English 101 Ch. 02

Story Info
A continuing love story of domination and submission.
2.7k words
4.52
50.7k
29
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 12/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,788 Followers

Nancy "Karen" Lyman was the first woman I ever fucked. I'd had sex with several other girls, but never with someone older than me—and married. Since seducing me—well, actually I seduced her with a ten-page paper she'd assigned me on the person I'd most like to meet—we'd managed to get together for she liked to call "rough sex" about twice a month. Her husband, a successful architect, traveled a lot and whenever he was out of town, Karen would use our code to signal me what day and time to meet her at her home.

Although I'd never even heard of "rough sex" before, the concept intrigued me and I found myself looking forward to the lovemaking session that were more like bouts of legalized torture as Mrs. Lyman begged me to choke, spank, and humiliate her verbally. After our last meeting, I decided to educate myself on the topic and found myself in the seediest part of Seattle's Capitol Hill district in an adult bookstore. Since this was before the days of the internet, it was as simple as "Googling" a subject and finding endless information complete with photos and videos to explain it from soup to nuts.

After wandering through the endless maze of video cassettes, dildos, and other sex toys, the first book I saw caught my attention. On the cover was a man holding a leather leash in his hand which was attached to the ring on a beautiful woman's collar. Her hands were tied behind her back and she was on her knees looking up at the man whose back was turned toward me. The title was "The Joys of Domination and Submission" and was in a section entitled "BDSM." I'd never heard that acronym either, but as I reached for the book I determined to find out not only what it meant, but to learn everything I could about this strangely erotic new topic.

As most anyone would do, I flipped immediately to the photo section in the middle where some 30 black and white pictures told me as much as the rest of the book was. I was enthralled as I watched the man on the front cover take this woman from what I learned was called a "vanilla" lifestyle into the world of Bondage, Discipline, Sadism, and Masochism. I learned within minutes that was a "top", someone who preferred to dominate and control the relationship as opposed to a submissive "bottom." I felt a wave of panic as I wondered if Karen might actually be a top, as well. I was relieved to learn some people were "switches" and could be comfortable role playing either side. I also knew instinctively that could never be me. The thought of a woman telling me what to do was unthinkable while the power of controlling her was alluring beyond words.

My cock was rock hard as I quietly paid for the book and went outside to my car where I began reading in earnest. I was taken by all of the possibilities that existed for any two (or more) people willing to engage in this kind of lifestyle. At this point, the concept of "ownership" interested me most. I found myself flipping through pages to find out all I could about how to initiate a master/slave relationship and actually came in my jeans when I read about collaring a slave. I was so caught up in what I was reading that I was unaware of anyone or anything around me as I sheepishly reached for some Kleenex tissues to clean up my mess.

Cumming broke the spell long enough for me to drive back home and recharge my batteries in time to do some reading. I decided I could learn the details as I went along knowing all I needed to do was listen to myself to find out where I wanted this to take me. I didn't have to understand everything today or even this month. I just needed to know what I wanted to do next. I did...

I made the decision to first of all take control of the relationship. As with the original assignment, the worst that could happen is being told, "I can't take those kinds of risks. I have to know he'll be out of town and that it's safe." That wasn't good enough for me anymore and if I couldn't make Karen my slave, I'd find a woman I could. I had no doubt about my ability to attract girls or women and I was determined to have my own slave at some point in the near future. With that in mind, I left the house again to find the perfect collars with which to bind my property.

I drove all the way back into Seattle to find a suitable first collar and leash at the same store where I'd bought the book. I settled on one that was two inches wide with a series of silver spikes and a large D-ring for attaching her leash. I also knew that for her to be collared 24-7, I'd have to have collars she could wear to work and that meant a stop at the mall to find a handful of chokers that I liked and that could serve as public substitutes for her real leather collar. While I was there, I took notice of several things that made my steel shaft turn into titanium. The most interesting was a leather hood that zipped in the back. I also saw a bustier and hand restraints. "Shit," I said half out loud, "I'm gonna have to pick up some extra hours to pay for all this." Smiling, I knew the overtime would be well worth it.

I found a large selection of chokers at Nordstroms and picked up seven of them—one for each day of the week. I picked out a black one with a black and white cameo with a dog's face on it, a plain dark red one, one that was cream colored and made of silk, along with one that was white with a black pearl mounted on a white background, a powder-blue style with a teardrop pearl, and two others to round out my selection. As I walked through the parking lot toward my car I began to see every attractive woman dressed in leather and wearing my collar. I nearly came again as I slid into the front seat and tossed the plastic shopping bag into the front seat. While I still preferred knit tops and form-fitting sweaters, I knew that all the slaves I'd seen in the book wore leather. Still, I knew that as long as I was her master, she'd wear what I wanted and when I wanted it. Satisfied with the first part of my plan, I headed back home to put phase 2 into action.

School now presented unique challenges. Pretending not to notice the woman I was fucking was an incredibly difficult feat to accomplish. I knew it was equally hard for Karen because she had the added pressures of job loss, divorce, and public humiliation. I smiled as I thought of her secretly getting turned on by the humiliation! I decided that morning I would take charge of the relationship and at the end of English class I waited until everyone left before casually handing Karen a slip of paper that said only "M7p here." That meant tonight in this room at 7pm. It would be dark and the custodians would be finished with their work leaving us alone and giving me time to establish my dominance in this once co-equal relationship.

I returned to campus around 6:50pm and noticed Karen's car still parked where I'd seen it at 2:45 when I left school. I walked past the gym and down the breezeway to her room which faced the athletic field. I saw the lights still on and Karen at her desk grading papers.

"Hi, handsome," she said. "Do you know how crazy dangerous this is? I thought I made it clear that I set the times and places for these meetings. Did you forget that little detail, Cal?"

"Hi to you, too," I said as I approached her desk, took her hand, lifted her up, and kissed her deeply and passionately letting my rock-hard cock push up against her hips. "Miss me?" I teased.

"You know I did but we can not do this, Cal. Not now. Not ever. This puts me at risk and..."

"Be quiet," I told her calmly but firmly. "Sit down." Karen looked stunned and a bit hurt but she did take her seat. "I've learned some things. Things you need to hear and I need to say. I talk. You sit. You listen. Understood?" I said emphasizing the last word to assert my control.

"Understood," she said with an edge to her voice.

"Lose the attitude," I ordered. "Now sit, listen, and learn."

I sat in front of her and looked directly into her eyes as I began. "You are a submissive woman. I am a dominant man."

"Okay, hold it right there," Karen interrupted. "This is..."

"Be quiet, Karen. I'm not asking. I'm telling you and you will obey me. That's the first thing you need to get straight. You are no longer in charge. Of anything. Nothing. I am going to control you and your life from here on out and the sooner you get that through your pretty little head the sooner you can be happy." I noticed her squirm uncomfortably in her chair but the smug look disappeared and a softness took its place.

"What you call 'rough sex' is actually a form of sado-masochism. You see, you've been a good teacher. You've instilled a desire to learn in me and I've been learning—a lot. While I'm no expert—yet—I have gained a huge amount of understanding about what this entails and what it means to me. What's most important to me, to us, is that you understand why this is important to you. You may not understand this yet, but you need to be controlled. You need to be owned. While you see yourself as a strong, independent woman, your innermost need is to surrender yourself to a strong, powerful man whom you trust. Someone who knows how to hurt you without ever actually hurting you. Your words. Remember?"

Karen nodded and averted her eyes, a strong signal that my message was connecting. "Deep down, you crave the security that comes from giving up control to someone else. Someone who understands your deepest needs and who will ensure they're met which will, in turn, meet his deepest needs."

I reached into the backpack I brought with me and removed the chokers and the leather collar. "You see these?" Again, she nodded. Barely. I heard her breathing grow deep as I paused and the room fell silent. "Excited?" I teased? Again, a nod of the head. "I asked you a question, slave. You will respond with an answer."

"Yes," she said, her voice croaking with hoarsness.

"Good. And from now on, you'll respond with 'yes, master. Is that clear, slave?" I added.

"Yes, ... master," Karen said, her voiced now choked with emotion.

I held up the leather collar with the spikes and the D-ring and then the leather leash I'd purchased for her. "This is for you," I explained showing her the collar. "By allowing me to place this around your neck, you are signifying your willing submission to my will. You are also saying you give up your right to have your own will within the bounds of our relationship. That means you trust me enough to know that while I will set the limits in such a way as to make me happy, I will never do anything to jeopardize our relationship or your career. Do you understand and do you voluntarily agree to submit to me as your lord and master, Karen Lyman?"

Her body was visibly shaking now and her hands were trembling as she whispered, "Yes, master. I do."

"Then kneel before me and bow your bare neck so that I may collar you and thereby own you." Karen immediately complied and got on her knees. As she began to look up, I said, "Eye contact is forbidden unless demanded. Do as you were told." She bowed her head silently as I took the leather collar and slipped it under her neck and around it then tightened it to the point where it was snug while still allowing her to breathe." Once it was snugly in place I said, "Look at your master, slave." Karen lifted her head and as our eyes met I could see the love and devotion in her eyes. "You are now my property. I own you and will do with you as I please. Look here."

I picked up the chokers and told her, "When we're not alone, you will still be collared at all times unless you are in the shower. There will be NO other excetions—ever. These will substitute for your real collar when wearing it would create 'difficulties.' They are as pretty as you and must never be taken off except as I have explained. Is that clear?"

"Yes, master. It's all clear. And master, my I speak?"

"I'm pleased you understand the need to ask before speaking. Yes, you may."

"Thank you. I don't understand all of this either but I am more excited and more hopeful than I have ever been in my life. I am so happy to be your slave and I promise to do everything possible to make you proud of me."

"Good girl," I told her as I stroked her face and hair. "Now show me. Suck my cock, bitch." Karen hungrily unbuttoned my jeans and took my hard shaft into her mouth. "Look at me," I ordered as her eyes met mine. "This is how sluts get rewarded. Good girls get cock. Bad girls get punished. You should know that I will be as quick to punish as I will reward." I heard her groan with pleasure as she took me to the hilt, gagging and choking as she came up for air. In moments I exploded filling her mouth with hot, sticky cum.

"Stand, slave." Karen obeyed. "You may call time out any time you feel threatened and stop our play. You need to decide on a 'safe word' to use but use it judiciously and only when absolutely essential. Understand? Otherwise, any time we're alone, you will assume the role of slave without exception. If, at any time, you decide this is not for you, you may return your collar to me but you may only do that once. Do you have any questions, slave?"

"No, master. I understand everything and will do exactly as you've instructed me."

"Then replace your leather collar with a choker of your choosing then sit back down and masturbate in front of me. You need to be able to relieve the pressure that's clearly built up inside of you. You won't be treated to my cock tonight, but I will allow you this release because I am a benevolent master."

Karen chose the cream-colored choker and fastened around her neck after I removed the leather collar as she was never permitted to so herself. She then took her seat, lifted her skirt, lowered her panties, and began to slide her index finger around the head of her swollen clit. In less than two minutes she was bucking wildly and her moans turned to shrieks of joy and a small amount of fluid shot out of her dripping pussy.

"Satisfied, slave?" I asked wickedly.

"Oh, yes, master. Never more so. Thank you so much for loving me enough to own me."

"I do love you, Karen. I will never say that to you again, though. I will only show it through strength and power. From that, you may know that I love you like no other. Now pull up your panties, take your chokers, and go home to await further instruction."

As I drove home, I was rock hard again thinking of all the many ways I could show my "love" for Karen Lyman. One of them included buying a leather paddle I'd seen at the book store. That seemed like the next logical step in building my first slave-master relationship.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,788 Followers