, but I had her. I saw little tears forming in the cold bitches eyes as she realized I had her by the short and curlies. At least that is what I thought till Kayla stormed out of her room yelling and pointing her finger accusingly.

"You little fuck! You think you are going to blackmail her? You homophobic little shit. She would not be stripping if her Dad had not already cut her off after finding out she was gay. Where do you think the extra money to pay for your car came from? He stopped paying Summer's tuition."

I was stunned. I had no idea. No one talked about this in front of me. Kayla was fuming and Summer was half crying and half steaming mad. I did not think it possible but I had just fucked up worse than before. Summer stood up next to Kayla and Kayla embraced her in a loving hug of comfort. Kayla's eyes still fixed on me, burning a hole right through me. All the bravado I had mustered up to try and get that video back and to keep this quiet started slipping out of me.

Summer broke the hug and turned around to face me.

Now both girls were looking at me with disgust. I was all too familiar with the look of contempt. It was the same look the girls in the bathroom gave me on that first day of high school. The only thing I could do was try to hold my bladder so I did not piss myself again. I was breathing heavy, from pure terror and panic. These two pretty girls which would be a turn on for anyone else had now turned into my worst nightmare. Summer whispered in Kayla's ear. Then Kayla broke the silence.

"Get the fuck out of here. We will decide what to do with you later."

goosebbv
goosebbv
71 Followers
12