Enduring Dreams of Submission Ch. 07-08

Story Info
She was now at the point of no return in her quest.
4.7k words
4.47
22.3k
1

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 02/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Player One
Player One
175 Followers

Chapter Seven

I slept late Friday. I didn't get out of bed until after 10:00 a.m.. I took a nice shower and had a bowl of cereal for breakfast. And a glass of V8 juice with it. I couldn't get my upcoming trip to the adult store out of my thoughts and kept running some ideas over and over in my head as to what I could possibly get that Sir would consider unique. I finally decided to leave it alone until I got to the store and could see, first hand, all of the possibilities. I finished the cereal and headed out to the car.

I have never been in an adult book store in my life. Or any other kind of adult store for that matter. I had checked out items on AdamandEve.com a few times but that is the total extent of my knowledge of adult toys and next to nothing of the other various devices of varying life styles. Vibrators and dildos were all I had ever needed to know about. I pictured jerk off booths and men standing in corners reading X-rated magazines and weirdos of all kinds ready to be less then gentlemanly with a woman alone in the store. I live in an affluent town and this was the only adult store that I knew of in the entire area. What a surprise when I walked in and it turned out to be a higher class book store like Borders. Not the sleazy hole in the wall shack that smelled of sex and had cum stuck on the walls. There were quite a few men and several women also. Well dressed and surprisingly uninhibited and unembarrassed singles and couples wandering around checking out everything that the store had to offer. My initial apprehension just disappeared without notice. The main room was for books and magazines and there were quite a few separate rooms off the main room that looked like specialty areas. Each had a sign over the door such as BDSM, Gay, Lesbian, Extreme, etc., etc.. I chose the room labeled "Play Toys" to visit first.

The room was paneled in Oak with a carpet that my feet sank into with every step. The room itself was close to 30' X 30' and almost every single square inch of wall space was taken up with hanging packages of dildos, vibrators, and every other object imaginable that could be inserted into a vagina or a rectum. And every size of each item possible too. There were a few items that I couldn't imagine being possible to insert into my pussy or asshole. I saw one that was roundly pointed at the top and was three inches wide at the base followed by a one inch wide and two inch long stub ending with a flexible two inch square flat piece. I could see that, if the entire object did make it all the way into a vagina or rectum, the muscles of either hole would comfortably close around the thin shaft while the flat piece would remain on the outside of the body. It would have no trouble remaining inserted no matter what activity the recipient was engaged in at any time. There were a lot of other types of items that attached to the male and female genital areas that were quite interesting. Something called a 'butterfly' really tweaked my interest.

Several items caught my attention immediately as possibilities for my purchase. A thought came to my mind almost instantly that any item I would buy for my pussy, I would also get a matching but smaller size for my asshole. Such as toys that would stay inside by themselves and cause the greatest amount of potential stimulation possible. After browsing for a half hour I decided to buy a clear glass vaginal insert that was about 6 inches long, round at the top, starting out at just one inch wide and slowly progressing out to about two and a half inches before returning to a slightly thinner two inch stem with a rectangular piece on the end. This also would allow my pussy to close around the entire probe and still have the end piece remain on the outside of my body. It was completely hollowed out and would allow anyone looking into it, while inserted, to clearly see the complete inside of my vagina and the cervical entrance to my uterus. This device also had several tiny LED lights embedded on the inside, right at the very end of the tube that penetrated the deepest. I got the anal version too, which was a few inches longer but only an inch and a half at its widest point. The instructions on the package also suggested that a camera could be used if one wanted to take pictures. A foot long tiny cord with an on/off switch at the end came out of the end piece that prevented the tube from being inserted completely into the vagina and was what was used to turn the LED lights on and off. The anal tube was identical in every way other then the length and width. Sir should have no problem regarding these tubes as unusually innovative toys to play with.

I also bought a matching set of anal and vaginal vibrators that inserted completely inside my body. Each had a single thin black insulated six inch long wire that came out of the end of the vibrator and remained outside of the body like the string on a tampon. They also had a remote control that could turn each vibrator on and off separately or together. Since I had never seen this before, I decided that this dual kit would be my "unique" purchase for Sir to use at his discretion. I was already visualizing these things being used as terror devices in restaurants, grocery stores, walking along the beach, or any of a thousand other places. Even at work! This was a sudden shocking thought. How would I deal with that if he made me wear them to the office? The package stated that the remote could be used as far away as 200'. Sir could stand well away from my office and turn the darn things on and off at his leisure and put some real turmoil into my workday for sure. My pussy was already getting wet and I had only just started looking through the store

I went into the BDSM room and was immediately overwhelmed by the tremendous variety of items, objects, and devices for use in this lifestyle. Almost everything in there had but one general purpose. And that was to cause pain, humiliation or control. A little bit of pain or a whole lot of pain. As I began imagining some of these devices being used on my body, I began to shake. And my pussy got wetter than it already was. I bought a set of nipple clamps that actually had vibrators attached to them. I was amazed that that could be done and just had to buy them. With my super long nipples, these little babies had some real potential. Each clip was adjustable and had tiny little pointed teeth to allow for a good grip on flesh without doing any serious damage. I also found a bag of small binder clips that the package illustrations identified as for use on nipples, pussy lips, and even directly on the clitoris. These made me a little nervous thinking about them being attached to my tender sensitive body parts but I wanted them anyway. These should show Sir my willingness to push my limits. I paid for everything. Not one person eyed the items I was carrying or even paid attention to me at all.

The clerk was a female and only asked me if I had found everything I wanted. I told her I had found enough. And then I left before I lost complete control over myself and ended up buying a large portion of the items in both the 'BDSM' room and the 'Play Toys' room. I went home to prepare myself for what was to come later that evening. Sir wants me to expose myself publically. Granted, standing naked in my window at night with the lights out is not too public and the chances of getting caught are very slim. But there is still a chance someone will see me during the outdoor activities that took place in the hallway of my apartments or out in the driveway where my car is parked. I was a bit panicky about this but Sir gave me my orders and I will obey them no matter what the risk. I will do anything he tells me to do. I have yet to meet him and he already controls most of my life. I can't even begin to imagine what It will be like being with him in person. I just have to be accepted by him. What will I do if he decides that I'm not worth the effort and his time? I didn't want to even think about that possibility. This was going to be a very exciting evening and nothing was going to spoil it for me.

Chapter 8

It's finally Saturday morning. I woke up at 7:30. I am so excited I can hardly stand it. I had successfully completed my tasks last night with the naked walks out to my car. I was petrified at first. I felt some since of security when I only had to pull my tube top down off of my tits and get out to the car with the two of them bouncing in the open air. My nipples were rock hard and standing up full length the entire time. I made it out without any problems. I knew I could always pull the tube top back up in just a short second if necessary. The second part was just pure heart pumping excitement at its peak. Standing by the car and then in front of my door for the required amount of time with my skirt pulled up to my waist and my bare shaved pussy and ass on display was near orgasmic. I couldn't believe that I could possibly have that kind of reaction to exposing my body. The trip out and back totally naked was over the line exciting. I was pretty sure no one was going to be up and about at 3 a.m. in the morning. I was out and back and completed that part of the assignment with a very high heart rate and a soaking wet pussy. There were absolutely no immediate options available should someone have appeared suddenly and without warning. I was so wet that I could even smell my own sexual excitement while I stood in the hallway. I didn't care at that point if someone did come along and see my bare ass. I even fantasized someone doing exactly that and tried to picture my reaction. I have a really nice body and I know I am a very attractive woman.

I masturbated four times before my outdoor adventures came to a happy conclusion. I had stood in front of my big bay window earlier, just after dark, and played with my clit, fingered my pussy, and pinched my nipples while all sorts of people walked by below. I could even see people moving about in their apartments across from mine. I wanted to cum sooooo bad I nearly lost it. I quit just in time the first time. Sir's command not to cum came back into my thoughts just seconds before I went over the edge into orgasmic bliss and I managed to get my hand away from my puffy hairless slit without disobeying him. I actually thought about turning on one light in the bedroom while I masturbated in the living room but even that small amount of backlight would be enough to allow me to be seen and that was not an option. I may consider doing something similar to that in a place where I don't live, I'm not known and will obviously never return to, sometime down the road. I casually fingered myself to sleep for the fifth and final time and slept the rest of the night with my hand held between my tightly squeezed thighs and had some wonderful dreams. I even had a dream of an entire room full of people watching me finger fuck myself to a rip roaring climax. Maybe I will get to do that someday........

Along with the written summary of the previous evening, I also added a page with the following:

WHAT I NEED AND DESIRE

I love sex. I love a cock in my cunt and banging in and out of me like a freight train.

I love doing any sex act or variation or newly invented sexual activity of any kind.

I love sucking cock and I am totally addicted to sperm. I love the taste. I love to swallow it.

I love to keep it in my mouth for long periods of time. I love to watch it shoot out of the hole.

I love to have it sprayed all over my face, on my tongue, in my hair or anywhere on my body.

I love to jerk off a cock with both of my hands until the cum wads shoot into the air.

I feel so good and so special and so needed when I can make a cock shoot sperm.

I love sucking balls and licking assholes.

I love fingering an asshole.

I love holding a cock and watching it grow and shrink.

I love just having it in my mouth or licking it or kissing it.

I crave cock

I love the feeling of being the one who is exciting a cock that is growing larger and cuming.

I want to be fucked in the ass.

I love toys.

I love adventures.

I love the thought of a man using me for anything he wants and in any way he wants.

I need to be used.

I want to be a slave.

I need to be totally submissive. I have a craving to be completely owned.

I need to be controlled by a man

I need a Master. I have never met a man whom I could handle being my master.

I want to totally please a man in every way possible.

I want to love and be loved

I want to trust.

I have to be safe.

I got lost in thought after first waking up and I had to rush with my shower and a quick shave of my pussy with the electric razor though I still didn't have any signs of stubble. I was soft and smooth. I was also behind time when Reina knocked on my door. I let her in and ran to finish dressing and brushing out my hair. Reina is such a beautiful woman that I wondered how Sir could possibly be interested in me. I don't come close to her beauty. She is beautiful and sophisticated and confident. I'm more of a foxy tease with a sassy attitude. We left nearly ten minutes later then we should have. Reina warned me that Sir was not going to be very happy about my being late on my very first appearance. Before the day was over, I would learn of the consequences of not keeping Sir very pleased with my obedience and attitudes.

It took nearly two and a half hours to get to Sir's house. It was way out in the mountains and very much in a remote area. There were big beautiful trees everywhere and a small lake just a few hundred yards from the back porch. I could see only two other houses and they were each a quarter mile or so away and near the shore on the opposite side of the lake. Reina told me that there were seven houses all together just facing the lake but, with all the trees and the distance between them, you have to stand in many different locations to be able to see all of them. We pulled into a driveway I hadn't even seen and drove through about a 100 feet of densely packed trees. Coming out of the trees, I could see the house about a quarter mile up the dirt driveway. Everything here was open and covered with dirt and brush. There was a nicely cared for lawn around the entire house but that only went out about 50 feet from the porch and had a double rail fence completely surrounding the house and used as the dividing line between the grass and the somewhat unattended open areas. The house looked beautiful. It was a ranch style structure and there was a small barn in the rear. Everything was natural wood. And the porch encircled virtually the entire outside of the house.

After Reina had driven most of the way up to the house, she suddenly turned around and drove back to the edge of the woods without even stopping.

"That drive up toward the house was just to let Master Bill know that we are here," was all Reina said.

Back at the trees, Reina told me to get out of the car and walk into the woods far enough that I could no longer see the house. I was to strip naked, toss my clothes off into the woods, and then walk back to the driveway and on up to the house. When I get to the house I am to walk up the porch stairs and stand directly in front of the main door. I am to be facing the door with my hands behind my head and my feet spread wide apart and I am to remain in that position until told to do otherwise.

"Master Bill is very picky about how sexy his slaves walk and how well they present themselves when naked. You have a pretty face, fantastic tits, a solid round ass and a very shapely body so you shouldn't have any problems with this first stage which we shall call the 'Inspection'. He will be watching you but you won't be able to see him. You may stand at the door for a while at first but, if the door opens, you have made a good impression on him and he will invite you in to complete the inspection phase. I will give him the papers you have written and your bag of goodies that you bought at the adult store. I have no idea what you bought and neither does Master Bill. We will all look at your purchases together at the same time and you will explain what you bought and why you bought them. We will also discuss some of the things that you didn't buy that stirred up some interest and desire and reactions in your mind and in your body when looking at them and thinking about what would be done to you with them if you had made the purchases.

I want you to know now that you are about to approach and stand on the threshold of an adventure that will totally change your life should you be chosen and should you choose to be accepted.

You do not have to do this and you are not being forced to do this in any way Karen. This is and has been your expressly desired course of action that you willingly choose to take. You are in complete control of everything that happens from this moment forward. But only by having the right to choose to stop at any time. Once you have given a stop order, there will be no further possibility of continuing. Everything will be ended and you will leave to continue on with your previous life. At no time will you control the content of the adventure. Your control is your choosing to be here and the ability to stop at any time. Otherwise, you control absolutely nothing. Everything you have done this week, as directed by Master Bill, was done by your choice. Nobody forced you to do anything. No one will ever force you to do anything against your will. You are standing here in front of me totally naked, in the middle of the mountains, and you are about to walk to the house up that road and present your completely naked self to a person you have never met. You are going to ask this man to use you in any way that pleases him. You are going to tell him that you will perform any sexual act or scenario that pleases him. You are going to present your naked body to him as your proof that this is what you have chosen to do on your own free will. And you are going to make the choice of whether or not to step into his world because you need to learn all that you don't understand about yourself. If you don't appear from these woods within 30 minutes after I drive back to the house, I will return and pick you up and take you home. Just as simple as that.

There are two word statements that you can make at any time from now until forever. These two statements have consequences but they also have personal safety. The first is 'Red Light'. This means that what is happening to you at that moment is overwhelming you and that you have lost all direction or are completely confused and lost as to what is happening to you at that time. The instant you say those two words, all activity will cease immediately and completely. You will be allowed to be by yourself for however long you need for yourself and then you will be required to return and discuss exactly what was happening to you at that moment when you needed to stop. Master Bill needs to know your limits as much as you need to know your limits. The training is to both teach and to learn. To be successful, the both of you will need to learn and grow together. Trust is the vital key to everything in your future. I trust this man with my life. He is strong and he is strict and you'll sometimes think he is cruel. Always remember that cruelty is intent to cause pointless harm and he will never do that. Just take a close look at me and you can see that for yourself.

The second two word statement is the more powerful of the two. 'Stop Light' is the phrase and the consequences of this statement are complete and permanent. Should you make that statement at any time, all further training will cease. You will be released from your vows and promises and commitments and you will be returned to your apartment immediately. No further contact will ever be made between Master Bill and you ever again. That is final. You also have one request word that you can use at any time but you can only say it once for each time it is used. That word is 'Speak'. You can ask to 'speak' as often as you feel absolutely necessary but you must never make the request to speak until the previous request has been responded to and completed. What this means is, for example, that you can say "'speak'" if you need to ask for permission to go to the bathroom or if you need to ask Master a question about something that you need to know or understand at that moment. You will not repeat the word "speak" again until Master Bill responds to your first request, no matter how desperate you may feel the need to have a quicker answer. Your punishment for pissing or shitting on yourself or the floor will be far less severe than repeating the 'speak' request a second time. Master Bill will have discussions with you on a continuous basis as part of your training and you must understand that the 'speak' request is to be used for urgent needs only. Should this request become too frequent or frivolous, this could become the cause for you to experience painful punishment sessions, or be revoked entirely for a period of time, or even permanently, should you abuse the privilege beyond what is reasonable and acceptable.

Player One
Player One
175 Followers
12