English Teacher Ch. 02

Story Info
He took her again.
2.3k words
4.49
276.4k
43

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,833 Followers

Gwen, the high school English teacher had been a good fuck. Not as much play as I had hoped, but still I got to empty my nut sac in her tight pussy. I felt that she had really wanted my advances. She put up a good front, but now it was time to do her again. I wanted to feel myself buried in her ass. She had moaned deeply, just thinking about me ravaging her cunt and ass again.

Gwen had asked me to her place, to avoid being seen in public and available to answer in the case the school called her. I followed my instincts. I could tell she wanted sex, but used my being married as an excuse not to unzip me and blow my big cock. I had her over the back of her couch the first time. Now, after she had rubbed my cock all over her wet cunt, she wanted more. I just knew she was fantasizing about me doing her ass. My cock chubbed again.

With her naked body sitting on my lap, I felt her tremble as my hand moved down her torso. I reached into the depths of her cunt. I fingered her clit, rubbing it back and forth. I pressed hard, sending jolts of body electricity through her body. She kissed me hard, exploring my mouth with her tongue. Leaning back, her tits were there for me to see and bite. As my fingers buried themselves in her cunt, I leaned to her tits, sucking one of the stiff pink nipples into my mouth. Hard, extended, the nipple held its’ firmness between my teeth. I pulled on her nipple, holding it firmly between my teeth, stretching the tit out towards me. I flicked the nipple back and forth with my tongue. Her hands, clasped behind my neck, pulled my head toward her tit. I sucked more into my mouth.

I drove two of my fingers deep into her cunt. Her legs spread wide as she straddled me. She began to hump my fingers, tipping her crotch back and forth, trying to capture my fingers deep in her cunt.

“You fucking bastard, oh shit,” she blurted. “No, do not do this to me,” she continued. I pumped her cunt hard, making squishy noises.

“Get off me cunt! I want you to suck my cock! Now!” I told her. I pushed her away from me, sliding her to the floor. I grabbed her by the hair. She arose to her knees, leaning down to my cock as I forcibly directed her head. She grabbed my cock. Her lips slid along my flaccid cock, down to my balls. Her tongue extended out of her mouth, bathing my balls. “Taste your cunt juice?” I asked her. “Suck me,” I instructed her. Her lips parted, she directed my cock into her waiting mouth. Being half hard, she was able to get completely down on me. As she sucked me, she pulled up on my cock, milking me into her waiting mouth. She groaned over and over. She began sucking with abandon. I began to stiffen again.

As my cock stiffened, it got harder and harder for Gwen to get me down her throat. She had not had a cock the size of mine often. As I pushed her down my cock, she gagged and pulled back off me. A tear appeared in her eye. “Gwen, I want you to suck it down your throat. I want you to drive all of it in. Relax your throat. Do it again!” I commanded.

“Yes, yes,” Gwen replied. She licked the head, up and down the sides of my cock. Grabbing my cock again, covering the head with her lips, she moved forward. Inch by inch disappeared. She watched me watch her. I pulled her head down again. She hesitated, I relaxed my grip on the back of her head. She pulled off, took a big breath, and started down again.

“Come on cunt, slide my cock down your throat,” I said. She looked determined this time. She tilted her face down, lowered the angle of my cock, and pulled forward. She hit the back of her throat, hesitated, and pushed forward. Her throat opened, allowing my monstrous cock to slide deep down her throat. She gleefully made noise, groaning deep in her throat. She turned her head so I could see her. Her eyes twinkled. A deep guttural moan vibrated around my cock. She gobbled more, driving it down again. Hard sucking, she reached and pulled me even deeper. I fucked her face hard, driving my cock until she had to pull off to breathe. She quickly impaled herself again.

“Baby, great head!” I told her. She smiled impaled on my cock. “I want to make you cum Baby,” I continued. “Let’s go to your room.”

She pulled off my cock reluctantly. Catching her breath, she volunteered “God damn you! I need your cock.” She stood and quickly led me to her bedroom. Once there, she jumped down on the bed, rolled over to her back and stretched her arms to me. “Don’t hurt me,” she stated. I had other thoughts.

I crawled down between her legs, pushing her legs wide. I looked at her cunt, dripping with anticipation. It was red and swollen for our fucking earlier. The clit extended beyond her cunt lips. I poked it with my finger, she body flinched. Taking it between my thumb and index finger, I pulled it gently, massaging it at the same time. Her body arched. I released it. Pressing hard with my thumb, I began to flick the nub back and forth quickly, smushing it flat, rotating my thumb. Her body tensed. I continued my assault on her clit. I positioned two fingers at her hole, rimming the opening. Her breathing stopped, body arched slightly. I pushed my hand forward hard, driving my fingers deep in her wet pussy.

“Oh shit,” she screamed. I pounded my fingers in and out of her wet cunt, not missing a stroke with my thumb. As I drove my fingers in, my thumb put more pressure on her clit, pushing it upward, massaging it side to side. I teased her cunt lips as well. I leaned forward, planting my lips on her exposed clit. I sucked it in my mouth. Taken by surprise at this change, she arched her hips hard. A long drawn out “Oh shit,” escaped her lips. Never opening her eyes, she grabbed her tits, pulling on both nipples hard. I thought that she would rip them off. Pinched between her thumb and finger, she pulled hard while her hands squeezed her small tits roughly. I drove my fingers deep in her pussy as I sucked her with a vengeance. Her breathing was labored. I pounded her cunt hard, fast, deep while I sucked her clit into my mouth, flicking it hard against the inside of my teeth with my tongue. She bucked against my face. I could just barely keep up with her body.

I pulled my fingers out of her cunt, replacing them with my thumb. I drove it hard, deep into her cunt. She gasped for air. “Oh fuck!” she responded. Just as quickly, my fingers rimmed her asshole. Her body stopped in mid arch, anticipating my next penetration. To oblige, I drove my fingers in her ass. My cock was rock hard as I started pumping her ass with my fingers. Suddenly, her body arched, froze in mid air. “I cumming you bastard,” she screamed. Tiny, fast arches, she began to fuck my face, driving her clit against my mouth. “Suck it, suck it! Oh God,” she wailed. She continued cumming, over and over against my face. I had not seen a women cum like this. Pumping out wetness, she was flooding my mouth and hand.

I pulled back, grabbed her and flipped her over to her stomach. Leaning forward, I grabbed her 2-pillows. I pulled her hips up off the bed, jammed the pillows below her abdomen. Her ass tilted up nicely for my view. Positioned between her sprayed legs, she knew what my intention was, and started scrambling. I grabbed her hips, “Hold still cunt! I will be gentle, but I need to fuck your ass!” She whimpered in the bedspread. I reached between her legs, scooped wetness from her cunt opening and spread it over my cock. To get extra wetness, I positioned my cock at her cunt opening, and slowly pushed forward. My cock was huge, swollen beyond normal size. Her cunt was so tight, so wet. I drove forward, grabbing her hips to pull myself deeper. Retreating, I drove forward again. Now slick, my cock slid easily into her cunt. It sucked me in, grabbing me, not wanting me to pull back. I pounded several deep strokes into her pussy. She pushed back hard, betraying her mind. She wanted to fuck my cock.

As I pulled back, I stroked my cock with my hand, getting as much wetness on me as possible. I drove deep again. I spread the wetness from my hand on her asshole. With the next retreat, I positioned my cock at the tight bud, dripping cunt juice on her hole. I pushed forward. Her body pulled forward in an attempt to avoid my penetration. I pulled hard on her hips, stopping her movement away from my cock. “Relax bitch,” I told her. “Easy does it,” I continued. I pushed forward, this time her body stayed against me. My cock head popped through the tight opening. She grunted loudly. I slapped the cheek of her ass hard. My cock, slick with her juices, slid forward.

“Oh shit, OUCH! Oh God, it hurts,” she started screaming. “Let me go,” she continued. I held firmly to her hips, driving forward again. More disappeared in her ass. Retreating, I drove forward again. More of my cock slid between the cheeks of her beautiful ass. I slapped her cheek again. “Ouch! Don’t do that” she screamed at me.

“God Gwen, you should see my cock disappear in your beautiful ass,” I whispered. My nuts ached. I needed to cum. I continued my attempt to bury my cock in the tightest hole. More slid in, deeper I drove my cock. I stoked what we had buried hard and fast for a moment. She grunted loudly! She held her breath. Now she was pushing back against my cock. She wanted to bury my cock in her ass. God it was tight. It felt so good. Not much left exposed now. Nearly all buried in her ass. I needed to see it disappear totally in her ass. I drove forward hard. Both of us were now grunting, moaning loudly. I succeeded. My cock was buried balls deep in her beautiful ass.

I grabbed her hips. A fire was built in our bodies now. I started stroking hard, deep, and fast. Full length, deep strokes. I hammered her beautiful ass. My hips slapped the cheeks of her beautiful ass. I continued to pound her, faster, harder. I stopped balls deep, and started to grind my hips against her butt. She grunted, and gyrated her hips against my cock. “Fuck me you asshole,” she screamed. “Cum for me you limp dicked asshole!”

Brazen bitch I thought. With 9 ½ inches buried deep, a fat 7 ½ inches around, I was not sure where she got limp dicked. I will show her! I regained a new strength. I hesitated slightly, grabbed both hip bones, and started thrusting with a passion for ripping her beautiful ass apart, burying myself deep, and repeating my performance. Piston like, I hammered her. I felt the cum rise in my balls. “Ok bitch, here it comes,” I hissed at her. I pulled myself deep, flattening her cheeks against my hips. My cock puckered up, and started pumping cum deep in her ass. As he started gushing, I started thrusting hard and deep. “Oh God,” I breathed. I fucked her hard. As he finished depositing cum deep in her ass, I fell forward, driving my cock deeper in her, my weight pressing down, forcing her legs wider, my cock deeper. She groaned again.

We laid still. Our breathing was deep and labored. The only movement between us was a deflating cock. Her ass muscles squeezed my limp cock, pushing it back to the entrance of her hole. With one final squeeze of her muscles, my cock plopped out of her ass, dangling between her cheeks, touching her cunt. I nibbled on her neck and shoulders. My weight caused her ragged breathing. I rolled to the side, pulling her against me. We lay motionless, catching our breath.

Nothing was said. Our bodies drained, tired from the ordeal. She was crying softly. “Its’ been so long,” she was saying. “I did not ask for this,” she continued. Her legs clamped shut. Her body trembled. She had a quiet orgasm, her body betraying her words. She reached between us, grabbed my cock gently. She caressed me, stroking my cock. Cum oozed from him, she spread in over him as she stroked me. She moaned softly.

Rolling toward me, she started kissing my neck, chest, sucking my nipples between her lips. She caressed me, licking my body. Returning to my lips, she kissed me hard. Her tongue explored my mouth. She nuzzled her tits against my chest, pressing tight against me. Her hands reached to my cock, tugging gently. “I will be your bitch any time you want!” she said. “I did what you wanted,” she continued. “Please come take me again.” She looked at me demurely.

I wrapped her in my arms tightly. “Yes baby, I will take you again soon,” I replied. We rested.

mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,833 Followers