Enjoy Your Stay at The Hotel Ravish Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he was about ready to cum he turned to his girl and she took him down her throat where he dumped his load.

After swallowing his injection and lapping up every tasty drop of the juices off of his cock, he grabbed her strap-on out of her bag and placed it on her, fastening it so the nub of it hit her clit just right to give her pleasure too as she did the dirty to their play thing. With his and the blonde's juices in her mouth, she removed the dildo from the bitch's ass and put it in it's pussy as she began ass fucking the blonde.

He went in front of the blonde and held her head up and removed her blindfold to look in those blue eyes while she simultaneously fucked the blonde's ass and pussy. He reached into his 'bag o tricks' and pulled out the nipple clamps. He used the tight clamps on the blondes nipples watching them sway from the fucking she was giving the helpless girl. He added fishing weights to stretch the blondes pink nipples painfully. Her perfect, perky tits now hung low with the grey weights added.

"AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW!" the blonde cried in pain as she was getting every nerve in her body hurt and pleasured at the same time. The blondes mascara running down her face from an hour of crying. Her pussy beyond soaked. Her ass was begging for the girl to pound it harder with the strap-on. The blonde was wishing they would stop and wishing they would do it more at the same time.

As she fucked the blonde's hot abused holes void of any mercy he moved behind her and pressed himself tight against her ass and began thrusting with her. The blonde cried out at the force of them fucking her in tandem. He reached around and grabbed his girl's tits with both hands in a firm grip. The nub of the strap on and their deviant acts were making her close to squirting all over. He reached down and slid two of his fingers in her welcoming pussy. Her hot box grabbed on as he finger fucked her with the violent passion she loved. As her body tensed up to spew he put his hand on her back and guided her onto the back of the blonde. Her tits smashed against the bitches soft back as a flood erupted out of her and down his arm. She cried out in ecstasy and bit the blondes back so hard she left marks as the blonde cried out in pain.

Watching his girl come hard was stirring his cock. They laid the blonde on the floor face down still tied with clamps on her nipples that were twisted painfully under her. He took the chain from the hoist in the ceiling and hooked it to the spreader bar between the blonde's ankles and hit the up button. As the slut started raising she was drug across the floor a short distance grinding the clamps on her nipples with the weights still attached. Once they had the blonde in the right position upside down, he hit the stop button. The bitches face at dick level to him; he uncuffed the blonde and retied the blonde's arms to the hooks in the floor. The blonde was spread eagle inverted, wearing weighted nipple clamps, completely at the deviant couple's mercy.

He was rock hard by now. He grabbed the blonde by the head and started brutally face fucking the toy while chewing on her spread pussy lips right under his chin. She whipped the blondes back, ass and legs hard to make her man's experience more thrilling. She saw her man arch his head back, jam his cock down the blondes throat and hold her there thrashing, gagging and choking as he came 'up' the bitches throat.

She felt her clit flutter watching him savagely chomp down on the blonde's pussy lips as he flooded the blonde's throat. However, the bitch was going to pay for tasting her man's cum. That was all hers!

She walked around to the front of the blonde and bent down to it's tear stained face as she stuck her tongue in the slut's pie hole to taste him. She slapped the blonde across the face before taking the heel of her foot and tapping the weights on it's inverted nips lightly, enjoying watching them sway, knowing how much pain she just caused. When the blonde cried in agony she shoved her pussy at the blondes mouth.

"LIICK IT!" she ordered as she grabbed the whip and cracked the slut's fuck holes with it.

She felt the vibrations on her pussy as the blonde cried out with that bite of the whip. She moved in close as the blonde ate her hot box to perfection. Her tits pressed tight against the toned stomach of the blonde as she reached around and dug her nails in the bitches muscular ass flesh.

She could still smell him on the blonde's pussy. He put the pussy clamps on the blonde one lip at a time. The blonde howled in pain and tried to thrash about as he clamped the sluts sensitive toy box. He gave a good tug of the chain as he stuck two fingers in the blonde's pussy to finish her off and make her cum again. The blonde deserved it; she had worked hard for it. He finger fucked the foreign pussy that had given him and his girl so much pleasure with a vengeance as he reached down to undo her gag.

"OOOOOOOOO, YYYEEEZZZZZZ!" the inverted blonde yelled as the gag came out of her mouth and she finally was allowed to cum again while she was still eating out his girl.

The vibrations of the blonde yelling and watching him do this to the blonde made her start to squirt. Her hot juices slapped against the blonde's beautiful face before dripping off and hitting the floor.

They took the naked blonde down and laid her on the bed to relax. Despite everything they had put her through the blonde still looked very beautiful. She started applying lotion to the blonde's abused skin and rubbing the blondes sore muscle as he put cold wet towels on the blonde's welts to soothe them and rubbed the smeared makeup off her face.

After taking a little time to regain her wits, the blonde got up and got dressed. As the blonde went to the door to leave she turned to the female.

"I hope it was exactly what you had in mind honey," she said with a wink and turned around and left out the door.

Suddenly he got it! She had set this whole thing up to repay him for living out her rape fantasy the night before. He looked at her unsure what to say.

"Happy Early Birthday, baby! I hope you enjoyed your stay at The Hotel Ravish" she smiled sweetly and said as she climbed into his lap and kissed him deeper than she had ever kissed anyone.

12