Enjoying Her

Story Info
I pleasure her while you watch, pleasuring yourself.
1k words
3.95
43.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knelt on the bed and I bent her over. Her arse was amazing; as requested she was wearing that pink and maroon thong that we found so sexy. I knelt behind her and stroked her arse gently, loving the smoothness of her skin. She sighed softly and I spanked her a little. A short sharp spank on each cheek, making her squeal in surprise. I looked over to you and saw you already stroking your beautiful cock slowly as you watched us.

I gently kissed the redness on each side of her and then I pushed her cheeks apart, revealing her pink rosebud. I placed a little kiss right there, a gentle butterfly kiss: eliciting another soft moan from her and I heard you exhale 'Ohhhh god!' from your position on the bed. You'd got prime viewing position, leaning back against the headboard, cock in hand, lazily stroking.

I made my mouth nice and wet and licked my lips for you to see. Then I buried my face her cheeks and wiggled my tongue into her asshole. Just the tip at first, all nice and pointy, pushing its way in through her tight muscle. I slid my tongue in, feeling her muscles gripping hard and making her moan louder. Her sounds affected you hard as you too moaned; 'ohhh fuck yessss.' I love to hear your voice during sex and being able to make you vocalise your pleasure always takes me up a notch.

I heard her moaning, wanting more, so I slid my tongue in deeper. I spread her cheeks wider and pushed my tongue in as far as I could. Raising my eyes above those beautiful cheeks of hers, I saw you stroking your hard cock as you watched. I grabbed hold of her hips to steady her, so I could fuck her with my tongue as hard as I could, pushing my tongue in deeper. I loved the taste her, that sharp tangy flavour and I sucked noisily, grazing her gently with my teeth, making her cry out.

I caught your eye again and you slowly and deliberately ran your thumb across your cockhead and then sucked it lasciviously, enjoying tasting your precum. Without removing my tongue, I reached a hand underneath her arse and slid my finger straight into her cunt, so hot and wet. She cried out and I felt her cunt grip my finger as her ass gripped my tongue. Her hips bucked and I heard you groan softly again; making me smile. I guessed you were getting close and decided it was time to up the ante as it were. So I took my mouth away from her delicious arse and withdrew my finger. She voiced her complaint, but you smiled at me, familiar with my M.O. I love to entertain you in this way; knowing that you will repay me in your own inimitable fashion.

She waggled her sweet arse at me pleading for release and I was only to willing to oblige. I steadied her with one hand on her hip and slid my thumb into her ass and two of my fingers in her cunt in one gliding smooth movement. You had moved in closer for a better view and as she moaned loudly in pleasure at my double intrusion, you breathed your approval into my ear with a long drawn out; 'fuckkkkkkkk.' I wriggled my fingers and thumb deeper; my thumb up to the hilt in her ass and my long fingers buried in her cunt. I started sliding them in and out, still holding onto her hip tightly with my strong grip. I was fucking her hard with my hand; it was glistening with her juices as I pulled it out each time. She was crying out in pleasure, getting louder and wilder with each thrust.

I was in the zone: filling both her holes with my big strong fingers. Concentrating on pleasuring her; and making sure you were getting off too. By now you were stroking hard and close to cumming. She was panting and groaning, bucking her hips and I could feel her cunt walls starting to ripple. Neither of you were going to last much longer and I hastened the end by suddenly spanking her arse hard.

I managed to spank each cheek just once before I felt her cunt spasm and her thighs gripped my hand tightly. As she came she cried out your name; which tipped you over the edge. Your deeper voice joined her long drawn out cry and your cum spurted across her back. I love to watch you cum and saw you stroke the final times, milking your beautiful cock. Long hot white strands of cum landed in ribbons across her beautiful back.

I gently slid my hand out and noisily sucked her cunt juices off my fingers. Then I leant forward and lapped up your cum from her smooth skin. I asked you with my eyes if you wanted it, but you gestured to her. I took hold of her shoulder and she turned to face me. I kissed her hard on the mouth and she opened her pouty-lipped mouth, greedy to taste the mingling flavours. I saw you watching us, rapt: your cock still hard in your hand, and before she'd drunk all the juices from my mouth, I took my lips away from hers.

I took your head in my hands and kissed you hard and deep, so you could taste your cum and her juices mingled in my mouth. I slid down your naked chest, kissing softly as I went southwards and gently took your cock into my mouth. I sucked softly and ran my tongue around the head, still sensitive after your orgasm and I drank every last remaining drop of your delicious cream. Smacking my lips I rose back up to yours and pushed my tongue back into your mouth.

You returned my kiss hard and wrapped your arms around me, holding me to you. My turn now for some attention . . .