English Rose Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gojenngo
Gojenngo
763 Followers

Holding himself in check, he deepened the kiss in response to her invitation. Of their own volition, his hands moved from her face and into her hair hearing her gasp in surprise as he released it from its pins and letting it fall. Surprised, he broke the kiss and stared down at her. She had moved closer, pressing their bodies together, but it was the feel of her hair cascading down her back to settle around her waist that caught him unaware. He'd never seen a woman wear her hair so long. He'd always associated long hair with little girls but on her it had the effect of turning her into something exotic. Already he could imagine her lying naked on the bed wearing nothing but all that glorious hair.

Sabrina sighed in relief. Her hair was a source of pride but the weight of it piled and pinned on top of her head tended to give her headaches. She felt his surprise as the mass of dark curls fell down her back; closing her eyes, she couldn't surpress a moan of pleasure as he ran his fingers through her hair, untangling the long locks.

As he reached the ends, his hands slipped from her hair and around her waist. He noted that this time she didn't stiffen at his touch and allowed herself to be drawn closer against his chest. This time he immediately sunk into the kiss, encouraging her to rise up and meet him.

He gave a low moan of satisfaction when he felt her hands move from his forearms to his chest. Resisting the urge to tighten his grip, he nevertheless allowed his hands to travel from her waist, up her back and into the hair and the nape of her neck.

Sabrina felt her head tip back as he plundered her mouth. His lips were firm and she could feel her own lips swelling in response to his attention. As the kiss went on she could feel her fear and apprehension start to fade away. Her body had grown warm, her breasts felt heavy and chafed at the bindings of her corset. Realizing that it would have to be done eventually, she stepped back from his embrace. Turning her back to him, she offered him the long row of buttons to her gown. "Would you undo me?"

For a moment there when she'd stepped from his arms he'd been sure that she'd had enough. With no small amount of disappointment, he prepared to hear a comand for him to leave. So surprised was he at her request to help with her dress that it took him a moment to start on the buttons.

Sabrina caught the front of her dress and held it firmly against her chest as she felt the back loosen and start to part.

"Damn, woman! How many buttons does this thing have?" He asked.

Sabrina gave a nervous laugh at his frustration. "You needed undo them all but could you also undo the ties of my corset?"

Catching a glimpse of the stiff corset under her dress, he felt himself harden. "Not yet," he replied.

Sabrina caught the rough edge of his voice glanced over her shoulder. She could see him staring down into the opening at the back of her dress. Even without the light, she could see desire and noted the tension in his body. In response, her fear flared anew and she couldn't stop herself from stepping away.

At first he didn't say anything, just gave her a moment and then, "I can't help wanting you. You're beautiful and I want to see you standing in nothing but your corset. Just the thought..." He stopped and swallowed against the desire that image brought to life. "You asked me to show you pleasure but I'm a passionate man and it can be raw in its' power. It may be that you need someone that is gentler in their love making then I can be."

"No." Her voice cut through and stopped him. "I want this." To prove the truth of her words, she let go of her dress and allowed it to fall to the floor. Turning back to him, his breath caught in his chest at the sight of her. She stood near the window, a shaft of moonlight falling softly behind her. She wore a short shift that barely brushed the tops of her knees but it was the corset that nearly undid his control.

Cinched tight at the waist it pushed her breast up and forward and accented the flare of her hips. He'd always enjoyed voluptuous women and her generous curves looked inviting. Stepping forward, he wrapped his hands around her waist feeling the tips of his fingers meet at the center of her back. "So small," his whispered in appreciation.

Sabrina shivered under the heat of his gaze but didn't move as his hands circled her waist. Again, she noted that her skin felt stretched tight, her breasts heavy and eager to be free. Still, she was content to let him look at her, some part of her feminine brain enjoying the appreciation in his gaze.

It seemed an eternity before he finally reached for the ties holding the corset together. While she watched, he slowly wrapped the ribbon around and around his fist before pulling it towards him. Sabrina could hear the ribbon as it slid free and a moment later gave a sigh of relief as the pressure holding her eased. He took his time pulling the ribbon through each eyelet until finally the stiff corset fell, joining her dress on the floor.

Having been cinched down tight, the material of her shift clung to her, outlining every curve of her body. He was just about to reach out and touch her when she said, "my turn," and reached for him.

Sabrina found that she couldn't meet his eyes as she went to work on his cravet and coat. It wasn't until she reached for the buttons of his shirt that she risked a quick look up into his face. He was staring down at her, his arms hanging loose at his sides, watching as she undressed him. It was a slightly disconcerning sensation being watched and it caused her to shiver.

She had managed to get one button free when his hand reached up and covered hers, stopping her progress. "I know that I told you we could stop at any time but I fear the further this goes the harder that will be. I don't want to hurt you again or frighten you but you really must understand that once..." he swallowed and cleared his throat, "once we're on that bed and I feel you next to me I don't know if I'll be able to stop."

"Do you want to stop?" She asked.

"Lord, no." He groaned.

"Neither do I," she whispered and went back to work on his buttons. Finally the last button was undone. Sabrina slid her hands inside the fabric of his shirt and laid them lightly on his chest. His skin was smooth beneath her palms and radiated heat. Without lifting her hands, she slid them across his chest and up over his shoulders pushing the material out of her way as she went. She couldn't help a gasp of surprise at the first sight of him standing shirtless in front of her.

He thought he might expire on the spot. Her hands moved with feather softness across his skin leaving behind trails of heat. Everywhere she touched him his skin grew taunt and he couldn't stop the shiver of pleasure that passed through him. It had been years since such a simple caress had such a profound effect on him.

With the tips of her fingers, Sabrina traced the contours of his chest, followed the lines of his ribs and circled his naval. She noted the light dusting of hair and followed it to where it disappeared at the top of his breeches.

He was hard and aching, surprised that he hadn't already burst through the front of his pants when he felt her reach to release him. Quickly, he caught her hand and pressed it to his stomach. "Not yet," he said.

Sabrina nodded, her eyes going wide with surprise as he knelt down before her. Suddenly she found herself staring down at him while he stared at her breasts. As she watched, he slowly untied the front of her shift and pushed it off her shoulders, for the first time baring her completely.

The urge to cover herself was quickly forgotten at the feel of his hands cupping her breasts. She remembered the humiliation she had felt before as he gently rolled her nipples between his fingers. Quickly, she pushed the image away and focused on the here and now.

In the here and now he was doing some wonderful things to her body. His lips had replaced his fingers on one of her breasts and he was sucking the nipple deep into the heat of his mouth. At the same time, he reached around with both hands and sliding them up the backs of her thighs gently cradled her backside.

Realizing that she could, Sabrina settled her weight more firmly in his hands and let her head fall back. His mouth continued to suckle at her breasts before moving to trail a line of light kisses down her stomach.

He marveled at the gentle swell of her stomach before following the dip of her pelvis. Before she could even begin to guess at his intent he shouldered her thighs apart and set his mouth to the heat between her legs.

Sabrina gasped in surprise and instinctively tried to close her legs. His hands on her buttocks kept her from moving away and in the end she was forced to accept the assult his mouth was having on her senses. A part of her recognized the indecency of their positions but the rest of her didn't care. His mouth had gone to the core of her being, a place that had long since started to throb and ache. Trying to move closer, Sabrina tangled her fist in his hair and tilted her hips.

He couldn't stop a chuckled of male satisfaction at her response. He had been relieved to find her wet and swollen, a sure sign that despite the events of the night before she was coming to find pleasure.

With her more firmly settled in his hands, he let himself explore. Her netherlips were slick and swollen, parting slightly to reveal the pearl of her pleasure. Licking gently, he felt her throb against his tongue and heard her gasp of pleasure. For several moments he licked and laved at her, collection her juices upon his tongue and letting her flavor burst in his mouth. It wasn't until he actually heard her whimper above him that he took her pearl more firmly into his mouth and sucked.

Sabrina threw her head back and cried out as her body shattered. His mouth and tongue had wound her tight until she could no longer control her body's movements. At the same time, his hands held her firmly in place, setting the pace and refusing to be rushed. Finally, in frustration she had whimpered out a plea.

He held her tight against his mouth until the last spasm of pleasure had past. He could feel her legs start to tremble and stood up just in time to catch her in his arms as she collapsed. In two strides he was across the room, laying her down on the bed and covering her with his body.

The crushing weight of him broke through the pleasant haze of her release and Sabrina started to struggle. Quickly, he rolled over onto his back, stretching her out on top of him. "Shhh..." He sought to calm her with his hands, gently caressing them down her back, careful to let her know that she was free to move away from him at any time. Within moments she lay quiet upon him.

Despite his own fierce desire he was content. He let himself explore the contoures of her back as well as wind long locks of her hair around his fist. The moment drew out, the night became quiet and calm and he thought perhaps she had fallen asleep. He contented himself with the knowledge that he had shown her that passion could lead to pleasure and hoped that some day she would seek more out for herself.

"Thank you."

He looked down and found that she was staring up at him. The darkness prevented him from seeing the expression on her face but he sensed that she was at peace. "You're welcome," he said and couldn't help smiling. "There's more, if you'd like or we can stop now."

"I thought you said you wouldn't be able to stop once we were on the bed." She reminded him.

He shrugged, "I was wrong. That's not to say I wouldn't like more," he shifted just enough so that she could feel the length of his arousal pressing up against her. "But I'm satisfied that you were able to enjoy yourself. You were able to enjoy yourself?" He couldn't keep a twinge of doubt from his voice.

"I did, very much. It's just..." she broke off and considered how to tell him. "I don't know if I can do anymore. I want to but the thought of you on top of me..." she broke off.

He understood, remember her struggles when he'd first laid down with her. "Well then," he said, keeping his tone light. "There's no problem."

"There's not?"

"Nope, you'll be on top," he said matter of factly.

"How is that...? Oh!" Sabrina couldn't help but be surprised as his hands slid down the backs of her thighs and grabbed her behind the knees.

Watching her face, wishing he could see her expression, he pulled her knees up until she straddled his hips. "Now, sit back," he ordered and groaned when she complied.

Comprehension bloomed as she felt the length of him pressed firmly between her thighs. He was long and thick and she could feel her body pulsing against him. Forgetting last night, she asked, "will you fit?"

"Oh yes," he whispered. Grabbing her by the hips he helped her to rise up and then guided himself to her entrance. It was the hardest thing he'd ever done but he forced himself to let go, leaving her to hover above him. "Whenever you're ready," he said and waited.

Sabrina stared down at him. She could feel him poised at the entrance to her body, knew that all she had to do was lower herself onto him but for a moment she sat frozen. This was it, the last chance to change her mind before she did something irrevocable. If she lowered herself, took him into her body, then she would be actively participating in her own downfall. Her body throbbed, warring with memories from the night before, the pleasure she was feeling contrasting sharply with the pain. In that moment she knew there was no turning back.

Slowly Sabrina lowered herself feeling herself stretch to accommodate him. She was prepared for pain that never came, she wasn't prepared for the sensation of being filled or for the pleasure that came as he thrust up to meet her.

He tried to hold still, tried to give her time to lower herself completely but the feel of her surrounding him was too much. He needed to be buried deep inside of her and couldn't stop his hips from rising off the bed.

They both moaned as their bodies met and for the space of a heartbeat neither one of them moved. Staring down at him, Sabrina wished she could see his face, wondered at the man that had caused her such pain and then brought her such pleasure. Then the moment passed and her body started to move.

Something instinctual drove her, guided her movements as she rode him. She braced her hands on his chest and used them to help raise and lower herself. She wondered at the feel of him sliding in and out of her body, each stroke filling her. After a moment she felt his hands on her hips, this time guiding her in a new rhythm.

He groaned as she followed his lead and started rocking back and forth. This position would do more for her pleasure and help him to last longer. Even still, wrapped in her moist heat as he was he didn't think he'd be able to take much more.

Sabrina could feel his tension beneath her and sensed that there was something more. "What is it?" She asked. She saw him shake his head, his fingers digging deeper where they continued to grip her hips. "Tell me."

"Oh God, woman," he struggled against his rising need. "Already you tempt me."

"To what?" Her own tension mounting, Sabrina sensed that her release, their release was just out of reach.

His voice came out in a growl, "It's all I can do not to flip you over onto your back and pound myself into you."

Sabrina was reminded of his earlier comment about being a passionate lover, less gentle then someone else might be. She was also reminded of the panic she felt when he'd pressed her into the mattress. Could she put herself in such a position willingly? Just then he thrust up to meet her and she sensed the power being leashed. "Do it," she said.

He shuddered in response to her whispered words and felt his control slip. Without giving her a chance to change her mind, he reared up, wrapped his arms around her waist and rolled them over. Not giving her time to panic, he braced himself on his arms taking as much of his weight off of her as possible and started moving.

Sabrina felt a flash of panic and then it was gone, all that was left was the feel of him moving above her. Instantly, she understood the difference between her long, slow ride and the driving force of his thrusts. While she could use her body to tease, drawing out the moment and building up the tension, his was designed for power, sending them over that edge and shattering them both.

They lay quietly in the aftermath. He'd been careful to roll over onto his back and avoid pinning her beneath him. Surprisingly, she'd rolled with him and tucked her head under his chin. His skin started to cool and he noted that the fire was almost completely out. Carefully, he pulled the blankets up over them and ordered her to sleep. Sometime during the night he woke her with his love making. Afterwards, he ordered wine, made love to her again and then waited for her to fall asleep.

As light lit the room, he stood beside her bed fully clothed and watched her sleep. He had no fear of her waking, he had added a bit of laudanum to her wine to ensure she slept. After last night he had decided that he could no longer keep her there, not without risking her finding out who he was.

Sabrina woke a day later in her own bed, her maid moving quietly about the. "Good morning, my lady. Your father would like to see you."

"Thank you, Tilly. I won't be needing any help this morning." Sabrina waited until Tilly had left the room before sliding out of bed. She had no memory of getting home, the last thing she remembered was curling up beside him. Sliping out of her nightgown, Sabrina went to stand before the mirror. There was evidence from the past few days all over her body. She could see where his fingers had left bruises on her hips and there was a distinct bite mark at the top of one breast. Flushing slightly, she remembered how she'd asked him not to hold back during the last of their love making.

Turning from the mirror, Sabrina wondered at the emotional place she now found herself. While she'd left childhood behind she couldn't step fully into womanhood. For now, she would remain in her father's home, nolonger a child but with no life of her own.

Distracted by her thoughts, Sabrina dressed quickly before making her way to her father's study. She gave a nod of thanks at the footman that opened the doors and stepped inside her father's domain. It was evident that this was where he oversaw the running of their vast estate with its' dark wood, worn leather a slightly stale cigar smoke.

A handsome man in his mid fifties, Jonathan looked up and smiled in relief at seeing his daughter. "Sabrina," he said in greeting. Quickly, he stood and walked around the desk to greet her.

Sabrina stopped short at the look of care and concern on her father's face. Immediately, guilt over the past few days washed over her causing her to take a step back.

Her sudden retreat caught him off guard and Jonathan found himself at a loss as to how to proceed. Indicating the chair in front of his desk, he asked, "Would you care to sit down?"

"Thank you." Sabrina stepped past her father and sat. Keeping her eyes on him, she watched as he circled around his desk and took a seat across from her.

"How are you feeling?" He asked quietly.

Sabrina gave him what she hoped was a reassuring smile. "I'm fine, and you?"

"Fine, fine, your mother and I are both fine." Uncomfortable, Jonathan suddenly realized that he should have allowed his wife to have this conversation with Sabrina. She had suggested as much but he had felt confident in his ability to deal with his daughter's trauma as well as finding out who was to blame.

Clearing his throat, he asked, "do you feel like talking about it?" Immediately, he regretted his haste in asking as he watched his normally open, carefree daughter shut down.

Gojenngo
Gojenngo
763 Followers