Enduring Dreams of Submission Ch. 06

Story Info
The beginning steps in realizing her fantasies.
2.4k words
4.58
23k
2

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 02/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Player One
Player One
170 Followers

At exactly 8:30 p.m., I sat in my chair in the middle of my living room, pushed my ass up to the front edge and began to slowly masturbate. And I mean slowly and lightly. It wouldn't take much to explode into a giant orgasm after everything I had done earlier in the day. I was still hot, hot, hot.

At exactly 9:00 p.m., I called Sir. When he answered the phone I asked, "May I cum Sir?"

Just as he had the night before, he told me no. He told me to stand with my legs spread and to finger my clit only while telling me about everything I had done that day. I told him everything in intimate detail from the moment I parked the car by the field to the decision to go to the car at the end of the assignment while remaining totally naked. I did a slow circular motion on my clit head with my finger the entire time and I was soaked and dripping only minutes into the summary of my days activities.

Now I was diddling my clit head and squirming appropriately. "Please let me cum Sir."

"No.... What are you doing tomorrow?"

"I'm going to the adult store and get something special Sir."

"What else are you going to be doing tomorrow?"

"I'm going to shave my pussy and asshole Sir, but the Nair worked really well. There is still no stubble of hair growing back yet. Other than going to the adult store, I will be staying at home until Reina picks me up on Saturday and brings me to you Sir."

"Have you followed the rule of nudity in the apartment at all times?"

"Oh, yes Sir, I have done that to perfection. I am always naked when I take my second step into my apartment."

"Good girl, my pet. After you hang up tonight, I want you to do a couple of things for me. They must be done before midnight. One must be done after midnight. And, from this time on, you will leave your front door open until you are naked every time you come home. If you hear someone coming down the hall and you haven't finished removing all of your clothes, I would suggest that you best hurry up. Really hurry up as you will not close the door until you are totally naked. Is that understood?"

"Yes Sir. That thought scares me Sir."

"It shouldn't my pet. Since you won't be wearing panties and bras again after Saturday, you might as well start getting used to that immediately. You should be able to get a top, a skirt or pants, and two shoes off in just a few seconds. You can begin at your own leisure. You can open the door and stand in the hallway until the sun comes up in the morning if you so choose. The only requirement you have that is unbendable on your part is that once you take the first step into your apartment, you must strip naked before you close the door. I'm fairly certain you can figure out how to do that simple task without getting caught or seen by someone passing by."

"Yes Sir. You are right, now that I think about it."

"Good."

"Sir? What else did you want me to do for you before and after midnight?"

"Any time you chose, you are to put on a tube top and a short skirt and nothing else. No shoes either. You are to pull the tube top down so that your tits are totally exposed and walk to your car. If you think someone is going to see you this way, you can pull the tube top back up but you must return to your apartment door and start over. You will keep doing this until you make it all the way to your car. Once at the car, you are to stand leaning against your trunk facing out toward the driveway, with your hands on the trunk and count to 500. Do you understand this so far?"

"I do but now you really are scaring me. What if someone sees me? I live here?"

"Use your intelligence and keep your eyes and ears open. Do this slowly and cautiously and you shouldn't have any problems my pet. If anybody sees you it will be their treat. I also want you to be able to tell me exactly how many times it took you to complete this part of the task. The lower the number, the more impressed I will be with you and the greater you will be rewarded. I strongly believe in rewards for a successful effort by one of my slaves. You will be accorded the same consideration when you have obeyed what I have told you to do in the manner in which you were required. When I see you putting out a greater effort to complete your tasks than was necessary, you will find that I am a very gracious and giving person. Should you perform less than required, you will find me a very strict person and your punishments will be appropriate to your failures.

"Yes Sir. I will do what you ask. What is the rest of the assignment you want me to complete?"

"Once you have successfully completed the first part, you will pull up the tube top to its normal position with your beautiful tits covered. You will then, while still standing at the trunk of your car, pull your skirt all the way up to your waist and return to your apartment door with your ass and pussy on complete display. Again, you can pull the skirt down at any time but you have to return to the car and start over. Do this until you return to your apartment door and, while leaning against the door face out with your hands behind your back and you skirt still wrapped around your waist, you will count to 500 again before entering your apartment and strip naked once again with the door open. If you don't make it to 500, you will return to the car and start again."

"Oh my God Sir.... Somebody is definitely going to see me at some point."

"Maybe. Maybe not. That will be entirely up to you."

"I'm afraid to ask what you want me to do after midnight Sir."

"I'm glad you brought that up. You can wait until 3-4 a.m. if you want. I don't care what time you choose. To do this you must have completed the first two scenarios. I am also going to add a reward for these successful earlier trips. You will again go to your car. The only difference being that, this time, you will be completely naked and carrying nothing with you what-so-ever that you can use to cover any part of your naked body. Nothing at all. When you reach the car, you will stand next to any part of your car that you choose and masturbate until you cum. Just before you cum, you will ask me out loud if you can cum. Since I won't be there to answer, you have my permission in advance to have an orgasm. Then return to your apartment. Reina told me earlier that it's only about 100 feet from your front door to your car so just be happy I'm not having you go all the way out to your front gate or something similar to that. Who knows...... maybe the next time I decide to have you become a naked exhibit, I may just do that. We shall see....."

"Yes Sir, we most certainly will. I am much more enthusiastic about the early a.m. totally nude adventure then I am about the earlier scenarios. Nobody here in this small apartment complex is ever up at that time of night. I will do exactly as you say."

"That's what I expect from you. I don't care if you are enthusiastic or not. You will do exactly as I say. You will always do exactly as I want you to do. If you find that impossible to live with then you will soon discover that submission is not what you are looking for in life. I do not want you to call me tomorrow evening. I may call you and tell you to do something. If something interesting pops into my head that is. Do not unwrap or open what you buy at the adult store. You are not limited to one item at the adult store. You can buy up to five other items of your choice, but only if you are convinced that they will have my complete approval. Tomorrow evening you are to masturbate to near orgasm five times. The last time being when you have gone to bed for the night. I want you to sleep horny. Do not cum at any time. I will ask you on Saturday. One of the times you masturbate you, will stand in front of your living room window with all the lights out in the apartment. I want you to do that just after dark and play with your tits and pussy while people are still up and about. If or when you see someone, I want you to think about how you are playing with your clit and nipples in plain sight and that you can see them, but they can't see you. Make sure you are up early Saturday morning. You are to sit and write about all of your home adventures of the past few days. You will do so in explicit detail. I want you to be very clear about all of the various emotional and sexual reactions and responses that you experienced. I have no doubt that there are quite a few of those that you want to tell me about. You need to learn to feel comfortable telling me the most secret, intimate, and even humiliating or embarrassing personal details that you have never dreamed of telling another person. Even a close girlfriend. Do you think you might understand the reason and the importance of being able to do that?"

"I think what you are asking me is am I capable of having complete honesty with you are you not?"

"In a manner of speaking. I also need to learn to trust you too Karen Kelly. Trust and honesty are very difficult things to achieve in a relationship. Total absolute trust and honesty is mandatory for a submissive and her Teacher. The word 'Teacher' I use in a casual sense. Sir. Master. Dom. Owner. These are the words you will soon learn the meaning of with intimate acceptance should I decide to allow you to continue with me after this two day weekend. You will need to learn as quickly as possible to respond to my command without hesitation. You will be required to answer any of my questions in complete and intimate detail without hesitation. You will be describing your most secret of all fantasies to me and you will do so without hesitation. I won't be concerned whether or not you are humiliated or embarrassed while doing that. That will be your problem to deal with. You will respond to me in complete intimate detail when asked or you will not be welcomed for very long. I will never force you to do anything. Anything and everything you do with me and for me, including walking out to your car totally naked in the middle of the night or telling me how much you want me to fuck you in the ass, you will do because you WANT to. Because you NEED to. And because you don't ever want it to be any other way..... And last, but not least, on one page alone, write what you want to do as a submissive. Let me correct that. What you want to do and what you think or expect will be required of you to do as an owned submissive sex slave ."

"Yes Sir. I will do my best. This is all pretty new to me so please have patience with me."

"Patience is not part of the deal. Reina told you who and what she is in relation to me. You are the one who told Reina about your fears and unfulfilled dreams and fantasies. You made the phone call to me by your choice. You are the one who wants to explore and learn about yourself and what you are the most afraid of in your sexual life style. You are the one who has finally decided to take the big step into learning and experiencing submission to a man who will have complete control over every aspect of your life. Be it for a day, a week, a month, a year, or forever, you made the commitment to yourself to seek out a man who can teach you and train you in this area of your sexuality and your submissive personality. You are the one who has chosen to obey every order and command I have given you up to this point. Patience has absolutely no part of your search for yourself. You will obey and perform as I wish and as I say or the performance will be over very quickly. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir. I most certainly do?"

"Do you chose to obey me?"

"Yes Sir."

Do you choose to totally submit to my wishes and command?"

"Yes Sir, I do."

"Do you choose total obedience to me and commit yourself to performing any and every scenario and sexual act that I wish or command you to complete?"

"Yes Sir. I do."

Then, there will be no further discussion of patience or your lack of confidence. It is your lack of confidence that has also led you to me. Have a good day tomorrow and do exactly as I have told you to do. I don't accept excuses for failure. Goodnight."

And I hung up the phone. My last thought, before returning to another Laker/Celtic game, was that I wish I had a picture of her face the moment I hung up the phone...... Then I had another sudden thought. I immediately called her back up. It had only hung up a few seconds earlier so she was still next to the phone and answered immediately.

"Hello."

Without telling her who I was, I just plainly said, "Take a picture of your tits, your shaved pussy, and your ass hole and email them to me. Get my email address from Reina and tell her exactly why you need it. And one last question. Do you want me to fuck you in your ass?"

"Yes Sir. I hope you want to fuck me in my ass."

And then I hung up again wishing I had a picture of her face that time too.

Player One
Player One
170 Followers