Enduring Mississippi

Story Info
Today you have me standing up naked.
1.6k words
4.4
14.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Big thanks to my volunteer editors: jen_litgirl and LaRascasse.
First story attempt so comments and all are appreciated. Hope you all enjoy.

Today you have me standing up naked. My hair is acting as a tether keeping me from moving too far away and my arms are restrained with rope at my sides. I am wearing my fuck-me heels, eat-me perfume and have a newly shaved pussy with a trimmed mound.

Just standing here waiting makes me wet with need. You walk up, nuzzling my collarbone and inhale deeply. "Yummy," you say as you drop to your knees and bury your face in my crotch. You start lapping at my cunt, slowly running a tongue over my clit. I lean into you, trying to grind myself harder onto your face.

You push me roughly back against the cool wall, "Let me eat."

You lick, suckle and nibble at me, down one thigh. Biting hard at that delicate soft spot on the inner thigh hurts so good. I stomp my foot through the pain. Back to my pussy you eat, slurping, dragging your teeth over my needy clit.

I am getting so hot now, just a little more. But you stop and bite into my thigh again; same spot, working your teeth into my flesh. You grab me and hold me tight against your teeth, harder, deeper you bite. I groan hungrily at the searing pain and the gush of release. This mark will stay as a sweet reminder for days to come.

Kissing me with your cunty mouth, I take a deep heady breath. The smell and taste of sex is intoxicating.

Shifting from foot to foot I wonder how funny it is that the pain of that bruising bite is orgasmic, where the fuck me shoes just hurt.

You are grinning devilishly and I see why, you have 'the wand' in your hand. The best vibrator we have ever purchased.

You lightly touch one nipple and than the other. They immediately rise for more. Sliding down my side you rest it on my hip bone where I squirm away because it tickles.

"Quit teasing. Damn it!" I spit out between clenched teeth as I stomp my foot like a pouty child.

You laugh, "Needy are we?"

Lightly laying it on my clit, my eyes immediately close and my body melts into it. The vibration is amazing. You part my pussy lips and push it up harder onto my clit, then hold it there. The waves of deep pleasure and torture start. As I hold out and try to control my breathing, you roll it around. It is so intense; muscles everywhere have begun to tense. I am holding my breath and can feel the sweat start to bead up.

"Oh, no, no, no – stop, stop." I stomp my foot again. But "no" and "stop" are not the correct words and you know I want more.

The wand is rubbed around my thighs and back up onto my clit, harder. You look at me and ask "How long? Let's try to count to 30, shall we?"

I am dancing around on my heels, confined by my hair. My legs close but I want that feeling too badly and I spread them again. God, that vibration is absolutely exquisite.

You count to ten, then shift the position of the head and start at "11 Mississippi, 12 Mississippi....slowly to 20 M.i.s.s.i.s.s.i.p.p.i spelling it out tortuously slow."

The vibration stops for a moment. You say, "Take a deep breath baby". I hadn't noticed I was panting.

Back up onto my ragingly sensitive clit. "Deep breath in 21, slowly out 22, good girl," as you wipe the sweat from my chest "23". Then you grind it up hard. "24."

"Fuck me, NO, no, no," I am laughing uncontrollably as tears run down my face.

"25, 26, 27, 28, 29, hold it, don't."

My whole body is paralyzed with the tension of needing release. The vibration seems to travel deep into me and consume me.

Finally you say, "30." You pull it away and lay your warm hand on my mound and I explode in a grunting, twisting tension filled release. Gushing and grinding onto your hand.

That thing is such sweet torture.

Standing near me you slowly stroke my pussy which is begging to be filled, it needs something in it.

I start begging, "Please fuck me, fill me."

"Yes, my love, we will fill it."

You fuck me slowly with one finger. Just the one feels glorious as it reaches all the right spots. Then two and three fingers slide in and out easily. I spread my legs widely wanting more. With four fingers you work me open, in and out stretching. Dragging your fingers out you lift me up onto my toes as you hook that spot and pull, all the way out over my engorged sensitive clit with such a slow, agonizingly beautiful stretch.

A peck on the mouth and each nipple, you grab the lube and say, "Time to get serious."

I shift around on my shoes; the nervous energy has all the little hairs on end. I want this so badly but at the same time am so scared.

As you lube your fingers you bark out, "Spread your legs and take this all in your hungry cunt."

Working four fingers in and out, deeper and harder. I start straining against my hair to drop hungrily onto your fingers, sucking and forcing your fingers further in. The hurt is so wonderful. You roll your wrist and pull your fingers out with a slurping sound.

I am pure need. "More, more, harder, deeper, fuller," pour from my mouth in between my gasps for breath.

Four fingers and a thumb, rolling, thrusting. pushing into me. I spread my legs further and squat deeper into your hand, oblivious of the pull on my hair and neck. You spread your fingers, gaping me open.

Your hand is not huge but it is enough for me to hesitate as you begin to fuck my harder, pushing your hand into me. You have gotten on your knees to drive it up into me.

"Fuck! It won't fit, it hurts." I rise up a little.

You tell me to relax as you pull all the way out and slide it all back in, slowly, steadily the fullness is wonderful.

"I want it all."

"Fuck my hand, take it, you know you want my fist. Now push down slut and take it." The words push me momentarily over the cautious boundary.

I ride your hand, squatting down onto it over and over. I feel knuckles and a searing painful stretch.

I cry out, panting, needing "I can't, I can't."

"Do it, take it now." You force your fist up, rolling it slightly.

I force myself down, it is so wonderful. I can feel my core open up. I push down hard and sigh as I feel your knuckles slide past and my pussy lips wrap around your wrist.

I am so full. You twist your hand deep in me and slowly thrust up and down, twist again and up/down. Over and over you fuck me with your fist faster, then you open your fingers and I can feel the tissues being spread apart. Then twist your wrist around and fuck me some more.

It is hard for me to catch my breath, the feeling is indescribable. No more pain, just a fullness, a tugging tension. I wish I could reach down and feel you so far in me, I wish I could see what it looks like to have your hand engulfed in me.

As you continue, I can feel a pressure building. I feel my thighs quivering as I try to stand against your fist continually pounding into me.

"Please, please. I need to cum, I have to, please." I beg for release. The need is consuming me.

"Then cum baby, do it," you reply as you continue to work your fist around inside me.

"I can't, too full, too much, please let me, please."

You slowly pull out, sliding the widest part out. As soon as your knuckles are out, I break free and clamp my legs together on your hand, slam myself back against the wall, throwing my hips out and have the most wrenching orgasm I have had in a long time. It seems to travel down my spine and pour out between my legs.

You hug me close, reaching up to free my hair.

"Get down on the floor, on your back." You demand.

"Untie my arms first, so I can hold you."

"No, now!" You growl as you rip off your pants. I hadn't even notice you were still dressed.

You grab my legs behind the knees and pull my pussy hungrily towards you. Then jab your hot, thick dick into my wet, stretched pussy, deep in, pounding hard and fast. Your fingers dig into my thighs painfully and I scream as I gush all around us. You can hear the sound of flesh pounding flesh and the deep needy grunts.

I am your vessel to use. I can only lay there and take what you are so wonderfully giving me. "Harder, deeper, give it to me," I beg.

Surprised by how sensitive I am, I can feel your balls tighten and the base of your dick swell. Then the burst of heat as you shoot deep into me again and again.

Exhausted, you release my legs and pull out, leaving a void in me. Our juices start to leak out around us. You roll onto your back and take a deep breath. After a moment you gather enough strength to untie my arms before you flop onto your back again. I snuggle up into you and say "want to take a shower?"

"Sure in a minute." As we both drift off into a post orgasmic nap, wrapped in a blanket of contentment.