English 101 Ch. 03

Story Info
A continuing love story of domination and submission.
2.7k words
4.49
40.6k
31
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 12/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,789 Followers

I left school that day and drove back to the adult book store in Seattle. On the drive, I settled on the leather paddle I'd seen earlier, but changed my mind when I saw what I learned is a riding crop. I was instantly hard thinking how disciplining my slave (and leaving a visible mark for her husband to see) would not only turn me on but excite her, as well. I had enough money to buy an inexpensive pair of leather hand restraints but had to pass on the more expensive pair I really wanted. These, along with a cheap blindfold, would do for now. Besides, if I decided they were that important, I'd simply order Karen to pay for them and that would be that. The thought of also financially controlling her brought yet another smile to my face.

The dynamic at school changed markedly the next day. "Mrs. Lyman" no longer looked me directly in the eye yet called on me every time I raised my hand no matter who else was talking or what was going on. I was even more pleased to see her wearing the white choker with the off-white pearl along with a pretty, long-sleeved sweater and short skirt. I'd made it clear I expected her to expand her wardrobe to include the skirts and sweaters I preferred. I felt my cock fill with fresh blood when I anticipated her obedient reaction to throw away one expensive dress after another as I revealed my dislike for them. Pantsuits? All soon to be gone. Flat shoes? In the trash. Only heels 3" or higher would be permitted and I decided right there I'd make her wear her in a bun unless we were together when it would be worn long and silky.

As I turned in my assignment, I penciled "Sa 7" in the upper right hand corner signifying when we would meet. I noticed the alarm in her eyes as she looked at the instructions as she sat silently at her desk as the other students filed out. "Is there a problem, slave?" I asked as the last person left.

"Master, my husband will be home this weekend," she said while continuing to look down at the stack of papers on her desk."

"Then that'll be your loss," I informed her. "You won't have the opportunity to be restrained with the new 'cuffs' I bought." I watched her tense with frustration and anticipation as I added, "That also means there won't be any new welt on your soft ass from the riding crop I picked up to discipline you with." I heard her gasp as she inhaled sharply.

"Master, I'll figure something out. I promise. Please, please come to my house and have your way with me. Nothing could be worse than the pain of not feeling the love of your discipline."

I smiled. Kids from her next class were trickling in as I quietly said, "Good girl. I will reward your loyalty. You will lucky to be able to sit down Monday after the beating your soft ass is going to take. Even walking may prove difficult after the repeated pounding I'm going to give your sweet pussy." I heard her purr softly and bent down to ask, "Are you wet, slave?"

"Yes, master. I'm drenched."

"You may look at me. When you do, smile and wish me a good weekend." Karen obediently raised her head, turned toward me and said, "Have a good weekend, Cal. I'll see you soon?" I smiled a devilish smile and walked away.

I read as much as I could find on master-slave relationships and was finishing a particularly interesting chapter when my other fetish hit me like a bolt of lightning. I was hugely turned on by attractive women who smoked who white-filtered cigarettes. I nearly came in my jeans as I contemplated getting Karen to start smoking for me. I initially dismissed the thought telling myself I was lucky to have found a woman this compliant as my first slave and not to push her to a point where she'd call the entire relationship off. Then again, I'd played some poker with my dad and his friends and I was familiar with concepts like "all in" and decided I'd at least make a large "continuation bet" before going all in with a demand she become a smoker. Perhaps just enough to turn me on by watching her would be enough. Then again...

As I got ready for our date I dressed in a clean pair of Levis, a dark red tee shirt, and the black leather jacket I'd gotten for my 18th birthday. I combed my thick dark hair and was satisfied with the way the last year of weightlifting had contoured my young body. I wasn't an arrogant guy, but I did finally admit there might be something Karen saw in me that was simply irresistible to a woman her age. Rock-hard abs, softball shoulders, and a thick, wide chest. Below that hung a cock that was at least above average in length and girth and it made sense that this lonely, beautiful woman desperately needed a younger lover to help her recapture her youth. For her, the bonus was finding one who understood her most secret desire to be controlled. "A classic 'win-win' for both of us," I said to myself.

On the way to Karen's home, I wondered how she'd managed to dispose of her husband for the entire evening. I was content with knowing that was HER problem, not mine. As I drove through our small town, I stopped at a convenience store and walked to the counter. This was a place where people I didn't know, and more importantly didn't know me, worked. As I approached the 20-something guy behind the counter he said, "How can I help you?" I looked at the seemingly endless choice of cigarettes behind him before finally replying.

"A pack of Virginia Slim menthol lights, please. Oh, and a white Bic lighter, too." He rang them up, put them in a plastic bag, and handed it to me as he thanked me for my purchase. My heart raced as I imagined Karen dressed in a gorgeous new sweater, short skirt, 4" heels, and jewelry that included her new collar. There were so many options. Would I immediately order her to lift her skirt and leave a bright red welt or would I begin by being gentle? A long, French kiss as a reward for her obedience followed by simply showing her the new restraints was a more appealing option although I reserved the right to use the crop if the urge struck me.

Even more exciting was watching her take a long, white cigarette from the pack and inhale for the first time in her life, knowing I was witnessing the transformation of a lifelong non smoker into a woman who would be addicted to nicotine for the rest of her life. I had to think of something else to fight off the urge to cum from just visualizing all of these new possibilities. What made it even better was knowing Karen was filled with anticipation wondering what I might do to her or require her to do. I'd learned that the most rewarding aspect of a BDSM relationship for the slave was to abandon control of his or her own life and give it up completely to a trusted master. Adrenaline surged through my body as I pulled into her driveway.

I parked in the large garage in the back and hit the garage door opener which quietly engaged pulling the door down behind me. I realized as I opened the door that only her car was parked next to mine which told me she'd found some way to get rid of her husband. I was anxious to learn how she'd accomplished this first task.

I didn't bother knocking as I now owned Karen Lyman and by extension, her house, car, and everything else she'd previously considered hers. I closed the door behind me and walked down the hallway and into the great room where I saw the most exciting and beautiful site I'd yet seen in my life. Karen was kneeling in the middle of the room. Her head was down and her hands were clasped behind her back. I saw that she was wearing a gorgeous black, long-sleeved, rib knit sweater, a tan colored skirt that was about mid-thigh in length, and matching shoes that had what looked to be 4-5" heels. I could also see between her long, silky, cascading hair, the collar and one of the spikes showing through. My cock swelled with anticipation as I walked up to her and spoke.

"Slave. I am pleased. You have done very well. You may look at me as a first reward."

Karen raised her head, her long hair falling back into place around her shoulders. Her eyes met mine and I realized she neither spoke nor smiled. I was pleased. "If you're happy, you may smile to express your feelings."

Karen's eyes lit up and she smiled broadly revealing her beautiful white teeth and her soft, full lips, dark red with lipstick. "How did you get rid of your pathetically weak husband?" I queried.

"I started a fight, Master. I accused him of cheating and after he yelled at me calling me a 'hysterical bitch' I demanded he leave for the weekend." Her eyes danced with pleasure as she finished speaking.

"Again, I am very pleased. Stand up, slave. You will be rewarded." I extended my hand which she took. I helped her rise and noticed her head was slightly bowed as she stood directly in front of me. I ran my hands up and down the material of her sweater and felt my already swollen cock harden like a rock. I ran my hands around her breasts and cupped them firmly. As I did, Karen gasped and moaned softly. I then reached out and lifted her chin and told her to look at me again. She did as she was told as I leaned in to kiss her. Our bodies closed as our arms wrapped around each other while our tongues hungrily explored one another's mouths. I almost came again thinking of how wonderful she would taste after smoking her first cigarette.

I broke the embrace and took her hands and put them behind her back. "Did you enjoy your reward, slave?" I asked as I moved around behind her.

"Yes, master. Very much," she said quietly. "Thank you, sir."

I reached inside my jacket and removed the large bulge that had filled the right side as I told her to give me one of her hands. I heard another audible gasp as I placed the restraint around her left wrist. I roughly grabbed her other hand and secured the right side as I moved up behind her and whispered in her ear, "Does this excite you?"

Her breathing had quickened and she was having trouble speaking. "Yes, master. Very much," was all she could say as her voice cracked. I put my hands on her shoulders and pushed my cock against her restrained hands. I felt her fingers reach for my member as I pushed back.

"Don't think you're getting THAT yet. You've been rewarded for completing your first task and I was very generous in my praise, don't you agree?" I said wickedly as I bit her ear.

Karen winced with pleasure and hoarsely croaked, "Very generous, Master. I am a very lucky slave girl."

"Yes, you are," I reminded her. "Now I'm about to show you how lucky."

I'd also picked up a cheap blindfold which I tied around her eyes as I asked her, "Did you forget something?" I heard her breathing stop as her mind raced.

"Forget, Master?" she asked me with what sounded like genuine foreboding.

"It seems to me you're wearing panties under this skirt. You were told not to do that. Are you in disobedience, slave?" I demanded as I picked up the crop and slapped it on the table next to us.

"Yes, master. I am in disobedience. Please forgive me," she whimpered.

"FORGIVE YOU?" I shouted. "I don't FORGIVE mistakes, Slave," I thundered. "I PUNISH!"

Before she could react, I stepped to her left side, raised her skirt, and brought the crop down sharply on her right ass cheek. The sound of leather striking flesh was new to me and took me by surprise as I watched a large, red spot grow where I'd struck her. Karen yelped but more out of surprise than pain. I could tell by her reaction she approved.

"Remove your panties, NOW!" I ordered. Karen could barely get under her skirt because of the thick restraints but she managed to get her thumbs under the sides of her thong and drop them to her knees. She shook herself hard to get them to fall to her ankles then furiously kicked them off before standing still. I could hear her breathing. Long and deep and quiet as though anticipating another stroke from the crop.

I told her matter-of-factly, "There's no need to anticipate, Slave. Only I know when you'll be punished and I alone will determine when and where you'll be disciplined. Just understand that further disobedience will not be tolerated and will be swiftly dealt with. Do you understand me, bitch?" I quietly but firmly demanded.

"Yes, Master. I understand completely. Thank you for disciplining me," she said as a tear fell from her eye under her blindfold.

"Are you crying, Slave?" I asked her. "Just one stroke and you're emotional as a child?"

"No, Master. I'm just happy. For the first time in my life, I'm truly and genuinely happy."

I walked around in front of her and raised her chin again ordering her to look at me. "You're welcome, Slave. You may kiss me again, but don't get used to too many rewards."

We kissed passionately for over a minute as I eagerly grabbed her tits and squeezed them hard while lowering one hand and using the heel of my palm to press against her cunt. Karen moaned, gasped, and groaned as I ground against her clit through her knit skirt. "Enough," I proclaimed. "My cock demands attention. Suck it and swallow every drop." We'll discuss your future later this evening after all of my needs have been met. If you're a good girl, you may even some of your own taken care of. That will depend on you.

Karen dropped to her knees as I unsheathed my massive organ. She strained to raise up high enough to get her mouth over the tip of my cock as she strained to find it now being able to see. She began taking it hungrily into her warm, wet mouth. "Look at me," I demanded. As she slid back up the length of my shaft, I removed her blindfold and her eyes met mine. I could see pure happiness in her eyes as her head bobbed up and down my cock gagging on it as she strained to take every inch down her throat.

"You need work on learning not to gag. Gagging displeases me." As she worked her tongue and teeth around the tip of my cock, I reached for the crop and popped her hard on her ass through the material of her skirt. I then realized I should have removed it beforehand. That was rooky mistake a more experienced master wouldn't have made and I wouldn't make it again. The welt on her left side was barely visible as I saw later while fucking her hard in her husband's bed. The one on the right, however, was beautiful and would indeed make sitting down at school a painful reminder of how sweet the love of pain could be. I slapped it with my bare hand numerous times as I rode her doggy style knowing the stinging pain was as pleasurable as my thick cock hitting her love button as I plunged in to the hilt.

After pounding her pussy for a full half hour, I came inside her and smiled as I thought of her having her first post-sex cigarette. I was indeed going to go "all in."

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,789 Followers