Enemy in the Shadows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bent down and fed her nipple into his waiting mouth. He could smell the lavender of her shampoo as he swapped to the other nipple and massaged her breasts. As she sat up and moved up and down with more determination, he whispered her name. She smiled as his groans became ever more beseeching. She bent down and kissed him hungrily. He ran his hands through the thick silken lushness of her hair. She felt his body start to stiffen and she slowed down. He cried out in frustration, but she wanted him for longer.

He allowed her delaying tactics for just a moment or two and then he effortlessly reversed their positions. She felt waves of contentment as her orgasm swept over her. She felt his body stiffen as he came. He clung to her as he felt the full force of his climax.

They lay, limp and spent, but a marvellous feeling of languor swept over them.

After a short recovery, he covered her body with tiny kisses and held her in his arms.

'Peter, darling.'

'Hm?'

'Where are we going?'

'Are you unhappy?'

'God no. I've never been so happy. I just want to know what the future holds for us. Are we staying here or what?'

Taking her into his arms he said 'We have to wait awhile to make sure nobody is looking for you. I know your father said everybody had swallowed the story of your going to Scotland for a temporary job, but we have to be sure. Now that I've found you, I'm going to make good and sure that no harm will come to you. Is that ok?'

'Perfectly. I love you.'

'And I love you.'

'Daddy darling, are you playing golf today?'

'Jenny' he smiled, 'when you call me 'daddy' I know you want something. What is it, my pet?'

'I just wondered if I could have the Range Rover today? I've to do some shopping and I need lots of space for whatever I buy.'

'In that case, yes, of course you can have it.'

'Mm. Thanks' she said, hugging him and kissing him. 'and I call you Daddy darling because you are a darling and you are my daddy and I love you very much. Perhaps Riona would like to come with me?'

'No,' Peter said, sharply, 'it's too soon.'

'Alright. There's no need to bite my head off. I was only being friendly.'

'I know, and I'm sorry about that. I just want to make sure it's safe for Riona to go out into the open like that. Am I forgiven,' he asked, hugging her.

'Of course, brother dear,' she smiled, sweetly.

Chapter 4

Terri swore loudly as she followed the Range Rover into Exeter. It should've been the ideal opportunity. Jenny was on her own. Unfortunately, workmen had started painting the house opposite hers and it would be far too risky to take Jenny into her house while they were perched a few yards away.' Shit', she swore, over and over.

She decided to follow anyway. She wouldn't have if Peter had been with her, but Jenny on her own was an easy observation job and there was always a chance that she might learn something useful.

Jenny was a good driver and drove very fast, but Terry, in her specially souped up Peugeot, kept up easily. It was raining and this helped a lot. Visibility to the rear was severely limited in the rain. Not that she was worried that Jenny would spot her. If she did, she would just kill her. Killing her for self-protection was alright. She didn't really want to do that though. It would be much more interesting to take her alive, have some fun and then kill her. 'Dam you Jenny. I want you badly and I can't get you out of my head.'

But she could be patient. She'd had to be when she was on an observation task in Ulster. Days at a time in a muddy hole in a field, watching a house. Most of the time, nothing came of it, but it still had to be done. No toilet facilities there. If you wanted a pee, it went into a small container. Defecating was not to be recommended, because whatever was passed had to stay with you until the job ended.

But she was good at her job. With a sniper rifle, she was deadly accurate and kept a note of all her kills. But no rifle would be used this time. It was a difficult job, but when she'd completed it, she could retire.

She parked at the opposite end of the car park to Jenny and followed her into the shopping centre. After an hour, she was extremely bored. She'd been in so many lingerie shops behind Jenny and she was sick of the site of frilly knickers and sexy nightwear. Although if Jenny were wearing them, that would make them much more interesting.

At last, a coffee break. And then Terri saw something that she couldn't explain. A man came and joined Jenny. They seemed to know each other and talked for some time. Her doing most of the talking and him listening. Teri didn't like the unknown or unexplainable. It spelt danger.

Thank God she'd decided to follow Jenny. Now she knew there was another player. He could have nothing to do with the job. But why was Jenny meeting him here? A lover, perhaps? She didn't think so. Not from his age and not from the body language. Jenny ordered another coffee, so did Terri. The other player left.

Now Terry had a decision to make. Follow the new player or stay with Jenny? She decided on Jenny.

Nothing of note happened after that. Jenny went back to her car and, drove back to Denbury, followed by Terri.

'Are you in love with Peter?' Jenny and Riona were sitting on the patio, taking advantage of the weak sunshine.

'I think so. Why do you ask?' Riona said.

'Think so? That doesn't sound very positive.'

'Are you in love with Spike?'

'Good God, no!'

'Why do you go with him then?'

'Because he's the most delicious shag I've ever had. Mind you, I've never had Peter. Maybe he'd be better. What do you think? Mind you, you've never had Spike, so you wouldn't really be able to give an unbiased opinion. How about if I arrange for you and Spike to get it on? Then we could compare notes. What do you say?'

'You're brother said you were outspoken. I can see what he meant.'

'I wish you wouldn't keep calling him my brother. He's not.'

'What were you like as children?'

'Always fighting. But he was my hero. Always looking after me. If I injured myself, he'd kiss it better. Woe betide anybody at school who upset me. My big brother would sort them out. At that time, I accepted him as my brother. As we grew up, I began to see him in a different light. I've had to get used to that. It's very difficult sometimes, but I respect his principals. That doesn't mean I wouldn't jump into bed with him given the chance. But I just have to make do with having him for a brother and not a lover.

He's never brought a girl home before. You must be very special. I wonder why? You're very attractive. You have beautiful eyes, a lovely face, but why? I think there's something special between the two of you and I can't figure out what it is. I know he's worried about your safety, but it isn't just that. Why don't you tell me? Please?'

'There's nothing to tell.' Riona said, returning to her book.

'Ok. Tell me how you met?'

'Peter's told you at a disco in Lisburn.'

'Tell me what his first words to you were.'

'Run.'

'What?'

'What am I talking about? He said something about the DJ.'

'Run? How strange. And you're blushing. Very pretty but it means you've told a porky. Come on, tell me why he told you to run.'

'He didn't. I was dreaming for a minute.'

'Dreaming my arse. Sod this. I'm going to have a drink. Would you like one?'

'No thanks. When will your parents be back?'

'No telling. Once they get on that golf course, they could be away for ages. Why do you ask?'

'I was thinking of cooking something for dinner.'

'Ye Gods! Don't tell me. You're a bloody Cordon Bleu chef as well as everything else.'

'Why do you dislike me?'

'I don't. I dislike the fact that you have something I want and can never have.'

'Peter?'

'No. Fucking Santa Claus! Of course Peter.'

'Can't you be happy for him?'

'I'm trying. Look, just ignore me. I'm a miserable cow. Come on. I'll show you were everything is in the kitchen.'

Surprisingly, they got on well after that. Jenny gave Riona a tour of her wardrobe. She was always buying new things. They agreed to try and persuade Peter to let them go shopping soon so that Riona could get some new clothes. She'd had to be selective with her packing when she left Ulster. Then they both went into the kitchen and Riona educated Jenny is the mystery of cooking quick, tasty food.

Peter returned from his tour of the grounds to the sound of laughing and giggling in the kitchen. 'Oh now look. Here's a tall dark stranger come to ravish us' Jenny cried out.

'If anyone came to ravish you, you'd run towards him. Not away.'

'You see, Riona? That's how my darling brother talks to me. Listen Peter, this girl of yours has hardly any clothes with her. Would you please let us go and do some shopping tomorrow? If you do, she promises to get some seriously sexy lingerie for you to tear off of her.'

'It should be alright. I'll come with you.'

'Oh no. You'd spoil it. You're so impatient. Surely the danger's passed now? You can't keep a lovely girl like Riona buried away here forever.'

'Ok then. If that's what you want, Riona?'

'It would be nice to get out for a while and I do need some new clothes and girly things.'

'Ok. I'll give you my credit card but whatever you do, don't give it to this minx. She'd have me bankrupted. Something smells nice. What is it?'

'It's a mousaka that I made for you.' Jenny said.

'Yeah right. Ask a silly question..'

'No, it's true' Riona said, 'we made it together, and now Jenny knows how to do it on her own.'

'Oh yes. I can do it on my own, but I'd much rather a man did it for me.' She said, with a wicked grin.

'Jenny, you're so crude. Dad should have spanked you when you were little. Too late now, you're beyond redemption.'

'Oh I don't know. A good spanking now and then might help. Of course, it would depend who was doing the spanking.'

'No. I have a better idea.'

'You wouldn't.'

'Oh yes, I would.'

He grabbed hold of her and tickled her. In no time at all, she was a quivering wreck, begging for mercy. 'Do you promise to behave.' He demanded.

'I do, I do,' she pleaded. 'I'll be good. Just don't tickle me anymore.' Relenting, he helped her up off the floor.

Sat around the table to a meal that they'd both prepared, Jenny asked, 'What were the first words you spoke to Riona? Riona, no cheating. Let's see if he can remember without your help.'

'I can't remember.'

'Was it 'run'?'

'I shouldn't have thought so.' He said, carrying on with his meal.

'Mm. The mystery deepens. I'm going to have a bath. Will you come up and do my back, Peter?'

'No Jenny, I won't. What mystery?'

'Indeed! What mystery. Anyway, you bathed me the other day, so why not? Oh right, that was before Riona arrived.' She laughed as she left the room.

'Is it true?'

'What? That I scrubbed her back? Yes it's true. We've seen each other naked since we were children.'

'You're not children now and you should know that she's in love with you.'

'Don't be daft. She's my sister.'

'No darling, she's not. I just don't want to see her hurt. Or you.'

'You're worrying over nothing. She's a sensible girl under all that bravado. That was a lovely meal. Shall we take the remains of this wine up to our room? I've been thinking of you all day. I want to take you upstairs and take that lovely dress off of you.'

'Oh?' She said, smiling. 'and then what would you do?'

'Well, you haven't got a bra on, so I would tease your nipples till they were proud and standing up.'

'Peter, please,' she said, in a pleading voice, 'let's go up and do it. You've got me all hot and bothered!'

They had a good day in Exeter. They'd visited just about every women's fashion shop and shoe shops in town. They relaxed in a cafe with coffee and pastries.

'Tell me about Spike.'

'Why?' Jenny grinned, 'do you fancy him?'

'No, he just doesn't seem the type to be a farm labourer. How long as he worked for you?'

'Not long. About three months. We put a notice in the local shop. He saw it and applied for the job. I did the interview and guess what? He passed.' She let out a peal of laughter, 'and I've got to tell you, it's not just labouring he's good at.'

'Tell me about you?'

'You already know about me. I was fostered and then adopted by Eveline and John.'

'And what do you do on the farm?'

'Just about everything. We have some other helpers but we don't need them at this time of the year.'

'So, if you've only had Spike for a few months, how come he's not been released like the other workers?'

'Is that a serious question?' she asked with a laugh. 'I told you, I run the farm. Now, try to imagine why I didn't release Spike.'

'Ah.'

'Precisely. Look, I'm sorry I had a go at you yesterday. If you want the truth, it gets a bit lonely sometimes. It's really nice to have another girl to talk to for a change. And in spite of what it looks like, I do like you.'

'That's ok,' Riona said, 'I like you too.' They touched hands briefly.

'Right. I think we've done just about all the decent shops in Exeter, are you ok or do you want to continue?'

'No. I'm fine. Let's go home.

Terri was getting ever more frustrated. The workman opposite had gone now. But none of the possible targets were ever around on their own. The one called Spike came in on his own some times, but she was wary of him. There was something about him. He was a big powerful man. That didn't worry her. She'd had big powerful men at her feet, begging for mercy many times before, but he looked as though he might be a handful.

She had to go into Exeter and that was causing her heart to beat faster. She'd been sent a text message that a meeting was vital as instructions had been changed. It wasn't the change of instructions that was exciting her. Her controller, Natalya, had been her lover almost from the first day she'd thrown in her lot with the IRA. When it was a question of duty, Natalya was rigid in her role, but outside of duty, their love was as strong as any heterosexual love affair could be. Just seeing Natalya would be a bonus. If they managed to have some time for themselves, well that would be an ever bigger bonus.

She had a shower and checked her wardrobe. Her choice was limited. In her job you didn't carry excessive baggage. She settled on the only decent lingerie she had, black panties and a matching bra that supported, and enhanced her more than adequate bust. This, and a blue dress with a hemline that left little to the imagination, would have to do. She did have a pair of strappy sandals which would suit the occasion.

She looked at herself in the mirror and was surprised at how well she'd scrubbed up. The minimum amount of makeup sufficed and she was ready to face Exeter's finest.

The Railway Hotel was a lot posher than its name suggested. Her Peugeot looked a bit out of place among the more upmarket vehicles in the car park. 'Hi, I'm here to visit Ms.Kominsky'

'Certainly Madame. You're expected. Please go straight up. It's room 214 on the second floor. The lift is just over there.' Terri stopped for just a moment in front of 214, anticipating the sheer joy of seeing Natalya again. Finally, she entered and was swept up into the arms of the person she'd been missing so much. Enfolded in her arms, she placed her hands on Natalya's cheeks and smiled. Their lips met and the lovely softness of their touch was only eclipsed when their tongues met and danced together. She felt Natalya's hands on her bottom and returned the compliment.

'My darling Pushka, you look so beautiful, and such a lovely little dress. A pity we shall have to take it off. But first I must give you a drink,' In bed, Natalya said, 'There's been a slight change of plan. You have two targets now. You must take our this SAS man, Peter Walker, as well as the girl. Can you do that?'

'Of course. No problem at all.'

'You're so confident, that's what I love about you. Now, business is finished and it's time for us to enjoy ourselves,' she said, picking something up from the bedside table.

'What's that?' Terri asked, smiling.

'It's honey. Not just any honey. This is pure honey and how apt is that for my darling Terri?' She squeezed the container until a small globule of honey appeared which she carefully brushed onto Terri's engorged nipples. She then sucked gently, gradually licking up the honey and, at the same time, leaving Terri whimpering with the sensual feelings invading her body. Her belly button got similar treatment. Natalya gently teased her legs apart and at the first touch of her fingers, Terri orgasmed for the first time. She watched, jaw clenched, as Natalya gently rubbed honey around her pussy and inner thighs. She cried out meaningless words as Natalya's tongue licked gently. When Natalya paused, she thrust her thighs up in frustration.'

Natalya laughed, and said, 'What's up, my little Pushka? Do you want more?'

'Please, please...' Terri gasped, her body thrashing from side to side. Her desperate pleas were answered. She lost count of how many times she'd orgasmed. But now she decided she wanted take Natalya to the same heights she'd been taken to. Natalya's breasts were larger than her own and she was in heaven having been let loose on them.

Afterwards, they lay side by side, holding hands. 'Can we get together for a while when I've finished this job?' Terri asked.

'Of course. It's sorted. We'll get off to the States for a while. Live it up till your next job.'

'I'm retiring. We can be together all the time.'

'My beautiful Terri, I've heard that so many times. You'll never retire. I love you dearly, but let's be realistic -- you enjoy your job. You enjoy killing. I wished it wasn't so, but it is.'

'I love you Natalya, I'll do anything to be with you all the time.'

'And I love you. We'll see what happens after you've finished this job. Now, I have some more honey here and I seem to remember there was a particular place...yes, yes,' she laughed as Terri curled over and moaned. 'That's the spot,' she said, coating the area with honey, before dipping her head between Terri's thighs.

Chapter 5

'Peter?'

'Yes, love?'

'Can we go somewhere?'

'What's wrong, are you getting restless, darling?'

'Just a bit. It's stifling staying here all the time. I know we have to be careful, but couldn't we go out from time to time? You don't think you're being too cautious?'

'No, love, I don't. But I'll tell you what, if nothing happens in the next couple of days, we'll get something together. Perhaps go to Spain or somewhere like that.'

'That would be lovely,' she said, putting her arms around him and kissing him. She couldn't believe how lucky she'd been. Meeting such a nice considerate person and falling in love with him. It was like a fairy tale.

'Come on, you two. It's like watching two rabbits eyeing each other up. If you don't stop it, I'll pour a bucket of water over the pair of you,' Jenny said, sitting down beside them. Riona poked her tongue out at her and Peter said, 'Your just jealous.'

'You're dead right there, brother. You'd think a girl like me would have no trouble finding a man when she wanted him, wouldn't you?'

'What about Spike?'

You know something, my darling Peter? You're right. Maybe I've been looking for something that's been right under my nose all along.' She kissed Peter and sashayed off to find Spike.

The SAS teach their men many secrets. Some of them quite deadly. But they also teach observation. It was just a glance -- a face seen in the crowd. Momentarily ignored by the memory. But suddenly that face brought up a terrible vision. This face, the one he'd caught a glimpse of in a crowd, brought back memories of death and destruction. He searched all over for that vision, but it was gone. Perhaps he'd been wrong, but he didn't thinks so. He trusted his feelings and he suddenly felt terribly afraid. Not for himself, but for someone who'd become so dear to him.