Enemy in the Shadows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Outside she said 'Quick, just follow me and say nothing.'

He followed her to a detached house in a quiet area. She led him into the front room, drew the curtains, lit the fire and switched on the lights.

'I was looking for you.' He said.

'Really? And I've been dreaming of seeing you again ever since that day.'

'I'm sorry about what I did.'

'You mean not shooting me?' She laughed.

'No. I mean about...'

'I know what you mean' she smiled, 'don't fret. You did me no harm. I seem to remember I made you a promise that day.'

'That's not why I came.'

'Why then?'

'To make sure you were all right.'

'Are you married or courting or anything?' She asked.

'No. Nothing like that. I came for you.'

'Really? Because I was wondering -- I've been having this dream where you take me into your arms and kiss me and right now, I would dearly love for you to do just that.'

He took her into his arms and ran his hands through her thick, dark hair which, fell in lustrous waves over her shoulders. Her eyes gazed into his and he kissed her. His kiss was surprisingly gentle but it reached the depths of her being. Their tongues gently probed and she moaned softly. She pulled back and said 'The bedroom's upstairs. She took him by the hand and led him there.

She stood still while he removed her sweater and thin blouse. Then her skirt. She wore just her panties. Slowly, she remove his clothing. As she removed his pants, she ran her hand over his cock's velvety surface.

He picked her up and carried her to the bed.

He played with her dark nipples, squeezing them between his finger and thumb. She couldn't miss the musky smell of him as he gently massaged the creamy white peaches of her breasts and she could feel the coarseness of his palms against her skin. He gasped as her hand gently played with his cock. They were both panting and he used his teeth on her nipples again and his hands traced patterns on her belly and down to her thighs.

He lifted her slightly and ran his hands over her panties. He twisted them a little and they bunched up tight in her buttocks.. He drew them off slowly. She ran her fingers over his chest and his firm oval pecks. His kiss was more demanding now as his fingers explored the moistness of her inner thighs.

He knelt between her legs and played with her pussy lips. His fingers searched inside and she murmured words of passion. His tongue replaced his finger and he found her clit and teased it . She cried out as he placed her legs back on the bed and she groaned in disappointment but as soon as his cock touched her, her groans changed to whimpering. The whimpering turned to pleading at the delay, as he put on a rubber.

Because of her moistness, his cock slipped easily into her. As he moved in and out his lips sought hers. She raised herself up to meet his kiss and buried her face against the corded muscles of his chest. He brushed his lips across her forehead and into the little hollow at her throat. His movements quickened and he took the now tender nipple into his mouth again and treated it very gently. Her orgasm swept over her and she trembled with the ferocity of passion that shook her to her very roots. She cried out meaningless words and clung to him, whispering his name.

He came very quickly and noisily. She clung to him as his whole body tensed and he collapsed onto the bed.

Although still breathing heavily, he took her into his arms and kissed her tenderly. His kisses spread over her body as she sighed with fulfilment and relaxation. She kissed him and leant on one elbow looking down at him. 'I don't even know your name.' She smiled.

'Peter' he said, 'Peter Walker and is yours really Riona?'

'Honest to God. It means 'Queen' would you believe. Were you looking for me or was that just chance?'

'I was looking for you, your majesty!'

She hit him playfully. 'Why?'

'I wanted to see you again. I wanted to take you away from here. I kept thinking of you. The way I manhandled you. I hated myself for what I did and for the fact that I enjoyed it.'

'You have to forget all that. You saved my life! If you want to know the truth, if it hadn't been for the fact that I was in fear of my life, I probably would have enjoyed it as well.'

'Whose house is this?'

'My daddy's. He owns the pub you went into. He won't be home till late. I told you I was from Dungannon. But we'd only just moved here, and I got confused because..well, you know.'

'Because I'd scared the life out of you. I can't tell you how sorry I am for that.'

'Tsk. Don't fret. I think saving my life sort outweighs a few liberties with fingers,' she laughed.

'I'd almost given up. I've been looking for you for two weeks. Thank God I found you. Will you come away with me? I'd like for us to get to know each other.'

'Where to?'

'To England. And then maybe Eire.'

'I don't know. I know you can't stay here. But I have my father to think of. Are you still in the Army?'

'You might as well know the worst. I'm in the SAS.'

'Oh Jesus!'

'I'm getting out. I've had enough of all this killing. That's why I want you to come with me. Someone else is going to be pointing a gun at you one day, and they won't be swayed by your beauty.'

'Is that what saved me?' She smiled.

'Not entirely. It was the tears I saw tumbling down your cheeks that did it. But apart from that, many times just lately, I've wondered at the futility of it all. When I saw you, standing so brave, I just couldn't do what I was supposed to do. I wanted to take you in my arms and cuddle you. Some hot shot SAS man I am.'

'Shush. Don't be upsetting yourself. I think you're a hero. What's in England for us?'

'My father's estate and a very large house. He lives with my mother and it's safe there. He's a sir, by the way.'

'Really? Is he rich?'

'He is, but not as rich as I am at this moment with you in my arms.'

'Oh you smoothy,' she grinned, putting her arms around him, 'and what's in Cork?'

'A nice house on the Dingle Peninsula. Fantastic views. You'll love it.'

'Hey, that sounds lovely. Why do you want to go to England?'

'Tie up loose ends. I'd like you to meet my family. I think you'll like them. I know they'll love you.'

'That's very sweet of you. You can sleep here tonight. Daddy never comes into here. I'll have a word with him later on. I don't know what he's going to say.'

'Can't you say you're going to a friend's house for a few days? Then we can go to England and I'll pay for his fare over to explain everything.'

'I could. But I'm sure if I told Daddy about you saving my life, he wouldn't say anything.'

'We can't risk it. I'd sooner you stick with the friends idea.'

'Ok then. We'll see how it goes.'

'I'm assuming a lot. If you don't won't to come with me, just say?'

'Don't be silly. Of course I want to go with you. But we'll see how we get on together before we make any commitment. Is that ok?'

'It might be dangerous.'

'If I stay here, life's a bloody site more dangerous. But that's not why I'll come with you. I'll come with you because I like you and you came for me.'

'Good enough. Tell me something, why do you do it?'

'What?'

'The IRA.'

'From time to time, they ask me to act as a lookout. If I refused, they'd boycott Daddy's pub and he'd have to close down.'

'So, blackmail then. What do you say, will you come to England with me?'

'Kiss me while I make up my mind.'

'Daddy, can you spare me for a few days? I'd like to visit Molly in Dublin.'

'Why the sudden urge to visit your sister?'

'Just that I haven't seen her for a while and I haven't had a break for a long time.'

'Of course you can. Go today if you want to.'

'Thanks daddy.' She kissed him and said 'are you going anywhere this morning?'

'I'm going to the pub do some cleaning as you're going away. Why?'

'Just curious.' She cooked breakfast for both of them and waited until her father had left. Finally, she called Peter down.

'Jesus Riona, the smell of that bacon cooking, nearly sent me crazy. I'm starving.'

'I'm sorry,' she said, kissing him. 'Couldn't be helped. I thought Daddy was never going out. Sit down and I'll do you a quick fry up. We'd better get moving then.'

Peter pulled his car up outside the house and Riona came out with a case and got in. 'What about your sister? Will she verify your story if your father phones her?'

'She will. I told her I'd met this gorgeous man who'd swept me off my feet and we were going off for a dirty week end.'

'Good. I reserved tickets to Gatwick from George Best Airport. We'll be in London in about three hours. No regrets?'

'Not as long as you're by my side. What will your parents make of me?'

'They'll love you.'

'The way I love you,' she said.

'Do you?'

'I told you. You're my hero. You frightened the life out of me when you captured me in the forest. And then, as soon as I realised I was still alive, my heart melted and I've dreamed of you ever since. Sometimes quite naughty dreams.'

'And did the real thing meet your expectations?'

'It surpassed them a million times over.'

'Good. I spent ages looking for you. I couldn't do it openly, for obvious reasons and I'd given up and was on my way to the airport when I stopped at your dad's pub. Here we are. Thirty minutes to flight time.'

As they circled Gatwick he said 'There's another member of my family I forgot to mention. My sister. Well, strictly speaking, Jenny's not my sister. My parents adopted her when she was a baby. But as far as I'm concerned, she's my sister. She's a bit...how can I put this? Outrageous I suppose. She's a lovely girl, but don't be surprised at anything she says. She's always flirting with me but it's just in fun.'

'Really? She sounds interesting. How old is she?'

'She's twenty three and I'm twenty eight.'

'You're not worried, are you?' She asked.

'No, of course not' he said, kissing her 'I just want you two to get on.'

'I'm sure we will. But she's not really a relation of yours, is she? That must have been strange. Were you ever tempted?'

'Many times. You'll understand what I mean when you meet her.'

'Mm. Sounds like I have competition.'

Chapter 3

They picked up a hire car at Gatwick and, after a two hour journey, including a toilet break, they arrived at Treloske. 'Oh my God!' Riona said, completely taken aback by the size of the estate.

As they pulled up at the house, his parents and Jenny came out to meet them. Jenny ran over and kissed him as if she hadn't seen him for years.

'Folks, this is Riona, Riona, this is my sister, Jenny, and this is my mum and dad.'

'Such a beautiful name.' Eveline said.

'Thank you, Mrs.Walker.'

'Oh please. That makes me sound ancient. Call me Eveline and my husband is John.'

'So' John said, 'How long have you two known each other?'

'A while, dad. We met at an army disco in Lisburn.'

'And do your parents know you're in England, Riona?' he asked.

'No, not yet. My mother's dead. It's just me and daddy. I'm going to phone him and let him know. We live in a bad area and if I'd told him I was going out with a soldier he would have got upset.'

'And don't you think he's going to be upset now?' Eveline asked.

'He will be at first, but he'll come to know that it's for the best.'

'Were you in danger where you live?'

'I was already in danger but if anybody knew I was involved with a soldier, I'd be facing a death sentence.'

Eveline gasped and said 'Then you must stay here as long as you like. We'll speak to your father as well, so that he knows you're in no danger here.'

'That's very kind of you. Thank you.'

'Peter, you really must do what you said you were thinking of doing. Ulster's no place for you and Riona now. Even before Riona came on the scene, I was praying that you'd leave the army.'

'You're right. Ulster's a very dangerous place for anyone, especially in the SAS.' Riona said.

'What!' Eveline said, aghast, 'Peter, you're in the SAS? Why didn't you tell us this?'

'Oh God. I'm sorry. I put my foot right in it. I didn't realise you didn't know. Peter..'

'It's alright,' he said, putting his arm around Riona, 'it had to come out sooner or later. Mum, Dad and Jenny, I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to worry too much. I am in the SAS and, at the end of my leave, I'm leaving the army. In the meantime it's best that you keep this to yourselves.'

'Absolutely.' John said.

'Jenny, would you show Riona up to her room, so that she can unpack?' Eveline said.

'Sure. I'll put her in one of the spare rooms.'

'No you won't. Put her in my bedroom. Please.' Peter said.

Jenny poked her tongue out at him and said 'Come on Riona, I'll show you the way. God help anyone who has to share a room with Peter.'

'How about we show you the local nightlife? We have the local pub, which is nice and there's a sort of night club here, Nothing to write home about, but it's better than nothing. What do you say?' Jenny asked, while Riona was unpacking.

'I'd love it. That's if Peter wants to go.'

'Oh no. That's the wrong attitude. We don't ask, we tell him he's going.'

'I'm not sure I want to start trying to boss him around.'

'Well you don't have to. You've me to do that. I'll get Spike to come with us. He's my spare, for when I haven't got anyone better lined up.'

'Sure, that's an awful thing to say!'

'Shocked you have I?' Jenny laughed, 'Nah. Spike's ok. He's a good lad, but I have to keep him in his place.'

Riona asked, 'Do you flirt with Peter in front of his parents?'

'Good God no! Anyway, what makes you think I flirt with him?'

'Your eyes are flirting with him all the time.' Riona said.

'Ach. It's just messing about. We've been doing it since we were very young.'

'He's very fond of you, isn't he?' Riona asked.

'He is, so you'd better treat him right, because I'm very fond on him too.'

Peter, Spike and the two girls went to the front of the queue at the Capitano, Denbury's only night club. Jenny approached one of the bouncers, and, after showing lots of cleavage and whispering in his ear, they were ushered inside.

They could barely breath at first, the atmosphere was thick with smoke. Apparently the non-smoking rule was ignored at the Capitano. Making their way through the crowd of dancers, they found a table in the corner and Spike went to get the drinks while they settled in. The floor was crowded with people doing their thing to the cacophony of sound coming from the DJ's turntable.

Riona was awestruck by it all. 'God. I haven't seen likes of this before.'

'We have much better in the big towns, but this is not bad for such a small place. Ah Spike, and you remember my crisps. You're an angel.' She kissed him as he dropped several packets of crisps on the table.

Peter and Riona got up for a dance and Jenny watched them for a moment. 'What do you think of her?' Jenny asked.

'She's very nice. How did they meet?'

'At a disco, funnily enough. So "nice" - what does that mean?'

'Just what I say. Nowhere near as nice as you, of course.'

'Is the right answer.' She laughed. 'And what about you?'

'How do you mean?'

'You came into my life not four months ago and we know nothing about you. You're an educated man. What are you doing labouring on an estate like ours?'

'I like to travel around.'

'Come on! That's no answer at all.'

'Ok. You caught me out. The truth is I saw you pinning up the notice on the board at the little shop. You were wearing a dress nearly as short as the one you're wearing now and when you stretched up, I could see your beautiful legs almost up to your bum. I got a real stork on just looking at your legs. You jumped into your car before I could talk to you. I looked at the notice and decided that was the job for me.'

'Oh I think you just earned some brownie points.' She leaned over and kissed him.

'Hey you two' Peter said, as he and Riona came back. 'No snogging in public.'

Terri Bishop watched the two couples from her table and smiled. It looked like this job was going to be a lot easier than she'd expected. In a way, that disappointed her. She liked to have a little fun with her victims. Still, a job was a job and when the people she was working for gave instructions, they had to be carried out to the letter. Still, it would be nice to have a session with the one called Jenny. Not the Irish bitch. She was living on borrowed time.

She'd seen Jenny at the barn doorway one afternoon with someone, probably the labourer. Cheeky cow, standing there, putting her knickers on. Brazen as hell. Unfortunately, she wasn't the target. Ah well maybe another day. She knew they would be going back to the estate from here, so there was no point in following them. Following the SAS thug would be a waste of time. He'd have her sussed out in no time and she be dead and hidden somewhere in double quick time. No, there was plenty of time. She couldn't touch them here, not while they were all together. She had to wait until she could get her target alone.

After they left, she made her way to the detached house she'd hired. It had a garage with an electronically operated door. Perfect for her purposes. She'd leased it for six months, but she'd be away from here long before then. She made herself a coffee and while she drank it she thought of Jenny, standing , and putting her knickers on and smiling at someone, surely her lover? Probably the one called Spike. It was very erotic and she couldn't help thinking that sometimes there were hidden bonuses to this job.

When the taxi dropped them off, they all went into the parlour. Jenny made some coffee and they settled down in front of the fire.

They chatted for a while and Riona said, 'That was a lovely evening. I haven't enjoyed myself so much for ages. Thank you all.'

'It was our pleasure. You'll have lots more evenings like that. Better, in fact. We normally go in to Exeter. Now there're some really fancy clubs there. You'll love it. Talking about love, come Spike. It's time for us to go to bed.'

Peter lay in bed, watching Riona undress. Already, he'd learned it was a sight that never failed to give him the urge for sex. It didn't take her long. She just pulled her dress over her head and she was down to her red panties and he said, 'No. Stop like that for a minute.' She looked at him, curiously for a minute, 'Come over here please.' She went over to him, 'now turn around.' He ran his hands over her buttocks and lay his face against the soft cushion of her bottom.

'Do you know, you have the sexiest bottom of any woman I've ever seen.'

She laughed and said 'I thought I'd done something wrong and you were going to smack my bottom for a minute.'

'No, I nearly killed you once. I'll never hurt you, I promise.'

As he slipped her panties off she said 'Peter, I owe you my life. You didn't kill me and you're under no obligation to me..' She gasped as his fingers found her pussy and rubbed it gently.

Her eyes closed and she put her hands on his head, ruffling his hair and smiling. He effortlessly picked her up and swung her over beside him. He opened the draw of the bedside cabinet and after taking a condom out of its packet gave it to her.

She took it and slid down between his legs. As she grasped his cock, he gasped. She lowered her head and licked the tip of it. Then she took it into her mouth and moved up and down on it. He groaned and thrashed around on the bed. She would slow down and then increase her speed. Then she would just lick the tip and run her tongue around the ridge until he gripped her hand and said, 'Now' he said, 'Quickly, put it on.'

'It's so beautiful' she said, as she slowly peeled the soft, cool latex onto his cock. She could smell his man smell as she guided his cock towards her pussy. She used it to prod at her pussy lips for a moment and he groaned. She smiled and deliberately avoided penetration. As his groans became more pleading, she lowered herself and they both cried out as he sank into her.